Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 13

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

Beth came over, so we drank wine, and relaxed in the big family room. Brittany had to give every single person a hug and a kiss before Lilly could take her to bed. The talk turned to underwear, and Laura and Marny both raved about the support in their legs, and the support of the bra. After they talked about underwear for ten minutes, I asked a simple question, "Have you given this underwear company a name yet?"

"Mary wanted to call it Mary's, but we vetoed that. We kicked around Happy Pants and some others, but finally settled on Sport Support. We'll use two S's that look like lightning bolts or legs running as our logo. After completing our initial tests, we have the results back, and it tells us that we need to make a couple of small changes, but overall it looks like we'll start full production next month, and shortly after that, the marketing and advertising will follow. At this time, we're talking with most of the major sporting goods and clothing providers. Based on our preliminary discussions, if we want, we can offer them ninety days to pay for the orders, so some retailers are looking at it as a consignment offer, and are willing to take the risk."

"Since we're expanding so fast, we're burning through cash as we buy manufacturing facilities. It's good that we can buy the factories at a very cheap price, but we still need to remodel and update them, so it's taking time and money. Since we have both, we're excited to see this start to roll out. It'll still be a few months before we can begin operations. We have workers lined up. The other textile companies moved out of the country and just abandoned the factories and the workers so they could avoid government regulations and pay their workers a dollar or two a day."

Karen surprised us by saying, "I was in back during the rodeo; maybe Mark can tell us his story now. That was the stipulation for getting the note from Eileen wasn't it?"

Mark's face turned red a bit, and then he started the story with golf. They quickly told him to skip golf, dinner, and playing poker. So he continued the story telling about the suite, the bar, and then me knocking him into the circle of ladies. Darcy sat there snuggled up against my arm, as she listened to his story. He got to the point where he was stripping for the girls, and taking the bride into his room.

Eileen said, "He told me this story earlier, and it made me so hot."

Mark, glossed over the sex, then told about walking out an hour later to find me trying to satisfy four women, with one of them being the almost high school graduate, or as we found out, the eighteen year old sister of the bride. The questions kept coming, and Mark did his best to answer them. Angus tried to help, but he didn't know anything. Mark told about everything finally settling down, and the girls leaving in the morning. I sat there and didn't say anything the entire time.

April didn't get a note from Angus, and Beth left to check on the kids, so Laura, Darcy, and I headed off by ourselves to the master suite.

When we were in bed Darcy asked, "Why didn't you say anything about what happened last night?"

"I wanted Mark to have his own story, and not have another Britt Story with Mark in it."

"That's what I thought. Can you get it up for us or are you so worn out that you just want to watch us?"

"You go ahead, and start. I want to take Laura from behind while she's licking you. I think she has a nice ass."

Laura said, "I'm right here, you know."

I turned to her and said, "You have a nice ass."

"That's better."

We had a fun night, and a relaxing Sunday around the pool after the guys played an early round of golf. That evening, we went to a nice Italian place for dinner taking Lilly and Brittany with us. It turned out being a big family meal. Monday morning we all had a nice breakfast, and even Karen called in to say she'd be late. When Laura and Marny said goodbye, Karen was sad to see her new friend go. Laura was less emotional, but gave all of us hugs, even Brittany. They had to head towards New Mexico for their next weekend rodeo. They placed their horses into trailers on Sunday, and would catch up in their car.

After the goodbyes with the cowgirls, we loaded up the crew from New York, and took them to the airport. It was a sad goodbye, but it had been nice to meet Eileen. She felt bad that she hadn't invited us to the wedding the following weekend, but Darcy told her that it would have been difficult for us, since we already had plans. After they loaded up the plane, they taxied to the runway, and before we knew it, they were in the air even before we were off the airport grounds.

Karen was a little sad, but we all knew that Darcy would bring her around. We decided to both make it a short day, so I rode into the office with Karen. Nicole had some questions about the basketball team like the girl's names and ages, our team's name, how often we wanted to play, and how far we were willing to travel. I started to provide her with the information, but since we'd be traveling all over, and we weren't from Houston, I thought it best that we should change our team name. Because I didn't think it was a big deal, I didn't ask anyone, but simply changed it to the Globe Trotters. None of the girls worked, so I told Nicole to find us the best tournaments, and get us signed up. I'd prefer that we did not go back and forth across the country, but I was all right with both east and west coast tournaments.

We had to call a meeting of the girls, so Beth said she'd schedule it. We met at her house for the meeting, and then all the girls would be staying for a slumber party. The moms were in awe at the size of Beth's house. First, I told them about my talk with Trevor, and his urging to become a tournament team instead of a league team. I liked the idea, but it meant traveling, and I wanted to make sure that the girls would be willing to make the firm commitment to the schedule and the additional practices, and the parents would approve. It turned out that the girls weren't an issue. The mothers were the ones with the questions. I offered to let any parent travel with us to any tournament, and we'd cover the costs just like the rest of the team. If they wanted someone with us at all times, they could take turns going to the games. Whatever they decided was fine with me, except for starting the season, and then backing out later. I asked about any planned vacations or time when the girls would have to miss a game. In the end, there was approval from all the moms, and they decided to stay for a while before heading home.

After the meeting, the girls felt excited, and loved playing in the pool. Johnny was looking out at them through the sliding glass door when I asked him to help me with something. We walked over to my house, and I asked him how old he was now.

"I turned fifteen on my last birthday."

"Did you take your written test, and get your learners permit?"

"Yeah, a few weeks ago."

"When I was young like you, I heard that a driver should always learn to drive on a manual transmission. Do you have any cars that are stick shift?"

"No, I haven't driven much, because mom is usually in a hurry."

"We only have one manual car, so I guess you'll have to learn on it. Do you have your license with you? If you do, we can go for a drive."

"Yep, it's here in my wallet."

I grabbed the keys to the Lamborghini, and we walked out to the garage. He sat in the passenger side, and I got in the driver's seat. I didn't want his first experience ending up going through my garage wall, so I drove the car down to the office, into the empty parking lot. We switched places. I taught him about the gas, clutch, brake, what functions they played, and how they worked together. It was an open flat space, so we did what all new drivers do. He pushed on the gas and revved the engine up to too many rpms, he popped the clutch, and guess what happened, he stalled the car. We kept working on it, and slowly-but-surely, he got better. I had him switch gears without forcing it, and he learned how to pull into a parking space without hitting the cars on each side of him.

Finally, I told him to drive home, and he did that while I talked him through each turn. I had him stop at the end of our private street because there was an incline or a slope. I then had him start driving while parked on a hill. This is the most difficult thing to learn in a car with a stick shift. On an incline, you have to press the gas pedal far enough so you do not let the car roll backwards into the car behind you, but at the same time, you have to take your right foot off the brake to give it gas while your left foot releases the clutch. After a few stalls and rolling back too much that he needed to stop, and try it again; he finally did it. He did it ten times in a row, and then I showed him how he could use the hand brake to help him out if the slope was too steep. We switched places; I drove up the hill, and parked in the garage. I told Johnny to keep the lessons between us, and he said he would.

When we walked inside, we found that the girls had come across to swim in my pool, and to use the slide. I was fine with it in concept, but seven thirteen and fourteen-year-old girls running around in bathing suits could be quite distracting. I pushed Johnny to keep moving, until we ended up in the game room with the pool table. I figured that it was time for 'the talk'.

"Johnny, I see the way that you look at those girls, and the way that they look at you. That's one reason that we took a driving lesson when we did. I was going to take you anyways, but that moment seemed like a good time. Do you have any girlfriends at school?"

"Not a steady girlfriend, but I have taken girls to the school dances. I've also meet girls when I'm out with friends at the mall."

"Johnny, you need to act careful because you're at a time in your life where a small mistake can lead to a big problem. Before you ask, let me explain a few things. Most boys your age don't learn to drive a stick shift in a Lamborghini. Most don't live in a house the size of yours. You have money, and although you don't stick it in people's faces, if they're around you, one-way-or-another, they'll see it. Do you know how much money your family is worth?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it's a lot. I overheard mom talking with dad one time, and she said that it was more than they could ever spend."

"That's right, and it has gone up since then."

"I read about Karen, and saw her on the news."

"That's what she does. What I'm saying is that people become attracted to other people for different reasons. Whether it's their pretty face or shapely body, the way they talk or sing, their intelligence or the way they communicate with you, they may have a great sense of humor, and they might be wealthy or have a certain job or title. In the end, you may never know which one it is or which combination creates the attraction. I find myself attracted to many people, and most of it is looks. That doesn't mean that I'm a bad guy, but sometimes that's the only thing that I use to judge someone. If I'm walking down the street or sitting in a restaurant, and I see someone, then all I have to go on is their looks.

"If I'm lucky enough to meet someone, and speak to them, then I can judge their sense of humor, their intellect, their sincerity, and the other things we talked about. Then I can decide if we'd be a good couple, meaning someone who I'd like to spend time with, and enjoy being around. Does what I'm saying make sense?"

"You're saying you can judge a book by its cover, but only to see if you want to read it."

"You're either really smart or a smart ass."

"Mom and I had a similar talk a couple of weeks ago."

"She's a great mom to you two kids. I just see that you're a good-looking guy that will be traveling around the country with seven hot girls. There will be opportunities for you, and choices that you'll have to make, but with those choices come responsibilities and consequences. Sometimes consequences are good, like winning a game because you practiced or driving safely because you paid attention to the road. There are also consequences that may not end up being so good, like getting a thirteen-year-old pregnant or a thirty-year-old pregnant."

"So this is about sex?"

"If it isn't about power or money, it's about sex. Those are the three main forces that drive this country. Johnny, if I was a girl your age, and saw you, I'd think that the book cover was nice enough to pick you up for a read. You're a good-looking guy, and I can see that you've been practicing doing the push-ups and sit-ups we talked about last year. The girls see it too. They see that you wear nice clothes and that when your mom drops you off, that she drives a nice car. If a friend comes by your house then they see your house. A girl might be attracted to the money because for her it means security, security for her, but also her children. That's what we call maternal instincts.

"It's natural, but you don't want to marry an actress so you need to be careful, be on your toes, and find someone who really cares for you. You need to find someone that wants what's best for you, not just for her. Darcy saw that I had money in college. We felt the attraction in other ways though; we got along great, and loved each other. She knew that the best thing for her would be to grab me, and not let go. She knew that the best thing for me would be to go to work, and not have her as a distraction as I built the trucking business. Her love for me was greater than what was best for her, and she sent me off to do my work.

"In the end it all worked out for the best, but I knew that she loved me, and I knew that I loved her. I accept her for who she is, and she does the same for me. You remember Mark and Eileen who were just here. When they first arrived, they didn't know each other fully, yet they were getting married the following week. During the trip out here they learned some new things about each other, and it turns out that they liked what they learned, but they should have talked about that long before they got married."

Johnny said, "I don't plan on getting married any time soon. I'm just a kid, I can't even drive by myself yet, and if you let me take the Lambo on dates when I'm old enough, there won't be a back seat to climb into."

"You're a smart ass, but so am I. Johnny I just want you to know that you need to be careful. I agree that you're too young to get married, but not too young to make a baby. A girl may see your money, and think that a baby would be a permanent link to that money, through marriage or child support. If your mom hasn't told you yet, then I will. You're very rich, and you can't spend it all. When I say you, I mean you, Johnny. You're rich.

"But it isn't yours. It's held in a trust that has rules built-in to protect you from others, and yourself. If you do drugs, you get zero from that trust. If someone sues you, you'll receive zero, if you sit on your ass, and don't work after you get out of school, you get a thousand a month. That may sound like a lot, but it equals a job paying six bucks an hour. You can play video games in a small apartment, and eat TV dinners. I don't think that's what you want or what your parents want for you. If Mary's company takes off she could be bringing in millions from the clothes, and the trust will match that every year. You can do whatever you want or whatever makes you happy."

"That's a lot to think about, but I think I have to act more carefully around girls until I get it figured out."

"You'll never fully figure out girls, but you can take steps to keep yourself safe. Do you have a condom in your wallet?"

"Britt, I'm still a virgin."

"So was I until I wasn't. What would you do if one of those girls climbs in your bed tonight, and starts kissing you, and rubbing you off? She wants to go to the next step, and you're close to getting off; can you stop her or stop yourself? Can you stop long enough to grab a rubber? What happens if you don't have one? Then you're pulling the trigger on a loaded gun.

"I'd be a hypocrite to tell you that you should practice celibacy until your wedding night. You have to do what's right for you. I'll strongly urge, yes strongly urge you to make sure that you're open and honest with the women you're with. It isn't fair to them if they think you're going to become their boyfriend or husband, and you're just looking for some short-term relief. It isn't worth it because there are plenty of women looking for short-term relief out there."

"Britt, the only thing I can say is that I'll try to do my best. Can you get me some condoms if some situation should come up?"

"Sure come on. Let's go for a ride."

We went back out, and took the jeep down to the drug store. We walked in, and he started to look around as if he was doing something wrong.

"Johnny, you don't have anything to fear or be ashamed of unless you're planning to shoplift some merchandise. If you're legally buying something, hold your head up high. That cute girl behind the counter will take your money either way, but if you walk up like you own the place, she might wonder if she'd want to share one of those with you. By getting these, you're being the responsible one. If you're feeling ashamed of what you're doing at any time in any situation, maybe you should stop, and ask yourself if this is something you should do."

Looking at the large assortment of condoms, the selection process was difficult for him as he tried to understand all the choices. I said, "Johnny if you get the chance to use these then you'll be a responsible lover. You'll make sure that she's ready for you so you won't need the lubricated one, you'll be responsible for her pleasure so you won't need the ribbed kind. The original type will be fine for you." A woman was walking down the aisle, and she was listening to what I was telling him. I looked over to her, and I said, "Wouldn't you agree?"

She smiled at being caught being nosey. "You listen to what he's saying, and you'll go far young man. You can call me in a couple of years once you're good at it."

"Touché, fair maiden"

She kept walking, and Johnny watched her ass as she added some movement for him. He took a small box off the rack, and looked at me. I shook my head, no, so he put it back. He picked the same kind, but the larger box, so I nodded yes. I reached in my wallet, and handed him a twenty. After I gave him the twenty, I reached over, and handed him a tube of KY to add to the order. As he walked up to the counter, and placed his purchases on the counter, I stood in the background. The cute cashier asked if he needed anything else, and he said, "No, thank you."

The lady that passed him in the aisle walked up behind him to check out with her purchases. She saw the tube of KY, and she had a shiver go through her body. As the cashier handed him his bag the lady said, "Good luck with that, but I don't think you'll need much luck."

The cashier smiled at that, and Johnny walked out. As I followed him, I heard the cashier say to the lady, "If you hadn't walked up when you did, I was going to write my phone number on the back of his receipt."

I got in behind the wheel, and said, "That wasn't so bad now was it?"

"That was some serious flirting. I'm glad you were there, because you looked so comfortable, and put me at ease. If you weren't here, my mind was saying to me 'Go find a rock and hide under it'."

"That's why you should believe in yourself, and be comfortable in what you're doing. If you look like you know what you're doing, most people will never think you're doing something you shouldn't. You don't have to use those tonight or any time soon, I just want to make sure that you're ready for whatever happens in the future."

"Thanks, Britt."

When we arrived back at my house, I walked him home to see if Darcy was over there, and say goodnight to Beth. When we walked in Beth asked where we had gone.

Johnny said, "We ran some errands."

"Like what and where?"

"We went to the drug store to get some condoms, and a tube of KY something."

"Oh, that was for Darcy, not you."

Beth looked mad, so I stopped Johnny; he came in and sat down with us in the room. I said, "Johnny do you remember what I said about being ashamed?"

"I do, that's why I told her the truth. Mom, Britt told me that he's seen me drooling over some of the girls, and that he believes that some of the girls might be attracted to me. If one of them cornered me in my room, I can't promise that I'd kick her out, so Britt thought it would be better if I ... or better we had some protection. I don't plan on doing anything any time soon, but being responsible is making sure that you're prepared or is it the other way around?"

"What've you done with my little boy?"

"I have been watching him grow up the same as you."

She gave him a hug, told him that he could always talk to her about anything, and that she was proud of him. He kissed her cheek, and walked back to his room.

"Thanks Britt. He's growing up, and he needs a man to teach him how to act responsibly. I'm not sure I want him to become like you, but I do love you so it wouldn't be all that bad."

"He almost picked up a college girl in the condom aisle at the store. When he picked up the KY, I think she had a small cum, right then."

"Don't tell me this stuff."

"How are you doing Beth?"

"I just had another long talk with Darcy. You can't imagine how badly I want sex, but I don't want to pick up a stranger. I almost asked Eileen if I could borrow Mark over the weekend. You know that I'd jump in bed with you in a minute, but although my body craves the sex, my heart isn't ready to move on from John, and I realize that with you, it would be or will be love. When I'm ready to move on from that, I'll be with you, and just so you know, Darcy approves of it. She wants us to move in with you. That would totally warp Johnny's mind. I think he might already suspect what goes on with Lilly and Karen living with you."

"That's what we make dreams of. Good night sweetie. I guess the girls are still over at my house since it's so quiet over here."

"You built that damn slide, now you have to live with the consequences."

"It seems that there's been a lot of talk about consequences tonight. I'll just have to suffer through."

I walked in through the garage, and saw the girls out in the pool. Some were topless, so I went to bed, and locked the door. Lilly was in the suite watching TV so I sat with her, and held her while she watched the last twenty minutes of a movie. I took her to bed, but we just cuddled, and went to sleep.

The next morning I was up early, and did my morning workout, followed by a swim. I've mentioned the swim lane before, and the oversized pool with slide and diving platform. When I built this house, there were only a few things that I wanted. Those were all on the list, but there was also an underwater sound system so I could listen to music as I swam. There was a pool house with bathrooms a bedroom and small living room. Also included on the list was a nice home office for me, a game room, a nice bar area, and the last was a home theater room. This had a large projection TV with comfortable couches with custom ottomans that made it like one huge bed. You might be thinking orgy, but I was thinking about a nap while pretending to watch golf.

I was swimming, and paying attention to the music as I pulled myself along. When I finished my mile, I stood up, and seven girls were sitting there watching me. Grace said, "Wow."

Madeline said, "Nice abs coach, how far did you swim?"

"A mile or so."

"He does it all the time. My mom can't decide if he's working or avoiding work when he swims. I tried it once, but got tired and bored. Britt, we want to play basketball can you take us to the Y?"

"Is this a practice or just messing around?"

"Practice messing around, of course."

"I forgot to tell you that I changed the name of the team since we'll be traveling, and aren't from Houston."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.