Magic Ink V: The Third Reality
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Forget what you know about American History. In the Third Reality, the British won the American War for Independence. The Eternal Flame is sending the O'Connells there to correct things. It won't be a good day or year for the British.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

"Shannon, what are you doing?" Savannah demanded, standing in the hall behind us. Shannon's head came up off my chest, and she turned toward her Sister in a more determined way than I had seen before.

"It's all right, Savannah. He will take us with him and will marry both of us," she told her Sister. Savannah gasped in surprise.

"Really? Both of us? Are you sure?" she asked in a doubtful voice.

"I told Shannon that I would marry both of you. I will be glad to have both of you as my Wives. There are many marriages in our clan like that," I told her.

"He came with the Commissioners to the Confederation Conference," Shannon joyfully told her Sister.

"Really!?" Savannah asked, as she came towards us. I could sense that she too was trembling, but she appeared very relieved by this news. I pulled her to me also and kissed her for a time. Touching both Sisters at the same time in their current state of dress, I could sense their combined Talent which was huge. I thought that it might rival Kell's Wives' in ability.

Savannah had been in my arms for a short time when she began to cry. Her tears grew worse as she continued.

"What is wrong?" I asked the weeping girl, as I continued to hold her.

"Why are you crying, Savannah?" Shannon asked quietly in concern.

"He may not want us when he learns what was done to us," Savannah told her Sister. Shannon turned pale on hearing this.

"What happened to you?" I asked, also concerned.

"When we were held in the prison, those men forced things into our bodies. Later they raped us. We are no longer pure!" she wailed in misery and grief. I exhaled in relief, but quickly checked that the pregnancy prevention spell that I had cast yesterday had taken on both Sisters. It had.

I now had a dilemma. While I wasn't worried about them not being virgins, obviously they were, and in a major way. I couldn't just dismiss the problem and would need to explain why I wasn't worried about it. I pulled both Sisters tighter to me before beginning.

"Sweet Ladies, I realize that you are extremely upset about not being virgins for your wedding and I sympathize with your plight, but I have to tell you that my Cousins, Sister and I have been having sex since we were fourteen. I have never expected that my Wives would be virgins, as I assumed that they too would have been enjoying sex before we married," I told them.

"You had sex with your Sister?" they asked in shock.

"No, I had sex with some of my female Cousins. I have many Cousins both male and female. My Sister had sex with some of our male Cousins, and I had sex with some of my female Cousins who all enjoy sex greatly. There were also the Daughters of those working in our various businesses. They too enjoyed sex," I told them.

"Did you get children on any of them? Will you have to support them and their children?" a shocked Savannah demanded in fear.

"No! There is a spell to keep a woman from getting pregnant until she wishes to and cancels it. It is one of the earliest spells that a girl learns when studying Magic," I told them.

"Will we learn it?" both Sisters asked quickly.

"I have already used it on you. You have nothing to worry about," I told them. Both women visibly relaxed in my arms for a time on hearing all of this. It was Savannah who again had questions after a time.

"While I was bathing, the water turned cold, but I wasn't finished yet, as it had felt so good, and I wanted the water to be hot again. Before I knew what I was doing, words came to my lips unbidden, and my fingers traced a symbol of some kind in the air. The water was hot again in no time, but I was so upset that I couldn't enjoy it and came out here to find out what was going on," she told us. That was when I realized that they had been visited by the 'Book of Dreams' while they slept yesterday and probably overnight as well. Here was another problem to explain.

"You are learning Magic and how to use your Talents, although the spell that you used is rather an advanced one for someone just starting to learn Magic," I told her. This answer produced a startled look on both of their faces.

"How could we have learned any Magic? We have been asleep most of the time since we met," Savannah asked.

"When I released you from the stakes, you said that you wouldn't sign my book, and I told you that I didn't have a book for you to sign. That was and is still true. However, we do have a book. It is called the 'Book of Dreams', and it teaches you Magic while your sleep."

"In ... in our sleep?" Shannon asked tentatively.

"Yes, and eventually both of you will need to read the 'Book'. Do you either speak or read Gaelic?" I asked.

"We can speak a little Gaelic. Our Mother taught us some when we were little. The people here all speak English like those in England," Savannah told me.

"The 'Book' will teach you what you need to know to read and speak Gaelic. It is one of the master languages used in Magic. Over time the 'Book' will teach you many things that you need to know. It will not, however, teach you all of the Magic that you need to know. There is much studying required to achieve the various levels of competence in Magic," I told them.

"This 'Book' what does it look like?" Shannon asked.

"'Book' appear!" I said and the 'Book of Dreams' appeared in my hand, startling the Sisters.

"Can ... can we touch it?" they asked after staring at it for a time.

"Certainly. We have all been taught by the 'Book of Dreams' when we started learning Magic," I told them, and handed the 'Book' to Savannah. She accepted it very timidly, but after a few seconds visibly relaxed, and opened the 'Book' to look at some of the pages.

"I can't read it?" she said with a frown and handed it to Shannon, who also soon relaxed. Seeing this, I began to wonder what else the 'Book' was doing besides teaching Magic, but the Sisters needed an explanation.

"It has only been instructing you for a day or so. Even it can only teach you so much in a given time. It will require more time spent with the 'Book' under your pillow before it teaches you all that it will," I told them.

"Oh!" both Sisters answered before Savannah turned to Shannon.

"You still need to bathe," she told her Sister. "The water is probably cold again by now also." Shannon's face lit up before she turned toward the bathing area.

"It's all right," she assured her Sister. "I seem to know the spell also," she finished as she went through the curtain, leaving Savannah and me alone.

Savannah came back into my arms for a few seconds before demanding, "Did you mean all of those things that you said earlier?"

"I meant every one of them."

"You will take us away with you then?"

"Yes."

"And you will marry both of us?"

"Oh yes, sweet Savannah!" I assured her, even as I wondered how they had so easily accepted the idea of both of them being my Wives, but Savannah had placed my hand on her breast before she plastered herself against me again, and I had more important things to do than think about that what the 'Book of Dreams' might be doing. Savannah was shuddering, and her breathing was ragged as I leaned in to kiss her and massage her breast through the shift.

"Touch me," she begged soon after that, and she guided my hand through the loose sleeve of the shift that she had removed her arm from so I could access her breast directly. I massaged her bare breast and tweaked her nipple. Savannah had her eyes closed and she trembled as I continued.

"Has your 'Book' taught us this also?" she wondered after a time, startling me.

"I don't think so. This seems to be a part of the behavior of all people whether they can do Magic or not," I answered, but was unsure if it was true in this case.

"The people here discourage and outright forbid this kind of behavior," she whispered as she shuddered from the minor orgasm she was having from my attention.

"Their lives are that much poorer then," I told her, as we continued. Shannon reappeared after a time.

"Savannah, what are you doing?" she asked, observing where my hand was.

"I am allowing our future Husband to touch me," Savannah answered with a smile. "You should allow him to touch you also."

"Yes, I longed for his touch while you bathed, but thought it inappropriate," Shannon answered, as she came into my arms for a kiss and to have her breast massaged.

"Perhaps we should retire to someplace more comfortable where we could remove our clothes," I suggested after a time.

"Yes!" both women agreed, and we turned toward the steps to the second floor and the bedrooms there.

In the women's bedroom, we all removed our clothes before resuming the hugging, kissing, and breast massaging. The Sisters were somewhat startled by my size.

"Those who abused us were nowhere near that size," Shannon said in fascination as she gingerly reached out to touch my cock.

"Will it fit in us?" Savannah asked in wonder.

"I've never had any trouble fitting it in others, " I told her as Shannon stroked my cock with her small, soft, warm hand. Soon Savannah joined her, and shortly after that, I couldn't take any more of their attention and came with great force and a huge quantity. Both Sisters were startled by this.

"Sorry!" I said apologetically. "It's been some time since I have been with a woman, and the two of you have definitely turned me on." Shannon meanwhile, had retrieved a small cloth and cleaned things up. We turned to the Sisters' large bed then and resumed our hugging, kissing, and massaging, but the massaging moved lower now, and I soon had both Sisters moaning, quivering, and ultimately orgasming.

"What have you done to us?" both Sisters asked when they had recovered sufficiently to speak.

"Didn't you like it?"

"It was marvelous! We never knew that we could feel like that," they both told me with smiles.

"Are you ready for some sex now?" I asked them, as I was hard again.

"That wasn't sex?" they asked skeptically.

"It was just the prelude to sex," I told them.

"Does it get better?" they asked in amazement, but really doubting there could be much that was better.

"Oh yes! It gets much better," I assured them.

"We are ready, but there is only one of you," Shannon pointed out.

"When you are more familiar with sex, there will be things that we can all do together. For now though one of you will need to be patient while I have sex with the other one," I told them and could see their disappointment, but there was little that I could do about that presently.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked after a few seconds.

"I'll wait," Savannah volunteered. "Shannon is more in need than I am."

"Thank you!" Shannon told her Sister, as she moved to kiss her before turning to me.

"What should I do?" she asked bashfully.

"Just lie down here with me. We will start slowly and build up to your final climax," I told her. Savannah moved off of the bed and appeared ready to leave the room.

"You don't need to leave, Savannah. You can stay and watch. You could even help me with Shannon later," I told her. Savannah looked confused on hearing this, but stayed.

"Things will become more obvious later," I told her before lying down next to Shannon. We started with kissing and breast massaging. Shannon was quickly breathing hard and moving on the bed beside me. I moved over on top of her, and my cock brushed her pussy. She took in a quick breath and froze.

"Easy!" I told her. "This won't be painful. I will go slowly and allow you to adjust before continuing," I told her. I eased my cock into her after that and gave her plenty of time to get used to my presence. Her pussy was quite tight, but she was already very wet from our earlier activity. I advanced a little more each time and gave her time to become accustomed to me. I was soon buried deep in Shannon and then started rocking her world. Shannon was soon reacting. Her breathing was ragged, and she was moving under me to meet my every thrust.

"Oh God! ... Oh God! ... yyeeessssss!" she screamed, as the first orgasm exploded out of her belly. I slowed until she had revived some and then started up again. Savannah had been watching us intently during all of this, and I called to her then.

"Move over and play with Shannon's breasts," I told her. She looked stricken at my suggestion, but soon moved over and began working on her Sisters breasts, as I picked up the pace again. Shortly, Shannon was going wild from all of this attention and was moving under me in addition to throwing her head from side to side. I could soon feel her pussy start to clamp down and plunged as deep as I could into her.

"Yyyeeeesssss!!" she screamed just as her pussy turned into a vice and clamped down on my cock, but I was already pumping her full of baby batter. Shannon stopped moving as her body went rigid and her back arched before she collapsed to the mattress a few seconds later. I rolled off of her as my now wilted cock shrank up and I slipped out of her. We both lay there breathing hard and recovering. Savannah was staring at us in amazement.

"Is it always like that?" she whispered from the edge of the mattress.

"Sometime it is even better," I told her, but was too tired to smile just then. Shannon recovered after a bit and rolled over against me.

"Thank you!" she breathed in a whisper, as she was very tired. I kissed her for a bit before she closed her eyes for a nap. Savannah had left the room while we were busy and now returned with a wet cloth to clean both of us up. She had another one to dry us off with.

"I will need a little time to recover before we can start," I told her when she had finished. Her soft warm hands had already started me back on the road to readiness, however.

Later I started with Savannah. Shannon had awakened before we began and smiled at her Sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.