Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 35

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

LYCAVORIAN ATTACK CRUISER LEONIDAS I

SEVENTEEN HOURS FROM EARTH

"How many ships have entered the system? And someone turn those damn alarms off!" Ceneu bellowed over the alarms that were blaring on the bridge of LEONIDAS I. He turned quickly when the elevator lift to the bridge stopped and the doors slid open to reveal Riall, Gorgo, Vistr and Isabella. He waved them over to the large star chart and began to move there himself. "And give me an accurate count!"

"Ceneu what's going on?" Riall asked as he moved up to the table. "The entire fleet is coming to Alert Status Two."

Ceneu nodded and his hands touched the control panel for the star chart, bringing up the map of the galaxy that held Earth and their King. "Long range sensors have detected a High Coven Fleet entering Earth's system." He reported to them. He turned when the bridge crewmen hurried over and handed him the data pad. He glanced at it and nodded. "Eighty-seven ships, including the WING OF DEATH."

"Xerxes's ship," Isabella said softly.

Ceneu nodded and they watched as an aide manipulated the chart's controls and eighty-seven miniature ships appeared on the chart table outlined in red.

"Less than we thought." Vistr spoke surprised.

Ceneu nodded quickly, "By a significant margin." He answered. "It appears he rode his ships harder than he should have. We will still be outnumbered, but no where near as badly as we first thought."

"Have they detected us?" Riall asked.

Ceneu shook his head. "We are coming in from the far side of the system's sun. They will not be able to see us until we are in the system and almost upon them due to the radiation this sun emits."

"How soon before they reach this planet Earth?" Vistr asked.

"Nine hours before they establish orbit," Ceneu replied immediately, "Another hour after that for them to be in position to begin a planetary bombardment."

"Ceneu what do the data bank archives say we left at Sparta?" Riall asked. "Is there anything they can use?"

Ceneu reached for a different pad on the side of the star chart and read quickly, "Nineteen STRIKER-Class Attack Transports and three of the larger G12 Transports; seven storehouses of body armor and weapons, small power generators for the Shi Viska branding stations, and a Class Three Power generator in the lower level of their medical center." Ceneu shook his head. "Nothing they can use with the exception of the body armor and weapons."

"No one could fly the STRIKERs?" Vistr asked.

Ceneu shook his head. "I doubt it. As you know, eighty percent of our entire STRIKER AT complement of pilots is made up of female elves. The ships just seem to respond to them better for some reason because of the bio-circuits installed, and they are able to make the ships dance. Without the proper training I find it hard to believe they could use a STRIKER, even if there was a female elf with the natural skills to fly it."

Gorgo looked at him. "In my son's memories, the one's that he passed to me, there was a force field of some sort protecting this city he has built on the North American Continent. It was built by the humans that accompany him and if he is using it that must provide some means of protection."

"It's possible." Ceneu spoke. "The humans had developed enough to build this base on the moon; they could very well have designed such a shield. The question remains, will it withstand a bombardment from orbit by a REVERENCE-Class Dreadnought?"

"I have been doing some reading on this planet," Isabella spoke now, everyone turning to her surprised. Isabella had been different since the death of her senior vampire soldier. No longer did she have fights with her remaining troops to see if one would share her bed. She had stopped that practice altogether. She had been seen in the archives of the LEONIDAS I on several occasions, and she had taken to eating meals on a regular basis with the members of the crew and not keeping to her quarters as was usually the case. She saw the looks on their faces and her own face scrunched up. "I do read!" She exclaimed defensively, but with a touch of humor that they had never seen from her before. "I have a very proper education!"

Gorgo chuckled and reached out to squeeze her arm. Riall and Ceneu noticed this, and a knowing look passed between them. Gorgo was the only one Isabella allowed too touch her person, but it was a start as far as they were concerned. "What have you learned child?" She asked.

"Their tools of war were for the most part, conventional explosive based weapons." Isabella answered. "The most powerful weapon they built up until the time the comet destroyed much of their civilization was a laser weapons grid."

"The one on this base on the moon," Ceneu spoke nodding his head. "It will not hurt our larger ships, but it could cause some concern for our fighters and transports."

Isabella nodded. "Yes ... after that the next most powerful weapon was nuclear based. In all actuality, they probably would have discovered faster than light speed within twenty years had the comet not decimated their world. I would surmise that this shield is meant to protect against more conventional weapons and most likely there is no way it would stand up to a plasma bombardment from orbit for more than a few minutes."

"Then they would be protected against whatever Yuri has on the surface, because that would be conventional." Vistr spoke. "The few humans I have come in contact with within the Union have no love for vampires, and even with access to a spaceport as the Vampire Coven undoubtedly has, they would not risk using anything more than what the planet was capable of in terms of technology for fear the remaining humans would revolt."

Riall nodded. "They would not want to fight a rebellion on more than one front." He said. "And these humans have proven to be extremely adequate vampire killers in the past. And they will fight viciously when their backs are against the wall." He looked at Gorgo. "Can you contact him from here Gorgo?"

Gorgo looked at him intently for a long moment. "I can try ... but I would need the help of several Tier Five telepaths. Do we have any within the fleet that travels with us?"

Ceneu nodded. "Several of my senior officers are Tier Fives." He answered.

"I am willing to try Riall ... but we may still be too far away." She told him. "I would need Isabella within the link as well."

Isabella looked at her surprised. "Me? Why would you need me Gorgo?"

"You are connected to my son in a way that we are not," Gorgo spoke ignoring the looks from the others that were flashed her way. "If he feels you within the link, reaching out for him, it will be easier for him to establish a connection."

"Gorgo ... he is that strong telepathically?" Vistr asked.

"We saw what he did to Isabella's father in that transmission." Riall spoke. "I spoke with Deia about it and according to her if he was able to do this, his telepathic power will rival that of King Resumar. He will need many months of instruction under our senior telepaths, but Deia says his power could very well be uncharted."

Gorgo nodded. "We will attempt it ... but we may not succeed."

Riall nodded. "We'll enter the system in twelve hours, but not reach earth for another five. That gives Xerxes six hours to lay waste to everything on the planet before we get there. And we do not know what Yuri has on the surface."

"Is there no way to boost our sensor range and discover this?" Vistr asked.

Ceneu shook his head. "The senior elf engineer already has them operating at nearly twenty percent above their specified levels. Any more tweaking and we risk shorting out the main long range sensor array. We can pick up lifesigns but nothing more. Three massed concentrations are within sixty kilometers of this city of his on the North American continent."

"Even if we were able to establish a connection with him," Gorgo spoke. "There is still nothing we can do for him until we arrive."

"There may be something." The female voice spoke from behind them.

Their heads turned to see the female elf standing behind Ceneu quietly. Her golden colored hair hung down to between her shoulder blades, the dark roots barely noticeable. Her dark brown eyes were bright, alert and very alluring to look at for any length of time. She wore the dark gray flight uniform of a senior Union pilot with the rank of full Star Commander.

Ceneu stepped to the side to allow her to move up next to him. She was tall for an elf at nearly five foot nine, and she had very long legs. Her uniform clung to her slim but muscular body in all the right places, most noticeably around her extremely well shaped ass. Her chest was not large, even by elfin female standards as they tended to have fuller breasts, but there was no denying that she was a female.

"My apologies For'mya," Ceneu spoke quickly. "Riall ... this is Star Commander For'mya, my senior flight officer and the finest STRIKER AT pilot in the Union at this moment."

The elf nodded her head in respect to Riall. "It is an honor Admiral." She spoke.

"For'mya?" Riall said looking at her in surprise. "You are the daughter of L'tian and Far'nyel aren't you?"

The female elf looked at him surprise on her face now but nodded her head. "You honor me with the knowledge of my parents Admiral."

"That's high praise coming from Ceneu Star Commander," Riall told her with a smile. "He rarely gives compliments to anyone, though I suspect you already know that."

The female elf smiled and her very beautiful face relaxed even more. To say that she was more nervous now than at any other time in her thousand years of life would be a complete understatement. For'mya knew she was in the presence of the two most decorated officers in the Lycavorian Union, and that alone was enough to awe her. She had never met Admiral Riall but his personality certainly matched everything she had ever heard about him. His list of victories and battles against the Vampire Coven was more extensive than anything she had ever read. She also knew he was mated with the mother of their King and they had six children together, but to now be standing across from Gorgo was another high honor for her. The most respected and well thought of instructors at the Apo Prime Higher University, Gorgo's life story was required reading and now For'mya was standing with her in the same room.

"Thank ... thank you sir." For'mya finally was able to say, her dark eyes settling on Isabella's porcelain like beauty, her hazel green eyes boring into her.

"What is it you have in mind Commander?" Riall asked.

For'mya tore her eyes from the intoxicating face of the vampire Princess and looked at him. "Sir ... I'm sorry. We can use our STRIKERs Admiral."

Riall looked at her. "I don't follow."

"The fleet can not make another jump so soon out of the Gate Admiral, out LSDs need time to recharge and have minor adjustments made. Our STRIKERs are not so limited because they haven't even been used." For'mya spoke as her military training took over and she recited the plan she had been working on in her head for two days now. "Load an elite team of General Vistr's Spartan Shock troops, and let me take six of our STRIKERs to earth. The STRIKERs have their own LSDs sir, and we are not affected by the strain of Gate travel, as I said. I have calculated an LSD jump that will put us within an hour of this planet Earth where the King is. If we leave in the next hour we can be there before Xerxes arrives and at the very least give him an advantage defeating the ground forces that seem to be massed against him."

Ceneu shook his head slowly. "That is not something I even thought of." He muttered to no one in particular.

"You've given this some thought then Commander?" Riall said looking at her.

For'mya nodded. "I have been working out the details for two days Admiral. I know which of my pilots I would take if you and Admiral Ceneu approve the plan, and we can have our aircraft ready to depart in thirty-six minutes."

"Let's hear it." Ceneu spoke.

"I factored in a full weapons load and the extra pilots to fly the STRIKERs that are stored in Sparta and a limited amount of spare stores if the weapons on the STRIKERs in Sparta are not useable." For'mya spoke confidently. "Each aircraft can carry an additional one hundred and twenty-seven troops and we can easily make the jump with our LSDs intact and at full power. We would arrive on earth in full fighting form."

Vistr stepped forward. "I can have every Spartan Scout Troop in my Expeditionary Force ready to move in less than an hour." He said looking at Riall. "Eight hundred SSTs are the equal to an entire division with their training and I will lead them."

"I will go as well." Gorgo spoke quickly, "Isabella with me."

Riall looked at her. "Gorgo..."

"If it is my time to die husband then I will die beside the son I thought I lost so long ago." Gorgo told him taking his hand. "However since you are here, I will rely on you to make sure I don't die." She told him with a smile.

Riall looked at her with a loving smile before turning to Ceneu. "Ceneu ... what do you think?"

The Algolian Admiral nodded. "I like it." He spoke. "It puts them well within range of earth and Gorgo should be able to contact the King easily. For'mya can then relay back to us whatever he wants or needs before she lands."

"And when Xerxes begins to bombard the planet?" Riall asked.

"I don't believe he will bombard the planet Admiral," Isabella spoke again. "We all saw how badly Martin embarrassed him in front of my father." Gorgo looked at her carefully and was the only one who noticed that she used her son's name in an almost affectionate tone. "He will want to prove to my father that he is superior to him. He will head directly to the surface in search of Martin."

Ceneu looked at Riall. "He has let his arrogance override his common sense on many occasions Riall." He said. "We can use this to our advantage."

Riall nodded slowly, but his decision was already made and he knew it. "Do it!" He snapped.

EDEN

Nayeca stared at the shimmering light blue shield as it extended up and around the edges of Eden and encompassed the entire city. She sat on the thick tree stump at the base of the hill where the King's bunker was situated. She had seen him rush into the bunker with General Vengal only moments before, and she determined that was why the shield had now gone up. Something was happening, and the battle was drawing closer, that much she could feel, but Nayeca didn't feel fear for the battle that was coming. In fact, this was the very first time in her life when she didn't feel fear for her life, and the two reasons for that were walking towards where she sat carrying several ration packets of food.

They had returned to Eden two days before and after all that had happened in bringing the Drow to Eden, Nayeca was sure she would be returned to the small one room apartment she had stayed in before departing with the Queen to Canada. That had not been the case, as within minutes of landing on Eden's airfield, Anuk had taken her hand and they had filtered back towards the city with the other troops. Many knew they would have only one night, possibly two to enjoy whatever down time they could find, and they wasted no time in heading back to their families and friends. Anuk had led her to a medium sized three bedroom home within three kilometers of the airfield which she told Nayeca was her and Daniel's home. He was going to the Command Center to attend a debriefing, and would be returning later.

What followed had been the most pleasurable night of Nayeca's young life, and she shuddered inwardly in exquisite joy as the memories came rushing back to her.

TEN HOURS EARLIER============================================================

Nayeca stood under the hot beating water of the shower, letting the soothing heat relax the muscles in her shoulders, and allowing her to think about what had happened the last few hours. No matter what she tried, Anuk kept entering her thoughts. She had truly not wanted her first time with Anuk to be forced in any way. She had wanted to seduce the young Wood Elf, make Anuk want to give her pleasure. As the water fell over her body and flowed between her full breasts, Nayeca thought of Jenia, and realized that she desired Anuk more than she had ever wanted Jenia. She had loved her Moon Elf lover, of that she was sure, but there was something about Anuk that caused ripples of pleasure to course through her.

She had not been able to stop herself when the Drow officer had forced them together, the feel of Anuk's soft lips on her pussy causing her to lose all of her control. What stunned her more was the fact that Anuk had reacted the way she had. She hadn't fought what happen to them, and she almost seemed to relish in it. It had not taken Nayeca long to reach her peak as it had been so many years since that kind of pleasure had seared her veins, and Anuk had gulped down her passion like someone who hadn't drunk fresh water in days. Nayeca had been distraught afterward, thinking the one thing in this mad world she so desired would turn against her in hate and disgust. It had stunned her when Anuk had seductively lowered her still burning and perfect body against hers; ignoring the blood of the Drow she had so effortlessly killed lying all around them, and kissed Nayeca with blistering passion. Jenia had never kissed her in all their years together, and when Anuk's lips found hers, Nayeca felt her entire body ignite like nothing she had ever experienced. It was...

"Mistress?" Anuk's soft voice filled her ears and her amber eyes opened to see Anuk standing there in the middle of the small bathroom, wrapped only in the towel she had dried off with after her own shower. Her rust colored red hair was still plastered to her head, the freckles dotting her lightly tanned skin, and her cerulean blue eyes were staring at Nayeca's wet, naked body with obvious lust and desire in them.

Nayeca surrendered to her own desires at that moment, and she stepped slightly out of the shower spray. She felt a wave of hunger sweep over her and she let her dominant nature take over. She seductively ran her hand down her glistening body, trailing her fingers between the deep cleft between her large firm breasts. "Do you see something you desire slave." Nayeca spoke in a low voice, "Something that you want?"

Anuk's eyes were wide and bright as she nodded her head slowly. "Yes ... yes." She stammered.

Nayeca stepped closer, thrusting out her firm breasts proudly. She stepped further out of the water spray and grasped the towel around Anuk's body, pulling it off quickly. "What is it you desire slave?" She asked in a seductive voice, pulling Anuk closer to her in the shower.

"I ... I want you ... Mistress," Anuk answered in a husky voice, her blood pounding in her veins as she stared at the firm, gorgeous body of this Drow female in front of her.

"I can see that slave." Nayeca said stroking Anuk's shoulders with her fingers softly, tracing her fingertips down the insides of her arms and slowly moving to circle lazily around Anuk's already rock hard nipples. Nayeca smiled when Anuk inhaled sharply at her touch, her body on fire. She squeezed Anuk's breasts tightly in her hands, her conical breasts almost as large as her own, and drawing a gasp of wanton desire from Anuk. Nayeca could feel the heat building inside her quickly; having this luscious red haired female elf pressed to her was driving her mad. She lowered her lips to Anuk's and kissed her hard, her hands filling with Anuk's large muscular ass cheeks and pulling her tightly to her body. She pressed her right knee between Anuk's thighs, and directly up against her bald pussy. Anuk's labium was already engorged in need and her juices coated Nayeca's thigh quickly as her arms wrapped around Nayeca's back pulling her closer. Nayeca pulled her lips from Anuk's with reluctance, salvia joining their moist lips for a brief moment. The red haired elf could kiss, and given Nayeca's lack of experience with that, she did not want to succumb so quickly. She wanted this to last as long as she could prolong it. "You must tell me what ... what it is you wish slave." She spoke, her lips close to Anuk's ear.

"You Mistress," Anuk's reply came out in an almost pleading nature. Her body was responding to Nayeca's touch, the contrast in the color of their skin making her burn with need similar to when Daniel crushed her against him and filled her with his huge ebony cock. Her cerulean eyes stared at Nayeca's large breasts, her mouth almost watering at the sight of her small dark nipples and the quarter sized areolas.

Nayeca reached up quickly and wrapped her fingers in Anuk's hair, and pulling her head back quickly, small jolts of pain coursing through Anuk's scalp, and making her body burn even more. "You must tell me what you want to do slave!" Nayeca demanded her amber eyes glowing with scorching hot desire now. "Tell me what you want to do slave!"

"I ... I want to taste you Mistress!" Anuk gasped. "I want to eat ... I want to eat your pussy Mistress!"

Nayeca grinned as the words she so wanted to hear from Anuk burst from her lips. "Then get on your knees and eat me slave!" Nayeca demanded, pushing Anuk down with her hands on her shoulders until she was kneeling before her. "Eat my pussy like you want it slave! Make me ... make me come all over your beautiful face!"

Anuk was lost in the lust and desire of the moment as she gazed at the thin line of pure white hair above Nayeca's pussy. The dark pussy lips were puffed out in desire and lust, Nayeca's stiff clit nearly a half inch long and demanding attention. Anuk's hands came up to stroke Nayeca's taut thighs and then slid around to grasp her full muscular ass cheeks in her hands. Surrendering to the desire burning inside her, Anuk pulled Nayeca's pussy to her and fastened her soft lips onto that delicious clit.

Nayeca gasped in unabashed delight, pleasure surging through her belly as Anuk began to suckle her painfully hard clit. She wrapped her fingers in Anuk's damp lustrous rust red hair and pulled her head tighter against her pussy, lifting one leg up and draping it over Anuk's shoulder. "Eat me slave!" She gasped. "Suck my ... suck my pussy like you want it! Suck it ... suck it like you really want it slave!"

Nayeca's words of dominance only served to fuel Anuk's growing desire, and she lashed Nayeca's pink clit with her warm tongue, her lips pressed tightly over the top of her pussy. She felt Nayeca pulled her head tighter and hump her mouth, making her clit bang against her teeth causing jolts of pleasure surging through her Mistress. Anuk released one hand from holding that beautiful ass and brought it back around to reach up and fondle Nayeca's left breast. She pulled on the stiff nipple hard, pinching it between her thumb and forefinger, drawing a gasp of delight from Nayeca at the sharp pain. Nayeca grasped her wrist with one hand, but did not stop her manipulations, while her other hand tightly held Anuk's face in her crotch.

Anuk extended her tongue out, taking long slow licks of Nayeca's delicious pussy, the scent of sweet apples overpowering as her juices were beginning to lubricate the insides of her pussy and coating her tongue and lips with her nectar.

"Yes!" Nayeca almost screamed. "Ohhhh ... you ... you eat my pussy so good!" The fire in her belly was building to a climax, and Nayeca's limbs began to quiver in a way they never had before. She looked down wide eyed at Anuk feasting on her slit, her tongue working madly as her fingers pinched and teased the nipple of her breast. It was never like this with Jenia, Nayeca thought to herself. It had taken Jenia nearly three years to be able to make Nayeca quiver in such a way. "Oh ... my slave ... you are ... you are going to make me come!" She gasped. "Do you want that Anuk? Do you want to taste me?"

The moan Anuk let out was all the answer Nayeca needed and she gripped her head harder, fucking her driving tongue faster. Anuk's grip on her ass cheek tightened, and she pinched her nipple once more, harder than before.

"Fuck!" Nayeca screamed, her head tossing back. "Ahhhhhhh ... here it comes slave!"

Anuk fastened her lips over all of Nayeca's spasming pussy and groaned loudly as she dropped her hand from Nayeca's breast and shoved three fingers into her own, bald dripping pussy. Nayeca's ass tightened in Anuk's grip and her sweet apple tasting come erupted into her mouth. Her belly heaved almost violently as her orgasm ripped through her, stronger than anything she had yet felt in her life. Her amber eyes were wide in pleasure, spiraling colors flashing in her mind as she convulsed a second time, sending more of her come splashing into Anuk's eager mouth.

Nayeca didn't know how or when they had moved to the bed, the only thing she was aware of was the intense pleasure her new slave was lavishing upon her. Anuk's tongue was a tireless machine, dragging three more incredible orgasms from her while she sat astride her gorgeous face, grinding her pussy down on Anuk's tongue while pinching and twisting her own dark nipples. They shifted until she was sitting on Anuk's face, the deep cleft of her ass cheeks buried over Anuk's pert nose. Nayeca found herself fondling Anuk's lightly tanned breasts and pinching her erect pink nipples, something she had never done with Jenia. Nayeca found herself gazing at Anuk's bald pussy, so completely soaked with her own juices and Nayeca found herself licking her lips. Twice Nayeca had to stop her face from falling into Anuk's thoroughly soaked pussy with the intensity of her orgasms, feeling Anuk's breasts crushed against her heaving abdomen. Anuk's tongue was licking every part of her body, exploring every centimeter of her clutching pussy, delving deep between her dark ass cheeks, her tongue tickling Nayeca's virgin asshole. It was driving her mad, and she kept finding her eyes drawn to Anuk's dripping snatch and the cinnamon smell that was emanating so intensely from her pussy.

It was in the middle of her third staggering orgasm when she felt him in the room with them. Nayeca watched intently through amber eyes clouded with passion as he climbed onto the bed his massive ebony cock nearly bursting with hot desire. Her amber eyes took in every thick vein that adorned the easily foot long length as he moved between Anuk's satiny thighs. He was enormously muscled and deliciously defined, unlike any man she had ever seen before and when compared to Anuk he appeared like a towering black giant. Anuk moaned against Nayeca's pussy above her when she felt Daniel's hands gently part her legs and the head of his huge cock poise at her opening. She had smelled her husband the moment he had entered their room and had called to him using her aura alone. Danny's reaction was obvious and quick.

Nayeca was frozen in fear and passion, not knowing what to do, her hips moving of their own accord on Anuk's face now, her tongue working furiously to bring Nayeca to orgasm again, Anuk's hands holding her hips in place, refusing to allow her to even move off her face. Nayeca's fears were quickly shattered and brushed aside when Daniel reached up to her face and covered her lips with his as he impaled Anuk with one powerful plunge of his huge ebony cock. Nayeca was vaguely aware of Anuk screaming out her pleasure as she shuddered in a massive orgasm brought on by her husband's huge cock burying itself deeply into her. In the midst of the kiss he was laying on her, Nayeca couldn't help but whimper in her own crushing climax, her juices splashing into Anuk's hungry mouth.

What followed for Nayeca was the most erotic and exciting sexual experience she had ever been involved in, and it had left her craving more. Daniel knew just where to touch her, just where to nuzzle her, and between his roaming kisses and caresses and Anuk's driving tongue, Nayeca lost count of her orgasms after the tenth one. She gasped when they shifted positions and Daniel held her hips lowering her dripping pussy onto his face. Nayeca rode Daniel's face in unadulterated pleasure as she watched in awe Anuk slamming her tight pussy down on his enormous monster cock, his tongue driving even deeper into her than Anuk's. She was able to see the look of pure bliss on Anuk's face as she rotated her hips on his massive ebony cock buried in her belly and when Anuk reached for her to kiss her she returned Anuk's wanton kisses with equal lust and passion.

It continued for hours, neither of them seeming to tire of sharing her body. They both worshiped her with their tongues and at times she would rest while Anuk pleasured her husband, taking his entire huge cock within her velvety throat until his body would go rigid and he exploded, his come flooding deep into her belly. And then he would do the same to her, leaving her screaming out her love for him. Daniel lavished her body with kisses and in time Nayeca discovered he was almost as good as her new slave lover when it came to eating her pussy. He never once tried to enter her body with his huge cock, content to have Anuk service him, which his mate did with great gusto.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.