[K]&[T], LLC
Chapter 15: Ripple

Copyright© 2013 by PocketRocket

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15: Ripple - Sheila and Sean have become engaged and spent a night practicing for the honeymoon. This story begins in the morning light. Bondage and D/s play is an important elements. Be warned. The couple has come together. Now they need to make things work. This is about meeting, planning and doing, with some food and fun mixed in.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

I have mentioned that no one talks about the wedding preparations much. In contrast, everyone talks about the press. Three things coincided for a press firestorm—the catalog/sale; the wedding itself; and the new real estate group. Everything had two words in common: Sheila Schwartz. From being very low key and little noticed, Mom was a celebrity overnight. Naturally, she hated it.

But, it did not start with Mom. It started with Aunt Francine.

Tuesday, 9:17 PM ET–broadway.com/divawatch/martel

Where is Francine Martel?

Normally one of the most accessible and quotable members of the Broadway scene, Miss Martel abruptly resigned the last stop of a ten city tour, citing personal reasons. Rumor has it that she is planning to attend a major wedding—but whose? She was spotted at her restaurant in Brooklyn on Tuesday night, in the company of three women.

It was rumored to be a bachelorette party, but the bride was named Sheila Schwartz. According to Google, the only possibly relevant Sheila Schwartz reference is for a performance of the Nutcracker some twelve years ago. Both Schwartz and Martel danced—but Schwartz received the major accolades.

I ask you, who is Sheila Schwartz? Why is Francine Martel throwing her a bachelorette party, with all the trimmings?

Tuesday 10:03 PM ET–http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=XXXXX

Davidspet: Oh my God. I have just seen the scene of a decade. The evening started so disappointingly. Then THEY showed up. There were four. One was obviously submissive, even more than me, but three real power types. One was almost six feet tall and clearly not used to power attire. That said, she had definite presence. One was not even five feet. I recognized her. She was one of the owners—Francine Martel, the Broadway diva. She can whip my pussy anytime.

All that pales beside the third of their group. Remember this name—Cynthia. You may not have seen the catalog yet, but you will. Mistress Cynthia did the cover shot. Oh. My. God. I am so jealous. This guy Jason does not know how lucky he was. Cynthia was wearing a mask and lying back, letting the other two take the lead. The submissive was clearly Hers, even though she spent most of her time with the tall one. There was a sorry scene in progress. Some wannbe had hired a hooker to play submissive. It was just sad.

Anyway, Miss Martel pushed Mistress Cynthia forward. It was like some kind of test. It took a couple of prods, but the scene was so sad. Mistress Cynthia probably could not stand it. The moment she took charge everything changed. She had everyone, even David, running to set things up. The hooker was released, but Cynthia had the tall one immobilize her. I could get off on that. She held the hookers wrists in her hands, while she spread the legs with brand new Boutique 9 pumps. The submissive just dropped into a hands behind her back posture, like she lived in it. She was ready to eat the hooker up.

The john was tied up. Everyone, even David, rushed to help with that. Mistress Cynthia inspected everything, tweaking a bit, here and there, but I think it was all about timing. By the time she got around to the lash, the john squirted on three strokes. Normally, I would be embarrassed for him, but with Mistress Cynthia I totally understood. Over on the other side, her submissive had the hooker about ready to pop. Mistress Cynthia did one quick lash on the tits, not enough to even raise a welt, and the hooker came buckets.

That would have been enough, but things were just getting started. Mistress Cynthia had the box of lashes brought to her submissive. I could see that. If the john had not been a quick fire, the submissive would have gotten the hooker to blow. Anyway, the submissive did not have permission to break posture, so she did not poke around in the box. It took a moment before one of us subs pointed out that the girl could not use her hands. Sometimes Doms can be dense.

Anyway, there was a parade of off the shelf floggers and lashes. The submissive looked at each, but shook it off, until they pulled out a Cat. It was like the whole room went in the freezer. Mistress Cynthia was NOT pleased. The submissive expected it—I could tell. Cynthia just pointed to a horse—one of those orange and white ones they use on roads. Skinny as hell.

Like before, everyone rushed to set up the scene. The rope work was rather artful. They suspended her upside down, with her hair brushing the floor. The ankles and hands were tied to the uprights so that all her weight was born by the midriff, but her legs, thighs and pussy were fully exposed. Mistress Cynthia had nothing to do with that. First she worked in a #4 ass plug, dry, but slow. Once that was done, Cynthia just added touches—mostly weights on the pussy lips, clit and tits.

Just seeing the girl hung there had my pussy running. If David had not forbidden me, I would have had my fingers in my cunt. Like with the first scene, Mistress Cynthia took it very slow. She checked everything twice, using the occasion to tweak the weights and brush the sensitive spots. Check this. They never gagged the submissive, but she never uttered a sound.

When it was time to get real, Mistress Cynthia coiled the whip and walked back to a position opposite us. Everything was set up so we could watch. A Cat is a serious thing, even though this looked like a light one. Mistress Cynthia gave it the respect it deserved. When she used it, there were four strokes, one right after the other. Then she paused. Some of the Doms were commenting on her technique. The strokes were fairly light and spread all the way from one ankle to the other. Someone, it might have been David, said "Foreplay."

Almost at the same moment, the Cat went out two more times. These were not foreplay. They were real shots and they targeted the inner knee area. All the Doms were voicing appreciation of the strikes, but I was noticing where Cynthia had not struck. I was not alone. Before long, everyone was thinking about that exposed pussy. Just before it had gone on too long, Mistress Cynthia gave her submissive permission to cum. Then the Cat bit.

Gods. I don't know how she did it, but Mistress Cynthia placed a full stroke—right down middle—and did not draw blood. The welts on the ass cheeks were livid red—two on one side and three on the other. That left four full on the pussy. The submissive came so hard the barricade jerked. I had never touched myself, but I came in sympathy and I was not alone.

I have never seen anything like it. Mistress Cynthia looked almost as done out as her submissive, who could barely walk. As soon as they were close, Cynthia and her submissive hugged like long separated lovers. Then the Big One and Miss Martel started to clear the room. It was still early, but nothing was going to top that.

Who the hell is Mistress Cynthia and what has she got to do with Francine Martel?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.