Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

NEW MEMPHIS

Anja Peterson had changed in the last five months.

She had come to EDEN with an attitude of arrogance and distrust, having been working the last three years directly for Senator Graham, a man whom she despised. She had allowed Graham's son Kevin and even Graham himself to take her to bed and slobber and grunt all over her, in the hopes of furthering her career. She was out only for herself at that time in her life, not caring what she had to do, or who she had to sleep with to get where she wanted. Anja was smart, beautiful, and an extremely skilled genetics expert, yet she considered people below her education level to be beneath her and undeserving of her attention. She could have used her brains to obtain what she wanted, and instead chose to use her looks.

All that had changed when she met Daniel Simpson and Julie Collins, two of the Genomes she had been sent to EDEN to have declared not fit for duty and removed from the active Navy roles. And in an ironic and amazing twist of fate, Anja had become the very willing and quite submissive lover to both of them, and her world had suddenly become so much larger and clearer.

Anja did not think of herself as a bad person, nor did she start out acting as a pompous bitch. She was extremely intelligent, tops in her class at the Naval Academy, one of the first women to complete the Navy's SEAL training with honors, and she had two advanced degrees in Genetic Engineering and Bio-Research. The people she had chosen, or more importantly her father had chosen for her to associate with had changed her. Yet her relationship with Danny and Jules had opened so many doors that Anja had never known existed. She no longer looked at Genomes as beneath her, primarily because she had become part Genome herself thanks to Danny and Julie and their torrid relationship. During her time in school Anja had always preferred to look at things objectively, yet her duty posting with Graham and his son had dampened that trait in her. When she had joined EDEN's crew and been reunited with Martin Hunter and the other genomes, that objectivity made a smashing come back. She witnessed utter self sacrifice during the emergency on EDEN after the comet had passed them by when the unknown Raptor had crashed into the base. Martin and Danny wouldn't leave several human engineers to die in the vacuum of space and so they worked as a team and repaired the damage and kept themselves alive.

When Anja had first met Martin Hunter she was stuck by his carefree, almost reckless path in life, and somewhat angered at his lack of emotion towards her. Anja knew she was beautiful, and not just beautiful, but downright head turning, eye stopping gorgeous. Though only five foot three, she had always kept her body in superb shape. She was proud of her large, firm 34C breasts and her naturally stiff nipples. Her tits were usually the first thing that men noticed about her and then she knew she had them. She had long legs for her height, and she kept them in lithe, muscular shape by her hand to hand regime and riding a bike as much as she could. Her ass was perhaps her finest asset, extremely firm and perfectly round muscular ass cheeks allowed her to fill out any pair of pants she wore with considerable ease. Anja had soft jade green eyes and full red lips that, Julie had commented on not so long ago, were wonderful to kiss and feel moving across her body. She had always used her beauty to her advantage, but that night with Martin Hunter had changed all that. He looked through her arrogance and defenses and her pompous attitude and dove right for her soul. He had fucked her into senselessness that night, igniting within her a need and passion she never knew she could feel. It was a need and passion she did not rediscover until she had returned to EDEN.

She had fought her feelings about going to EDEN and seeing Martin again, and when she acted like a bitch to him, he had responded in kind. Her brief but intense relationship with Danny and Julie had granted her almost immediate acceptance by the Genomes that remained. Her actions over the next few days cemented that trust even more. She did not have to think what her decision would be when it was discovered Graham was making a play for control of EDEN when they returned from earth with Tarifa. It was actually the easiest decision she had ever made.

Anja had left with Martin and the other Genomes and returned to earth to carve out their own life. Meeting the elves and eventually having to leave their capital city and build their own city had drawn her even further in. Her true self had blossomed and grown by leaps and bounds aided by her new Genome cells and skills. Anja had finally become what she was meant to be, a compassionate but capable warrior of unparallel skill, with a firm devotion to what was right and just; a pattern of action and concern that mirrored Martin Hunter, the one man she was madly in love with.

Anja had also discovered her true sexuality while sharing a bed with both Danny and Julie. She no longer repressed her feelings and reveled in sensations that were new and wonderful. That she was without any question bi-sexual did not cause her to blink in surprise at all now. Julie's lush body had ignited a different type of passion within Anja, with its suppleness and sensuous curves and Anja loved them both. They had awakened a new person in her, and at first she thought it was love she felt for them both, yet as time passed she realized it was nothing more than a close knit friendship. They held a place in her heart and always would, yet over the last few weeks she had wanted to expand and explore because she was still looking for something. She was still missing a core piece of her being; a sense of actually belonging to someone. It was a feeling she had not felt since that night with Martin. She sensed it in them as well, a calling of sorts. Returning to earth had changed all three of them. She figured their time remaining together was short, and while that saddened her to a degree, she knew it was for the best. All of them were growing and their paths were taking different roads, and to try and remain together would only hurt them in the end.

Anja had a new sexual appetite, and she knew what she wanted. She wanted to be dominated; she wanted to be taken over and over again. Anja discovered she was totally submissive in bed, and she wanted someone to take her, dominate her, and command her but also someone who would respect her in and out of their bed. Anja had noticed many attractive elves and humans over the past weeks, even fantasying quite a few times of having Dysea and Martin dominate her and make her do what they demanded. Thinking of Dysea caused Anja to shudder in delight. She desired the Wood Elf Queen, more than she had ever desired Julie. The elf Queen's body was even more enticing than Julie's and she longed to see Dysea naked and wrap herself around that lush body. The platinum blond hair and the lithe figure of the former Wood Elf Queen always got Anja hot, and she already knew how impressive Martin's assets were, and she couldn't help but notice the almost constant smile Dysea walked around with. It had surprised her at first that she would apprise women as she did men, but that shock had long since passed and it came quite naturally to her.

It did not surprise her however when she came to the realization that she was deeply in love with Martin. He had stolen her soul that single night so long ago, and no matter what she did, she couldn't purge him from her thoughts. He was who she was meant for, of that she had no doubts. Seeing him all the time now made it worse, and knowing that he was sleeping with Dysea even more so, because she wanted both of them so bad it was almost painful.

Anja turned when she felt the hand of the dark haired female elf Talia touch her arm. She looked at the woman and smiled warmly. "Yes ma'am."

Talia Torcrum looked at the young human female. "Your ... your aura is not completely human young lady. Nor is it like that one ... your commander..."

"Martin?" Anja asked.

Talia nodded. "Yes. His aura is a much darker color than yours. Like a deep forest in the west. A normal human aura is lighter in color ... similar to the color of the skins of pears. Yours is different somehow."

Anja nodded. "I'm not completely human any longer." She replied with a smile. "My DNA has been altered somewhat because of a relationship I was having." Anja surprised herself when she used the past tense to refer to her trio with Danny and Julie.

"And you knew this?" Talia asked.

Anja shook her head, "Not at the time no. We only discovered it was happening later, but it was a willing change. It was not something forced on me."

"The Alliance conducts horrible experiments." Talia said softly. "Genetic experiments on elves and even humans that do not agree with their rules." She looked shyly at where Anari sat alone, her back against the wall of the building they were in. Lynwe had moved up to where Martin, Julie and Tari were squatting in a small group. "I understand that these very Drow elves with you were subjected to terrible experiments."

Anja looked at her. "How do you know?"

"The unit they belonged to came here for schooling or training or something like that many years ago." Talia explained. "I recognize the leader and his female second in command. She is very imposing." Anja's eyes moved to where Lynwe squatted. "There were rumors floating around the city all during the time they were here about how the Alliance had conducted terrible experiments on them." Talia saw the questions in Anja's eyes and continued. "Many years ago, a little over a century I think, the Drow were very nearly destroyed by the High Elves in the last battle of a war they had been fighting for decades. At the end of this battle there were only five or six thousand Drow elves left. Many of them became mercenaries and slavers. Apparently their fortitude impressed the Alliance scientists and their last village was attacked. The Alliance slaughtered them like hogs; the only ones to survive were taken prisoner by the Alliance to be used for experiments. The Drow you see here are offspring of those captured, and it was they who paid the price in the end."

"What was done to them?" Anja asked tearing her eyes from Anari just as she turned her head, feeling eyes on her and turning to see who it was.

Talia shrugged. "It is said that many of the experiments were sexual in nature, and that many of the Drow even went so far as to commit suicide when it was discovered what was done to them. Those that travel with you and any who live elsewhere must have been the strongest of mind and body."

"They seem very capable." Anja stated.

Talia nodded. "They are." She answered. "Many of them were trained by Marcus himself."

"Marcus?" Anja asked.

"He is a Drow as well, but he is different. He willingly underwent the Alliance genetic experiments. He wanted them, and they turned him into a vicious cruel monster that would butcher his own parents if he needed too. He has no heart, no soul." Talia spoke as if the mere mention of his name would bring him down on top of them. "Trust me you do not want to fall into his hands."

Anja smiled and took her hand. "We only have a few more hours and then all of you will be safe." She said.

Talia met her eyes. "We will be safe yes." She spoke softly. "What about those we leave behind?"

"We're working on that." Anja told her.

MOUNTAIN CITY

Aihola looked up from where she lay on her bed listening to the message from Tari again when she heard the door to her small quarters open and close. Her fingers closed around the handle of the R4 Razor Hybrid Knife. The doubled bladed weapon was one of a dozen that had been secreted into Mountain City and picked up by Cantel earlier in the morning. The R4 was a new designed knife, forged from High Elf Steel but finished with a matte black coating of Teflon, making it virtually indestructible. She had taken to the weapon immediately, quickly realizing the one Cantel had given her was perfectly weighted and balanced for her own hand. Cantel had told her that it was Dysea who had given specifications that were ideally suited for Aihola. She had smiled at the time thinking she would have to thank the Wood Elf Queen in a similar way.

Aihola moved nimbly from her bed, the thin white robe tied around her curves loosely. She had been passing time until her nightly rendezvous with Tarifa in the large hot tub, and no one besides Tarifa had access to her private quarters. She pressed her back against the corner of the wall that led into the small main area of her quarters, and lifted the R4 closely in her hand, intending to strike for the vital neck area of whoever came around the corner.

"Nya Istel?" Tarifa's soft voice called out.

Aihola leaned around the corner and saw her, "Tarifa!" She exclaimed softly. "What are you doing here?" Aihola moved up next to her, amber eyes scanning the area behind Tarifa. "It is three hours before we meet, you must go! If Telan finds you here he will discover all is not as he thinks!"

Tarifa shook her head. "I slipped a pill into his drink at dinner. He will not wake until tomorrow morning the pig." She spoke looking at the R4 Hybrid in her hand. "Were you expecting someone?" She asked with a smile.

Aihola saw where she was looking and shook her head. "I did not know it was you." She said. "And it is no secret that Telan does not appreciate my company."

Tarifa nodded. "That is true." She said as she looked around the small apartment. Aihola had decorated it sparingly, Cantel bringing over some items she had requested from the small apartment she had been staying at before. "So this is where you come when you aren't by my side?"

Aihola looked at Tarifa and for the first time saw what she was wearing. Tarifa's robe was thin like hers, but a light blue in color, and Aihola could see her erect nipples straining against the thin fabric. She felt her face flush and warmth rushed to between her taut thighs. While her visit was a surprise, Aihola had already planned to do what her brother had said and take what she wanted. At this moment, Aihola wanted Tarifa more than anything else in her life. She had not been able to stop thinking about her time with the two Queens and what they had made her feel and do, and those memories came rushing back to her now, sending great waves of desire through her. And that desire was solely focused on Tarifa and had been for some time.

"What is it you want Tarifa?" Aihola asked confidently. She was determined to be the Mistress here, no matter Tarifa's position as Queen.

Tarifa looked at her, detecting the slight change in her tone of voice. It was almost a tone of annoyance, yet held something else as well. "I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to disturb you." Tarifa spoke. She started to move around her to leave, but Aihola planted her hand against the wall, blocking her path with her arm. Tarifa looked at her again and now she saw Aihola's amber eyes staring right into her soul.

"You came here for a reason." Aihola spoke moving closer. "What would that reason be?"

"It's ... it's nothing really." Tarifa spoke turning so her back was against the wall. She was confused by Aihola's suddenly dominate nature, and while it caused a tingling sensation within her belly, Tarifa was still unsure of how Aihola would react.

"If it was nothing why did you come here dressed so?" Aihola asked, her next step putting her only inches from Tarifa's glowing sapphire eyes. "Was it your intent to come here and try to seduce me with your charms?"

Tarifa laughed off that truth and shook her head. "No ... I ... I was only going to see if you would like to..."

Aihola smiled as her desire for this female continued to grow by leaps and bounds. "I think that was your intent." Aihola spoke reaching out to stroke Tarifa's neck with her nails. She watched with a gleam in her eyes as she allowed her fingers to move lower, stroking the hollow of Tarifa's throat and dipping closer to the valley between her breasts.

Tarifa was frozen as Aihola's fingers caused electric tingles to course through her body. "Ai ... Aihola ... what ... what are you doing?" She was finally able to say.

Aihola moved her lips closer to Tarifa's until they were almost touching. "I believe you came here with a purpose Queen of the High Elves." She spoke softly, her hand dipping even lower. She turned her hand over and brushed the back of her knuckles across Tarifa's left breast, eliciting a small gasp when her knuckles grazed over Tarifa's nipple. Aihola smiled when she felt the bud harden and become even stiffer. "What is that purpose?"

Tarifa had very nearly lost it already. Her skin was on fire, her nipples protruding proudly from her thin robe. She felt the change come upon her, and the world became so much more vibrant and real. Her sapphire eyes, now outlined in black looked to the ceiling as her hands came up to grip Aihola's strong shoulders. "Aihola ... you can't ... I ... I am Queen ... I..."

Aihola no longer feared Tarifa when she changed, and she smiled when she saw Tarifa's teeth lengthen into half inch long fangs and her eyes change into the sapphire black orbs. Aihola brought her lips closer to Tarifa's neck, lightly grazing her skin as her hand moved lower, sliding down Tarifa's firm abdomen and making its way between the folds of her robe to touch her warm naked skin. She felt Tarifa's muscles clench and her fingers tighten on her shoulders as Aihola ripped away the robe with one hand while her other dipped lower between Tarifa's thighs. Aihola's eyes grew slightly wider when her fingers grazed the area where she knew there should be soft dark hair and she found nothing but smooth soft flesh. This only served to incite her even more and she pressed her body tighter against Tarifa's, her nipples pressing against Tarifa's own breasts, while flicking out her warm pink tongue to caress the tip of Tarifa's ear eliciting a gasp of delight.

"You have removed your hair Tarifa?" Aihola spoke softly into her ear. "What exactly am I suppose to deduce from this? I can smell your excitement Queen of the High Elves, and..." Aihola slid her fingers down even lower, curving them around slowly until they reached Tarifa's pussy. "And you are already dripping."

Tarifa shook her head slowly. "Please ... I don't ... I don't want to..."

"I think you do slave!" Aihola spoke more confidently. "You have not cum in so long! And you must endure that disgusting beast slobbering all over you." She whispered into Tarifa's ear. "He can not touch you in the places I can. He can not do to you what my tongue can do." As she was speaking to her, Aihola was sliding her fingers back and forth lightly over Tarifa's fully aroused and spread labia, being careful to rub her pierced clit every time she brought her fingers forward. Her pussy lips were engorged with passion, Tarifa's clit standing erect and burning with desire. The sapphire piercing was causing the pleasure to slowly build in her belly, and there was nothing she could do to avoid it now. "And Telan most assuredly can not do this to you." Aihola spoke softly, bringing her face around to stare at Tarifa. Her eyes were heavy with passion, her mouth slightly open and her breath coming in soft gasps. "Can he Tarifa?"

Tarifa shook her head quickly back and forth. "No! Gods ... no!"

Aihola reached out with her tongue, running it along Tarifa's upper lip slowly and ever so sensuously, pulling back quickly when Tarifa tried to kiss her. Tarifa's eyes were wide, and she bit her bottom lip as Aihola's fingers worked her into a sexual frenzy. Her pussy was sopping wet now, her legs weak and Aihola was having little trouble. She was also becoming very aroused herself, feeling the warmth spread through her own belly and into her loins. She pressed herself closer to Tarifa, pushing one of her legs between Tarifa's thighs as she tore open the robe further, pulling it almost completely from her body and suckled on Tarifa's silky neck. Tarifa gasped loudly when she felt Aihola's lips on her skin, her body on fire. In the haze of pleasure she thought she felt two sharp points graze her skin. She felt Aihola's knee press against the back of her own hand manipulating Tarifa's soaked pussy, allowing her to apply more pressure; pressure that was soon going to force Tarifa into a blissful orgasm.

"You ... you came here ... you came here to seduce me didn't you?" Aihola spoke softly, her own arousal very nearly out of control. "You wanted me to taste you! To suck your sweet pussy, didn't you High Elf Queen. Answer me!"

"Yes!" Tarifa cried. "Yes! By the gods yes ... that is what I wanted!"

Aihola smiled and drove three fingers deeply into Tarifa's pussy. Tarifa stood up on her tip toes gripping Aihola's shoulders for support as her orgasm shattered her resistance, and her sweet cum poured all over Aihola's fingers and hand. Her head tilted back and she looked at the ceiling and the metal striping of the window above them. She saw the look on her own face and she saw Aihola smiling, pleased with her self that she was making Tarifa come. She also saw the tips of what looked like two very sharp fangs extend from Aihola's lips and then her head came crashing forward. She clutched at the Drow warrior, burying her face between Aihola's firm breasts, as she rode out the first orgasm she had experienced since Dysea left, humping the three fingers Aihola had stuffed up her pussy, wanting it to last as long as possible.

After a long moment of Tarifa clenching her powerful pussy muscles down on her fingers, Aihola slowly pulled them out, hearing her moan in reluctance. Aihola brought them to her mouth, slowly putting one finger then the others seductively between her lips and drawing Tarifa's juices from them, savoring the taste and feeling her own desire nearly triple in intensity. She released Tarifa after ensuring she assisted her in slumping to the floor gently so that she wouldn't fall and stepped back.

"Perhaps I will do these things." Aihola spoke as she started towards her bed.

Tarifa watched her walk, still in the afterglow of the small but powerful orgasm given to her by Aihola's distinctly experienced fingers. Her eyes were clouded over in obvious lust, wanting more, needing more. Tarifa watched as Aihola turned to face her and sat down on the edge of her bed. She pulled aside her white robe to reveal her taut body in all its glorious beauty. Her ebony skin glistened with a fine sheen of sweat; her breasts though considerably smaller than Tarifa's own were conical and firm and looked oh so tasty, the dark nipples jutting proudly and begging to be suckled. Her legs were long and slender for her height, packed with muscle yet still looking feminine. And then Tarifa's eyes found her center and she whimpered in desire. Aihola's pussy was breathtaking; the thin line of pure white hair above the pink half inch long clit, now standing out proudly and obviously waiting to be fed upon. Her pussy lips were a deep red and opened like a butterfly spreading its wings. It was so different than Dysea's pussy, Aihola's clit much larger and not pierced, and Dysea's blond platinum line of hair above her opening. Dysea's tattoos only added to her beauty, but Aihola's skin was so dark and inviting, it had its very own addicting nature, and this is what Tarifa wanted. Tarifa looked up into Aihola's amber eyes and then watched as Aihola dropped one of her hands to her glistening pussy and ran her fingers invitingly over her own pussy lips slowly.

"Come Tarifa, Queen of the High Elves." Aihola spoke confidently, her lust making her confident. "This is what you want. It's written all over your face."

Tarifa didn't dare attempt to stand up, so she discarded what remained of her torn robe and began to make her way over to Aihola on her hands and knees, her hybrid eyes focused on that beautiful pussy. With graceful and feline like seductive movements she made her way to the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. Aihola reached out with her hand as Tarifa finally settled between her thighs, her eyes never leaving Aihola's now very excited pussy, her lips only centimeters from her engorged clit. Aihola caressed Tarifa's face before she wrapped a large portion of Tarifa's raven black hair in her fist and looked at her with unabashed lust in her amber eyes.

"I am your mistress now Queen of the High Elves. You will do as I demand when you share my bed. And I intend to see you share my bed quite often." Aihola spoke softly but very firmly and confidently. "If you please me, perhaps I will return the pleasure to you." Aihola was not kidding herself and she knew it; she would be the dominate Drow mistress to Tarifa, but she would never deny her anything. "Now to get your reward slave ... you must eat my pussy and make me scream!" Aihola spoke, pulling Tarifa's head closer to her dripping pussy. "Eat my pussy well and I will reward you slave!"

Whatever doubts Tarifa may have had when she came into Aihola's room vanished when Aihola spoke those words. She felt the pressure Aihola exerted on the back of her head, pulling her closer to that dripping cunt in front of her face. Tarifa knew Aihola was right, she would do anything for her; she would allow Aihola to dominate her, as long as Tarifa got to dine on her wonderful pussy. The act of being submissive to Aihola in this way was driving Tarifa mad with lust and she inhaled deeply, the scent of cherry blossoms filling her nostrils, as the tip of her nose was nestled in the soft white hair just above that jutting clit.

"Eat my pussy now slave!" Aihola spoke more forcefully now, and she pulled Tarifa's head into her pussy with more strength than she intended, pushing her hips towards Tarifa's face in desperation and want. She thought for an instant that perhaps she had overstepped her bounds with her actions, but her eyes flew open and she screamed, her head falling back as Tarifa's wonderfully soft lips encased her painfully erect clit and she bit down ever so gently.

Tarifa's hands moved up to Aihola's breasts and began to pull and pinch her stiff nipples as her body fell back on the bed. Aihola still clung to her head, holding her face against her pussy. She needn't have bothered, Tarifa had no intention of leaving the position she was in until her Aihola had cum harder than she ever had before. That was her duty now as slave to her Drow Mistress.

Tarifa sucked hard once more on Aihola's clit before extending her tongue out as far as she could and trailing the tip of her tongue from the bottom of Aihola's delicious pussy back up to her clit with agonizing slowness. Aihola's body strained against her orgasm the entire time, her hands pulling Tarifa's head closer as she ground her pussy against Tarifa's lips, using all of her will power not to explode right there. She draped her long legs over Tarifa's shoulders, pulling her closer and holding her firmly in position.

"Yes ... yes my slave!" Aihola gasped her amber eyes wide, her entire body shaking in pre-orgasm shudders. "You ... you eat me so good! You're going to make me cum!"

Tarifa felt wetness between her own thighs as she feasted on Aihola's sweet pussy. She kept her left hand firmly fixed on Aihola's left breast, manipulating and pinching her nipple almost to the point of pain. Tarifa sensed that Aihola would enjoy that more than most and she was not disappointed as it drew moans of pleasure from her Mistress. Tarifa dropped her right hand down to scrap her nails down the backside of Aihola's taut thigh. She traced Aihola's firm supple ass with her hand, squeezing that mound of delicious ebony flesh tightly, marveling in the firmness and texture. A part of Tarifa's mind told her she would have to explore every nook and crevice of that gorgeous ass at another time. Tarifa brought her fingers up the inside of her thigh to Aihola's soaked entrance and slowly pressed a long slim finger deeply into her dripping pussy, feeling Aihola's pussy muscles clamp down tightly on the invading appendage. She heard Aihola groan softly as she added another finger slowly, pushing her fingers in deep. Aihola's pussy was exceptionally tight, and she could feel the powerful walls of her tunnel clamping down on her fingers, as well as the incredible heat. Tarifa was beyond caring at this point, totally intent on making Aihola cum as hard as she could. Another finger followed the two already buried in her pussy and Aihola's body tensed as Tarifa shoved them in as deeply as she could.

"That's it, cum for me ... cum for me Mistress!" She gasped, removing her lips from that hard clit, willingly accepting her role as slave to her Drow Mistress, plunging her fingers faster and deeper. She lapped away at Aihola's defenseless half inch grape sized clit with her tongue now, flicking it hard on every plunge of her fingers into her pussy.

It had also been far too long for Aihola, and her orgasm began in her belly, spreading outward and down to her spasming pussy. Aihola's body went rigid, her mouth opening wide and her amber eyes staring at the heavens as her orgasm exploded out of her. Tarifa's eyes also flew open, yet it was for a different reason. Aihola's cum erupted from around the fingers Tarifa had buried in her pussy, her sweet liquid splashing wetly on Tarifa's jaw and neck. Aihola's body arched off the bed, and Tarifa quickly pulled her fingers from her clenching pussy and opened her mouth wide, locking her lips around Aihola's entire spasming pussy, her own eyes closing in bliss as she drank down Aihola's cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.