Magic Ink V: The Third Reality - Cover

Magic Ink V: The Third Reality

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Forget what you know about American History. In the Third Reality, the British won the American War for Independence. The Eternal Flame is sending the O'Connells there to correct things. It won't be a good day or year for the British.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

We found our Relatives at the far end of the field with a large pink Defensive Shell set up for our horses to remain in while we attended church. They had all been unsaddled. The field, which had been empty when we arrived, was now crowded with wagons and horses. There were easily well over two hundred people here now besides us O'Connells, and the chapel would be overcrowded with fifty people in it. Something would need to be done.

It soon became evident that something was being done. Another field covered in grass near the chapel was being readied with a large wagon at the far end, and soon the wooden altar from the chapel was brought out and placed in the wagon bed raising it about four feet off of the ground so everyone could see it and the priest during the Mass. Soon after that, people were being directed into the field, as even more people continued to arrive.

The service started some fifteen minutes late. We had taken a place at the back of the crowd. We all knew the first hymn that was sung as the priest marched up the improvised aisle in the field to the altar in the wagon bed, accompanied by two men who served as attendants. Even in this crowd the pure, powerful voices of our Sisters, Cousins, Sisters-in-Law, and Wives-to-be stood out and many looked back in surprise to see who was singing.

Father Fournier addressed the crowd after the first hymn. His Gaelic wasn't too bad for one not born a native speaker of the language, but we could detect a distinct French accent in his speech. The mass took well over an hour after he had delivered the general absolution of our sins. The communion for all of those people was very extended and many received only a partial wafer due to the large number of those participating. The marriage banns were read after the gospel but before the sermon which was shorter than I expected.

Upon completion of the Mass, the altar was moved to the ground from the wagon bed. Mrs. McCarthy came to get us while this was being done. It had warmed up considerably during the morning and was now in the high forties, and the ladies were able to remove their coats for the ceremony.

"You men go down in front of the altar with my Husband. I'll get the women lined up here," she told us.

"Do you have the rings?" she asked before we had moved. James, Gerald, and Jeremy each held up a ring for her to see before we moved down to the altar accompanied by two other men. Father Fournier had reappeared in different vestments from those he had worn to celebrate the mass.

"I'm sorry that I have been unable to meet with all of you previously, but I have been very busy," he told us in apology after we reached him near the altar.

"It's not a problem, Father," I told him. "We are used to beings very busy ourselves and understand."

"Yes, Military people understand about the requirements of one's duty," he replied with a smile and his French accent showed even more. Two fiddles began to play after we had taken our places, and Nora and Nola, the flower girls, started down the aisle toward us. Our Mage Sisters and Sisters-in-Law had grown the flowers in their greenhouse Defensive Shell this week. They were followed by six of our Sisters as bridesmaids and then the five brides. I could see Mrs. McCarthy talking to our other Sisters at the back of the field before returning my attention to the front.

The ceremony itself was a bit long because of the number of those being married, and the need for each couple to answer the questions separately. It finally drew to a close, and we were all pronounced Man and Wife. There was cheering and applause, as we all made our way back down the aisle to the back of the field. Many people came over to congratulate us while others went to collect the baskets of food that they had brought with them. Gwyn and Serena transferred baskets of food here for us from the kitchen at Hickory Hill. They had been prepared that morning by our cooks.

After a time, Denis McCarthy appeared on the wagon where the altar had been for the service. He called for attention.

"I know that all of you heard the fine voices during the hymns. We have persuaded those ladies to sing for us this afternoon. Give a hand to the O'Connells," he shouted. Our Sisters, Cousins, Sisters-in-Law and Wives emerged from behind the wagon and various groups of them proceeded to do a number of songs in Gaelic and even two in American English which sounded very good, but while no one in the crowd understood their words, they liked the melodies.

It was past mid-afternoon before the food, drinks, and the singing ran out, and everyone prepared to leave. Many had come a considerable distance and would need to hurry to be home by dark. We all set out for Hickory Hill once the crowd had thinned out some. It had been an exciting day so far and wasn't over yet. Father Fournier had set out for his next destination a short time after the marriage ceremony.

On reaching Hickory Hill, we didn't remain there long. The temperature was already dropping as the afternoon waned. We returned to our operational sites and our warm rooms there. In the Officers' Mess at Mount Sterling that evening, Wolf, our Wives, and I were toasted several times both during and after the evening meal. Everyone thought it was great that Wolf and I were now married, and they turned to look at A & A and D & C with expectant expressions on their faces.

"We aren't sixteen yet!" Amelia quickly exclaimed while Connor and Duncan looked embarrassed. Technically, she was correct. In our Reality, they weren't sixteen yet. Here, however, their sixteenth birthday had occurred several months ago, and by the time we returned to our Reality, we would all be a lot older.

"Besides they don't have Druids here in Kentucky to marry us," Dymphna added but not loudly enough for most of those present to hear her. We O'Connells all excused ourselves shortly after that to return to our rooms.

Clare had been very affectionate all afternoon and had remained close to me. She had even subtly rubbed herself against me when she thought others weren't looking. Back in our room, she quickly changed into the front buttoning shift that she now wore to bed. I was already out of my clothes also and only had on a T-shirt that I had brought from our Reality. We were soon in bed, hugging and kissing. It was very apparent to Clare that I was very hard and in need of some relief.

"I'll take care of that," Clare told me after some very passionate hugging and kissing. She leaned in then and take my cock in her mouth. I was shocked! She had never shown any interest in oral sex before but now here she was not only sucking my cock but doing a good job of it. Each time she took me a little deeper until she had my entire long cock in her throat. She had gagged only a little achieving this.

As for me, I couldn't take too much of this treatment and the next time she took me into her throat, I started to spew baby batter down her throat. We both collapsed as I finished, and Clare came up for air. She was breathing very heavily, taking in air at a tremendous rate. Her lovely breasts rose and fell rapidly, and I was soon hard again, but decided that it was her turn for a little oral pleasure.

I pushed her down on the bed onto her back to kiss her and massaged her breasts for a time before opening the bottom part of her shift and spreading her legs. I found Clare very wet between those sweet thighs of hers and began to clean her up using my tongue. I soon had her breathing even harder and squirming around as she turned her head from side to side. I didn't stop until I had brought her to two crashing orgasms that left her limp and begging me to stop.

"Please Mark, stop for a time before I die of pleasure," she begged me. I moved up her sweet but damp body, and we kissed, tasting each other in our passion to be united. After more time spent passionately kissing and massaging her breast, I was ready to enter Clare, but she had other ideas this wedding night, and began to move off of the bed.

"I want you to do my rear passage," she told me in a near whisper that was full of both passion and a bit of dread.

"Are you sure about this, Clare?" I asked, as she had never even allowed me to lick her before let alone her performing oral sex on me, and now there was this desire for anal sex. What was going on here, I wondered?

"Your, or should I now say 'our', Sisters and female Cousins have been teaching all of us ladies new to the family about sex. They brought a number of what they call 'toys' with them for performing sex. They have been working with us for over six weeks. Most of us had no idea that some of the things that they showed us were enjoyable, although Chandra seemed to know about some of them already.

"I have had a butt plug in my rear for most of the last week. That was also the reason for the 'no sex' until we are married decision of the past two days. Well, we are married now, and I am ready... I think!" she finished with the last part in a near whisper. I just sat there in the bed in shock. I had already done all of those things with a number of my female Cousins, but Clare was my Wife! I wasn't sure about this and hesitated for a short time. Still, I reasoned, she seemed prepared to do this, so why not? If she found it painful or distasteful, we could always stop. Perhaps we could try it again later.

"Did they mention lubricants?" I asked her.

"They definitely did. Apparently they had tried several here after using up what they had brought with them, and decided on butter as a near perfect lubricant, and it is so readily available!" she told me, bringing out a small plate with some butter on it.

"It's best warmed up. Your relatives are very good at that, but I don't have enough control of my Magic yet, and it always winds up melted. Can you warm it up?" she asked.

Again I was astonished. I had always suspected that my female relatives had brought their 'sex toys' with them, but the use of warm butter as a lubricant was a new idea to me and left me amazed. "Leave it to my Sisters and Cousins to come up with something like this," I thought with a grin before warming the plate with the butter on it. Clare looked over at me after a few seconds in amazement.

"You warmed the plate!!" she exclaimed in shock, still holding the plate.

"Yes."

"No wonder the butter always melted when I heated it," she said in amazement before remembering where we were, and what we were about to do.

"Put some in my butt," Clare told me as she handed me the plate and bent over with her chest on the bed, and her cute bum in the air. I moved up behind her and got some of the now warm butter on my fingers and also a small piece to insert into her butt. Clare was a little apprehensive, but the butter soon melted into her, and I used my fingers to loosen her up and to apply more butter to melt into her. She began to move her hips as I worked on her.

"Hurry up!" she pleaded after I had three fingers buried in her bum. I rubbed butter on my cock and moved further up behind her. Clare was still tight even after my fingers working on her, but I soon slipped into her sweet bum. As I worked my way deeper into her, I added more of the melted butter on to my cock and worked it into her.

"I'm so full!" she breathed as I worked my way deeper into her and then began to stroke in and out. Clare moaned and cried as she thrust back at me and wiggled her cute little butt. For someone who hadn't had anal sex before, she certainly seemed to know what to do, and I could tell that she was enjoying the experience.

"Yes ... yes!" She was soon moaning as an orgasm built up in her belly.

"Oh God yes!" she panted shortly after that and then finally, "God ... yyeeesssssss!!" She screamed as a huge orgasm shook her body and locked up all of her muscles.

I plunged as deep into her as possible at the sound of "God" and was soon pumping a huge load of baby batter into her deepest, darkest recesses, as she went rigid. We both collapsed onto the bed shortly after that, and my now flaccid cock slipped out of her bum. I rolled off of Clare, and we both lay there for a time recovering as butter dripped off of both of us.

We eventually recovered enough to sit up and look around us after a few kisses.

"Thank you! Thank you, Sweetie That was fantastic, but it left me really tired," Clare told me before noting that there was butter on everything: the floor, the bed, the blankets, and us -- especially on us.

"Oh dear!" she exclaimed on seeing all of this in the dim light from the turned-down Magic-powered lamp. "We have to clean this up before we can go to sleep."

"Have you learned any cleaning spells?" I asked, as I hadn't been keeping up with where she was in her Magic studies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.