Making the Right Choices - Cover

Making the Right Choices

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: Debbie's Next Adventure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Debbie's Next Adventure - A woman's happy to choose to allow her long term boyfriend to extend her erotic sexual experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It was almost two weeks ago that Debbie had allowed herself to be fucked under the green canopy of Epping Forest; although every night she tried to relive the thrills she found it was never quite the same. So with a sense of rising apprehension she had bathed; shaved her cunt and dressed according to Dave's instructions. She had thought him mean to tell her that she was going to enjoy this Friday night but did not tell her where they were going or what was going to happen. Debbie did not realise that the effect of keeping her wondering what was in store was adding to the overall excitement.

Dave had said he was going to pick her up at 6.30 pm and she was to be ready and waiting or else! She was now getting used to his ways and she knew that to disobey him when he said something in that way and manner would result in her getting a bare arsed spanking; which she rather enjoyed from time to time. Debbie had arrived home from work at her usual 4.30 pm and instead of doing her usual Friday evening of shopping she jumped straight into getting ready for what she perceived as her big night. She knew Dave was coaching her along the road to different sexual experiences and she loved him for his patience and out of the norm sexual ideas.

Taking a long soaking bath she even managed to shave her cunt whilst relaxing in the bath but only thought about the floating hairs when it came to emptying the bath. She cursed under her breath when she found it hard to get them to go down the plug hole but eventually using a disposable wipe she had managed to collect them all and flushed them away down the loo. Now she walked naked across the hallway and into her bedroom; only to be shocked to find her 18 year old daughter sitting on the edge of the bed.

Mum, can we talk? Sally asked rather embarrassed to see her mother naked; she could not take her eyes of her own mother's shaved and clearly aroused cunt; even when she finally managed to drag her eyes up towards her mother's face; she almost gulped as her eyes roamed over her own mother's tits. Grabbing a bath towel Debbie managed to cover up before answering; Yes honey we will always find time to talk if you want to!

Mum, it's sort of personal and a bit embarrassing but Geoff wants me to go to a nudist colony with him for a long weekend; but I am not sure I could walk around naked in front of strangers! She coyly said.

Nonsense my girl; her mother snapped; you have a wonderful body and should never be afraid to display it; and just imagine all those hard cocks you would cause know they were caused by them wanting your body? She added almost regretting saying it as soon as the words had left her lips. Sally smiled knowing what her mother meant but a little taken aback that she would actually say it out loud to her own daughter.

Sally put this down to Dave's influence; she had noticed little things over the two years Dave had been on the scene; things like her mother's skirts getting perilously close to being obscene and the fact that her own mother clearly wore stockings and suspenders and was not afraid to occasionally flash the stocking tops. Without thinking Sally suddenly stood up and wrapped her mother in her arms; before saying in a hushed whisper that I love you Mum you're a mother in a million! Debbie suddenly felt a tingle in her cunt as her own daughter's similarly sized breasts crushed against her own; she shook her head to free her dirty mind from the situation and kissed her daughter on the forehead before excusing herself as having to be ready for when Dave arrived.

As per Dave's instructions she wore a wrap around skirt and suspenders and stocking but no panties; he had told her to wear the minimalistic bra that supported her 40DD breasts without hiding them and to finish it off she was to wear a boob tube which left her mid-rift bare. God, she thought I am ready now and still an hour to go before Dave get's here; she toyed with the idea of having a strong drink; but decided not to as Dave would probably smell the alcohol on her breath. She wandered over to Sally's bedroom and without waiting or knocking she entered and Wow she wished she hadn't; for laid naked on her daughter's bed was her new boyfriend Geoff and it was clear what he was waiting for; his hard stiff cock was too much for him to hide in his two hands and Debbie found herself thinking what a lucky girl Sally was if she was getting the full length of that inside her.

Apologising Debbie excused herself and walked rather shakily back to her own room; only to be shortly joined by her daughter; Sally who apologised to her mother but added we were going to have a night in knowing you were going out; Debbie simply smiled and said you go and enjoy yourself but be careful after an unwanted baby is still an unwanted baby. Sally then shocked her mother by saying Oh yes mum; but I am on the pill and we still use condoms anyway. A sudden image of Geoff's monster cock clad in the rubber condom and spurting its load into the teat of the thing shot through Debbie's mind and she could not help but smile. Sally recognised that smile as being a crafty leer and walked away after muttering dirty minded bitch and adding a long laugh after she said it.

Sitting in her living room, Debbie could not help but let her mind wander as the time seemed to be dragging so slowly; she saw in her mind's eye her daughter riding her boyfriends cock and cumming like a whore as it pumped load after load of spunk into her. Her daughter was right she thought I am a dirty minded bitch but who would not think of taking such a prized possession of that cock.

Lost in a semi world of sexual fantasy and curiosity Debbie did not realise her cunt was on fire just at the thought of her daughter taking that monster cock up her cunt; even worse Debbie began to imagine her herself taking it up her but up her arse instead of her cunt and she found herself panting on the edge of a climax at the exciting thought of taking such a fuck stick up her tight arse; she always loved anal as much as vaginal sex but never dared to tell anyone close to her.

Finally the front door bell rang and broke her train of sexual thoughts; She rose and walked rather unsteadily to the front door and opened it just enough to peep around the edge to see who it was. Suddenly the door was pushed open by Dave almost knocking Debbie off her feet but he told her that she must always open the door fully to flash herself off to whoever it may be standing there or passing by on the street only yards away.

No sooner had she closed the door; Dave pushed his hand up between her legs and almost choked back a cough as he swore that her cunt was already flowing like a river. As much as she loved and trusted Dave she simply could not tell him the reason for her high state of arousal; after all it had begun with improper thoughts about her own daughter. Dave turned and looked around before enquiring if they were alone and trying desperately to keep her voice steady and level she informed him that Sally was upstairs with company.

Ordering Debbie to grab a short coat he had the door open and was waiting for her to step through it. Dave deliberately walked slowly with his arm around Debbie's waist occasionally dropping his hand down on to her bounced arse cheeks and when he did this he always managed to raise her short skirt for a brief second or so to flash her naked butt cheeks. Debbie found herself floating of an invisible cloud of pure lust and I swear she would have fucked him there and then in the middle of the very road she lived on. Several times she tried to find out where they were going but each time Dave refused to tell her. As they turned the corner at the end of her street he hailed a passing black cab and opened the door for Debbie to get in; as she did so he made sure that the taxi driver got to see that she was not wearing panties and that her cunt was shaven. Sitting with his back to the driver and directly in front of Debbie he ordered her to open her legs a little wider and then a little wider still. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the taxi driver alter the interior mirror and assumed it allowed him to see more clearly his female passenger in the back.

Dave now played his master card telling Debbie to raise the skirt to her waist as he wanted to see how well she had shaved her cunt; Dave knew the Cabbie would not miss the trick and would see Debbie almost naked from the waist down apart from her stockings that is. All too soon the cab arrived at their destination and As they climbed out Dave went to the driver's side to pay and the Cabbie almost whispered that he was a lucky so and so to be bedding a woman like that. Dave called Debbie over and in front of the cabbie he repeated what the cabbie had said and then added; for such a compliment as that I think you should at least allow the cabbie to test the smoothness of your cunt, don't you!

Debbie simply nodded and stepped up close to the cabbie's door which by now was open and without any words being spoken the cabbie slowly slid his hand up the smooth thigh of Debbie until his fingers found her clitoris and he smiled and he said like porcelain guv'nor. With that the cab was gone and Debbie and Dave stood in a well lit street surrounded by a number of sex shops, taking her hand he led her to one in particular and walking her inside he purchased two tickets and obtained some loose change as they headed towards the back of the shop.

Poor Debbie was like a child in a candy store; she did not know which way to look first; she wanted so much to go browse some of the strange looking but clearly sexual toys on display; but it seems that Dave had other ideas. Stepping out of the main shop area he walked her slowly down a corridor with doors every four or five feet on both sides. Stopping outside one of the middle ones he opened the door and led her inside; Debbie was a bit disappointed as she quickly scanned the room there was a coin operated TV in the corner and a poor excuse for a bench against the opposite wall. Dave dropped two coins into the slot and the TV came to life; Dave immediately change the channel to one he wanted before stepping out of Debbie's line of sight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.