Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

LYCAVORIAN ATTACK CRUISER LEONIADS I

It wasn't supposed to be like this, flashed through Isabella's mind as she lay on her bed. She was naked, her porcelain like skin flawless in every way. There were no scars on her body, no sagging lines of age. She kept herself in superb physical condition with daily four hour workouts, starting with mild calisthenics and then progressing to some very intricate and excruciating difficult hand to hand combat moves. She usually trained with a senior vampire soldier that accompanied her along with her small staff no matter where they went. There were five soldiers in this group and the standing rule among them and Isabella, if you were able to connect with a blow to the Princess; she was yours for the evening. The vampire soldiers with her were excellent specimens of masculinity, strong and powerfully built with incredible stamina. They knew what their Princess liked, and were not afraid to press her in her bed. They would slap her supple skin, bite her neck and shoulders, sometimes painfully hard, but never breaking the skin. That was taboo with Isabella. One vampire soldier had done this in a moment of passion nearly four decades ago and had begun to feed on her blood in the hopes that she would take him as her husband.

Isabella had snapped his neck without as much as a blink of her hazel/green eyes. The men now knew not to push her that far. She would allow them to have her, be forceful with her, and she would perhaps even enjoy it, but taking her blood was out of the question.

Now the youngest of her vampire soldiers was rutting atop her quite enthusiastically, driving his hard cock into her warm pussy. He had gotten lucky this day, catching Isabella a glancing blow on her side. Her mind had not fully been involved in the fight as was normally the case. She was methodic in her precision, never caught off guard, and yet today she had been distracted. Strange feelings were sifting through her body and her mind, and they had been since that night the Lycavorian Shi Viska had been branded to her arm. She had kept the Shi Viska bridle hidden by wearing long elbow length gloves that were not unusual for her to wear. It was well known that she kept physical contact with her person well restricted, though hardly anyone knew why. Isabella was mildly telepathic, never really delving into that portion of her skills as Yuri and her father had. She had very strong mental shields the Lycavorian Mage had once told her; more powerful than most telepaths among her people, but aside from that her skills were minimal. Yet now Isabella felt different somehow. She felt powerful in mind as well as body, and she reached out tentatively into the soldier's mind, probing aimlessly with the few skills she had learned in school and finding nothing but the base need to pound the his beautiful arrogant Princess into sexual submission and make her scream his name.

Isabella bit back the laughter she wanted to release at this. This soldier was fucking her as hard as he could, his average sized cock pounding into her with relish, and Isabella was completely dry, and far from ever calling any man's name in her bed. Normally this type of fucking at least made her wet enough to mildly enjoy the events, but now she felt nothing, only the dry mildly painful humping he was laying on her. This by itself was surprising enough, as Isabella had always prided herself on her control in bed, and being able to at least make it seem like she was enjoying it. Tonight however, she felt none of that, and only wished for the soldier to stop and get off her and let her alone. His breathing was coming in short gasps now and Isabella knew he was close. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate, reaching around and stroking his back with her right hand, while the left remained under the pillow her head rested on. The image of the Lycavorian King flashed into her mind and Isabella's eyes opened wide as she felt a surge of pleasure course through her and she became wet almost instantly. The vampire soldier felt this, and grunted like an animal one last time before erupting inside her pussy deeply.

Isabella's eyes were closed as the images of Martin flashed through her thoughts, and the breathtaking platinum haired female elf. She could see them fucking, the female elf clutching his powerful back as he drove into her. Isabella saw everything, the thin line of platinum hair above her pussy, the beautiful slit dripping juices in copious amounts, and the glittering emerald piercing that was very prominent on her erect and extremely stimulated clit. Isabella gasped at the size of his cock, clearly seeing the twelve thick inches coated with the female elf's juices as he stroked into her deeply, and she accepted him again and again, urging him on. He was showering her face and neck with kisses and nibbles, his hands everywhere on her deliciously tight body. Isabella's body became flush with heat, and she could feel a tightening deep in her belly that she had never experienced before. Without thinking she dropped her hand between her thighs, pushing the soldier away from her, the sloppy sound as he left her pussy lost in the moment. Isabella grasped the small ruby piercing in her own clit and began to massage it against her pelvic bone.

"Princess?" The vampire soldier spoke, surprised at this action by her.

Isabella's eyes sprang open, now changed to vampire cobalt blue in her passion laced dreams. She hissed at him exposing her long sharp fangs, his eyes going wide. "Get out!" She screamed.

The soldier practically leaped from the bed, gathering his uniform quickly and running out of her bed chamber in terror. Princess Isabella's anger was well known and no one wanted to be around her when she exploded.

Isabella closed her eyes quickly, trying in vain to recapture those images in her mind once more. She rubbed her pierced clit madly, thinking of Martin and the female elf once more, yet the images did not return and finally Isabella cried out in frustration, slamming her hand down on the satin sheets, her chest heaving. A small pool of sweat had formed between her large firm breasts and now a single drop rolled down her abdomen. Isabella ran her hand over the diamond studs piercing her nipples, another attempt to capture pleasure that had been so long denied her.

Isabella sat up quickly, her breasts not sagging in the least, her diamond studded nipples jutting out proudly in the after math of what had just swept through her. It was unlike anything she had ever felt, so hot and pure and powerful. She pulled the satin sheets between her legs, stuffing them tightly against her burning bald pussy lips. Isabella dragged her left hand from under the satin sheets and drew it in front of her, staring at the bridle of the Shi Viska branded on her arm. She reached up with the fingers of her right hand and stroked the smooth leather that crossed the center of her palm and ran down the top of her hand and the top of her arm. She ran her finger down the remarkably unbreakable piece of aluminum thin metal that stretched down almost to her elbow, meeting the second piece of smooth leather that circled her arm just below her elbow. She lifted her arm and studied it in the light on the bed chamber.

Isabella had become a student of Lycavorian history when she joined the rebellion. She had wanted to know what drove these men and women to fight until their dying breath. What possessed them to feats of courage that the vampires considered insanity? During those studies she discovered that no vampire had ever worn the bridle of a Shi Viska. Many had attempted this, but all of them had been electrocuted until they were nothing more than smoking shells. How was it that this did not happen to her? She wore the bridle of a Shi Viska, and not just a simple Centurion bridle she was sure. This bridle was much more graceful and had intricate carvings cut into the leather, along with elegant letters that Isabella knew were the symbol of the Lycavorian Royal House. She had seen them enough times in the palace on Apo Prime.

Isabella felt a painful tingling in her temples that was increasing quickly. She cried out, her hands going to her head squeezing her temples as pain unlike anything she had ever felt lanced through her temples. The veins on her neck bulged obscenely, her eyes changing once more to cobalt blue, wide in agony, her brain feeling like it was going to explode.

Then as quickly as it had hit her, it was gone.

Isabella looked up stunned. It was gone completely. No lingering pain, no throbbing of an old wound. Her eyes returned to their normal hazel/green and she took deep breaths to calm her racing heart and pulse. Slowly she pulled herself from the bed and moved to where she had drawn the steaming hot tub in the bathroom before the soldier had arrived. The water was still hot enough to make her wince as she lowered her body into the water. She grew accustom to the heat quickly and settled back against the tub wall, closing her eyes as the heat of the water chased away everything that had been occupying her mind these last days.

There was screaming and bodies everywhere, blood washing the pavement in rivers and puddles. She didn't recognize this place and the images were flashing through her mind quickly. She saw a group of men and women, all bloody and kneeling in a small circle around three figures. As the image moved closer Isabella's eyes grew wide when she recognized the bloody and burned body of Martin. He was covered in dozens of lacerations, blood staining every exposed portion of his body, the body armor he wore shredded into bits. Next to him lay the blond elf, her platinum hair soaked with blood, the long slice on the side of her head deep enough to see the bone of her skull. Her body as well was lacerated in many locations, not so severely as Martin, but enough that she was bleeding badly from at least four wounds. The small child was between them, crying out in terror, only a small cut on her arm.

Isabella came out of the water with a start, splashing across the room as she moved to her closet and whatever clothes she could grab.

Something terrible had happened to Martin, and a deep gnawing fear gripped her insides with an icy presence that Isabella had never felt before. She had to tell someone, and she could think of only one person strong enough to take this news.

She had received it before.

Riall groused heavily at the insistent pounding on the door of their quarters, and the ravaging sound of the door chime. He had quickly thrown on a pair of shorts over his naked and sweaty body, his passions very high, and his anger growing. Gorgo had been incredibly aroused this evening, in a way he had not seen in many years. Their sex life was very active and extremely pleasurable to both of them, Gorgo always complimenting him on his size and skill, and Riall at a loss for her talent in their bed. She never ceased to "rock his world" as their youngest daughter referred to it, and it had surprised him when he returned to their quarters two hours before and Gorgo nearly assaulted him. She was happier then he had ever seen her, and her very being pulsed only for him, and this fact alone made Riall feel like a young stallion again. They had been making love for nearly two hours straight, both of them feeling young and invigorated like never before.

Now as Gorgo giggled and pulled the sheet over her own sweaty and naked form, Riall stormed from their bed chamber, incensed at the interruption. He slammed his foot into the low table near the door and cussed loudly, hearing Gorgo laugh at his antics, her aura calling to him like a magnet, her sensuality oozing from her in waves.

Riall slammed his hand on the side panel near the door and lifted his head as it slid open. "What is the meaning of this... ?" Riall began to shout. His eyes went wide when he saw who stood there. "Princess!" he gasped.

"I need ... I need to see Gorgo!" Isabella gasped quietly.

Riall looked at her carefully, seeing her damp skin and disheveled appearance. "Princess what is wrong?" He asked.

"Please Admiral." Isabella spoke, her voice soft and almost desperate. A voice Riall had never heard from her before.

Riall stepped aside. "Please ... come in."

Isabella moved past him quickly, Riall glancing both ways down the corridor looking for the two vampire soldiers that always accompanied her even on the ship. They were no where in sight and he pressed the panel closing the door. He turned to her, seeing her standing there, her arms crossed over her ample chest as if she was cold.

"May I inquire as to why your two guards are not with you?" He asked casually.

"Please Riall ... I need to speak with..." Isabella started, surprising him for she never used his actual name before.

"Hush my husband." Gorgo's voice came from the door into their bedroom. She came out of the room, tying the folds of the light robe around her naked body.

Isabella saw this and her eyes flew wide, glancing to see Riall dressed only in shorts and a fine sheen of sweat. She turned back to Gorgo, her nose now detecting the heavy scent of recent sex. "Please ... forgive me!" She gasped. "I have come at a terrible time! I will..."

"No!" Gorgo spoke moving up next to her. "Something is wrong; we can smell it on you." Gorgo put her hands on Isabella's arm, surprised that Isabella didn't draw away form the contact as she normally did with anyone. "You came here for a reason child ... I will not turn you away."

"You look cold." Riall spoke quickly. "I will brew some tea." He moved into the kitchen portion of their quarters. This was the flagship of the Lycavorian fleet, and while not as large as the dreadnoughts, it was much more heavily shielded and exceptionally faster than most ships of its class. The LEONIDAS I could stand toe to toe with a Vampire High Coven Battle cruiser and come out on top. His quarters on this ship were larger and more comfortable due to his station, but no officer, even the Admiral/Lieutenant of the Fleet would ask for something plusher. The quarters were typically Spartan like in their décor, but that was mainly due to the fact that Gorgo almost never traveled with him and he had no need of such decorations.

Gorgo ushered Isabella to the couch as Riall moved into the small kitchen area. "What has brought you out so late Isabella?" Gorgo asked, "And without your guards?"

"I ... I have seen images of ... images of your son." Isabella spoke haltingly.

"Martin?" Gorgo asked surprised. "How ... how is that possible?"

Isabella shook her head. "They were more like dreams than anything." She explained quickly. "He and the she-elf ... they were injured in some way."

"Injured?" Gorgo gasped loudly, drawing Riall's attention from the kitchen. "How ... what do you mean?"

"I do not know." Isabella spoke. "I don't know if it was past ... or present ... or even the future. They were like dreams as I said."

"I don't understand." Gorgo spoke softly. "I have sensed nothing from him. I can ... I can feel his presence now, since he touched me ... albeit very weakly due to the distance ... but I have felt nothing remiss."

Isabella shook her head. "I don't know." She said looking at Gorgo. "He touched ... he touched me as well yesterday. On this very ship before we departed. He brushed aside the mental shields the Lycavorian Mage taught me to use as if they weren't even there!"

Gorgo looked at Isabella intently. She had never seen the vampire Princess in such a state of confusion. She had always been decisive and in control, yet now she appeared as nothing more than a frightened child. "His telepathic abilities are more powerful than any of us thought could be possible." Gorgo told her. "To initiate a Mark II neurobooster transmission and sustain the connection as long as he did ... it is almost unheard of."

Riall brought three mugs of tea from the kitchen area then. "Even as powerful as he is Isabella, he would need to touch you in some manner for you to see images of him as you have said." He spoke sitting down across from the two women.

Isabella looked at him for a long moment before letting her hazel/green eyes turn back to Gorgo. She reached for the sleeve of the shirt she wore and unbuttoned the cuff. "He has touched me, whether he was aware of it or not I don't know." She spoke softly, removing the black glove that covered her left hand and she pulled up the sleeve exposing the Shi Viska bridle for them to see. Their reaction was predictable as Isabella expected and they stared at the silver and leather bridle in stunned shock. "The question remains how this came to be." She spoke, some of her confidence returning.

"Do ... do you know what you bear on your arm?" Riall asked her. "No ... no vampire in our history ... in your history has ever ... has ever been branded with a Shi Viska."

"None that survived," Isabella spoke softly. "That I do know."

Gorgo reached out and touched the bridle, letting her fingers caress the smooth leather and metal. "Isabella ... you ... you have been chosen." She said.

"I don't want to be chosen for anything!" She spoke quickly. "How do I take it off?" She asked looking at Riall.

He returned her gaze as if she was mad. "Take it off?" He asked. "You can not take it off. It has been branded to you Isabella. There is no removing it."

"The Lycavorian Scrolls ... even the Ancient Vampire books speak of this." Gorgo said looking at her, "Of a vampire Princess who will sit as one of four Queens and decide the fate of the universe."

"I have no wish to be a Queen!" Isabella snapped, "And certainly not a Queen to your son!" She spoke quickly, almost too quickly. "I ... I consider many of your kind to be ... if not friends ... then associates. That does not mean I would take one into my bed! I can't even fathom that! I don't care for him in the least, and after what I have seen of him, I don't even like him!"

"Don't you?" Gorgo spoke in reply.

"No I don't!" Isabella snapped her full confidence and demeanor now returning. "I want this removed!"

"There is no way to remove a Shi Viska once it is branded to its user." Riall spoke evenly. "And many have tried."

Isabella closed her eyes tightly, ready to explode in anger. Gorgo smelled this and took her gloved hand quickly. "Be at peace Isabella. Sit ... and drink the tea. We will figure something out, I promise you."

"Gorgo ... there is..." Riall started.

Gorgo shot him a stern look and he shut up quickly. She turned her gaze back to Isabella. "We are not and have never been your enemies Princess of the Vampire High Coven. Let us show you that even further, by helping you in any way we can. Please ... sit down."

Isabella stared at her beautiful face and took a deep breath before settling back onto the couch next to her. "Forgive me." She spoke softly.

Gorgo reached up and put her hand on Isabella's shoulder. "There is nothing to forgive." She said in reply. "Tell us how it started, and leave nothing out. Whatever you tell us will remain in this room until our deaths, on that I give you my word."

Riall nodded as well sensing an opening that his people had wanted for centuries; an opening into the mind of the Vampire Princess and what drove her. "I give you my word as well." He spoke.

NORTH DAKOTA

TEN MILES SOUTH OF CANADIAN BORDER

The senior vampire soldier, a Captain with decades of experience fighting the elves, felt the slight breeze against his skin as he was relieving himself against the tree thirty meters from their small camp. Daylight was just beginning to spread its fingers across the sky, and he turned his head slightly to the right to glance over his shoulder, thinking perhaps a bat or bird had swooped down next to him. His eyes widened when he saw the red haired female elf standing next to him not two meters away.

Anuk glanced down at the cock he held in his hands and shook her head. "Pitiful." She spoke softly, her voice a whisper on the wind.

The captain opened his mouth to yell a warning but nothing came out. He felt a searing pain in his throat and his eyes angled down to see the wicked looking blade protruding from his neck, stained liberally with his dark blood. Nayeca ripped the Drow fighting knife from his throat slicing sideways with her incredible elf strength, the vampire's head lulling to that side as he fell to the dew covered grass.

Nayeca went back into a combat squat and moved to where Anuk now knelt three meters past the dead vampire. She knelt next to her, purposefully brushing against Anuk's shoulder, and vaguely noticing that she did not pull away.

"I take it from your reaction that you were not impressed with his ... equipment." Nayeca asked softly, her voice only to Anuk.

Anuk grinned in the dim early morning light, "Hardly worth batting an eye over." She replied in a similar whisper. "Not that it will do him anymore good now."

"Then I assume your Daniel is larger?" Nayeca asked the question, not knowing what to expect in reply. She and Anuk had grown closer over the last 36 hours, that she was sure of, but how close she didn't know, and certainly not as close as Nayeca wanted to be.

Their laws in the Drow city were very strict, and Nayeca though young, was one of the most skilled assassins within their ranks. It was the reason she decided to come on this mission against Telan, even though it wasn't sanctioned by the Matron Mother. Those skills afforded her some measure of who she could choose as a lover, but it did not protect her from the younger males who had not been chosen. This Wood Elf Anuk was more beautiful than any female Nayeca had ever seen with her stunning cerulean colored blue eyes and long rust colored red hair. Her features were flawless, and Nayeca barely noticed the three long but very faint scars that crossed her face diagonally. She did however notice the extremely enticing figure that the fatigues and body armor attempted to hide, but failed. In Nayeca's opinion, there was no possible way to hide the divine shape of Anuk's perfect ass behind any clothing.

Nayeca saw Anuk's smile grow a little larger as she looked at her. Oh yes, considerably larger and very tasty too. Anuk answered with her thoughts. Ready?

Nayeca hefted her bloody knife. "Oh yes." She whispered.

They would take the six men on the east side of the camp; that number now down to five, while Daniel and his father would eliminate the other six. They moved like ghosts in the early morning dimness, making no sound as they moved closer to their targets. Their remaining targets were still sleeping in the small group when they descended upon them like vengeful angels.

Anuk drove the blade of her Shakur into the skull of one vampire so deeply the blade exploded out the back and stuck in the loose dirt. With barely a pause she was moving to the next vampire. Nayeca knelt between two vampires, ramming her knife down much like Anuk had done, then driving the knife edge of her opposite hand against the exposed throat of the vampire on her other side. The calloused knife edge of her hand crushed the vampire's throat with a single blow, and as his eyes opened in sudden pain and terror, Nayeca drove her knee savagely into his skull, fracturing bone and killing him instantly. She turned as the two vampires they had yet to assassinate stirred awake at the soft sound of bones breaking. She watched in delighted pleasure as Anuk took two steps toward the closest vampire and savagely kicked him in the head, stunning him. She dropped to the earth quickly and quietly, her long legs twisting in the air and locking around the vampire's head. As his arms and hands came up to grasp her powerful thighs Anuk twisted her body on the ground, her powerful legs and ass muscles snapping the vampire's neck with a muffled crack. Nayeca was behind the last vampire as he sat up quickly. He died just as quickly as Nayeca grabbed his long hair and the square jaw and viciously yanked his head to the side. His neck snapped with an audible crack and he went limp as a noodle instantly.

Nayeca looked at Anuk as she kicked aside the body easily. Yes ... she would make an incredible lover Nayeca thought, deciding in that instant that she wanted this flamed haired elf as her lover, and wanted her badly. Yet Nayeca also knew her dominant nature might not sit well with Anuk, or the hulking Spartan that was her mate. And truth be told, Nayeca did not cringe at having them both as lovers, for the Spartan was very handsome, and obviously knew how to please a woman if one such as Anuk treasured him as she did. She would need to proceed slowly in this endeavor for Nayeca found she wanted them both more than anything she had wanted before, and especially Anuk. If the pleasures Anuk and Daniel gave to her were even half of what she imagined, the waiting would be worth it a hundred fold.

Anuk scrambled quietly to her feet and moved close to Nayeca, her thigh brushing up against Nayeca's arm. Quickly Nayeca! She told her within her thoughts.

Nayeca nodded, the brief moment of imagination overridden by her combat instincts now. She pulled her knife from the vampire's head and they turned to watch two monstrous shadows fall upon the other six vampires.

Danny completed his twenty meter leap, shifting back to human form in a flash of silver and landed on the sleeping vampire with all two hundred and sixty pounds of his muscled weight. The vampire's chest caved in under the tremendous blow and he died without even knowing what killed him. This maneuver only served to awaken the other five, though it hardly mattered or affected the outcome. Danny reached out and snatched the closest vampire in his large hands and twisted savagely, the only difference being that Danny's immense strength ripped the vampire's head completely around, his death frozen eyes staring at his shoulder blades when Danny dropped him to the cool earth. In almost the same motion Danny's hand filled with silenced K12 and he pressed the muzzled of the weapon against the next vampire's head and pulled the trigger four times in quick succession. The vampire's brains and bits of bone splattered the ground under him, half his head missing when he fell back.

Melancton was less fancy than his son, and much more to the point. He drove the spearhead of his Nehtes into the chest of the first vampire, slicing through lungs and undead heart; ripping the Nehtes back out and causing wounds no vampire could heal. He spun the fully extended Nehtes in a graceful arc, the spearhead impacting against the neck of the second vampire with such force the bladed portion simply sliced through flesh and vertebrae. The head was still in the air when Melancton lashed out with his hand; seizing the throat of the last vampire scout, lifting him physically from the ground and slamming him back down with battering force. His neck snapping was an audible sound, as were the bones of his throat being crushed in the single maneuver.

They had dispatched twelve vampire scouts in under thirteen seconds, and they turned to face each other.

"Daniel ... Anuk ... shift and move ahead quickly. Nayeca and I will dispose of the bodies." Melancton ordered.

They didn't pause and two silver flashes of light later and the large brown wolf and smaller rust colored wolf were bounding north through the trees. Melancton moved to kneel next to Nayeca as he sent a telepathic message back to Dekton and Aihola to inform them of their success. He nodded as they confirmed his message and he looked at the much smaller Drow assassin.

"Your skills are impressive young Drow." Melancton spoke softly.

"And yours Melancton." Nayeca replied as she began stripping one of the bodies.

"Nayeca?" He spoke, causing her to look up at him amid the death and blood. "The relationship you seek young Drow warrior reeks from your pores." Melancton spoke moving next to her. "My son and Anuk do not have the years I do, and they do not have the experience I do in such a scent."

Nayeca looked around quickly, suddenly very embarrassed and very concerned. There was no way she could defeat this man, even with all her skills. He would crush her like a bug. "I ... I... "Nayeca stammered.

"Rest easy Nayeca of the Drow," Melancton told her gently. "You have no fears with me. My own mate has such a lover." Nayeca looked at him wide eyed and Melancton smiled. "Do you think yourself and your people the only ones who practice such things? We do not frown on this as many humans do. She took her for the times I was away from our home and city. She would never take another male, so for the times I was gone she found a young female who felt as she did. They developed a very deep relationship, and my mate never kept this secret from me. I approved of this in fact, and there have been times when we shared each other as well. I only tell you this for two reasons ... your desire for Anuk wafts from you, and no doubt she has picked up on it somewhat. She is a very intelligent young woman, and she learns like a sponge. Just know that you will never be able to take her away from my son, as their bond goes deeper than just love."

"That ... that was never my intent Melancton." Nayeca spoke honestly.

Melancton nodded. "I know ... for your desire for my son, while not as strong as it is for Anuk, it is there. The second thing I will tell you is be honest with them Nayeca. You come from a proud people, and you should not be afraid to express your inner feelings."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.