Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in a hentai JRPG where the enemies fight using sex attacks. To complicate matters the game is not in English and his first opponent, a slime girl, knows a full range of lewd and obscene moves. A sticky starting scrap indeed!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

"Time for that Bad End?" she asked. Her slime rippled up over his exposed belly.

Bad End jolted Jackson from his haze of contentment. What else did she like to swallow?

Skip.

Sad angel.

Skip.

Positive angel.

"I know what you're doing," Suraimo said after he'd returned to the forest path. "You want to draw it out and save the H-scene to the last. You want to see all my moves first."

Jackson wanted to see her diced into little blue cubes.

"That's so sweet. I'll be sure to add a few extra special ones to heighten your pleasure." She gave him a lascivious wink.

Jackson sighed. He held up his sword. Okay, let's be systematic about this.

"Suraimo Torapo!"

The surprise attack was part of the script. He couldn't avoid it, but he could--

He selected the third option.

--struggle out of it.

He noticed the lines of gunk on his portrait in the control panel went away. Okay, that must mean he was free. Now maybe he'd be able to attack cleanly.

He selected the top left option.

He stepped forward and swung his sword.

Haha. At last! Now he was going to do some damage.

The slime girl sidestepped his swing.

"You'll never hit anyone with a strike that slow," she said, again delivering her lines like a self-aware cartoon villain.

Fuck! So it wasn't that option after all. What else was there? There was the bottom option, the seventh command. He hadn't tried that yet. Selecting it brought up a second list of options. He selected one at random.

Suraimo's eyes lit up. "Oh. You liked my paizuri so much you want me to do it again. I can do that. With pleasure," she added.

"Huh," Jackson said. He hadn't said that at all.

Suraimo crouched down and dived forward, taking him down at the waist. Jackson landed on his back on the path with Suraimo hugging his waist. Giggling, she found the button of his pants and pulled them down, again exposing his penis. Not again, he thought, even as another part of him felt a thrill of anticipation.

"Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy," Suraimo said.

She placed hands on either side of her generous breasts and pushed them together around his cock. Sandwiched between two moist and elastic boobs, it didn't take long for his manhood to surge up to its full length.

"Bounce, bounce, bounce," Suraimo teased as her upper body bobbed up and down.

Jackson saw his erection roll around as it was buffeted between her transparent tits. It was slippery within her cleavage and erotic shivers ran through him as she rubbed the soft mass of her breasts up and down his cock.

His enjoyment was sullied as he watched his health bar gradually get eaten away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.