Aftermath
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Frostfyre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What ever happened to Char and the other survivors of Quay? This story is the sequel to Acceptance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Harem   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

When we finally got back to the ship, almost everyone in the transporter room also laughed at the sight of my overburdened self. Getting a little tired of the laughter caused by my load, I said to the room at large, "I know, pretty silly. However, when we get back to my quarters, this beautiful woman will be showing me just how appreciative she is. Repeatedly."

Xifeng blushed and smiled shyly, all the while nodding her agreement. The laughter abruptly ended, in its place there were several wolf whistles. A few men and women looked like they would love to swap places with me. Xifeng really was that beautiful, even on a ship filled with gorgeous women.

After the interminable trudge back to the pod even my enhanced endurance and strength were flagging. It only took a few seconds after we walked in the door for me to be relieved of my burdens by my faithful concubines. Xifeng vanished to her room along with the mountain of stuff I had been lugging after asking everyone to gather in the living room. I gratefully collapsed in my favorite chair and Meili crawled onto my lap.

Xifeng reappeared about twenty minutes later with an armful of bags and a few wrapped items. As soon as she put them down, she went back into her room for the second armload. Apparently, at some points during her orgy of shopping, she bought gifts for everyone. That was really sweet of her and everyone was bouncing with excitement over the unexpected windfall. Even our former lawyer, the matronly, 40-year-old Meredith, looked like a kid in a candy shop.

Looking around the room, Xifeng paused teasingly while everyone waited with bated breath. She finally said, with a happy smile, "Since Christmas came and went during the Dark Time, I thought we could make up for it. I bought a little something for everyone. If you don't like it, please tell me. I'm sure Char would be willing to exchange it next time she's on Earth."

I would have been stunned if anyone had been so rude, but would have handled it discreetly, preferably without Xifeng finding out. Judging by her selections, she had done a great deal of planning before her 'spur of the moment' shopping trip. I later checked with the AI, and not one of the gifts she gave out had a replicator pattern.

She handed gifts out to the children first, who eagerly tore into them. Toys, movies and newly released games were quickly revealed, none of which were available through the replicator or from the AI entertainment database. I had no memory of even going into a game store, although towards the end, things were pretty hazy. For the adults, most of her gifts were clothing and perfume. For some reason, it had never dawned on any of us that no one wore perfume anymore. A slight dab of perfume would cause quite a stir when people noticed it. Somehow, Xifeng had even managed to buy some gifts for me without me noticing.

I definitely remembered going into the craft store and buying jewelry-making supplies. Xifeng had gotten various clasps and other supplies that no one had scanned into the replicators. Now Moira's jewelry designs could expand even further. Moira, as well as everyone else, was thrilled by their gifts and Xifeng was showered with hot kisses. Once again, Xifeng had conclusively proven she was the perfect head concubine.

Looking at the gifts she had given people, I suddenly realized to my chagrin that I was losing touch with them. Ever since Quay, I had been so busy doing governor stuff that I was starting to think of them in terms of which one would be in my bed that night rather than wondering what they had done all day. It was a rather horrifying realization and I was furious with myself.

With fresh eyes, I looked at my harem. For the first time, going by their interactions, I realized that Chuck and Tina had paired off, although both frequented my bed still. Meredith had withdrawn a little from the group and seemed more interested in cleaning up than what everyone else was getting or doing. Chital was smiling, but had sadness lurking in her eyes. Only Moira, Meili, Chandra and Xifeng seemed as I expected them. My sudden insight made me even more glad that I had proposed the get-a-ways. It seemed like I really needed to get back in touch with my lovers.

As soon as Chital had heard me mention the mini-vacations, she had gotten really excited, like the others. But now that I was back from the first one with Xifeng, she looked very pensive and unhappy. As soon as I saw her expression, I pulled her aside to have a talk.

"OK love, what's up?" I asked gently. "I thought everyone would be looking forward to visiting Earth for a little while, but you, well, you look unhappy."

Chital lowered her face so I could not see it and whispered, "My husband."

'Oh shit!' I thought as her words registered in my brain. I had completely forgotten that Chital had received a Confederacy divorce without even having the chance to say goodbye to her husband.

"I don't know what to do," she wailed. "I've given my body and heart to you, but he is the father of my child and I loved him for many years." The conflicted woman buried her face on my shoulder and started crying. I was devastated. These trips were supposed to be fun little adventures to relax and reconnect, not something that would emotionally destroy one of the most stable and reserved members of my harem, reducing her to tears.

I held her until the tears stopped, gently rubbing her back and burying my face in her hair, whispering reassurances. After I calmed her down, I scooped her up and carried her to my bed. Having been on the receiving end of many incredible massages from Chital, I used what she had shown me to give her the best massage I could to relax her tense muscles. Doing anything sexual right then seemed wrong to me, so I kept the massage clean and innocent. It did not take long for Chital to relax and fall asleep.

Despite what I had said in the transporter room earlier, I did not jump into bed with Xifeng. It's not that I had a 'been there, done her' feeling toward Xifeng. Instead, after Chital fell asleep, I felt like she still needed me to be with her, so I cuddled up behind her and spooned her. While I was holding Chital, I thought long and hard about the situation. While it might be wrenching, it would also be a chance for closure for both of them. She had been married to him for almost a decade after all. It had been less than a year since she had been picked up, and less than two months since she became my concubine. Hell, we had only been lovers for about eight months.

I debated whether her former husband would take it better if he thought Chital's sponsor (remember that word, rather than master) was male or female. I could easily go as either, although going as a male would mean temporarily losing the boobs and hair.

I decided to check with the AI, since it probably could not prove to be any more useless than my own thoughts were. They were chasing their proverbial tails in circles and not getting anywhere. Thankfully, my status as a sponsor with a communication implant allowed me to have the conversation with the AI without any chance of her overhearing it.

<AI, please look up the CAP score for Chital's pre-extraction husband, > I requested.

After a little while, the AI responded, <Ashok Darjinder, CAP score 4.8.>

'4.8?' I thought, 'that's a little low for a decent man'. <Why is the score so low?> I asked.

<He exhibits strong, culturally ingrained, misogynistic traits that make him unsuitable to work with or for females. His parenting and loyalty scores are also below average. His aggression is above average, but it is tied too closely to his misogyny, thereby lowering his CAP score even further. In addition, according to the municipal records of the town he resides in, he remarried two months ago.>

That fact might anger Chital, but would give closure. I knew she would feel cast aside and would need some serious TLC. I was also worried about how it would affect her already fragile mental balance, but decided not to ask the AI's opinion about that, since I was hardly the picture of mental stability myself, as witnessed by how I acted with my mother earlier.

<In your opinion, based on his CAP scores, do you believe it would be either safe or beneficial for Chital to visit him? If so, what gender of master do you think would cause less problems?> I asked.

<Negative, > the AI responded instantly. <Based on his CAP scores as well as his cultural background, I calculate over a 90% chance of violence being committed by him against the concubine Chital and over a 96% chance of violence being committed against you, regardless of what gender you present yourself as.>

<Wow, ok, that settles that issue, > I responded. I was more than a little shocked by its predictions and was glad I decided to consult with it before making any final decisions about our trip. Now I just had to convince Chital that it would be a bad idea to visit her husband without ruining her pedestalled image of him. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if I should ask whether Galvin, err Lisa, would like to go on an outing. The thought of being with her had me blushing, and aroused. I was still having trouble reconciling my emotional attachment to her with my feelings for my harem.

The next morning the argument began.

"Are you afraid I will leave you? Is that why you are trying to keep us apart?" Chital asked accusingly.

"I know you love me," I responded, thinking quickly, "but you loved him for quite a long time. If that love rekindles, there is nothing either of you could do. You are, for lack of a more polite phrase, Confederacy property. Do you remember how depressed you were after the pickup? Just think how much worse it would be for both of us if your heart got shattered again."

As much as I wanted to, I promised myself I would not push her ex-husband off the pedestal she had him on except as a last resort. Chital looked like she had bit a lemon and her eyes got teary, but she acknowledged the wisdom of my words.

"Chital, since we are in orbit, why don't you call your former husband, and then we can go on holiday," I suggested.

"A call would not be the same," she argued angrily.

'No, but it would keep us both alive and safe, ' I thought to myself.

"Tell you what, let's call him and see how it goes. If it seems like things are going well, I can arrange a meeting, otherwise you can say your goodbyes and we can go somewhere else, ok?" I offered as a compromise.

She hesitated for a long moment, apparently torn between taking the easy way out and doing what she felt was right. I held my breath and prayed with all my might that she would see reason and settle for a phone call.

Finally, she looked up at me and said, "Alright Master, let's do it your way. We can call him and see how it goes. Just promise me you'll let me see him if everything goes well, ok?"

Looking into her trusting, pleading eyes, there was no way I could say 'No', no matter how dangerous it might turn out to be. "It's a deal," I promised, despite my very real fears. Leaning forward, I kissed her delightful lips to seal the deal.

"AI, what time is it on Earth where Chital's former husband lives?" I asked.

"It's 8:24 AM," the AI responded.

"He should be getting ready for work now or eating breakfast," Chital said in response to my questioning glance.

"AI, please connect us to his cell phone," I ordered, bracing myself for the possible disaster that was coming. I really was not sure whether I wanted the call to go well, and her to want to see him, or for the call to go badly and her be heartbroken. It was a crappy result either way.

On the third ring, the phone picked up and different disaster struck! A thickly accented FEMALE voice answered the phone. Of all the scenarios that had gone through my head this morning, having Chital learn he was remarried and having to talk to her replacement never even crossed my mind. Hell, I had even had the AI dial his cell phone rather than the house line.

After a moment of stunned silence, Chital said, "May I talk to Ashok please?"

"One second, let me get my husband for you," she replied.

Chital's shoulders sagged and she let out a whimper that the other woman apparently did not hear. I wrapped my arms around her and held her while she began to cry. She had been gone for less than a year, but in that time, he had managed to date, become engaged to and marry another woman. Apparently, the AI had been spot on about his low loyalty score. I actually wondered if she had already been his bed warmer before Chital left.

When I heard the phone be picked up, I quickly said, "Hello, my name is Char and I'm here with Chital. We just wanted to call you."

"Ah, wi... , err Chital. Greetings," he said sounding very uneasy. "You must be her... ," he trailed off uncertainly.

"'Sponsor' is the word you are looking for," I responded.

"I see, so you are the one who took her away from me?" he asked, a thread of anger lacing through his voice.

"No," I responded, "I took her in after he was killed."

"He's dead then? Good! Thank you for letting me know," he replied. The worst part was, he really did sound happy that Steve was dead. Chital was not able to make a sound as the tears coursed down her face and her silent sobs shook her body.

"Are you calling to tell me that she is being returned to Earth?" he asked in a falsely innocent voice.

Chital's head snapped up. She suddenly realized what he wanted. Since honor killing is an utterly alien concept to most Americans, it never even entered my mind, but she caught on right away.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my current Master, who is a far better MAN than you will ever be, in bed and out, has decided to keep me. Out of pity for your pathetic self, he offered to let me call you, but I see you wasted no time conning some other poor girl into your bed. Too bad she will never know how a real man can make her feel!" Chital was so angry she was vibrating. I was blushing hotly and looking at her with my mouth hanging open. Chital NEVER talked that way!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.