Small Wonder - Cover

Small Wonder

Copyright© 2013 by steve4u

Chapter 2

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When 14 year old walks into the gents toilet a whole new life starts for her. She finds she needs to be used, but cant control who takes charge. her mother her sister and their boyfriends oblige

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Group Sex  

The following day, I woke early thoughts of sex already in my head. My hands slowly travelled around my body, one to my minuscule breast buds, and the other to my slit. I had just started to finger myself, when there was a knock at the door. I was about to speak, when Beth came in.

"Hi runt," she said grinning, today is your big day, yes?"

"Yessss," I replied, still gently fingering myself.

Beth looked down, "oh my god," she said still grinning are you... ?"

I nodded "yes." Beth grabbed my sheets, "let me see," and with that tugged them down to look at my pussy and fingers as they gently stroked. She winked at me, "you dirty slut."

I gasped, "yes I am, I'm a dirty slut and I need cock."

She grew serious and grabbed my arm. "look stop for a minute, this is important. I spoke to Dave last night, and he is ok with this. He is coming round soon. Mum knows and she knows we will all do something."

I nodded again, "yes," I said. My fingers started back down my body, and she grabbed my arm again, a serious look in her eyes, but a grin on her face. "I said listen, Dave is happy to play, but if things get heavy, I'm not sure about where to draw the line, how far to go, you know what I mean?"

I nodded again, "that's up to you two. I don't want to draw any lines at all. Anything is all right with me." Beth let go of my arm and my fingers travelled down again, I had a dreamy look in my eyes, I was imagining what was going to happen to me.

"I think it best if Dave doesn't fuck you; mum doesn't want that, at least not yet for you, also I think she wants to supervise it when she finally allows it to happen. I don't want her blowing her stack if you do it before she says you are ready. I just wanted to make sure you are ok with this." She grinned even wider, "but there is no need, you really are hot for this aren't you?"

I nodded, my fingering was getting more and more frantic and I started to groan. I left my nipples and reached for her hand and held it tightly. "Cum," she hissed, "cum for me." I did, my cries of pleasure woke mum.

She walked into my room, scratching her head. "is everything ok?"

I smiled, and Beth looked at her, "everything's fine, she just came."

Mum's eyes widened at this, after all, it was still all new to her. "Are you ok honey?" she said to me.

"I'm fine mum, we were just talking and it happened."

"We were talking about Dave mum," said Beth, "Vicki is really looking forward to it." Mum looked troubled, and Beth noticed, "mum, don't worry, Dave and I have talked this through and he understands and Vicki and I have been talking. We've all agreed no sex yet, but anything else is ok."

Mum sat down on the bed and looked at us both. "I wish I could be sure of this, Beth, at least you are now sixteen and legal, but we are allowing people we care for to break the law, and Vicki, you are so young, I know you say you want this but..."

I stared at her, scared she was going to change her mind, tears starting to form, "please mum please, don't start this again, I promise you, this is what I want, and more. I know you have set limits, and I will try to follow them, and convince you I am ready for more. Please mum, please let me." She nodded agreement, and walked out. Beth and I hugged each other. She looked me in the eye, "Dave will be here in about an hour, mum has to take her car to the garage, so it is just us three until she gets back, ok?" I nodded, and started to panic, "an hour, oh my god, I need to get ready, what do I wear? My hair, makeup?" all I normally did was plat my hair, and I didn't use makeup yet. Beth calmed me down, Vicki, it's not a date, we aren't going anywhere, except to bed. Just take a shower, and dry our hair. Maybe a clean nightie, that's all you need, ok?" I nodded and jumped out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

I had just finished drying my hair when the doorbell rang, and Beth bounced off to answer it. Mum had phoned the garage, and cancelled her booking; she wanted to be here in case I needed her. Dave walked in and looked alarmed when he realised mum was still here. While he knew all this was with her permission, he still thought she would be out and he was free to play. "Hi Jane," he said to mum.

"Hello Dave," she said, now totally calm, "the girls are ready for you, if you want, you can use my bedroom as there is more room. Beth and I walked over to kiss her, "thanks mum," I said, "I love you."

She hugged me and patted my bottom, "I love you too, honey, now don't do anything that either I or you will regret." We kissed her again, then each of us took one of Dave's hands and led him upstairs.

We walked into the bedroom and sat down on mum's bed. Dave looked a little alarmed for a second, but Beth crawled up to the far side and patted the middle of the bed. Dave slid up next to her and I sat on the other side, sandwiching Dave between us. He put his arms around both of us and I snuggled in while Beth and Dave started to kiss. Their mouths opened and I could see their tongues moving around. His hands slowly moved down her shoulders and slid over her breasts, each hand fondling a nipple. Slowly, hesitatingly he took on hand from Beth and placed it on my shoulder.

I waited for him to move, but he didn't, Beth must have noticed, because she took his hand and placed it on my breast now one for Beth and one for me. As he stroked and twisted my nipple, I felt a connection to my stomach butterflies swirled round and round inside, then the feeling drifted down to my pussy. Beth moved away, looking at both of us, "wait a minute, I want to get changed," she said. I looked confused for a second, then realised she was still in her jeans and top, while I was in a nightie.

I kissed Dave and followed her out of the room, as she went to her room I went to the bathroom. As I approached mum climbed the stairs. "How's it going?"

"Mum, really good, all we have done yet is kiss, but Beth is getting changed," we both turned to look, Beth was coming out of her room in a really short nightie with her butt and pussy on show. "Come on," she said to me, beckoning. I grinned and followed her into mum's bedroom. I started to shut the door, then, I don't know what made me do it, I left it half open with mum outside. Beth and Dave were busy on the bed kissing I crawled up to the other side and watched them kiss, god, it was so erotic. Their hands were all over each other, Dave had one hand on her boob and one on her thigh. While we had left the room he had got undressed and I could see his cock, it was beautiful, about five or so inches long with a foreskin. Beth had her hand on it, so I decided to join her. When she felt my hand on hers she stopped kissing Dave and smiled at me. "Can I," I said? She released her hand and placed it on his chest, giving me free rain. I scooted down a bit to examine it closely, I loved it. Beth scooted down as well and we looked at each other over his cock, smiling. "See how his foreskin goes back?" I nodded as she took hold of it and peeled it back. ""you try," I held the beautiful thing and did the same. Dave was trembling; Beth leaned over and licked up the side of it. I took the hint and licked up the other side. "Now, this is called cock sucking, watch me." With that she slowly opened her mouth and lowered it over his cock head bobbing up and down over it. Dave was grinning and stroking her hair while she did it. "Oh, that's it baby suck that cock, use your tongue, oh god," he said, as she lifted her mouth off and swirled her tongue all around the head."

"Can I try please?" Dave seemed incapable of speech, he just nodded his head. I eagerly lowered my mouth over his cock and sucked it in. using my tongue, like Beth did when she lifted off I attacked. Dave was starting to gasp and Beth tapped me on the shoulder, "whoa, slow down, slow down, he will cum too soon like that." I stopped confused, that was what I wanted, his cum? She must have seen the puzzlement on my face. She smiled, taking my hand from his beautiful cock, giving him the chance to calm down that he desperately.

She spoke, smiling, "look, boys can always cum quickly, than its over, it can take a while before they can play again, and the fun is over. The trick is to prolong it as much as possible. She gripped the base of his cock with thumb and finger, "now this can stop a man from cumming, try it. While his impending orgasm had abated, I wanted to learn, so I copied her grip.

"Now, she said, sometimes, its ok to get the boy off quickly the first time, as he lasts longer the second time when he fucks you."

Poor Dave was just lying there while just held his cock, doing nothing and Beth grinned wickedly, "Dave, where do you want to cum?"

Dave hesitated, unsure of how far he could go. "Make it good," he said.

"How about over both of us?" I said. He nodded grinning and we both started licking his cock up and down. Beth took my hand and placed it around the base of his cock and started me jerking it. I felt my pussy getting hotter and hotter, I was close to cumming myself, just through playing with his cock! I looked at the door for a second, and thought I saw a shadow, through the crack, my ruse had worked, mum was watching.

Beth and I continued and once again we felt Dave start to shake and his breath came in short sharp gasps. Suddenly his cock erupted, I gripped tighter and continued licking and wanking, Beth continued on the other side. Cum hit both our faces, as I licked the top of his cock, one shot entered my mouth, that did it, I orgasmed immediately gasping as I continued to pump his cock. Finally we stopped, we looked at Dave as he lay there in a post orgasmic stupor. Beth and I looked at each other and giggled.

We had cum everywhere, I couldn't believe how much he had shot out. It was in our hair, on our faces and some ran down his cock onto his balls. Eagerly, I went down and licked his balls and cock clean, that came up to Beth. She hesitated for a second then leaned forward and we kissed with our cum splattered lips, it was beautiful. We started to lick the cum off each other holding each other tenderly. "Wow," said Beth, "I can't believe you came just from seeing Dave cum, that was awesome. I giggled at that. We all lay back and relaxed for a while. I volunteered to go downstairs and get us some cokes. As I entered the living room, I saw mum sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea and I ran over to hug her. She put the tea down and gently hugged me, "careful darling," she said, you have cum on you."

"Where?" I said.

"Some in your hair and a little on your nightie."

"Sorry mum," I said I put the end of my hair in my mouth and sucked it off, and used my finger to remove the cum from my nightie, this too I ate. Mum looked at me in surprise. "What?" I said.

She smiled, "oh nothing, so it went ok?" I thought it best not to mention that I thought I saw her watching, "mum it was brilliant, I never imagined it would be so good. Mum, I really love cum, the feel of it on me, watching it shoot out and I tasted it mum, I swallowed some, and it made me orgasm, just by doing all that." I wish there was more, I wish I was covered in it all over."

"Calm down, darling," she said, she appeared troubled by what I said, but she was still smiling. "I'm glad you enjoyed it all. Now, are we all finished?"

"No, no," I replied, I have just come down to get some cokes; we are doing some more as soon as Dave recovers." Mum seemed taken aback by all this, but she recovered her smile quickly. "Are you sure darling?"

I hugged her hard, "mum, it was the best ever, I cant wait for more it was ... it just was, thank you mum, thank you, I love you." With that, I kissed her, filled three glasses with coke and went back upstairs.

When I got there, they were both laying back on the bed, naked. My eyes went straight to Dave's cock. It was laying there soft and at rest, but even like that I thought it was beautiful.

"You can play with it later, runt, give us the cokes," she said smiling. I put the tray down and passed the drinks across and sat on the bed. We all drank our drinks down thirstily and placed our glasses on the tray. I picked up the tray and practically ran downstairs with it. Mum was out in the garden, pruning a rose bush, I checked the time, it was still early afternoon and Phil was due to arrive soon. Dumping the tray and glasses in the sink, I ran out into the garden.

"Hi mum, thanks, glasses in the sink. I think we will be starting again soon."

"keep your voice down darling," she said looking around.

"Sorry mum," I said more subdued, "but it's so wonderful, I loved the cum it tasted so good, and I loved it on me. Beth and I licked it off each other."
"Possibly too much information darling," she said awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, but I am so excited, my dreams are coming true, it's so good."

"Yes darling, do you think you should leave them alone now?"
"No way mum, they have promised I can do more, Dave's cock is soft at the moment, it looks so cute just lying there, but it will get hard again soon, Beth says, I mean Beth said, I don't think Dave can really say anything, I'm not sure why?"

"That's because the average male cannot use his penis and brain at the same time darling," she grinned.

"Ok," I said a little confused. At this mum put the secateurs down and took my shoulders. "Vicki darling," she said, "in all seriousness, when boys and men get really excited or frustrated, they don't always think clearly. No should always mean no, but sometimes, a boy can push too hard, you have to think darling, you could tease a boy so much that he could not be able to stop himself, it is wrong, but you must be careful, I don't want you taken by a boy forcefully..." her speech tailed off as she saw excitement in my eyes at what she said. Hers became damp, as she realised that what she meant as a warning to me, to take care, I was taking as encouragement.

"Mum, please come and watch, I really would like you to, it would be so cool."

"Darling ... I will think about it."

"Mum I've got to go, I don't want to miss anything, bye, love you." With that I ran back upstairs.

As soon as I entered mums bedroom, I found them kissing and Dave's penis, half erect. Again, I left the door open and climbed on the bed. Dave was fingering Beth and she was stroking his thigh. As his penis seemed free, I made a beeline for it and sucked it straight into my mouth. Dave practically gasped into Beth's mouth as I sucked away. She broke away to look down at my activities. "Hey runt," she said, "not so fast, I have plans for this," she tapped the base of his cock, which now had become very hard again. Now she started to groan, as Dave's fingers inside her pussy were getting her wet and warmed up. "Oh Dave, oh Dave, oh Dave, that's so good, oh baby, oh god I am close, please fuck me Dave, fuck me." Dave grinned, pulled away and lay on his back, pulling Beth on top of him; she moved willingly and straddled him. "Hey runt," she said, put him in me." I grinned and grasped his cock firmly, kissing it.

"Kiss me too," she said. I had never done anything like that, or to tell the truth, even thought about it, but my heart started pounding, my stomach turned to jelly and those butterflies started up again inside me. As she lowered herself, I kissed the top of her slit, she groaned at this so tentatively, I licked her all the way up. She groaned louder, "do it again," she hissed, so I licked some more. She groaned louder then plunged all the way down onto him. She help still for a second shaking as a mini orgasm ran through her.

Finally she got her body under control and looked at me grinning, "that was good runt, you can do that some more." I grinned back at her as she started to move up and down on Dave.

I lay there eagerly watching them, Dave looked at me, "finger yourself," he said, I want to see you cum." I nodded in obedience, and started to masturbate, my fingers moving in and out of myself as the erotic spectacle took place. I turned to the door and, once again, I saw mum peering through the crack. I started to cum, this triggered Dave, who shot another load of cum, this time into Beth. Now she joined us in orgasm and started to shriek. She collapsed on top of him and we all lay there, recovering from our efforts. Finally, she rolled off him and lay on her back.

She looked at me and grinned, "now runt, clean us up." I started to get up to get a cloth, which was what I thought she meant, she grabbed my shoulder gently and said softly, "no, with your tongue. I grinned back and took Dave's cock in my mouth. I could taste, Dave's cum and Beth's pussy juice, it was wonderful. I pulled up, his cock clean. Beth opened her legs and pointed downwards, grinning, "now it's my turn." Nodding, I went down to her slit. I could see Dave's cum leaking out from her slowly closing hole. I gently touched the bottom of her slit with my tongue and licked upwards. She gasped and spasmed, pushing more cum out, I lapped it up eagerly. She grabbed my head and pushed my face harder and harder into her slimy pussy and I loved it. I licked harder and harder, as she called out to me, "lick me you little slut, lick my clit, that's it, that's it you dirty little girl. That's all you want to do, isn't it? Be a dirty little slut, suck cock and eat pussy for anyone who wants it, yes? I started to groan into her pussy as she said this, god it was turning me on, I was visibly shaking. "Lick me you whore, you dirty whore, I will make you lick out my friends, and what do you think of that?" I orgasmed at her words, shrieking, I shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her, bringing her to another orgasm. We both fell back on the bed afterwards, exhausted. Dave and Beth left me on mum's bed to recover, Beth suggested I have a shower, as Phil was due round soon and I nodded weakly, they both kissed me on the cheek and went downstairs.

I must have fallen asleep, for a while, the sound of voices woke me up. I got out of bed and went back to my bedroom. I stood at the top of the stairs and listened, I heard Phil's voice, quickly, I changed plans and headed for the shower. I think I had the quickest shower in history and towelled myself dry. I wondered what to wear; my nightie was crumpled and cum stained. So I got a clean one on and headed downstairs.

Mum and Phil were sitting on the sofa, it looked as if mum had been crying. Nervously, I stepped over and stood close by, wondering if I should sit down. They both looked at me and mum beckoned me over for a hug. "Beth and Dave have gone out, honey," she said.

"Ok," I replied, mum, what's wrong? I really enjoyed myself, nothing bad happened I promise you, and I didn't have sex."

"Darling, I know, but, it wasn't what I thought would happen, I didn't realise..." she looked at Phil to take over.

He leaned across mum and took my hand, Vicki darling, we had a long talk with Beth and Dave, and they told us what happened in there. Beth is concerned for you, and after talking, your mother and I are too." I was confused, what was wrong, I thought? I wasn't forced; I really enjoyed what we all did. "I don't understand," I replied, "I really liked it upstairs, what do you mean?"

Phil sighed, "we all think, you are submissive."

"I still don't understand, what's a submissive?"

"Well a submissive is someone who likes someone to take control, sexually, to tell them what to do, be forceful with them."

"I wasn't forced; I really liked everything we did, honestly."

"Honey," mum interjected, "Beth said you went down on both of them after sex." I nodded in agreement, confused, "yes," I said I really liked it, what is the problem?"

Phil took over, "did you enjoy going down on them, or the fact they told you to, remember you had never done anything like that before?" I was confused; I played it all back through my head, (yeah like it hadn't been running through that morning all the time since). "It really got me excited being told to do it, and I liked doing it too."

"Honey, your mum is submissive, she likes that sort of thing and we have introduced it into our games," mum nodded at what Phil said, he continued, "but we are all worried you are even more so."

I was confused, "is there a problem, mum seems happy enough with it, why can't I be?"

"Well, we are worried about how submissive you are." I still looked confused, Phil took my hand, "can we imagine a scene?" I nodded, "ok."

"Right," he said, "imagine you are sitting at a bus stop, and three guys walk up and join you."

I closed my eyes and pictured this, "yes ok so far," I said, "what's next?"

"Ok, you start chatting with them, and one of them asks you what a pretty girl like you is doing all alone at a bus stop?" I pictured this too, "ok got it, what's next?"

"Ok, one of them asks to see your panties," I nodded, "uh-huh," I said. "Now one of them undoes his fly and pulls his cock out and tells you to suck it, they take you behind the shelter for you to suck them all off." I licked my lips and felt my face flush at the depravity of it. I opened my eyes, to see concern on both their faces, and the hint of tears in mum's eyes.

"Look," I said, "can you please explain, I don't understand?"

Phil spoke, "Honey," I have done things to your mother, you wouldn't believe, but she is an adult and it was all with her consent. What I mean, is she knows if we go out, I will get her to do things. We have a safe word, if she uses it, I know she really doesn't want to do it, and she can stop all of this any time she likes."

My confusion showed, I had never heard of a safe word before, but still I didn't understand, what the problem was. "I still don't understand, why you are so worried about me?"

Mum came in "we are worried that you could be sexually abused by anyone who asked you. You wouldn't be able to say no to anyone or anything."

I went pale at this, I could see now what they were driving at. When I played that scenario over in my mind, it never occurred to me to tell those three strangers no. I just got hot and excited at being controlled by them. I looked up tearfully at them "I think I see now," I said softly, "I should have walked away from the bus stop, shouldn't I?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.