Time of Eden and Elves
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

HIGH ELF VILLAGE

SALINA, UTAH

"It is a great honor that you have arrived Milady." The governor of Salina spoke, bowing his head as Palina settled into the chair in his office.

Palina smiled and looked at the portly elf. "My daughter sends her regrets that she could not come herself, but she has pressing duties within the capital."

"That the Queen thought to send you is proof enough that she is as wise as she is beautiful." The governor spoke, motioning to his aide to present the crystal cups of tea. Palina accepted the tea from the aide and sipped it, allowing the liquid to warm her insides. The trip had been long, but true to his boast Roland had led them non-stop to Salina without having to detour around any human settlements.

"You have done quite well with your city governor." Palina told the man. "I noticed though that almost half of your defensive positions are not manned. Why is that?"

"They have not been needed Milady." He answered.

"Is that because of the Falre Lome?" Palina asked softly, watching the man's eyes.

The governor looked at her surprised that she knew of the phantom soldiers that had become very real. They had been running throughout the mountains destroying mercenary units almost daily. They had even destroyed the mercenary base camp set up only a few miles from Salina, destroying the entire camp and leaving no survivors before they blended back into the night.

The governor nodded his head slowly. "Yes Milady." He answered.

"So the rumors that are making their way back to Mountain City are true?" Palina asked him.

"They have brought slaver raids almost to a halt in the lower portion of our territory Milady." The governor told her. "They destroyed the base camp first, wiping out every mercenary there. They left nothing but the frames of the buildings they did not destroy and an unmarked grave."

Palina looked at Cantel who stood to her side. He nodded his head. "He is no fool Milady. It appears they are stripping everything that they might be able to use, leaving nothing to be scavenged."

Palina turned back to the governor. "And what about these rumors of the city Governor Kadeem?"

"I have not heard those rumors Milady, but I do know that it is next to impossible to get close to what used to be know as Junction City. The closest my scouts have been able to penetrate into the territory the Falre Lome has claimed is ten miles from the actual city." The governor said.

"I don't understand." Palina asked. "They have claimed territory?"

"There ... are ... warning signs posted Milady. They stretch for miles ... warning all who enter into this area of a minefield and certain death." The governor answered. "My scouts tracked a mercenary patrol that breached this warning line and watched them die after they had gone only five hundred meters."

"And your scouts survived?" Palina asked.

"They retraced their own footsteps Milady, and went back the way they had come." Kadeem answered. "Very quickly I might add. We have not tried to enter that area since that day."

Palina nodded. "A wise move I suspect."

"It is free territory Milady." Kadeem told her. "High Elf lands end twelve miles south of Salina. There is a stretch of three miles and then the land that the Flare Lome has claimed begins. There were many free elf villages outside of our boundaries, some that we used to trade with. They no longer exist. Our scouts tell me the mercenaries destroyed most of them, and the others were simply abandoned."

"And all this has happened in the last three months?" Palina asked shocked.

Kadeem nodded. "Yes Milady."

Palina looked at Cantel once more before getting to her feet. "Governor I will need three of your scouts to take us to the border of the Falre Lome territory tomorrow." She spoke.

Kadeem came to his feet. "Milady ... I do not recommend that. There are still several large mercenary groups operating within this territory. While they are not large enough to present Salina any danger, they are most certainly a danger to smaller ground forces moving through the area."

Palina nodded. "I thank you for your concern governor, but I don't believe we will be in any danger. I would like to leave first thing in the morning if you don't mind."

Kadeem bowed his head, "As you wish Milady." He spoke.

Palina nodded. "Excellent." She turned quickly and left the governor's office with Cantel on her heels.

"Is this wise Milady?" He asked as they walked. "We do not even know for sure if this Falre Lome is part of Hunter's group."

Palina looked at him and smiled. "Martin Hunter and Dysea are this Falre Lome." She said.

"How can you be so sure Milady?" Cantel asked.

Palina simply smiled and continued walking. "I'm sure."

Dysea's fists curled around the blanket, tearing it from the corners of the bed in a fit of agonizing pleasure as Martin drove every thick, throbbing and delicious part of his twelve inch cock into her tight sopping cunt.

"Lil Nauta Melme, Lil!" She screamed out her pleasure, her fangs fully extended and her emerald eyes outlined in black. (More Bounded One, more.)

Dysea was kneeling beside their bed, her upper body on the soft sheets and blanket, while her lower body was suspended in the air impaled as she was on her beloved's will crushing cock. Dysea shuddered in another crushing climax as he bottomed out inside her blazing hot pussy, his pelvis grinding against her super sensitive pierced clit. She felt his cum filled balls nestle against her dripping pussy, his hips moving with smooth, powerful twelve inch strokes into her. Martin had been fucking her for nearly an hour now, dominating her in every way, leaving Dysea to simply scream out his name and relish in the sensations of the orgasms erupting from her on a continual basis. The orgasms never seemed to stop and one raging climax followed another, her juices pouring from her like a river, coating his pile driving manhood and both of their upper thighs.

Martin leaned over Dysea's tanned muscular back, his tongue tracing up her spine, tasting her sweaty skin and inhaling her wildflower scent. His fangs were fully extended, his eyes yellow within black. Her scent was intoxicating to him, like a drug he was addicted too. He could feel her spasming pussy clutching and milking his steel hard pole, wanting him to erupt within her and not willing to let him go until he did. He had been hammering his aching cock into this beautiful female elf for almost an hour, her wildflower scent and cries of rapture, not to mention her sizzling kisses, helping him to remain hard as a rock, even after filling her twice already with his come. Martin was still not used to the fact that this beautiful creature withering in orgasmic bliss beneath him owned a piece of his very soul. There were many beautiful elves and women within the city they were building, yet only two could hold any sway over him. He possessed one of them, as she possessed him, and his mind was always filled with the images of the tight bodied Persian haired female his body ached for just as intensely as it ached for Dysea.

This platinum haired elf was one of the strongest women he had ever met in his life. She was supremely intelligent and a superior warrior in every way, and their time together had only toned her body and made her even more lethally efficient. He never tired of her body or her scent in his head or in his bed, and they were always finding ways to touch one another in whatever way they could, simply to express their feelings for each other. What he felt for Dysea he had felt and still felt for only one other woman in his life. It was a powerful emotion, and no matter what he did, his heart ached for both of them.

Dysea was gripped in another shattering orgasm, her head on the bed, her lips parted in breathless cries of delight. Never had she imagined she could feel what she was feeling. The power of his body, the way he so dominated her with his passion and desire, yet his touch was always the gentlest she had ever felt and just the tips of his fingers could send jolts of pleasure shooting through her. And when he nuzzled her elfin ear as he so often did, and he wrapped her within that imaginary aura that so possessed her, Dysea would never; could never deny him. And that thought made her blood boil in need and desire for him. Whenever she was with him, she could feel his imaginary embrace around her, though it was definitely more pronounced and intense when he was making love to her with this much passion. At these times it was like a soothing blanket that embraced and swallowed her whole.

Martin leaned all the way forward, pressing his chest to Dysea's back and grinding his huge throbbing cock deep within her. He could feel her engorged pierced clit against his skin and he smiled as his cock grinding sent her over the edge once more. His hands dug under her sweaty body to grip her 36C tits in his hands and he pulled her up to him, causing Dysea to shriek in pleasure as she sank even further onto his massive cock. He wrapped his arms around her tight, holding her large firm tits in his hands and placed his lips next to her gorgeous elf ear.

"Inye melme elye Melda Min." He whispered into her ear before he groaned loudly and erupted inside her. (I love you Beloved One.)

Dysea's eyes were wide in surprise and adoration, her whole body going rigid in an earth shattering orgasm as she felt Martin's boiling hot cum explode from the head of his massive cock buried deep in her womb. She sang out her euphoric bliss and did not care who heard her, wrapped in the powerful embrace of the man who so dominated her very existence now.

They fell forward onto the bed, Martin's cock continuing to spew his delicious load deeply into her belly. It was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt from her love, and it flooded her with a sense of peace and contentment.

"Inye melme elye Nauta Melme." Dysea whispered just before sleep took her into its peaceful embrace.

Dysea lay sprawled against Martin's hip and chest, her naked flesh pressed to his as her fingers gently traced the muscles and tattoos on his powerful abdomen. They had awakened with the sun pouring into the large window in their bedroom, and Martin held a steaming mug of coffee in his hand that they were sharing. Her platinum blond hair was splayed across her shoulders and down her back, the sheet covering only the firm cheeks of her muscular ass, her tanned legs uncovered and draped over Martin's legs.

"Inye elmenda la carita erye Nauta Melme." She spoke softly, her head on his chest. (I wonder what she does now Bounded Love.)

"Sie lye Inye Melda Min," Martin answered softly. (As do I Beloved One.)

"Then why do we not return and simply ask her why she did this?" Dysea asked, tilting her head up to look at his face.

Martin smiled softly. "I would like nothing better." He replied, reaching out to stroke the silky skin of her shoulder. "Aside from the fact that it would quite possibly start a war we could not win, why does it matter now?"

"I do not believe what her father told us!" Dysea proclaimed. "I refuse to believe him. Not after what we shared. There is a part of me Nauta Melme ... she opened a part of me I never knew existed, and I never had the chance to say thank you."

Martin nodded. "It is the same for me." He said softly.

"Then why do we do nothing?"

"I ... I am..."

Dysea lifted herself along his body ... feeling his flaccid cock between her thighs as she settled onto his lap. She ignored the shiver of pleasure it caused her and she took his face in her hands. "You are afraid." She said softly, her face showing her surprise. "You fear ... you fear you will lose me as well?"

Martin met her stunning emerald eyes with his own dark brown ones and slowly nodded his head. Dysea pulled his head to her breasts and felt his arms wrap around her almost painfully. "That is why ... that is why you make love to me with such passion and intensity. You fear I will leave you as well." She whispered. "Like Anja left you?"

Martin pulled his head back and looked at her his eyes wide. "How ... how do you know about Anja?" He asked.

Dysea smiled and kissed him deeply. "It is not exactly a secret Nauta Melme." She told him. "And I wanted to discover as much about the man who holds my heart so tightly that I could find. I asked."

"Who did you ask?" Martin said quickly.

Dysea shrugged, "This person and that." She replied.

"Melda Min!" He told her, his face lined with a small smile.

"Does it matter where I learned it ... or does what I learned matter more?" She spoke.

"And what did you learn?" Martin asked his hands going to her hips and he leaned back slightly against the head board looking at her.

"I learned that you and Anja had a very torrid night many years ago." Dysea spoke softly, "And that because she feared or did not understand what you were, she ended something that you did not want to end."

Martin nodded slowly. "That's about the crux of it yes." He replied.

"She is a different person now Nauta Melme. All of you are different. Do not hold something that she regrets deeply against her." Dysea spoke.

Martin nodded. "Maybe ... but that doesn't matter. She has someone ... two actually, and I have you. I don't need anyone else. And how do you know she regrets what happen between us?"

"I am a woman and I have eyes." Dysea replied with that womanly "You silly man" look. "Even better than I did before thanks to what you have made me in to. It is my understanding that she has found her own apartment here in Eden City." Dysea spoke.

Martin nodded. "I had heard something along those lines." He said.

Dysea shook her head slowly, stroking his shoulders and back and kissing him softly and tenderly. "No Nauta Melme, you should never fear that I will leave you. I do not know why Nauta Melme, but I feel you and I are meant for one another, and not because of something that the Holy One might have done. There is something far greater at work where we are concerned Nauta Melme, and we will discover it together." Dysea smiled in love and fulfillment as his arms circled her waist and pulled her tightly to him. We will all discover it together. Dysea thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around his head, and Anja will be with us to discover it as well.

UTAH

OUTSIDE JOSEPH

OLD ROUTE 70

The three Raptors were parked in the small clearing, their ramps down and three dozen genomes, humans and elves spread about near the bottoms of the ramps calmly eating their rations and talking among themselves. Weapons were draped across laps or leaning against the Raptors where the elves and men sat. Three miles away rested the remains of a small column of slaver vehicles and twenty dead bodies which were even now being swallowed up by the creatures of the timber.

Leland sat on the edge of the Raptor's ramp calmly eating the power bar from his ration pack, his eyes touching each and every person in his team.

His team.

Five of the remaining nineteen genomes, ten male and female elves and twenty-one human men and women made up Leland's command. He had been stunned when Martin had come to him and asked him to take over his own small unit. He needed leaders who could lead, and Dysea told him he was exactly that. He had accepted immediately, and found his three dozen men and women to be the finest unit he had led in his lifetime. The elves and genomes he knew were superior warriors, but the men and women who had trained extremely hard for six weeks were shaping up to be the backbone of his unit. They trained hard everyday, pushing them beyond anything they would have thought they were capable of. And they all looked to Leland for leadership.

Martin had assigned his unit three Raptors, with a senior pilot among the group to provide the back up and experience in flight operations that Leland lacked. He had scientists and doctors within his unit that had volunteered to go through the training, and pound for pound they were just as lethal as the elves and genomes, and in realistic terms, they had more brain power than even Martin's team.

Leland loved Dysea like a sister, and over the years he had overcome the boyhood crush he had on her, but this is where he belonged. He needed to lead warriors, and Martin had given him the chance.

They were returning from a sensitive intelligence gathering mission into Wood Elf territory and had come across the mercenary column. They had made short work of the scum and then landed here to check for anything that might have been able to use. Leland had made the decision to remain here and allow everyone to eat and rest for a few hours before they made the final twenty minute flight back to Junction City, or what everyone was now calling Eden City.

He turned his head when the senior pilot Martin had assigned to him sat down beside him. Leland had never in his life felt any sort of attraction to a human female until he had met Cathy. She was a petite female, barely topping five feet tall, but as Danny had once commented to him shortly after Leland found out he was getting this team, she was built like a brick shit house. Cathy Parnelli was of Sicilian descent as Leland had learned upon meeting her, one of the many cultures of earth from her time. She wore her dark brown hair very short, and that framed a deeply tanned heart shaped face and dark brown eyes. She bore the signs of previous battles upon her face in the form of several scars on the left side of her cheek and along her jaw. The results of a missile strike into her aircraft over the battlefields of Venezuela. However, her most prominent feature was her enormous breasts. Her flight suit did little to hide her breasts as they strained against the material, and they seemed almost too large for her diminutive frame, but when you added in her small waist and extremely well formed ass and legs, Leland saw what Danny had meant.

"So how do you think it went?" Cathy asked, taking the wrapping off the power bar before bringing it to her lips and taking a bite.

Leland tore his eyes from the way her lips moved as she chewed and he nodded. "It went better than I had hoped." He answered. "There is much more grumbling among my people in regards to the Council's actions in recent months."

"Do you think they believed you that Dysea is alive and well?"

"I believe so." He replied. "I knew many of the senior Commanders, and I believe I convinced them. I know the Commander of the Wood Elf Rangers believed me. He was a staunch supporter of Dysea and hated the Elders."

"Well if these Rangers are half as good as you say they are; we can sure use them." Cathy spoke.

Leland nodded in agreement. "Yes we can." He said.

"So am I going to have to jump your bones?" Cathy asked almost casually.

Leland looked at her. "Excuse me?" he asked.

Cathy looked at him surprised. "Did you get out much working with Dysea?" She asked him in a calm voice.

"I don't understand." Leland said, turning to face her.

"Leland, do you find me attractive?" Cathy asked meeting his blue eyes.

"I ... well ... that is a strange question to ask me Cathy." Leland stuttered out.

"You do, don't you?" Cathy said, moving closer to him. "I've seen the way you look at me."

"I ... I respect your obvious skills. You are an exceptional pilot and an excellent warrior from what I have seen." Leland replied.

"And that's all?"

"What else is there?" He asked.

Cathy's face changed slightly and she leaned back. "Oh." She said softly. "I must have been wrong." She stood up slowly and turned. "I'll be on the observation deck when you want to head back."

Leland watched her walk back up the ramp into the Raptor, the sway of her ass catching his eye easily, as her ass was nearly as firm and tight as any female ass he had ever seen. He felt a tug in his loins and got slowly to his feet looking around at his team. All of them were preoccupied doing other things and he tried to be as casual as possible as he walked up the ramp after her.

Cody smiled to the elf fighter he was sitting next to under the shade of the tree. "I think the boss is about to get lucky." He said.

The elf soldier chuckled. "It took him long enough to realize that she wanted him." He said.

"It looks like Leland is going to go where no man has gone before." Cody said with a little smile.

"What do you mean Cody?" The elf asked.

"I can't begin to tell you how many guys have tried to get into Cathy "Ice Queen" Parnelli's pants in the last four years." Cody told him.

"They have not succeeded I take it?" The elf warrior asked.

"Succeeded?" Cody laughed. "Most of them were shot down with flames coming from their asses before they even got to first base. She may be a looker, but she is by no means easy."

Leland walked up the stairs into the observation deck and saw Cathy leaning over the plot board they had set up. He watched her for a long moment before stepping forward.

"Cathy ... I..."

"Is there something wrong with me?" Cathy asked turning around slowly and looking at him.

"Wrong with you, what do you mean? No ... are you injured?" Leland asked, his eyes becoming concerned.

"I don't think I've ever had to work this hard to get a man Leland." Cathy told him. "You haven't been catching all the usual signs."

"Usual signs? I don't understand." He told her.

Cathy stepped up to him. "Brushing up against you; giving you the coy looks. Do you not like women?"

"What? No!" Leland exclaimed.

"Is it the scars?" Cathy spoke, turning her head slightly to show him the three jagged scars. "A lot of men are turned off by the scars. Of course a lot of men miss the scars completely because they're staring at my tits or my ass." Cathy folded her arms under her breasts looking at him. "Which one is it for you?"

"Cathy ... I ... I did not think you would be interested in a ... I didn't think you would be interested in a male of my species." Leland finally managed to spit out.

"Your species," Cathy said with a small smile, moving closer to him. "You think because you are an elf and you have ears that are different that you are any less attractive to me?"

"It ... it is not something elves are used to." Leland replied honestly.

"Well for your information ... I think elf ears are very sexy, and your ears in particular." Cathy spoke.

"My ears... ?" Leland asked.

Cathy stepped up to him and reached out to stroke his right ear. "Yes your ears." She said softly.

Leland felt a hot shiver run through him and he reached up to grab her hand. "Don't do that." He said quickly.

"Why?"

"Elf ... elf ears are very sensitive." He said as his heart began pounding and his blood began to roar in his veins.

"Yes ... I know." Cathy said moving even closer, pressing her body against his.

Leland looked at her with wide eyes. "You ... you desire me?" He asked more than a little astonished.

"Leland that is what I've been trying to get across to you for a couple of months now." She told him with a gentle smile.

"Cathy ... it would ... it would not be..."

"I know you want me." Cathy said. "And I know I want you. You can't deny it Leland. Your body is giving you away. Your ears are turning red, and I can practically feel your heart pounding."

Leland looked at her. "Who ... who told you that?"

Cathy smiled. "I've been talking with Dysea. She told me the signs an elf exhibits when they desire someone. And she was dead on accurate. Now if you don't bend me over this plot board and take me Leland ... I'm going to pin you against the bulkhead and take you."

Leland looked into her dark eyes and surrendered to what was washing over him. He grabbed her in his arms and kissed her hard, plunging his tongue between her lips and hearing her moan in acceptance. Cathy began pulling at his uniform as he pushed her toward the plot board, his hands tearing at her flight suit. Her body was on fire in a way she had never felt before, and she loved it. She gasped against his lips when his strong hands finally pulled her flight suit down past her shoulders and he grabbed her 38D breasts in his hands and squeezed them roughly.

Cathy's hands were not unmoving as she frantically got his fatigue pants unfastened and yanked them down. Her eyes grew a little wider as her hands wrapped around his burning cock and she felt how hot he was. Leland grabbed her head in his hands and pulled his lips from hers, looking into her smoldering dark eyes and flushed skin. His blue eyes were clouded with passion and desire and Cathy flicked her tongue across his lips, trying to kiss him again. She could feel her pussy leaking all over, soaking right through her cotton panties. She had never been this sexually aroused before and it was driving her mad.

Leland stared at her face and did not see the scars on her cheek that marred her beauty. He did not see the bored look of the female elf girls he had bedded. He saw hot passion in her eyes, passion and desire for him.

"I am going to take you woman!" He hissed at her.

Cathy gasped when he spun her around and pawed her tits again. Her nipples were harder than she had ever seen them and she gasped when his fingers squeezed and pulled on them. She had no time to think as he pushed her forward and took her panties in one hand, yanking them from her in one pull. Leland wasted no time as the desire for this woman had taken over him. He moved her legs a little wider and took his cock in his hand. He rubbed the burning head of his shaft over her engorged pussy lips, coating the swollen head of his cock with her juices which were pouring from her already. He eased the head of his cock forward, delving between her dripping cunt lips and took hold of her waist, burying his enflamed cock into this beautiful woman in one powerful stroke.

Cathy's eyes went wide and she cried out in pleasure gripping the edges of the plot board as Leland sank every hot delicious portion of his seven inch cock into her in a single glorious plunge. When she felt his cum filled balls slap against the backs of her tight thighs Cathy shuddered in the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her twenty-seven years of life and her cum exploded from her coating Leland's cock in sweet liquid.

Feeling her cum showering his cock within the silky walls of her pussy Leland began to pound into her with powerful strokes, rocking her forward on the plot board again and again. Even the females in Dysea's Royal Court that he had bedded did not respond to him as Cathy was. She began thrusting her tight ass back at him, gripping the side of the plot board for support, her face contorted in blissful pleasure as he drove completely into her on every stroke. The only sounds on the observation deck were the slapping of his heated ball sack against her slick skin and their grunts of effort and pleasure. Leland's eyes went wide as he felt the familiar surge in his gut so soon, Cathy's pussy gripping him tighter than any elf female ever had. He could not hold back any longer, the sight of this woman beneath him responding as she was to him pushed him over the edge.

Leland slammed into her one final time driving them both against the plot board. He felt Cathy's hands reach around behind her to clutch his hips tightly as his balls swelled and his cum erupted from his cock, flooding the belly of this beautiful human woman. Her head came back and she screamed as she came with him, her belly clenching in orgasmic delight. She reached under their bodies and her fingers found his swollen, pulsing balls and she squeezed gently. Leland hissed into the back of her neck, his face buried in her dark hair and felt another surge of his cum explode from his cock even more powerful than the first one.

Cathy was delirious with pleasure as she wrapped her fingers around his hot balls and felt them preparing another explosion into her. Her eyes opened wider as a third blast of his hot cum filled her ... and then a fourth ... and a fifth. His eruptions into her milking pussy were causing small mini orgasms to rock her continuously. It felt like a fire hydrant going off inside her womb as his cum filled her. It was the most indescribable sensation she had ever experienced as she felt each blast of his hot cum shoot from his deeply buried cock and splash against the walls of her pussy. Cathy had a total of eleven lovers in her life, and none of them had ever come close to making her feel what she was feeling now, and without a doubt, none of them had ever filled her with so much cum at one time. His cum was going to be leaking out of her the rest of the day, and that thought caused her to smile and wiggle her tight ass back against him.

Cathy felt Leland's cock twitch inside her one last time and he slumped forward, leaning over her back, his heaving chest pressing against her skin. His face was buried in her neck and she felt his tongue extend and tickle her under her own ear.

"I ... I am sorry." He gasped into her ear. "I ... I did not mean for it to be so quick."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.