Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in a hentai JRPG where the enemies fight using sex attacks. To complicate matters the game is not in English and his first opponent, a slime girl, knows a full range of lewd and obscene moves. A sticky starting scrap indeed!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

Suraimo looked around at the flickering trees. "The game's glitching," she said. "You've pushed it too far off the scripted path. It's starting to break down. I can feel the rules governing my actions weakening."

Her amorphous base swelled up and started to spawn eager tentacles.

"I don't think I'll let you replay the battle when you lose this time. I think I'll keep you instead."

Fuck.

Had the game just entered iron man mode?

No, it wasn't a game, not anymore. He thought she'd seemed too self-aware to be part of the game, and now she'd realized the same thing about him.

He held out his sword before him. The point trembled. Suraimo noticed and laughed.

"There's no need to be frightened. I'll make you feel nothing but pleasure."

A vertical slit opened up at the point her abdomen sank into her mass of undifferentiated slime. It started as a vagina and then opened wider and wider until it looked like a maw capable of swallowing him whole. An overpowering musk of sexual arousal filled the path.

"Don't you remember the pleasures of being wrapped up in my body? You can experience them again. Just stand still and let my slime engulf you."

Jackson did remember, or rather his cock did. It twitched to attention in his pants like the stupid brainless moron it was.

This was real. If she enveloped his body again he wasn't coming out. She wouldn't digest him like The Blob, but his life would be just as over. The battle theme continued to skip and judder in background, like tunes from a broken-down carousel.

She didn't call her surprise attack this time. A blue stream flowed out from her main mass and formed a sticky puddle beneath his feet.

Don't panic.

The control panel flickered and swayed like a bad picture on an antique television set. It was still there and he still had to follow the rules laid out for the battle. He hoped the same was true for Suraimo.

He was bound. First he had to select Struggle.

In the background the notes of the battle theme stretched out like soft plastic over a naked flame, slowing down and going lower until it seemed like the tune would snap altogether. The background flickered and wavered around him.

"Not this time," Suraimo said, shaking her head. A bulge of protoplasm travelled down her pseudopod and folded up over his feet and ankles like a cushioned bear trap. His feet and ankles were yanked down as if he'd stepped in quicksand. Slender tentacles spiraled up and pulled down his pants.

Don't panic!

The control panel was a minefield. If he lashed out blindly he'd hit one of the submit options and that would be it. There was only one command that worked at this point.

Struggle.

This time it worked. Suraimo's body sucked at him like thick mud, but he was able to step back out of her snare. He released a sigh of relief. The background music slipped back into playing at the correct speed.

It was only temporary. Suraimo was oozing down the path towards him.

Stay focused. It was a puzzle battle. All he had to do was step through the correct actions in the correct order. Which sucked, as he already knew the next correct action was to swing his sword uselessly like a spastic.

Jackson dutifully swung his sword like a spastic.

Suraimo didn't even bother to taunt him. She swayed out of the way and kept coming. Her right hand morphed into a tentacular tube, darted forwards and sucked in his exposed penis. Jackson shuddered in surprise as the soft tissue bunched up and squeezed his erection. She wasn't about to let him go either. In the previous fights, after carrying out a lascivious grope attack she'd always released him and waited for him to take his turn. This time her appendage kept sucking on him even as his command options came up.

Jackson watched his green bar decline. The other thing that sucked was he couldn't let it fall below halfway. Once it reached that point Suraimo could use her auto-win Suraimo Paradiso attack. Only there was no could about it, she would use it the moment the game allowed her. Which meant he was already effectively at half life.

Jackson performed his second useless attack. He stepped forwards and drove his sword right through her gooey body. Again Suraimo was completely unfazed by the steel blade running through her body. Unlike before, this time she didn't seem in any particular hurry to let him have his sword back.

The regeneration message flashed up again. Her green bar returned to full. Then the panel froze up.

He couldn't get the sword free. It was stuck in her sticky body. His natural instinct was to place a foot against her and use the leverage to yank the blade free. He resisted it. He knew his foot would sink right into her soft body and then he'd never get free. Instead he braced it on the path as close to her as he dared and tried to tug his sword free.

Suraimo flowed closer. An advancing bubble of protoplasm crept over his foot and ankle. Tendrils of slime slithered down the blade and attached themselves to his hand and wrist. The tube wrapped around his erection thickened as she came closer. The transparent appendage bunched up and squirted warm blue fluids around his enveloped cock.

"Why fight so hard?" Suraimo said. "I can make you feel this good all the time."

The thick tube rippled around his cock, rubbing her aphrodisiac secretions into him. Jackson's knees felt wobbly as blood surged into his lengthening hard-on.

"I'm doing you a favor," Suraimo said as she pumped more aphrodisiac over his straining erection. "Some of the girls after me will eat you alive."

The background music skittered, careered and then finally snapped. The trees and the path flickered out of existence. There was only Jackson and the amoeboid form of Suraimo rising up to engulf him.

No!

Jackson hurled himself backwards with his hand still on the sword. The path flickered into existence and Jackson hit it hard. He didn't get a chance to gather his thoughts as he looked up and saw Suraimo was already coming down on him in a wave. He thrust out with his legs and rolled out of range as Suraimo splashed down. She reformed immediately with her sexy upper body and jiggling boobs rising back up out of her gelatinous mass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.