Time of Eden and Elves
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

HIGH ELF CAPITAL

MOUNTAIN CITY

Tarifa entered her private office with several aides behind her, to include her father and mother. She was not happy, and it showed in her walk and the set of her jaw.

"I want to know where Raloa obtained those records." She stated firmly.

"Milady ... he has stated they were in the library archives." The female aide told her.

Tarifa settled into the chair behind the large desk and shook her head. "I am Queen." She said. "I have been through every archive in the library and never once have I ever come across records such as Raloa presented today."

"Tarifa he did say that he was given the records by the Holy One." Palina said.

"And that is how I know he is lying." Tarifa said. "In all the years that a Queen has ruled our people, the Holy One has never left records for anyone but the Queen. It is the way he set it up mother. Any information he wished to pass on to our people he gave first to the Queen. Then she would take it to the Council of Elders. Never in nearly five hundred years has he done it any other way. He has told me that himself. It was his way of ensuring the Queen never lost her appeal or power."

"What are you suggesting?" Palina asked her.

"I'm not suggesting anything." Tarifa said. "Raloa takes me for a fool. He has been on the Council for so long he thinks he should rule, and that he is so much smarter than everyone else, especially some silly female like me. He got those records from somewhere, and it wasn't from our archives."

"His logic does appear twisted." Tareif said, settling into the chair across from his daughter's desk. "Why would he outright turn away an ally that could prove decisive in our war with the Alliance?"

"It makes no sense." Tarifa said turning to one of her aides. "I want discrete inquiries made. I want to know the whereabouts of Minister Raloa the entire time we were at Martin's encampment. Whom he spoke to, and what he did."

"How far do we press Majesty?" The male aide asked.

"Go as far as possible without exposing yourself or any others to him." Tarifa replied. "He has been acting very strange these past few months and I'm beginning to tire of it."

"What do you suspect daughter?" Tareif asked.

Tarifa looked at her father. "I suspect something, but until I have facts to prove me right, I will say nothing." She answered.

"Tarifa you don't actually believe an Elder on the Council is plotting against you do you?" Palina asked.

Tarifa looked at her mother. "Yes I do, maybe more than one mother." She replied. "Many of them have not been happy with the bills I have gotten passed. They have vetoed some of them, only to have a referendum by the people reverse their veto."

"You are talking treason Tarifa." Her father told her.

"I don't know what I'm talking about." Tarifa spoke. She looked up as the military aide knocked and entered the office. He marched directly to her desk, not even pausing to honor Tareif. He carried a data pad in his hand.

"The report you requested Majesty." He spoke.

Tarifa took the pad from him. "No one knows?" She asked.

"We conducted the investigation in complete secrecy Milady." The officer replied. "Only five of us know its purpose."

"Thank you Captain." Tarifa spoke turning to read the pad.

"Tarifa what is it that you are doing?" Palina asked, her eyes going to the young officer and then back to her daughter.

Tarifa looked up at the man. "This information is accurate?" She asked disbelief in her voice.

"Our senior forensic scientist confirmed the results himself Milady." The officer replied.

"The results are completely accurate."

Tarifa turned to look at her mother and father her face ashen white, "By the gods." She spoke softly.

"Tarifa what is wrong?" Palina asked, leaning forward in her chair.

"The attacks on our people this past year," Tarifa told them. "All this time we have thought it was the Wood Elves."

Tareif nodded. "It was the Wood Elves." He said. "We have found evidence of Wood Elf weapons and tactics used."

Tarifa got to her feet and looked at the military aide. "Tell them." She said softly before going to the small counter behind her desk and pouring herself a glass of wine.

The Elf Captain looked at Tareif. "All the outward signs indicated that the villages were hit by Wood Elves War Master Tareif. It was all left for us to see. Wood Elf weapons, footprints, even portions of their uniforms, left in plain sight so that we would not need to suspect anyone else." He told them. "After the attack in Billings, the Queen secretly ordered me to lead a team of forensic scientists to the village there."

"The attack on the village in Billings was done over a month ago." Tareif spoke. "There have been three attacks since!"

The Captain nodded. "We visited each site after the attacks War Master, after the bodies of our people were taken away by the advance patrols and the Hoppers. We returned from the last site only this morning, our mission done all in secret."

"But why do this?" Tareif asked, "For what purpose?"

Tarifa looked at her father. "Papa ... what if I told you that the Wood elves were not responsible for those attacks."

Tareif's eyes went wide and he came to his feet. "These attacks on our people were brutal and savage daughter. To stand there and say they were not committed by the Wood Elves is bordering on treason itself."

"They weren't." Tarifa told him confidently.

"War Master, our team went over every site." The Captain spoke. "We put together the finest forensic people we could find, a team drawn from Pacifica and right here in Mountain City. These attacks were made to appear they were committed by the Wood Elves when they were not. Whoever conducted them were very good at what they do, hiding their true identities, using only Wood Elf weapons and tactics, fighting as the Wood Elves do. They wanted us to think it was the Wood Elves War Master."

"But why... ?" Palina asked.

"To initiate a war between the Wood Elves and ourselves mother." Tarifa answered.

"What would a war between us and the Wood Elves accomplish for anyone else?" Palina asked. "It would..." Palina stopped talking, as the answer came to her and her eyes grew wide.

Tareif was much quicker on the uptake when it came to matters like this, and his face was angry and he clenched his fists tightly, "The Alliance." He hissed.

Tarifa nodded slowly. "They want to start a war between us and the Wood Elves."

"To what end?" Palina asked again.

"They know that while we outnumber the Wood Elves, Dysea's warriors are much better trained than the majority of our forces." Tarifa said. "And while the Alliance has never been able to come into the deep timber and defeat us, they know the Wood Elves can. They can infiltrate our cities and wreak havoc on our defenses and our military. Humans we would detect easily, but Wood Elves disguised as High Elves we would not."

Tareif nodded slowly. "While it pains me to admit it, Tarifa is right. The Wood Elves are exceptional warriors, and only my Dragoons would be able to match against them. They could cripple us in a matter of weeks. And then the Alliance could march right in and destroy us."

"We must inform the Council!" Palina spoke up. "They must know!"

Tarifa shook her head quickly. "No!" She exclaimed. "It was the Council that ordered the sites of these attacks cleared so quickly. They ordered that only the bodies were to be gathered and returned. They specifically instructed that no other action was to be taken." Tarifa sipped her wine. "No mother ... I don't intend to inform the Council. At least not until I find the traitor or traitors on that Council and make them beg me for death."

Tareif grinned at his daughter. "And then I will spread their remains across several hundred miles of land to be devoured by the animals of the mountains." He growled.

Dysea sat up quickly instantly awake, her hand curling around the blade that always rested beside her when she slept. Her eyes found Leland as he entered the abandoned house. The men and women who had lived here were long dead, their blood staining the ground outside.

Leland approached her quickly but silently, his eyes wide. "We have company." He whispered to her.

Dysea reached for her rifle as she stood up. "Is it High Elves?" She asked.

Leland shook his head. "They are too noisy. I suspect Alliance troops."

Dysea looked at him, "Alliance troops! Here?"

"We have been discovered my Queen." Leland told her.

"How many are there Leland?" Dysea asked quickly.

"I estimate at least a company." He replied gravely.

Dysea shook her head to clear the remaining thoughts of the dream she was having from her head. A dream of her nestled between Tarifa's satiny thighs eagerly lapping away at her peach tasting pussy, while Martin pounded his huge cock into her from behind. Her dreams were becoming more and more vivid, and she found that she was not at all appalled at the idea of sleeping with another woman. She squeezed her thighs together feeling the wetness there as she reached for her weapon.

"Why did we not detect them?" Dysea asked, chambering a round into her rifle. "The Hopper's instruments should have detected any approaching craft."

"Not if they landed outside its twenty kilometer range and walked here Milady." Leland replied.

Dysea looked at him, "Alliance Assassins! It has to be! Only they could cover that much territory in such a short time." She gasped. "Get the Holy One! We must withdraw!"

"Withdraw to where?" Leland asked. "We can not go east or south. The Holy One will never make it through the mountains to the north. The only way we can go is west, and that takes us directly into High Elf territory. And the mountains there could very well kill us all!"

"It's that or we die here Leland!" Dysea spoke. "Quickly, if they are Alliance Assassins, they could be on us at any moment!"

HIGH ELF CAPITAL

MOUNTIAN CITY

The objects of Dysea's dream were currently in a situation themselves, though their situation was considerably much more pleasurable.

Radama had quietly escorted Martin to Tarifa's private residence high above the main portion of Mountain City. Her home was large and built securely between six towering oak trees that reached hundreds of feet into the air and had bases that were easily forty feet in diameter. A private lift was the only access to her home, and the entrance was guarded by two elves of the Royal Guard that were quite large for elves, and very stern looking.

Tarifa's bed was a mass of tangled sheets and pillows now, as Martin had spent the last two hours causing her to shriek in passion. Her naked body was stretched out on her bed, the satin sheets cool against her skin, but the throbbing cock in her small hand was extremely hot and rapidly getting harder. Martin lay on the bed, his hands folded under his head as they gazed at each other.

"You're insatiable." He told her with an adoring smile.

Tarifa smiled and ran her tongue along his neck and jaw. "I can't help it." She told him softly. "You are addicting."

Martin used one hand to smooth back her wild hair and he kissed her softly. "You are addicting, and intoxicating and exceptionally delicious."

"I want to taste you Martin." Tarifa said her voice husky as she gazed at him with her smoldering sapphire eyes.

"I'm at your mercy Milady." He told her with a smile.

Tarifa squeezed his thick shaft and grinned wickedly as it throbbed in her hand. "You are ready for more I see. I will have to fix this for you."

"Well ... I'm not going to stop you." Martin said.

Tarifa's eyes were wide in renewed sexual energy, and she lowered her head to his broad chest, her lips teasing his nipples as she slowly nibbled and licked her way down his rippled abdomen. She twisted her body opposite of his on the bed, stretching her legs out alongside his head until she was gazing at the now pulsing and fully erect cock in her hand. She could not even get her entire hand around the shaft because it was so thick, and as she moved her face closer to his cock she could only feel awe at its size and wonder again how she was able to take Martin's cock so deeply inside her.

Tarifa stretched out her tongue as her hand gripped the base of his huge pole and she used just the tip to trace up the entire length of his thick shaft to the flared and engorged head. She heard Martin hiss in pleasure, and his hands came from underneath his head to grip the bed on one side, and begin stroking her long leg on the other. Tarifa smiled and inched closer to his cock, inhaling the musky mint aroma of his pulsing meat. She pressed his cock to her face, closing her eyes in bliss as she gently stroked his pole. The pleasure she was getting from sleeping with Martin was beyond anything she had experienced up until this point in her life. Her mother had been right ... she had denied herself for so long because of her duties as Queen; and now all that frustration she was working out with Martin. She was going to savor every thick inch of his cock and sink as much of his huge shaft into her throat as she could without passing out.

She started at the base of Martin's cock, using her tongue to lather his apple sized hairless balls until her salvia coated them completely. She brought one of her hands up to cup his soaked nuts, her nails delicately tracing the outline and tight skin. She switched to his throbbing shaft and again used her tongue like a cat, licking the entire length of his cock, up and down, soaking it with her salvia. On her last, long torturous lick she came to the flared cockhead and slipped her warm mouth over it.

Tarifa felt Martin's leg stiffen and she heard his gasp of delight as her hot mouth engulfed the head of his pulsing cock. Tarifa's eyes were wide as she looked down the thick shaft and realized just how large Martin was. Twelve inches did not seem that big, at least not until you had the large cockhead between your lips and you were staring down the length of his thick shaft. Using her tongue, Tarifa bathed his cockhead in her salvia, as she inched more of his cock between her lips. Her own body was on fire, her nipples burning into the skin of Martin's muscular thigh, and her pussy beginning to get very wet. Tarifa jacked his cock with one hand while using her other to manipulate and squeeze his balls. She could feel them expanding as they churned and readied the prize she so desired. Tarifa tossed her head from side to side, her raven black hair splaying over Martin's lower abdomen as she forced another three inches of his huge cock into her mouth. She could feel every vein of his thick pole, and her tongue never stopped working, stretching out in front of her lips, lapping at the ridge on the top of his cock, as her face descended further down.

Tarifa fought down the overpowering urge to gag when the huge head touched the back of her throat. She gripped the base of his cock tighter, holding him still as she breathed deeply, small tears forming in her eyes. She strained her head upwards, and inhaled deeply though her nose before forcing her lips further down on his cock. As another two inches of Martin's throbbing cock slipped between her lips and into her tight throat Tarifa felt him grab her legs and lift her hips slightly. She gagged as this action caused another inch of his steel hard pole to further invade her tight throat and she was about to pull back until she felt his lips close over her dripping pussy tightly and suck hard on her enflamed clit.

Tarifa started to cum, her orgasm ripping through her unchecked. Without thinking she pushed her head forward and down and engulfed the last four inches of his thick cock into her tight throat in a single breath and gulp. She didn't stop until her soft lips spread out at the base of his cock; her small nose buried his nutsack. Tarifa wanted to drink his essence, to suck it completely out of him. She had his cock so far down her throat she could feel the throbbing head nearly ready to explode. Her thighs quivered and her toes curled as she felt his thick cock expand within the confines of her velvety throat. She felt the thick veins that extended the length of his cock begin to pulse madly, and her hand that cupped his huge balls felt the surge of boiling cum as it began its rise through his massive pole.

Tarifa was cumming continuously now, her sweet juices running into Martin's lapping mouth and across his face. As she felt the boiling cum rise through his thick shaft she exploded again, whimpering loudly with his thick cock buried so deeply in her throat. Martin suddenly went completely rigid, his hands reaching for and finding her head. Tarifa closed her eyes in sexual ecstasy as his hands held her head tightly against his groin while he came deep into her mouth and throat. His first eruption of blast furnace hot cum unloaded directly into her belly, spreading a warm sensation throughout her entire being. She felt his hands lift from her head and grasp her tight ass cheeks as he continued to lap away at her drenched pussy. Tarifa wanted to taste him and she pulled her head off his cock a few inches, keeping her lips tightly sealed around the madly twitching pole. The next blast of cum hit the back of her throat and tongue, and Tarifa's eyes closed dreamily as she swallowed. That his cum was so sweet and thick flashed through her mind before the third eruption caused her to swallow quickly to keep up with the massive flow. Tarifa knew Martin came powerfully, his cum filling her to overflowing every time he emptied into her pussy, so she kept up her swallowing so as not to lose a single drop of his delicious load.

Tarifa's eyes sprang open wide and she cried out around the huge shaft between her lips as she felt Martin's large finger slip easily into her virgin ass and his lips clamped tightly around her battered clit. Her lower body shuddered in his hands as she experienced one of the most powerful orgasms he had yet given to her, and some of his cum spilled from her lips to leak down his shaft. Tarifa dug her nails into his thighs as she moaned loudly in pleasure, but she kept her lips locked around his pulsing cock until she felt the last surge of his cum splash onto her tongue. She savored the flavor before hungrily swallowing it down, allowing it to fill her warm belly. She quickly pulled his cock from between her lips and let her face drop onto his groin, his softening cock resting against her cheek as she clenched her pussy in the throes of her own extremely powerful orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided Tarifa felt Martin pulling her body back up to him. He got her turned around and rolled over atop her, kissing her deeply much to Tarifa's surprise as she still had traces of his cum on her lips. It didn't seem to bother him in the least, and Tarifa tasted herself on his lips as well as they shared the kiss. When they parted, Tarifa wasted no time in using her tongue to lap up the remaining traces of her own cum from Martin's face, truly tasting herself for the first time and finding it not at all unpleasant.

"You ... you are incredible." He whispered to her as he nibbled her neck, his fangs slightly extended.

Tarifa smiled happily, her nails dragging gently along his powerful back as she stretched out one of her long legs to curl around his hip.

"You taste quite good Martin." She whispered in his ear, licking her moist lips to emphasize her words. "I will have to do that much more often. It's very filling."

"But only if I can have you as well." He told her, rolling over until she was on top of him. Her silky hair spilled across his shoulders, her breasts crushed against his hard chest.

Tarifa dropped her head to his chest, her fingers caressing his rib cage in long strokes, and she sighed contently. "That is an arrangement I would be most satisfied with." She said.

Martin pulled her even tighter to him, his arms completely engulfing her body, and Tarifa smiled dreamily in response as she slowly drifted into a wonderful sleep. Martin kissed her head gently and followed her moments later.

Dysea and the six soldiers with her ground to a halt near the base of Thor Peak. They had traveled fast and as quietly as they could for the last two hours, abandoning the Hopper near the village. To take the short range hover craft would have been suicide, as the Alliance would have either shot them with a missile, or followed them to wherever they eventually stopped. All of the elves with Dysea were sweating and drawing deep breaths. This had been the longest run any of them had ever made with the exception of Dysea and Leland, and while most of the terrain was clear enough to navigate; it was very mountainous in the area.

Dysea settled next to Leland at the rear of their small group, tightly gripping her assault rifle. "Are they still on us?" She asked.

Leland nodded. "No more than two miles back. They are not pressing, just moving along at a rapid pace."

"They are toying with us," Dysea spoke. "Herding us until we are too tired to fight them; and then they will attack."

Leland lowered the wrist mounted map locator he wore. "The Holy One can not continue Dysea." He said softly. "He is not an elf. In excellent physical shape he may be for his age, the fact remains he is old and can not move like us."

Dysea's eyes narrowed. "Are you suggesting we leave him?"

"He would understand Dysea." Leland spoke. "He knows this very thing. If we have to move at his pace, they will catch us and we will die."

"Never... !" Dysea hissed loudly. "I will not leave him for the Alliance animals to find! Never... !" She whirled away from him before Leland could continue and went quickly to where Walter was thirstily downing a full canteen of water. He looked at her as she came up to him.

"Dysea..." He started.

Dysea took a cloth from her belt and bathed the sweat from his forehead, "Rest Holy One." She said softly.

"You have to leave me child." Walter spoke. "I am slowing all of you down. They will catch up to us."

"I will not leave you to those barbarians Holy One." Dysea spoke. "I will carry you if I have to."

"Child ... you must survive. You have greater things still to achieve in your life." Walter told her.

Dysea shook her head. "I do not care about what you say of this Martin and Tarifa!" She spat. "I will not leave you to die at the hands of our enemies, and something tells me that they would not either! The Alliance would torture you until you begged them for death. I could not live with that Holy One." She looked into his face to see his eyes wide. "Holy One ... what is wrong?"

"That's it." Walter spoke.

"What is it?"

"Martin." Walter replied. "I need to contact Martin."

"Holy One, we don't even know where he is?" Dysea spoke. "How could you contact him?"

"He had Tarifa with him when he escaped EDEN." Walter spoke. "He would have returned her to Mountain City."

"The High Elf capital, are you sure?" Dysea asked.

Walter nodded. "Yes. His first priority would have been to set up a secure encampment for the men and women he had with him. He would not abandon them."

"How does that help us Holy One?" Dysea asked.

Leland had moved over to them now and was listening closely. "Mountain City is deep in the Salmon River Mountains Holy One. That is hundreds of miles away." He said.

Walter nodded. "I know ... but if I know Martin he would have set up some sort of long range transmission tower by now. That tower would extend the range of his team's implants and radios by a factor of twenty. I have the same type of implant ... I just haven't used it in many years. We would be at the extreme range of the tower, but it's worth a shot." Walter cocked his head slightly and turned to Leland. "Your locator antenna Leland, attach it to my vest. The implants were designed to use our body's own electrical currents to boost the signal's power."

Leland did as he was told without question. It took him only ten seconds before kneeling back in front of Walter.

Walter touched his jaw and took a deep breath. "This is The Creator to The Prodigal Son. Respond."

REFUGEE ENCAMPMENT

" ... know you wanted to spice up our love live Tina, but are you sure this is the right way?" Ben asked. He and Tina sat in what was now the Communications center aboard one of the Mark Nine Transports. He held the mug of coffee in his hand and looked at the blond head of the woman he had been together with for going on ten years now. Ben looked at her for a long moment, and realized that even though she was ten years younger than his forty-five years; she had never even shown an interest in another man.

Tina turned from her seat and looked at him with a smile. "It's not another man Ben." She told him. "I don't need another man."

Ben looked confused. "Ok ... you lost me." He said. "What are we talking about then?"

"Endith you bone head!" Tina spoke.

Ben's eyes sprang open, "Endith?" He exclaimed. "You're joking right?"

"What? You don't find her attractive?" Tina asked.

"That ... that's not it! I ... I'm very confused here." Ben said.

Tina turned in her chair. "Why do you think she was helping us so much the past few days? She stuck her tits in your face enough times! She likes us Ben!"

"Us?" Ben asked.

Tina nodded. "I talked with her quite a bit while you were playing tough guy with the boys! She's attracted to both of us. Her position as Tarifa's senior lieutenant has not allowed her to explore her own sexuality, and when she saw Marty banging the crap out of Tarifa on the observation deck, she almost went into heat right there."

"And ... and you are ok with this?" Ben asked.

Tina shrugged. "I'd be lying if I said I never thought about being with another woman."

"Tina ... I'm old enough to be her dad." Ben said.

Tina laughed. "She's an elf Ben. She may look twenty-one ... but she's really a hundred and seventeen years old." She said. "And if you want to get technical ... you're over four hundred years old, and I'm close to that mark."

"Wait a minute ... have you and her..." Ben asked.

Tina blushed slightly, her blue eyes gleaming. "We ... kissed." She said. "It was very nice."

"I don't need another woman Tina." Ben told her seriously. "I'm very happy with you."

Tina moved next to him and knelt next to his chair. "I know that silly." She said. "And I am very happy with you, very happy Ben. I just thought it might be something different for the both of us. I know Endith is very up for the experience."

"She told you that?" Ben asked surprised.

Tine laughed. "Yes she did." She replied. "I get the feeling that these elves we have met are considerably more open about their sexuality. You can't tell me the thought of two beautiful women sucking your big cock doesn't turn you on baby. I know you to well for that."

Ben looked at her. "So now I'm big?" He asked.

"I didn't want to stroke your already overly large ego dear." Tina said. "But you are the biggest I've ever had." She said sweetly.

"What about surfer Joe in Maui?" Ben asked. "You know, before we got together. I heard you talking to the other female pilots and you said he was huge."

Tina laughed and sat herself in Ben's lap. "Yeah he was; a huge bore!" She told him, kissing his cheek.

Ben looked at her, his eyes turning into mock anger. "I should punish you for lying to me all these years." He said.

Tina waggled her eyebrows. "Is that a promise?"

"You are a very..."

"This is The Creator to The Prodigal Son! Respond." The words burst out of the radio console, causing both their heads to jerk around toward the panel.

"What was that?" Tina asked climbing off Ben's lap and going to the console. Ben moved to another station next to her.

"It's a weak signal!" Ben spoke, his hands moving over the panel.

"This is The Creator to The Prodigal son! Respond Please!" The male voice blasted from the speaker again.

"Juice the power." Tina snapped, her fingers typing furiously on the keyboard. "I'm trying to triangulate the signal.

"We're at eighty percent power!" Ben spoke. "I'm searching the databanks for those call signs!" His fingers were flying over his keyboard with incredible speed, and his eyes widened when the reply came back. "Tina will you take a look at this!"

Tina turned from her screen and looked at what Ben was pointing to. Her own eyes grew wider. "Marty?" She spoke. "I've never heard Marty go by The Prodigal Son."

"The Creator to the Prodigal Son, please respond! It is Alpha Gamma Three nine one! Repeat, Alpha Gamma three nine one! Respond please!"

Ben looked at Tina, "Contact Marty now!" He ordered.

Tarifa's body was stretched out on top of Martin's, her hands slowly wandering over his hard muscles as she traced the tattoos on his chest and rippled abdomen. She felt his fingers caressing the back of her shoulder and down her spine with a gentleness that she had come to love. They were both resting and simply enjoying what time they had left before Martin had to leave. Tarifa knew this time together with him had been what they had both needed to keep from going crazy with all that had happened in the last few weeks. They both needed someone to reach out to and be with, and discovering each other was a godsend. They needed no words to express to each other what they both felt, and words would have only ruined the peaceful moment for them both.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.