Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in a hentai JRPG where the enemies fight using sex attacks. To complicate matters the game is not in English and his first opponent, a slime girl, knows a full range of lewd and obscene moves. A sticky starting scrap indeed!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

"You lost," she said. "Time for your Bad End."

The lines of her body softened and started to wriggle up Jackson's exposed flesh.

Skiiippp!

He was back on the cloudy plane with the sad big tits angel. She opened her mouth to--

Skip.

The big tits angel sent him back to the woodland path with a smile full of hope.

Suraimo was waiting for him. "You skipped the H-scene again," she said. "I told you to be careful with the Skip button. Now you'll have to lose to me again if you want to see it."

Not this time. Jackson was ready. No more surprise attacks gluing his feet to the floor. He was prepared. The moment she'd tried that shit he was going to jump--

"Suraimo Torapo!"

Jackson's feet were glued to the floor.

Motherfucker! How could she move so fast?

Suraimo giggled as her slime bubbled up between his toes and covered his ankles. A little bit of Jackson's life bar fell away. She sent her layer of slime up past his knees and then dutifully waited for him to take his action.

Okay, let's think about this. Jackson studied the control panel.

"Are you sure you understood Aerias's instructions?" Suraimo asked.

"Shut up, I'm thinking," Jackson snapped back.

Let's be methodical about this. He'd tried the top option from both the first and second column and it hadn't done anything. The second and fourth options on the left were grayed out and couldn't be selected. What about the third option, the funny squiggle? He hadn't tried that one yet.

He selected it.

His hips and legs moved of their own accord. He stepped backwards and this time the slimy constraints of her body felt more like wet mud than industrial strength rubber covered in super glue. He struggled free.

Suraimo clapped her hands and giggled. "Yay! You figured out how to get free."

And now the tide turns.

Jackson brought up the control panel in his mind and saw the fourth option was no longer grayed out. Aha! He selected it and his body took up a fighting stance with the sword held out in front of him.

Now we're smoking.

"Oh, you want me to take it slow?" Suraimo queried. "Sure, I can do that if you'd like."

She glided forwards and slipped inside Jackson's defenses. One hand undid the button of his pants while the other squidged underneath his tunic and rubbed up his back. A smaller chunk fell off his health bar this time. He saw a 1.

1HP? He supposed that was progress.

He selected the fourth command again.

Suraimo pressed her body close in an embrace. Her hand slithered up to the back of his head and held him still as she crushed her lips on his in a sloppy kiss. Her other hand slipped up and down his hard-on as smoothly as if it had been dipped in scented oil.

She broke off the kiss leaving her taste lingering on his tongue and lips. It was nice: sweet, fruity and somehow naughty.

Focus, Jackson thought.

Maybe she'd neutralized the action or something. He tried again.

Suraimo pressed her palm down on the swollen helmet of his cock. She pushed and his dick sank into the warm, semi-liquid substance of her arm. She kept on pushing until his whole length was absorbed and her fused fingers had enfolded his balls. Pleasant sensations rippled down his shaft as she played with his balls. Another small chunk fell off his health bar.

"No fair," Jackson complained. "When do I get to take my actions?"

Suraimo paused. She looked puzzled.

"You're taking them," she said. "You selected Defend for the last three turns."

"Defend?" Is that what he'd been doing. The super-lame action no one ever took because it didn't do anything. Fucking great.

"Time to wrap you up again," Suraimo said. "You won't get away this time." She delivered her lines like a self-aware kids' TV show villain.

Waves of slime flowed out from her base and engulfed his feet and ankles.

Fuck defending. Attacking was where he needed to be. He tried the top option again.

Nothing happened.

"You can't attack when you're bound," Suraimo said.

She went down on her knees in front of him while her slippery hand continued to pump up and down his erection.

"How about a nice blowjob?" She smiled as she held his throbbing red erection. "Slime girls give really good head. Super sloppy."

She wasn't exaggerating. Jackson closed his eyes as moist lips as soft as fine pillows wrapped around the swollen head of his cock and sucked him in like a popsicle. He heard murmurs of pleasure and wet sucking sounds as Suraimo's head bobbed back and forth. He felt lips and a tongue, but there was no opening at the back of her mouth. Instead his cock sank into a soft substance that sent pleasurable tingles tickling across his glans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.