Small Wonder - Cover

Small Wonder

Copyright© 2013 by steve4u

Chapter 3

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When 14 year old walks into the gents toilet a whole new life starts for her. She finds she needs to be used, but cant control who takes charge. her mother her sister and their boyfriends oblige

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Group Sex  

The cast:

Jane: single mum 30

Beth eldest sister 16

Dave: Beth's BF 18

Phil Jane's BF: 35

Vicki: 14

Lisa her friend 14

Alan Walker headmaster

Sarah Andrews: teacher

I suppose it all started on my fourteenth birthday, but in all honesty, the groundwork had been laid some time before. Let me explain, my mum, Jane, is a single parent, and had fallen pregnant with my sister, Beth when still at school. When she told her boyfriend what had happened, he broke down, terrified, he blamed her for it (it takes two right? Yeah right!).

After a lot of recrimination, both he and his family decided to help with child support. Looking back, mum thinks his family didn't want him tied down at such a young age, so with their encouragement, he joined the army. After a few years travelling around the world, he moved to Germany and met someone else. He finally grew up and settled down. He was good, in that he always supported Beth financially, but, to be honest, that was it. The lady he finally married was very jealous and cards and child support was all she would allow, visits were definitely a no-no. My name is Vicki (short for Victoria) I was different; mum got drunk one night and ended up in bed with two guys, so it could have been either of them.

Her parents, my grandparents, again were still supportive in every way both financially and looking after us, which is how mum managed to train as a nurse. She still dated, but became very careful, she confessed to us that she really likes sex and has a number of guys she sees regularly. The ones she trusts the most, she brings home, and most Saturday nights we got to hear her having sex.

Beth started dating when she was fourteen and started getting heavy with her dates pretty early. Mum cautioned her about being careful and not going to far with boys. They talked and mum became shocked when Beth told her she was being good, she only gave hand jobs and head. Mum thought naively that all she was doing was kissing and fumbling. At fourteen, she went crying to mum confessing that it had happened, a session with her boyfriend had ended up with unprotected sex. Mum realised they were too much alike and she finally put her on the pill. Now she is sixteen and has a regular eighteen year old boyfriend called Dave who stays over most weekends. Mum says she would rather they had sex in the house then in the park or somewhere and take risks with different partners. She has realised that Beth has inherited her 'love of sex' gene. Unfortunately, so have I.

So I have grown up around sex, both listening to my mum and sister (and on occasion sneakily watching them) at it. The sight and sound would get me all hot and bothered and I would end up fingering myself to orgasm. One night I used a hairbrush and tore my hymen. The blood and pain scared me and I ran into mums bedroom crying. She had just finished with Phil, one of her regulars and she took me downstairs and sat me on the sofa. Hiccupping with fear (I thought I had damaged myself, ) I explained how I had urges and feelings that the only way I could relieve them was by playing with myself. She asked where I had learned to masturbate from, I hesitated, and she guessed Beth.

Despite the two year age gap, Beth and I are pretty close. I always asked her about her dates and she told me, giggling what she got up to, I was spellbound and envious. When I told her about listening to her with her guys and how 'tingly' it all made me feel, she told me how to release it all, I owe it all to her.

While mum and I were talking, Phil had come downstairs in his dressing gown and heard most of what we discussed. He saw the blooded hairbrush I still held in my hand and took it off me. Mum and Phil went out into the kitchen and talked quietly for a while before mum came back. She told me everything was ok and I had just lost my virginity but cautioned me not to use the hairbrush anymore, she said it wasn't hygienic and might hurt me. Tearfully I nodded and asked her what I should use instead. This flummoxed her and she hesitated for a second. She went upstairs and came back down with a small vibrator.

So Saturday nights became orgasmic for all three of us, mum and Beth getting it in their bedrooms and me listening while using my vibrator, ramming it in and out of myself as I listened to my mum and sister's groans and their partners cries as they slowly built to their orgasms. Sometimes I managed to time it right so I could cum with one or both of them, it was fantastic, but it still wasn't enough.

Let me explain, over the past few weeks, we have all come to realise that I not only do I have a very high sex drive, but I am submissive. Mum, and Phil (her main boyfriend) along with Beth my sister, and Dave, her boyfriend, have been helping. They realised that I need to be used, and if they didn't do it, I would let other people do it. Mum and Phil talked and decided that I could be sexually abused in a safe controlled environment, or possibly abducted and never seen again. They actually asked me if I would get into a strangers car if he asked me. I didn't answer, I just looked guiltily down at the floor; but they knew what I was avoiding saying, I would say yes. They have been good, they treat me as a sex slave, I lick them clean after sex, and have had sex with all of them. Unfortunately, sometimes it wasn't enough.

They had lots of secret talks with Beth and Dave. Beth said they asked her lots about me and what she thought. I was licking her out while she told me. "That's right," she said, "you little slut. I said you need someone to, oh God, to, to take charge of, oh God, you ... safely, oh God, I'm getting close, that's it lick me, lick me. You want someone in charge of you all the time, oh God, oh God, to make you do things, if ... if... , oh God, if you don't then you will let anyone, as you are a cumslut, aren't you?" I brought my head up from between her legs for a second to nodded my agreement. She had summed it up quite nicely. I smiled then went back down licking her, sticking my tongue inside and running it up and down her clit. She gasped, "oh yes, that's it you slut, lick my fanny, lick it, then tonight you can lick it again after Dave has fucked me. Mum has something sorted, she told me, oh god, not ... not ... to ... tell you. Oh my God, oh God, that's it, yes, yes, yes." She screamed as her orgasm washed through her. I kept on licking, taking her further and further until weakly she pushed my head away. What a way to start the day, I thought. I jumped in the shower and got ready for school.

Mum had my usual breakfast prepared of cereal and toast. She was grinning to herself, I asked her what was going on and she just smiled. She kissed me on the cheek as I left, still smiling all the while. School was same as always, I'm not bragging but I am good at school. I'm not the brightest, but I do pretty well. My only problem now is sex. I can't stop thinking about it. As I sat through maths, the senior football team ran past on their way to the pitch. I looked out of the window dreamily, thinking of being naked with them all in the showers. What would they all do to me, I wondered? Would they make me kneel and suck them all off, or would I get fucked or maybe both. They could lay me on a bench and do what they liked. I was mid fantasy, being spit roasted by the entire football team, with Mr Barry and Mr Walters, the two PE teachers watching and wanking over me when Miss Andrews called "Victoria, are you with us?"
I looked back at her, "sorry Miss," I said. She gave me a severe look, "please come back and see me after school."

I sighed "yes miss."

I walked out of the door and my friend Lisa came up beside me, "oops," she said, I nodded in return, "I know," I sighed, "I wonder what she wants."

"Well," she said, "if I never see you again ... goodbye."

We giggled at that and went to lunch.

Lisa and I had been friends since, well since forever. Our mums were friends since school and I can't remember not knowing her.

Since my 'big change' I had fantasised about doing things with Lisa, but I had no idea how to start and didn't want to ruin a friendship or my mum's friendship with her mum.

At school's end, we walked down the corridor to Miss Andrew's classroom. Lisa stood by the wall, I shook my head, "don't worry, I will see you later."

"Ok," she replied and walked off.

Taking a deep breath, I walked in. Miss Andrews was sitting behind her desk. She was wearing black trousers and a dark green crossover top. They must have been children's clothing or from a petite range, as she was only 5' tall. She had lovely green eyes and dark shoulder length hair, which she usually kept tied back, but for some reason, she had loosened it. Still young, only recently out of teacher training, she was sometimes mistaken for a student. For all that she was sharp and good. I learned a lot in her classroom. She looked up from her marking, hesitantly, and glanced around the room, I wondered what was wrong. She pointed to a chair by the side of her desk. "Please sit down, Victoria" she said. I sat down expectantly, wondering what she was going to do or say. Instead she ignored me for a few seconds, still looking down at her marking, but doing nothing, I wondered how serious was this?

Finally she seemed to reach a decision and looked up back at me. "Did you know I am a cousin of Phil, your mum's boyfriend?" The colour drained from my face and the room seemed to spin. Oh god, I thought, it was all over. Mum and Phil were going to be arrested, I was going into care, and what about Beth, I thought desperately what could I do, what? I gripped the table so hard, my hand hurt. Tears started to form "please Miss Andrews, please don't say anything, it's all my fault, I started it all, please, please." The tears started to flow now. Quickly she pushed a box of tissues into my hand and walked towards the door. My heart hammered, who was she fetching, I thought, the head, Mr Walker? I sat paralysed, with fear, I didn't know what to do or say, I had to protect my family, but how, how?

Miss Andrews peered through the door, looking left and right while I sobbed quietly; she came back in and locked it behind her. She returned and sat down, "Victoria, Victoria, please, I'm so sorry, please, I'm not telling anyone." Slowly I stopped crying; I dried my tears and looked down at her knees, unable to make eye contact. She took my chin and looked me in the eye again; hesitation seemed to come back to her face. "Vicki, I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I was unsure how to start this, please listen." I nodded as she looked around again. My eyes followed hers, the blinds were closed, she had closed them this morning, because of the sun.

The windows to the corridor, she had partially blocked with a poster and a spare whiteboard. She froze again for a second, looking around and licking her lips nervously. Finally my tears had stopped; I sniffed "so nobody is in trouble?" she shook her head, relief washed through me. She leaned forward, "Phil and I are close, very close," she stroked my face soothingly; "he explained everything to me." I nodded at that, still confused as to what was going on "yes Miss," I replied. Her other hand rested on my knee, "he said you are a cumslut a submissive cumslut?"

I nodded my head confused; the turn in conversation had thrown me completely. "Yes Miss," I said again, but very slowly, understanding crept upon me. "I have to do what people say." She nodded, "Phil and your mum are very worried about that, he said you need more people to take charge of you and use you safely." I nodded agreement.

She then took her hand from my knee, held my face and then kissed me on the lips. I was totally surprised at first; then instinctively, I kissed her back. I moved into her arms and we kissed passionately, our tongues intertwining. She pulled back from me, "strip," she said, hurriedly I pulled my uniform off and my bra and panties. She undid the belt to her trousers, and gestured for me to pull them down, which I did. I knelt down on the floor, and as she lifted her feet removed her trousers, putting them on a chair. As I stood, she grabbed the top of her panties and said "use your teeth." Obediently, I took them between my teeth and pulled them down; I could smell the scent of her arousal.

She lay back on the desk as I removed them and opened her legs wide. She didn't speak, she didn't need to. I put my head between her legs and gently kissed her mound. She gasped as my lips brushed it then again as I licked along her slit. I used my hands to expose her clit and flicked it with my tongue. She grabbed my head and I started tonguing her passionately and her breath came in groans and gasps, until finally, she reached orgasm. Breathless I stepped back and sat on a chair, while, smiling she stood back up. She kissed me again, "thank you," she whispered. I smiled and dressed, I looked her in the eye, and she read my unspoken question. "Tomorrow, after school." With that I nodded and walked out.

When I got home, mum was waiting for me; the smile from this morning was still there, but even brighter. I smiled back; she asked "how was your day?"

"Brilliant," I replied, "I didn't know you knew Miss Andrews."
"Phil does; her and her fiancé." I felt bad at that, "mum, I don't want to hurt anyone, what happens if he finds out? I don't want to cause a split up or anything."

She hugged me, "honey, don't worry, he is ok with it."

"How can you be sure?" she smiled at that, "oh," I replied.

Every day that week, I reported to Miss Andrews after class. Once she spanked me, but mainly I had to eat her then we had 69 until we both shuddered and cum I had to keep my head buried in her bush to stop me screaming, Miss Andrews just groaned into me when she came. I guess we must have got careless, because on Friday she forgot to lock the door. We were naked on a rug on the floor when Mr Walker the head came in.

We stopped suddenly, our mouths open in terror. He stood there, his mouth open. He tried to speak, but nothing came out. He raised his arms, but they dropped. He looked totally lost. Then he turned and walked out of the door.

I turned and looked at Miss Andrews, "oh my god, what are we going to do?"

Her face was as white as a ghost. "Phone your mum, now," she whispered shakily.

I nodded and grabbed my mobile, sitting there naked while Miss Andrews hurriedly dressed. I could sense her fear; she could lose her job, or end up in prison. The ringing seemed to go on for ever, until mum answered. "Hi honey, what's up?"

"Mum," I said quickly, "Mr Walker just caught us."
"Where is he?"

"He walked out."

"Ok, I will ring him." she hung up, then I thought, wait, mum has his mobile number? Miss Andrews was dressed she sat on the desk wringing her hands, looking at me. I reached for my clothes and started to dress. "Mum is phoning him," I said quietly. She nodded, although neither of us knew what, if anything she could do. We just sat there, staring at the wall, and feeling sick. I wasn't worried about myself, it was Miss Andrews I was worried about, I didn't want anything to happen to her. I heard my phone buzzing on the table, it was on silent. If a teacher heard it ring in the classroom, it gets confiscated. I snatched it up, it was mum. "Honey, I am speaking to him in his office, the pair of you go there now."

"Ok mum." I turned to Miss Andrews and explained. She licked her lips nervously and together we walked to his office. We stood outside his door and, hesitatingly, knocked.

"Come in," he said. We stepped into the office and listened, he had his mobile pressed to his ear and I could just make out mum's voice. He listened intently then wordlessly passed his phone to me.

Mum spoke, "darling, I have sorted it out. Richie and I have known each other for years, I explained all about you to him." I nodded, then realised she couldn't see that and went "uh-huh," back to her. "Darling, Richie is a very moral person. He thought you were being abused by Sarah, I mean Miss Andrews. I went out with him when Beth was a baby and he was a new teacher. I didn't tell him how old I was, when he found out I was still at school, he broke it off, but we are still friends."

"Ok mum," the tension on my chest eased slightly, the fear I felt for Miss Andrews faded slightly.

"Honey, give him the mobile back, and tell him to put it on loudspeaker."

I passed him the mobile and repeated what she said. Wordlessly, he placed the mobile on the table and said "Ok Jane, it's on speaker."

Mum's voice came out of the speaker, "Richie, can you hear me?"

He licked his lips nervously, "yes Jane, I can."

"Good, everything hat has happened so far has been with my consent and with Vicki's. Now, if you can wait I will be with you in about five minutes, can you promise to wait until them?"

He gave a ghost of a smile, he was still concerned, it was so easy to tell. "Yes," he said quietly," then, realising he was too quiet for the phone, on speaker, "yes." There was a click as mum hung up. We all sat there Mr Walker at his desk and Miss Andrews and I side by side, wordlessly.

A few minutes later, I heard a car pull into the car park and then doors, her car door closing, shortly followed by the entrance door swinging open and closing. Miss Andrews and I glanced at each other and Mr Walker seemed to go red in the face, I had no idea why.

Suddenly, mum opened his office door and walked in. She smiled at us all and sat down on the corner of a cabinet. "Hallo, Richie, how are you keeping?"

He cleared his throat, "fine thank you, yourself?"
"All the better for seeing you." She sighed, "I suppose you want some kind of explanation?"

He nodded, "yes please, I was shocked when I walked in, but..."

She finished for him, "you remembered me and wanted to speak to me first, yes?" he nodded at that.

"Well," she continued, "Vicki has the same problem as me, if you remember, only much more so. She is submissive, very submissive, with it seems so far, no limits. Can you understand my concerns?"

He cleared his throat again, nervously, "I think I may have some idea."

Mum became very curt, "no you don't, without people to take control and sexually satisfying her, she is open to abuse from anyone, and I mean anyone."

He cleared his throat again, "have you considered counselling, or medical intervention?"

Mum shook her head, "keeping her drugged up would ruin her education, and may make her even more vulnerable." She looked sadly at Mr Walker who nodded at her sympathetically. She continued, "damn it her judgement is poor already, with her brain and thought processes intact. What would the risks be with her drugged? She has already said she would jump in a stranger's car." They all looked at me and I looked down at the floor shame faced. I couldn't say anything in my defence as it was true, I would, I wanted to.

Mum looked at Mr Walker, "ok Richie, look, you are a good man, I remember that. All I am asking is for you to let this go, Vicki and I are trying to manage her needs. If you want to help her, we would appreciate it."
"Help how?"

Mum sighed, "She needs another person to take control of her, as I said someone will, and I would rather someone I can trust and respect rather then a complete stranger who could take her off to god knows where. Now, do you want to help?"
"Of course I want to help, but, but I mean, I don't know what..."

Mum stood, marched over to his chair and grabbed his tie, pulling him forward and kissing him on the lips. He hesitated for a second then joined in on the kiss. After a few hot seconds she broke away and looked at me, "strip," she said. Within a few seconds, my uniform and underwear were on the floor and I stood naked. Mum stepped towards me and whispered, "honey, we need him to get on board, promise him anything, anything you are willing to do, understand?" I nodded agreement at that, I knew the risks and what to do. Now," she said out loud, "crawl to Mr Walker and beg to suck his cock. Offer him anything, but do it." I nodded agreement and got down on the floor.

I crawled around to his chair begging, "please sir can I suck your cock?" he looked at me, his face frozen, but his chair seemed to have moved back from the desk, I crawled closer, "please sir, I will do anything," I thought on some of the porn I had seen, "please sir, I promise I will do anything, I will give you my panties every morning, sir you can have me any time you like, and any hole." His eyebrows rose at that. "I will do anything for you sir, you can pee on me if you want, or share me with your friends." As I spoke I reached for his fly. He moved his chair fractionally round to allow me better access. I pulled his fly down and reached inside. "Oh, thank you sir, thank you. I promise to be the best cock sucker you ever had, I promise. Anything any other girl has done I will do, oh my!" I said 'oh my, ' because as I took it out, it grew in my hand. It wasn't large, but then again, it wasn't small either and it looked lovely. He had a foreskin, and I really wanted one to play with. Mum had told me, but every cock I had really sucked had been circumcised. "Sir, you have a foreskin, it's..." I was lost for words; I gently pulled it back to examine the head. Gently I kissed it, then looked up at him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.