Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

EDEN

"The King has approved the plan." Vengal spoke from his chair, "And I suggest we set it in motion as soon as possible."

The Command Center conference room table was full, but not with the Elder Council. Tarifa and Aihola sat in their customary chairs, Dekton standing just behind them. Anja and Aricia sat close to each other, Danny and his father beside Aricia. Anuk sat beside Danny, as she was never far from his side. Selene and Lynwe sat across from them, most of the others choosing to stand.

Tarifa looked at him. "Has something happened that we need to know about?" She asked her eyes going from Vengal to where Anja and Aricia sat, "Anja?"

The Spartan Centurion behind Anja stepped forward to the table. "You will refer to her as..." He began to speak.

"No Xesicot." Anja spoke quickly placing her hand on the Spartan's arm. "With friends such as these, there will be no formal titles. Tarifa is just as much a Queen as I am Xesicot, if not more so and after all that we have been through, it is silly to stand on such formality."

The Spartan Centurion looked at her and nodded, "As you wish Milady." He spoke. He looked quickly back to Tarifa, "My apologies Lady Tarifa."

Tarifa nodded her head. "These are trying times Spartan ... no apologies are needed among those in this room." She looked back to Anja. "I assume that something has happened based on what we saw last night."

They had all witnessed the white lightning reach from the heavens, touching Anja, Aricia and almost all those who had come from Sparta with them, to include Dekton. They had watched as they sank to their knees, the strands of lightning dancing across the skin of their arms, connecting all of them in some manner. After several long moments it had simply vanished, leaving their friends weak, but their faces animated and charged with energy. Dekton had not spoken of it, but once they had returned to their apartment, he had possessed Tarifa and Aihola with a seemingly unquenchable desire that had not ended until the early morning hours, and both of them were still very pleasantly sore and not fully recovered from what he had made them feel.

Anja nodded. "Yes it does." She spoke. "However ... that is a story too long to relate at the moment. And I'm sure Martin would want to tell both of you himself."

"He's returning to Eden?" Aihola asked quickly.

"Not right away." Anja answered. "But he will be back soon. Regardless of his love for Sparta ... he considers all of you here his family, as do Dysea, Aricia and I."

"He'd better!" Danny blurted. "I saved his sorry ass more times than not." Anuk lashed out and slapped him in the arm.

"Ow!" Danny yelped.

"Daniel you will behave!" Anuk snapped, but with a smile.

Danny leaned over quickly and nuzzled Anuk's cheek, causing her eyes to close as his aura pulsed through her, sending small shivers of delight through her. "You're going to punish me then right?" He spoke softly, his voice hopeful.

Anuk's eyes opened wide at this and she shoved him away gently, "Daniel ... not here!" She gasped. This brought laughter from those in the room, Melancton smiling proudly at the effect his son had on his mate, and the last of whatever tension remained was dispelled.

"Little Wolf and I are not here to do anything other than assist Aihola with this mission to bring her people here." Anja spoke again with a lingering smile at Danny's actions, knowing what Martin's aura did to her when he wrapped it around her.

"But you are both High Queens to the elves." Aihola said. "With you in the city ... it is only..."

"Martin left the two of you in charge of Eden." Anja told her. "We are not here to change that, nor do we wish too. The main reason we are here is due to some issues we have in Sparta. Aricia and I needed to leave the city to allow Martin and Dysea more freedom to do what they must. Regardless of what everyone seems to think, Dysea is the much more accomplished warrior than I, and exceedingly more dangerous than either myself or Aricia. At this moment, Martin needs her at his side."

"I needed to leave Anja ... not you." Aricia said.

Anja took Aricia's hand in hers. "Where you go Little Wolf, I will always go." She said with a loving smile. "It's as simple as that."

Aricia smiled back at her with azure blue eyes. She and Anja had grown so close over the last few weeks. They had far more in common than even they had first thought, and as they discovered this, it brought them closer and closer, in and out of the bed they shared with Martin and Dysea. They loved Martin and Dysea with everything that they were, but they loved each other just as intensely and more often than not they found themselves entangled within each other's arms, pressed close to Martin, who normally slept with Dysea in his arms.

"Is this issue something we need to be made aware of?" Tarifa asked diplomatically, "A problem of some sort?"

Aricia leaned forward. "There is a wolf in Sparta who feels rather strongly that I am his property, to do with as he wishes. Martin and I thought it best if perhaps I took a trip for a time, until he has time to look into the matter."

"Is it that dog Midlan my Queen?" Dekton asked the distaste in his voice very evident.

Aricia smiled and nodded, looking at him. "Yes, you know of him Dekton?"

"He still clings to the notion he is a superior Alpha and others are beneath him, much like his father I assume?" Dekton continued. "I know him, and there is no sorrier excuse for an Alpha male than him."

"That he does." Aricia replied. "And I whole heartedly agree with you."

"The King should just kill him and be done with it." Dekton spoke matter of factly.

"There is a possibility, however slim, that he may take it upon himself to come here Tarifa, after Aricia." Anja warned her. "It is not for certain, but once Martin reveals to Sparta who he is, events there will progress rapidly. Midlan wants Aricia under his finger for some reason that we have not yet determined."

Tarifa looked at Aihola and shrugged, turning back to Anja and Aricia. "Let the fool come." She spoke. "The tolerance for the type of man he seems to be ... well here in Eden the tolerance is perhaps less than it is in Sparta, based on what Dekton has told me." She said turning to look at Dekton.

Dekton smiled at her. "With his attitude he would last perhaps an hour before someone in Eden gave him a good stomping."

"I would like to see that." Aricia spoke looking at Anja "If our love or Dysea don't kill him first."

Anja chuckled. "Yes ... there is that to consider." She said. "And Dysea has less patience for his type than Martin." She turned to look at Lynwe and Selene who had sat silently until then.

Lynwe and Selene were both still somewhat in awe of how easily they were accepted, even though they were both now completely vampire in nature. It meant more to them then anyone knew that nothing had changed in regards to their treatment, and that no matter where they turned they had men and women willing to reach out to them. Anari and Hetyon had come for dinner that first night, and almost every night thereafter. There was a connection between the four women, and they enjoyed each other's company, most of the time talking late into the night. Selene's family had accepted them without question, and they adored Lynwe for the love and caring that she showed their daughter.

"Lynwe, I have brought a supply of nourishment for you and Selene." Anja spoke to them. "It was easy enough once I had the information from Dekton and Peder. I also took the liberty of perusing the archives in Sparta in regards to the topic."

"It is blood Anja, there is no shame in admitting that." Selene spoke. "Lynwe and I are beyond that now, especially with the support and love we have received from so many."

Anja looked at her. "No ... it is food. As far as Martin and everyone in this room are concerned you are no different than any other citizen of Eden that requires a different diet. It is not all that you require either, so you should not think of yourselves as any different. I think I can say no one in this room does. And I know for a fact that Martin considers you both to be his friends and vital pieces of Eden and its future."

"He considers us his friends?" Lynwe asked surprised.

Aricia leaned forward now. "Martin is far more accepting of people who are honest and upfront with him." She answered. "As you and Selene and every one of Aihola's people were and are. He ... he does not make friends easily as Daniel can no doubt attest too, but when he does, he will do all he can to help those he considers friends."

Dan nodded from his chair, "That he will." He said.

"How long will the blood last?" Lynwe asked seeing the nods of agreement from everyone at Aricia's words.

"The supply I brought you should last for six months, if your intake does not change. Thankfully the pure vampire blood in your veins makes it so you only need to feed on the blood once or twice a month. I would recommend at least twice so that you do not deplete your bodies too much, at least until you can test and discover the limits of what you are capable of. Normal food and liquid will suffice for everything else." Anja spoke. "It is easily made ... and when you begin to get low, simply go to the clinic and request more. I've already signed the order, and it will never be questioned."

"Thank you so very much Anja." Selene spoke softly.

Anja nodded with a smile at the beautiful woman, "Always."

Aihola leaned forward in her chair. "Vengal ... have you pulled the members we will be taking on the mission?"

Vengal nodded. "They have quietly been re-assigned to Eden. All of them are here, and they are bunked at the secure end of the airfield. They have already drawn weapons and uniforms from our stores. Dienekes contacted me last night and informed me that the drop of he and his scouts was without problems. They have prepared the landing zone and will be standing by for us in the morning."

"I'll have my entire division on low alert in case something happens and we need to get you out quickly." Tareif spoke. "We will maintain normal duties so as not to arouse suspicion if anyone is watching."

"Vengal will command the overall mission." Tarifa spoke again. "Only three outside of this room know what we are doing. Nayeca went in with Dienekes and his scouts, and she will join with Aihola and Dekton once you are all on the ground."

"There has been very little contact or sightings of Alliance forces in the area we must cross." Vengal spoke cautiously. "Baring something unforeseen we should make it to the Drow city within three days, if not sooner."

"Is that normal?" Melancton asked, "The lack of activity in this area?"

"It has been since the King threatened the vampire witch about crossing into our territory. Since that time, the activity has dropped off significantly." Vengal spoke. "A few patrols ... nothing unusual."

"In my experience, the vampires can be very innovative when the need suits them." Melancton spoke evenly. "We should proceed with all caution. May I suggest since we will be in an area that is abundant with wild wolves, that you let Daniel, Anuk and I range out in front of the scouts even further. We can move in wolf form, and even if seen, unless they are up close to us, we will appear as any other wolves in the area."

Vengal looked at him. "I did not even think that we could use your ... your abilities in this fashion." He said wide eyed.

Melancton smiled. "Many rarely do." He said.

"It is an excellent idea." Dekton spoke. "The chances for being spotted are less, and we can then use Dienekes and his scouts to roam on the flanks as opposed to in front of us. This will not expose our main force to any Drow scouts that may operate in the area."

Aihola nodded. "I agree ... but Nayeca should be with them." She said. "I don't want some trigger happy Drow scout to shoot Daniel, Anuk or his father by accident. If they see her traveling with them, it will give them pause long enough that she can communicate with them."

"Melancton would this pose any sort of problem?" Vengal asked.

"If she is as skilled as what Queen Aihola has said, I doubt it." Melancton spoke. "We can range out much further in advance of the main force, but always stay within range of her elfin eyes, which in some instances are even more acute then our wolf eyes."

Vengal nodded. "I'll inform Dienekes the moment we land." He spoke. "I suggest we all get some rest, for we will have a long night ahead of us. Everyone will gather at the airfield at 0230 for boarding. Our drop time is 0415 as long as the weather holds."

Tarifa nodded. "Excellent. I advise everyone to use the alternate entrances to the building when you are leaving, to avoid unfriendly eyes that may be about. What Aihola and I have to discuss with Lynwe and Selene needs to remain with us." Tarifa looked at Anja and Aricia as they began getting to their feet with the others. "Anja ... would you and Aricia remain?" She asked.

They looked at one another and then settled back into their chairs. Soon all that remained in the room were the four Queens, their guards and Lynwe and Selene. Tarifa looked at Anja. "Aihola and I would like it if you and Aricia would forgo this mission and remain here." She said.

Anja smiled. "Tarifa ... please don't feel you need to protect us. Dysea may be the most skilled of the three of us but Little Wolf and I are quite capable of handling ourselves."

Aihola smiled. "That is not why we ask this of you." She said. "Dekton and Peder have told us that just one of you is telepathically more skilled then even the most powerful telepaths in Sparta."

Anja nodded slowly her jade eyes holding questions. Anja glanced at Aricia, unsure of how much she wanted to reveal, "That ... that may be true." She said finally. "Why do you ask?"

"If only one of you is that powerful, two of you assisting Peder might be able to help us accomplish something that we have been discussing with Selene and Lynwe." Aihola spoke. "And with both Dekton and I going on this mission, and knowing Tarifa's wild nature..." Tarifa looked at her aghast.

"Nya Istel I am not wild or reckless!" Tarifa exclaimed, causing smiles among them.

"That is debatable." Dekton spoke softly from behind her, but with affection in his voice.

"What is it you have in mind?" Aricia asked becoming interested in what the two elf Queens had been discussing.

"We had dismissed this idea as too dangerous before." Tarifa spoke. "Now ... with the two of you here ... it might very well be possible."

"Go on." Anja said.

"We want to use Graham in much the same way the vampire witch has attempted to use him against us." Aihola said, "With some minor adjustments of course." She finished with a smile.

Anja looked at Aricia then back to Aihola and Tarifa, now very interested. "Go on please."

SPARTA

"The foreign Alpha is not at the villa!" Autolycus barked to the full Senate, standing before them smugly. "Can the Steward shed any light on this?"

"What exactly do you accuse me of Autolycus?" Theron spoke calmly from his chair.

"The she-elf is also gone and my people tell me a Spartan transport left landing bay nine late last evening with Aricia and the flame haired one on board! Does this not prove everything I have been saying? The Steward has been deceiving us!"

"I have done no such thing!" Theron bellowed.

"The morning I am to start investigations, the center of those investigations conveniently disappears! I present a document signed by Aricia's father stating she is betrothed to my son, and dating before she came to the age of consent, and she has suddenly vanished from Sparta!" Autolycus looked at Theron. "Do you think me a fool?"

"You have been following them?" Theron asked. "Under what authority do you conduct yourself this way?"

"The authority granted to me by this Senate!" Autolycus snapped back. "The rogue Alpha you brought to Sparta killed a Centurion; his she-elf whore attacked my son..." He swung his arm to point at Midlan in the gallery. "He has kidnapped the female wolf intended to be my son's mate!"

"What did you promise Xenos to sign such a heinous document?" Dilios spoke now.

"I promised him nothing." Autolycus spoke with a smile, looking at Dilios. "He agreed to such an arrangement before Aricia reached the Age of Consent and signed the document."

"Aricia is five years past the Age of Consent!" Dilios said. "You wait until she chooses a mate that will not treat her as some sort of trophy, before you produce this document? That fact alone does not bode well with the Advisory Committee. Do you take us for fools Autolycus?"

"The document is genuine!" Autolycus snapped.

"The document may be genuine," Dilios said just as forcibly. "The intent is what is in question now."

"Facts do not lie." Autolycus said with a smile.

"No they do not." Dilios replied. "I will conduct the investigation into your contract personally, and trust me when I say I will leave no stone unturned."

"That is your right." Autolycus spoke. "Until that time I demand that Aricia be remanded to my custody."

"That is acceptable to the Advisory Committee," Another Senator spoke quickly standing up.

Dilios sighed heavily, knowing the man was one of the Senators deeply in Autolycus's pocket and he just happen to be the Chairman of the Committee. "That is not necessary, nor is it appropriate!"

"I do not place as much trust in this rogue Alpha as you do Dilios." Autolycus spoke. "Therefore I want Aricia where I can watch her."

"That will be voted on!" Dilios spoke. "And it will be discussed, but I will not support that action based on your son's history. And I will do everything within my power to make sure it does not happen."

"You have no authority to do this!" Theron snapped loudly. "I am the Steward of the Throne!"

"Not for much longer Theron!" Autolycus snapped right back. "I believe I have enough votes to overturn the one Ascension Law. I will call for a vote today, and you will lose!" He spoke. "I will abolish that law and a wolf from the Eurypontid line will once more sit on the throne of Sparta!"

"Not while I live." The voice spoke from the side of the room.

The heads of everyone in the Senate chamber turned when they felt the massive aura of power sweep into the room, bringing forth gasps from many of the men and women present, many of them reacting physically by grabbing the arms of their chairs until their knuckles were white. Martin walked slowly into the Senate chamber, radiating his full unshielded aura, and it was lashing the men and women in the room without regard for their standing. He clutched his extended Nehtes in his hand, using it as a walking stick, the heavy studded end cracking on the floor. Dysea walked beside him, her own Nehtes fully extended, her platinum hair billowing around her head and shoulders. They saw nearly a dozen of Martin's Phalanx enter the chamber hall behind him, spreading out carefully, and their eyes searching for danger to their king.

Martin stepped right up to Autolycus and stood only half a meter from a very stunned Autolycus, "Hi there." Martin said with a smile. "It was an absolutely superb sunrise don't you think?"

"Who is ... who is this man that he thinks he can just enter a meeting of this Senate?" Autolycus spoke turning his head to Theron, his voice no where near as confident as before.

"Have your wolf senses become so dull Autolycus, that you do not recognize him?" The female voice spoke now. All heads turned once more as Helen glided into the Chamber, dressed in the flowing white gown of an Oracle. Everyone knew who she was instantly, and many of those present dropped to one knee in reverence to the Oracle of their people. "Have all of you grown so complacent that you do not recognize the aura of this man?" Her voice held contempt, and none of the hundred and sixty men and women could meet her eyes with the exception of Dilios and those others that had greeted Martin in the landing bay.

Theron stepped forward. "I told you to wait!" He barked at Martin. "You were not ready!"

Martin's eyes narrowed as he looked at Theron. "I have waited long enough to claim what is mine." He spoke in a low menacing voice.

His left arm came up and there was a silver flash of light, the shiny silver armor encasing his arm up to the elbow, his Shi Viska erupting into existence followed by the gasps of awe. This was not the yellow/gold of a normal Shi Viska they all saw; this was the silver of Spartan royalty, and no one could deny seeing that. Martin extended his arm out and he launched the Shi Viska at the wall in the corner of the chamber, the powerful shield leaping from his arm in a heartbeat, slicing through the air and smashing into the portion of the wall that held the alien device; the Lycavorian technology that Martin now knew it to be. The wall shattered under the impact, breaking into half a dozen sections as it fell away to reveal the ceiling high transmission array.

Martin caught his Shi Viska with barely a thought as it returned to his arm, Autolycus's eyes wide as he stared at him, his eyes darting to the Shi Viska. Martin smiled once more. "You got to love the silver color." He said with a sarcastic grin. "It goes great with my eyes don't you think." Dysea could be heard chuckling in the background.

Midlan's eyes darkened and he bounced to his feet. "You can not speak to my father in this way! I..." His voice was cut off as he felt the cold tip of the Nehtes spearhead touch his neck. He turned his head slowly and saw Dysea looking at him, her hand holding the Nehtes as rigid as any male Spartan he had ever seen.

"Be careful little man." She hissed at him, her emerald eyes holding a dark and menacing glare in them. "You tread in waters that will swallow you whole now. Sit back down before an accident befalls you."

Autolycus turned back and glared at Martin with rage and anger. "If your elf whore does not lower her weapon, I will have these Spartans shoot her dead."

Martin snapped his forehead forward with impossible speed, ramming it viciously into Autolycus's nose, the crunch of bone and the spurt of blood audible and visible to everyone in the chamber. Autolycus dropped like a stone from the blow, reaching for his face.

"Call my Queen by any name other than your majesty Autolycus and I will rip your tongue from your throat with only my teeth." Martin growled; his eyes changed now to the yellow gold of his wolf persona.

"As a Spartan Senator I order you to shoot him!" Autolycus yelled, looking at Andreus holding his hand over his bloody face.

Andreus and the other members of Martin's Spartan Royal Guard simply chuckled as they kept their eyes on the men and women in the room. "You must be joking." Andreus said. "Why would I want to shoot my King you fool?"

"This imposter is no King!" Autolycus screamed.

"The Eurypontid Line will never sit on the throne of my father!" Martin spoke as he looked at Autolycus. "You may be a Senator in this chamber, but the One Ascension Law will never be changed. Not while I rule as King, and certainly not while any child of my blood sits on this throne."

"Who do you think you are to claim the throne of Sparta?" Autolycus roared once more as he scrambled to his feet. "You are a rogue Alpha! You have no claim here!"

Martin smiled. "Don't I?" He spoke turning his head slightly seeing Helen step towards him.

Helen moved forward now. "Queen Gorgo was with child the day King Leonidas fell at Thermopylae." She said softly, all heads turning to her. "I was the only one who knew this, and it was I who sent Gorgo away. She was hidden away with her unborn son for her own protection against the vampires. In time the child was born, a male child ... before you stands that child. It is time for our people to know who and what we are." Helen spoke. Her eyes went to Martin and she nodded.

Martin moved to the ceiling to floor transmission array and gazed at it for a moment. He reached out with his right hand, interrupting the steady pulsing blue light, his palm facing up. As with the monument at Thermopylae, the fingers of light danced across Martin's hand, as if scanning him. The bottom section of the device suddenly opened and a small circular tube extended, eliciting gasps from the men and women who watched, many of them stepping back as if in fear. On the flat portion of the top of the tube were four small spikes, each perhaps three centimeters in length. Martin turned his hand over palm down and slammed it down on the tube hard enough for the four spikes to break the skin of his palm and draw blood.

Martin felt the wave of images and stars flood his mind, drawing him along on a river of colors, a conduit of some sort, racing past at unbelievable speeds. Moons, star clusters, planets of every imaginable size and color, a myriad of colorful clouds back dropping the masses of stars all around him. The tunnel winding around in different directions until it ended and he was gazing upon the massive purple/green planet, huge ships and platforms dotting the space above it, moving like thousands of small insects, the huge blue green oceans filling his vision and the towering mountain ranges.

She was here.

APO PRIME

The room was crowded now with an assortment of men and women of all different species, almost all those within the Lycavorian Union represented in some fashion here now. The table was filled with twenty of the Unions top diplomats, among them Lycavorians and elves, as well as several Hadarians and Algolians. There were several other reptilian species, two species with bright yellow skin, several more with odd appendages extending from their heads and other portions of their bodies, and one young woman who sat on the right side of the Prime Minister. Her raven black hair, almost blue in some lights cascaded past her shoulders and fell elegantly to the middle of her back. It framed alabaster like skin, almost translucent in color, full dark pink lips, and hazel/green eyes that swept the room carefully and with great intelligence. Each of her ears had several piercings in them, glittering diamond studs and small gold rings.

Deia had called them all here, to the secure conference room within the CIC. The technicians in the outer room were scrambling about, moving to pass orders on to units that were in the process of moving to Admiral Ceneu's ships in orbit.

"Units from General Vistr's Ninth Spartan Expeditionary Division have begun moving to Ceneu's orbiting transports." Riall spoke from where he stood in front of his chair. Gorgo sat to his left, Deia to Riall's right.

"How long has it been?" The Elfin High Minister asked leaning forward. Normally stoic and rarely showing emotion, Alocgeid appeared ready to burst open.

Deia wanted to maintain some semblance of decorum, even though she herself was filled with joy and questions. "It has only been seven hours and nineteen minutes Alocgeid." Deia answered quickly. "We can..." Deia stopped when she realized she had just stated the exact time that had passed, and the look on her face caused everyone in the room to break out into soft laughter.

The Hadarian Ambassador couldn't help the grin that split her face and she leaned forward at the table. "Many of us are most excited Deia. I believe all of us never thought this day would come."

Deia nodded. "Yes well ... I should be able to..."

An alarm siren began blaring in the outer room and all their heads turned. The intercom was open and they could hear everything happening.

"We have an incoming long range transmission!" A voice called out. "Point of origin is..."

Riall stabbed the console on the table when the officer stopped talking. "What is the point of origin?" He snapped.

"Admiral the transmission's signature indicates it's a Mark Two neurobooster! It's a telepathic holo message, sir. I ... I didn't think there were any telepaths left alive with that sort of power!" The tech's voice echoed in the room causing many to look at one another in surprise.

"What is the point of origin damn it?" Riall asked again, his heart slamming into his chest.

"Admiral ... sorry sir ... point of origin is..." The tech officer turned to look into the clear glass room.

"The point of origin is the city of Sparta."

The deep voice had spoken from the side of the room. All heads that weren't looking in that direction whipped around to see the holographic image of the tall, thickly muscled young man. The few men and women who had been standing closest to the hologram when it first appeared had stepped back quickly. "Whoa!! This is so cool!" Martin's telepathic projection turned to look at the gathered men and women, his eyes wide, "Hi there." He spoke.

Gorgo was the only one who had been sitting at the table that came to her feet, her hands covering her mouth, fresh tears beginning to pour from her eyes as she looked at the image of the man she had loved so very long ago. Even the holographic nature of the image could not hide the tanned skin, the neatly trimmed goatee, and the black shoulder length hair tied into a pony tail in the back. The dark eyes were bright and clear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.