Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

MOUNTAIN CITY

Tarifa looked at Minister Raloa as she walked up to the large heavily armored Hopper he stood next too. She wore a full length ivory white dress that flowed outward at the bottom and brushed against the soft soled shoes she wore. The dress was trimmed in gold lace and sparkled in the early morning sunlight. The design and cut of the dress caused it to hug her lush figure like a glove, accenting every curve and contour. There was a choker for a collar and the dress split open as it plunged down between her firm breasts, fully exposing her ample cleavage and tanned skin. Aihola had spent two hours of the early morning braiding part of her hair into four separate rows on either side of her face. These braids she then wrapped tightly around Tarifa's head like a natural crown, accenting them with recently picked white lilies. It was a custom of the Drow for such a hair style, as it signified the possession of one Drow for the other in the Mistress/Slave relationship. Since Aihola had decided to forgo most of her people's ancient rituals, she decided this would be how she would show her possession and love of Tarifa. Tarifa and Aihola agreed that no one outside of the Holy One would know what the braids really meant, and Aihola then instructed Tarifa as she did the same to her hair, further cementing their relationship for all time. It was a way for them to publicly showcase what they felt for each other, without publicly revealing their relationship completely. The remainder of Tarifa's billowing black hair cascaded down her shoulders framing her flawless face and stunning sapphire eyes, falling to the middle of her back.

"Minister Raloa you have decided to accompany us?" Tarifa exclaimed as they approached the Hopper. Aihola walked slightly behind and to Tarifa's left. She wore a simple dark gray jumpsuit and utility belt, a long cape and cowl draped over her shoulders. The hood was down; her shimmering silver/white hair braided and pulled into a tight pony tail.

Raloa met her words with a small forced smile and nod of his head. "It has been many moons since I have left Mountain City. I decided it would be a pleasant trip."

Tarifa gave him a brilliant smile and slid her hand into the crook of his arm. "Then I insist you travel with me in my Hopper. We may be able to use the time to allow each other to see different perspectives on an assortment of issues."

Raloa seemed taken aback at this and he shook his head quickly. "I would not dare to presume I could change your mind on anything my Queen." He stammered. "I will ride with Ministers Thalami and Treblar if that pleases you."

Tarifa bowed her head to him in return, "Of course." She spoke evenly. "I hope you will see fit to spend time with me while we are in Salina. There is much we could work out if we sat down together."

Raloa nodded his head, "At your call my Queen."

Tarifa watched him move back to the third Hopper in the line of seven. She glanced at Aihola who stood just to her right, "What a pompous wind bag. He is coming to watch me, so that the powers controlling my father and Telan can keep an eye on me." She muttered. "They must consider me to be a brainless idiot."

Aihola smiled ever so slightly. "You do play the part so well Ussta ssinssrigg." Aihola spoke softly so that only Tarifa could hear her. (My Love in the Drow language)

Tarifa's eyes gleamed in adoration when she heard Aihola call her that. It had surprised Aihola that Tarifa, as a High Elf Queen had an excellent working knowledge of the ancient Drow language. The Drow language was different in many ways from the normal elf words, and there were very few non-Drow who could speak it. That Tarifa was one of them had only made their relationship all the more pre-ordained as far as Aihola was concerned. They could talk almost completely in private even in front of others, and no one would know what they were saying.

Tarifa turned back to watch as Raloa got into the Hopper further down the convoy.

"Usstan orn l'amith popping ukt sokoya lotha tresk'ri vel'drav l' draeval chu." Tarifa replied softly. (I will enjoy popping his pretty little world when the time comes.)

The corners of Aihola's lips curled slightly in a smile. "That would be very fun to watch Tarinya Enda." She spoke softly, switching back to the common elf language. (Queen of my heart)

Tarifa turned as her mother walked up to the Hopper, Walter Carson beside her. Two Dragoons that she did not recognize walked behind them. Tarifa bowed her head to Walter. "Holy One, it warms my heart to see you accompany us."

"I have you to thank child." Walter replied, "You and your mother." His face did not change expression, but Tarifa clearly saw that he recognized the braids in her hair, and those in Aihola's shimmering white tresses. "I see that time has been good to you child." He spoke, leaning over to kiss her forehead as he had done since she was a baby.

Tarifa smiled and squeezed his hands as the Dragoon in Cantel's command stepped from around the back and opened the armored door to the interior. "We are ready to depart my Queen." He spoke.

Tarifa nodded and turned to enter the Hopper. Aihola waited for Palina and Walter to enter the Hopper before she moved to get in. She blocked the Dragoons from entering the Hopper and jerked her thumb back to the Hopper behind them. "You can ride back there." She ordered.

"We were told to stay with the Holy One always Drow witch." The Dragoon snapped, looking at Aihola with undisguised hatred.

Aihola smiled at him sweetly, not intimidated by him in the least. "Unless you plan on riding on top, you just got bumped to the next Hopper." She told him evenly. "Maybe next time, but I doubt it."

Aihola got in and pulled the armored door shut even as the Dragoon officer began to protest. She secured the hatch and took a seat next to Tarifa on one of the interior benches. The MV9 Hopper was very spacious inside, providing every comfort with plush couches and a small bar. It was armored even more than the normal MV9 due to the fact that it was the Queen's transport. When Aihola had settled next to her on the soft seat Tarifa rapped on the armored glass that separated their compartment from the cockpit of the Hopper. Palina and Walter watched as the hatch slid aside to reveal Cantel's weathered features.

"We can depart whenever you wish my Queen. I swept the vehicle myself and you may speak freely for the duration of the trip."

"Thank you Cantel. You may proceed." Tarifa replied.

Palina waited until the divider closed before speaking. "It ... it may not be very wise to antagonize the Dragoons assigned to the Holy One Aihola." Palina spoke, looking at her with an expression of surprise. "We had to pull many strings to get the Council to allow the Holy One to accompany us."

Aihola met her gaze evenly. "Would you have preferred I invited the Dragoons in and we rode the entire way to Salina in silence Quende Amille?" She asked calmly.

"I only meant..." Palina started, surprised by the respectful tone of voice Aihola used with her.

"I know full well what you meant Quende Amille." Aihola said respectfully. "You do not trust me, or what you think my motives may be. Rest assured that your worries are unfounded. My only concern on this trip is Tarifa's safety." Aihola glanced at Walter. "Forgive me Holy One."

Walter grinned, "For what?" He asked as the Hopper lurched forward and they began to move. "You will do what you must Aihola. I expect no less from you."

Aihola looked at Tarifa, "Dosst ilhar kyonen naut whol uns'aa ussta ssinssrigg." (Your mother cares not for me my love.)

Palina noticed for the first time the identical braids in Tarifa's and Aihola's hair. She watched as Tarifa took one of Aihola's hands within both of hers and pulled her back into the seat. She looked at her daughter, her eyes slightly wide as Tarifa spoke to Aihola in a language she didn't understand.

"Ussta ilhar 'udtila naut share ussta orlingg xor ussta xukuth wun selg'tarnen concerning dos," Tarifa told Aihola, her sapphire eyes bright. (My mother does not share my bed or my heart in matters concerning you.)

Aihola smiled and Palina saw her relax. Tarifa squeezed her hand within hers and then she turned and met her mother's eyes. "We are all on the same side." She spoke calmly. "I will not have us bickering amongst ourselves. Mother ... Aihola has my fullest trust and confidence, as well ... as well as my love." She saw her mother's eyes go even wider. "We have much to cover before we get to Salina, and I would like to arrive rested. As Martin is fond of saying; 'Can we dispense with the political bullshit and get to it?'"

Walter burst out in a hearty laugh unlike anything he had shared in many months. "Ah Tarifa ... your time with Martin has certainly expanded your sense of humor."

Tarifa smiled at Walter's words. She glanced coyly at Aihola, and they shared a knowing smile between them. "My time with Martin has expanded many things for me Holy One." She said. She took a deep breath and her face became serious once more. "For now we must speak of how to avert this coming war that the Alliance is urging the Wood Elves too partake in, against us."

"We do not have the numbers to combat the Wood Elves daughter." Palina spoke dismissing for the moment the fact that her daughter was showing affection for a Drow assassin. "Not with the support they are receiving from the Alliance in material."

"That is why we must devise a way to make the Wood Elves see what is happening." Tarifa said.

"How do we do that Tarinya Enda?" Aihola asked openly, ignoring the surprised look from Palina.

Tarifa looked at her. "I do not know Nya Istel." She answered sitting back in the comfortable seat. "The odds do not seem to be in our favor. That is why I hope Martin can help us in some way."

"This would never have come about four centuries ago." Palina spoke softly. "The High King always kept the peace between the elf peoples. When the Alliance murdered him in his sleep darkness descended upon us all."

Tarifa looked at her mother oddly, "High King?" She asked. "I don't know what you mean mother. What High King?"

Palina looked at Walter and he leaned forward. "This is not common knowledge Tarifa, and it should not be bandied about. When I first created the different elf species, I took from elfin lore not only their cultures, but also the fact that there was always a High King to be the mediator between the different cultures. When I created the elves, I also created a High King to lead them all. Each elf species would have their ruling family, a King or Queen, or both. But the High King was the final say in all matters. The first High King lived only ten years after he was conceived, but long enough to have a son. That son was recognized as High King and he served in that capacity for the next thirty years when he came of age. I used the genetic make up and DNA from a royal bloodline that I had preserved from the 21st century when I originally created their gene code."

"Are you saying somewhere out there is an elf descended from this royal line?" Tarifa asked, stunned at this news.

Walter shook his head slowly. "To the best of my knowledge the Alliance murdered him in his sleep before he and his wife were able to conceive a child." Tarifa saw his eyes go a little wider for a moment and then they returned to normal.

"Holy One is everything alright?" She asked.

Walter looked at her. "Yes. Yes of course ... I was just remembering something. It is of no importance."

"Each culture was given a sample of his DNA so there would be no disputes and no trying to bring false imposters into the picture." Palina continued now. "We have it stored in our archives, as I'm sure the Wood Elves do, as well as every elf clan left on the planet."

"I would very much like to hear about this at a later time, but that does us no good now." Tarifa exclaimed. "Martin and Eden City are the best hope we have for avoiding this war. And they are who we must petition for help." She spoke as she sat back. Tarifa did not see the look Walter gave her as she settled back into the seat a look of frustration on her face.

Aihola looked at Walter with great interest now. She had seen the look pass across his face as Tarifa did, yet she thought she saw something else. She had always been a student of history, often times defying her Alliance Masters and studying history scrolls that were not allowed to the Drow in their captivity. "Holy One ... if I may ask the question; this royal bloodline ... the ... the DNA," Aihola clearly did not grasp the concept of genetics, and she struggled with the technical terms. "You say this High King was created from the bloodline of a King in the 21st century?"

Walter shook his head. "The descendants of this King yes. There was a General officer within the American military that was a blood descendant of the King. The actual King himself lived in 480 BC."

Aihola's eyes grew a little wider, "A warrior King?" She spoke somewhat in awe, knowing the age the Holy One spoke of as a time of great men and many battles.

Walter smiled genuinely. "I see you disobeyed the Alliance in regards to your education Aihola. I'm very happy about that."

"Ancient history was a subject I enjoyed greatly Holy One. And all of the Drow studied extensively the warriors that came before us in centuries past. I just took it one step further and managed to acquire history scrolls they did not allow us to have." Aihola replied appearing more excited than any other time that Tarifa had seen her, discounting the moments when her lips were fastened on Aihola's sweet pussy. She smiled as her love questioned the Holy One. She learned something new about Aihola every day it seemed. "Was it Alexander The Great, Holy One or King Edward; King Henry perhaps?"

Walter smiled at her enthusiasm. "They came after the King we used as the template, though all were great men." He answered.

"Then who Holy One," Aihola asked with anticipation.

"We used the bloodline of Leonidas as the template." Walter finally answered her.

Aihola's eyes went wide in undisguised awe, "The Spartan King?"

EDEN CITY

FORMERLY JUNCTION CITY UTAH

Welcome to the club.

Hello Dysea.

Good morning.

It's about time.

Is she awake yet?

Don't make fun of her Kenny.

It didn't take me this long to wake up!

That's because you aren't as intelligent as she is.

Enough!

Martin's deep sounding word ended the voices.

There were flashes of desert sands. Explosions that sent billowing black smoke into the blue sky, strange places that she had never seen. Oceans the color of green silk, flashes of Anja's face contorted in pleasure, Tarifa's beautiful eyes and the face of a strange Asian woman. There were bare white corridors, the billions upon billions of stars and the stunning picture of the blue green planet.

Dysea's emerald eyes sprang open and she bolted upright in their bed, the sheet dropping away to reveal her glorious nakedness. A multitude of strange sounds and smells assailed her senses and she gripped her head as it throbbed almost painfully.

"Melda Min?" Martin's voice carried to her.

Dysea looked up as Martin came into the room wearing no clothes. He carried a tray with him which he quickly set on the table next to the bed. He took Dysea's hands in his and pulled her into his embrace as he knelt next to the bed.

"Breath deeply Melda Min," He spoke softly. "As I taught you before, slowly catalog everything and file it away. You will remember it later. Bring your mind back to peace. You can do it."

"Nauta Melme ... it hurts!" She gasped. "I can ... I can hear things! The smells ... it is too much!"

Martin took her face in his hands. "Look at me Melda Min. Concentrate, just as I taught you before. You will need to apply yourself more this time until you become accustom to the changes. It is no different. One scent or sound at a time, just as before. You can do it. We will help you."

"I don't ... I don't understand!" She grimaced, her hands coming to her head. "There is only ... there is only you!"

"No Melda Min." Martin said. "Do you trust me?"

Dysea looked at him with pain filled eyes, tears beginning to form. "You ... you know I do Nauta Melme." She spoke through clenched teeth.

"Trust me now my love." Martin said. "Do as I taught you before. We will help you Melda Min. We will help you."

Dysea gripped Martin's thick arms; her forehead pressed against his chest as she listened to the sound of his soothing voice and did as he instructed her. As he had taught her before, with painstaking detail she memorized every smell, every sound and filed it away within her head. She pictured her brain as a massive library, the shelves filled with the information she put there. It was too much though, there were so many sounds and smells and images that she did not understand. Her hands squeezed his arms tighter as she fought with all her strength to keep from going mad. She was about to scream out in hopelessness when in her mind she saw the soft green light appear before her.

We will help you Melda Min. The soothing voice told her.

This was Martin's voice.

Martin?

Don't fight it Dysea. The female voice she recognized as Julie's spoke now. Allow it to envelope you. Embrace it.

Julie? What...

You will get the answers to your questions Dysea. This was Danny's voice she had no doubt of that, but he was hundreds of miles away, how was that possible. For now you must be at peace.

Let us help you. The voice of Martin's Master Chief who she knew as Tony, Don't fight it.

You hold my heart in your hands Melda Min. Martin's voice filled her again, so soothing and warm.

Dysea loosened her grip on Martin's arms but did not release them. She forced her body to relax in his strong embrace and she felt the pain slowly drifting away from her temples. The lances of pure white hot pain began to dull and withdraw. The sounds and smells began to become distant and bearable, and as she relaxed further and embraced the green light within her mind, they completely disappeared. Dysea opened her eyes now, a look of wonderment filling her face as she saw things within her mind that she could never have imagined. She felt a complete and utter acceptance embrace her, surrounding her and making her feel protected and wanted.

Dysea looked up slowly until she was gazing into Martin's beautiful dark eyes. He smiled at her.

Hello Melda Min. His words filled her mind, but his lips did not move. Welcome to our world.

"Nauta Melme ... I hear ... your words ... but ... your lips are not moving." Dysea gasped.

Martin nodded. I know; it's pretty neat uhu? Try it.

I do not know how. Dysea said with her mind, even as her eyes grew wider at the revelation she had just done it.

Martin smiled and moved further onto the bed, pulling Dysea into his lap as he settled. The sheet fell further away from her naked form, but neither of them moved to pull it back up. Martin pulled her close to him, her full breasts pressing against his chest and she slid her arms around his shoulders. "It is quite amazing isn't it?" He asked her, speaking normally.

"Nauta Melme how..." Dysea's face was bright and animated as if she had just discovered a pot of gold under the rainbow.

Martin put a finger to her lips and shook his head. "I will answer your questions Melda Min." He spoke softly. "But first you must promise me something."

Dysea looked at him, "Anything my love." She told him.

"What I am going to tell you must never be spoken of openly with anyone." Martin told her, his face very serious, "Never without permission from all of us. Some of what I will share with you not even Admiral Wallace or Walter have knowledge of."

"All of us?" Dysea asked confused. "But there is only you and I here."

"The world you have now entered is far more than just you and I Melda Min." Martin told her. "Promise me."

"Nauta Melme, the Holy One is father to..."

Martin shook his head. "You must promise me Melda Min!" He spoke almost urgently. "You will understand soon my love, I give you my word. It is the only reason we have survived for as long as we have."

Dysea met his eyes and nodded slowly touching his face. "On my eternal love for you Nauta Melme, I swear to you." She said.

Martin nodded and took a deep breath. "When Walter first created us ... only four of us could change our physical forms, The Admiral, me, Danny and Julie. It was a decision that Walter made and he never revealed to anyone the reason for it. We never asked. He created the Admiral four years before the three of us or so he told us, encoding into his DNA the ability to age normally until age fifty. That is why he appears older than us. He will age now as we will, living for several hundred years at least." Martin smiled to himself. "Walter was ... is a genius Dysea. He can manipulate genes and DNA like a god. However he did not expect the Genomes he created to develop the flaw that became our downfall. No one knows what triggered it, but the Genomes began to go insane. They would snap mentally and go off on killing rampages. Hundreds were massacred before the government decided to exterminate us." Martin took a deep breath. "It was affecting all Genomes, all but the four of us. Even some on our own team were showing signs of breaking. The Admiral had an idea that because of our animal DNA, whatever was causing the others to lose their minds was not happening to us.

"We developed a plan then, Danny and Julie and I. Even the Admiral did not know of it. We decided to save our brothers and sisters if we could. We knew our saliva was infectious, filled with whatever genes that were keeping us safe from the disease. We ... we began changing the members of our team in secret. No one knew but the three of us and those we were changing. We endured the hundreds of tests that the government saw fit to give us to insure we would not snap. It worked Dysea. Whatever was in our blood, in our genes, it saved those we had come to regard as brothers and sisters."

"No ... no one ever knew?" Dysea asked awestruck at this news.

Martin shook his head. "I believe Walter may have suspected, but he did not mention it to anyone, least of all those who wanted to exterminate us." He looked at her. "We did not want to die." He said with a wry grin.

"So ... so all of you that remain can change?" Dysea asked.

Martin nodded slowly. "Once they allowed us to return to duty we made sure that no one would change their appearance unless it was a matter of life or death. There were a few that knew about the four of us, but not the others. And we never gave them reason to suspect otherwise." Martin smiled. "Anyway ... we didn't know of the biggest side effect of doing what we did."

"What do you mean side effect?" Dysea asked.

Martin met her emerald eyes. "Changing everyone had the effect of allowing us to speak with our thoughts. We don't know how this ability came to be; only that it did. Julie believes it is because we all now share common memories and thoughts. What Danny has experienced, I can see within my mind if I try hard enough. The same holds true for all of us ... and now it holds true for you as well."

Dysea's eyes grew a little larger. "You mean ... my thoughts ... what I think ... these things are no longer my own?"

Martin shook his head. "No ... I will teach you how to guard your mind and shield your thoughts Melda Min, and all of us have sworn never to invade the mind of a comrade without good cause. Your private thoughts will be just that. Private to you and only those you choose to share them with."

Dysea brought her hands up to his face, "And your thoughts Nauta Melme?" She asked softly. "Do you guard them as well?"

"My thoughts are yours to experience and share whenever you wish Melda Min. From you I will hold nothing back, I will keep no secrets." Martin told her.

Dysea felt the tears form in her eyes at his words. "You would ... you would do that for me?"

Martin smiled. "You have seen the part of me that no one else has Dysea. The part I wish to share with only one other. And then I will be complete."

Dysea smiled as the tears rolled down her cheeks, "Anja?"

Martin nodded. "She is as much a part of me as you are now. When ... when the time is right ... and if it is what she wants ... then I hope she will choose to join us."

"I could..." Dysea began.

Martin shook his head. "I know what you are going to say Melda Min, but no. As you asked me ... Anja much ask as well. We force the change on no one, not since the Purge. As time passes and we take wives or husbands, and it is what they wish, then they can join us, but never by force. The only exception we have agreed to make is if the individual is in danger of dying. And that is the only exception. We make no others. I know she stirs you ... as she stirs me ... and I want her just as badly as you do ... but if you pursue her, you can't change her unless it is something she asks for."

"I have ... I have this ability now?" Dysea asked stunned.

Martin nodded. "Yes ... and it will grow stronger as you come to realize what you are able to do. You were right Melda Min ... there is much about me that I have not told you. I will share it with you now over the next few days."

"And what of Tarifa Nauta Melme, you ... she has changed as well, in part because of you." Dysea asked.

"You must guard yourself even from her my love." Martin said, reaching up to stroke her cheek. "She is special to us both, but I believe her path leads down a different road as you yourself have said. If she ... if she asks ... perhaps ... but she must choose that path ... and I am not entirely sure I wish to change her as I have changed you, as I wish to change Anja. I do not feel for her what I feel for you and Anja."

"Why do you not speak with your minds all the time?" Dysea asked him, wanting to leave the subject of Tarifa behind for the moment.

"As you probably can tell, it gives us a great advantage over those around us." Martin answered with a smile. "But it is physically draining, especially over great distances."

Sudden recognition showed in Dysea's eyes. "That ... that is why you have not launched a full blown search for Daniel. I ... I heard his voice in my mind. You speak with him ... even now."

Martin nodded. "We use short code words that we have developed over the years. The communications are brief, but yes. There is much I need to teach you." He told her. "Your physical abilities, as you will no doubt discover over time, have increased by ten fold, even over what you already were capable of as an elf. You will need to guard against showing your true abilities very often. They are somewhat more extensive than what you have seen so far."

"My appearance ... I can ... will I change?" She asked softly, "As you did last night."

"Did ... did I frighten you Melda Min?" Martin asked, suddenly very concerned.

Dysea kissed him quickly, seeing the look of concern flash in his eyes. "I was never frightened my love. The beast within you still has your mind and your heart. I knew I was in no danger."

Martin nuzzled her neck with a smile before looking at her again. "I will teach you all that you need to know as time passes Melda Min. Yes ... you will be able to change ... even more than you know." He replied. "First however, you need to eat and drink. You will find that your appetite has increased as well as your abilities." He told her with a smile. "And then you must depart for Salina. Tarifa and the others will be arriving early this evening, and you will need to coordinate with them how best to get them away from her guards so that she can see Eden City."

"Me?"

Martin nodded. "There is no one else I trust more other than Anja, and she will be going with you. Tarifa, this Aihola, Cantel and two others will be coming with her to Eden."

"I will be recognized if I am seen my love." She spoke.

Martin smiled and leaned forward to kiss her softly. He lowered his head and nuzzled the silky skin between her full breasts once more. "Then don't be seen." He told her.

"What ... what will you be doing Nauta Melme?" Dysea asked.

"General Vengal and I are going for a little trip." Martin told her. "I have no intention of harming him Melda Min," He said seeing the look of concern flash across her face now. "By the time you return to Eden City with Tarifa we will have already come back."

"What do you intend to do Martin?" She asked.

"I will tell you when you return." He said. "Not before."

"Martin you..."

Trust in me Melda Min. His voice spoke within her mind.

Dysea allowed her fingers to caress his face for a long moment as she stared into his dark eyes. She smiled finally and looked at the tray of food he had brought in.

What did you bring me for breakfast? I am starving. She asked him within their thoughts. When Martin didn't move or attempt to release her she turned her head back to look at him. What she saw in his eyes and on his face made her breath catch in her throat, and a wave of desire swept through her unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.