Jason's Quest - Cover

Jason's Quest

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 29: Jason & Julie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Jason & Julie - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

After full daylight, Jase and Julie went back to the fire to fix breakfast and coffee. While Julie made those preparations, Jase dragged off the bodies of the dead Indians and rolled them over the bank onto the stream bed that had provided cover for him and Julie the night before. Jase noticed that the Indian in the middle during the brouhaha the night before, had two bullet holes in his chest on and in a line between his nipples.

Some shooting, he thought, Julie is definitely one to ride the trail with!

After eating, they packed up and were on the move once again.

About mid-day the next day, Jase and Julie topped a small rise and quickly reined in to a halt. Below them, about a quarter of a mile away, lay the still smoldering remains of a small cabin. After a careful survey of the area with his field glasses, Jase signaled they should advance. Stopping in the small yard in front of the cabin, they gazed in horror at what lay before them.

Julie stifled a sob, but tears ran down her cheeks. Only a small tendril of smoke rose from the embers of what was once the cabin. A farm wagon stood nearby, its boxed scorched but no longer burning. Tied spread eagle and upside down to the large rear wheel, was the remains of the naked body of a man.

A small fire had been built under his head and his brains slowly roasted until his head burst. From the amount of blood on the rest of the body, it appeared that he had been badly cut and tortured while his brain was being roasted. It could have taken as long as three days for the man to die.

The man had been scalped, as had the body of the naked woman stretched out on the ground and tied spread eagle by wrists and ankles to the stakes driven into the ground for that purpose. Her body was also badly mutilated. By the side of the cabin lay the body of a tiny baby with it's head smashed nearly flat.

From the dried blood splatter on the log end of the partially standing cabin corner, it appeared the child had been swung by the feet with full force against the log end. A little mongrel dog lay a short distance away, two arrows protruding from his side. Julie stumbled away a short distance, a hand over her mouth in horror, and emptied the contents of her stomach. Jase gritted his teeth and continued his investigation of the scene.

From the dryness of the horse droppings and the nearly dead nature of the fire, Jase estimated the attack took place several days ago.

Julie, somewhat recovered, said, "I hope this was done by the group that attacked us. At least I would feel we partially avenged these poor people."

"Hard to tell," replied Jase, there could be a number of raiding parties out right now. We'll take time to bury them."

Unpacking their shovels, Jase and Julie dug one common grave for the small family and their dog. At last the grisly task was finally done.

Jase said, "I wish we had enough stones to cover the grave. I'm afraid wolves and other varmints will get into this shallow grave, but there's nothing more we can do. We'd best get moving again."

Several days later, Jase and Marie came across a trio of covered wagons, grouped in a loose, defensive circle. They approached cautiously, hands clear of any weapons, until they were within hailing distance.

Jase then called out, "Hello the wagons, can we come in?"

The answer rang out, "Come on in, easy like, and keep your hands where we can see them."

As Jase and Julie rode slowly into the center of the circled wagons, he could see the immigrants had been badly mauled. Two adult bodies and two smaller bodies, covered by blankets, were laid out beside one of the wagons. Jase had already noticed on the ride in, a number of arrows sticking out of the sides of the wagons.

Julie cried out, "What happened?"

Seeing that one of the pair was a woman and both were friendly, the man holding a greener on them lowered the weapon.

"You can step down and sit a spell. We got hit by a raiding party just at dawn this morning. They thought they'd caught us unawares, but we had guards awake. They was a dozen or soz of 'em, but they wuz over anxious and too full of themselves. We number eight growed ups, or did, but if'n it hadn't a bin for our Henrys, we would never 'ave held 'em. They lost half and decided to skedaddle! Could be some still lurkin' about, tho."

"Can we do anything to help?" asked Jase.

"Naw, I don't reckon," replied the man. We uns 'll bury our dead and move on. But thankee any ways."

Jase then asked, "Have you seen anyone else in the last couple of days, Indian or white?"

"Seen plenty of Indian sign, but no Indians until this mornin'. Did run 'cross another white man a few days ago, tho. Said he was scoutin' around for some strayed livestock of hisn, but had to get back to his missus. Said he had a place up a small valley a little ways off."

Jase asked, "Did he give a name?"

"Yep. Said his monicker was Jesse."

"Jesse! My God, that's who we are lookin' for, my brother! Can you be any more specific about where his place is located?"

"Nope, said the man, "I dun told ye all I know."

"Well," said Jase, "That means we'll have to check out all the tributaries from here on out! It'll be slow goin', but we have no other choice. 'Bliged to you sir, but we're going' to have to be on our way."

"You be careful, there's more of these red devils about; hope you find your brother."

"Thanks," said Jase, "you folks take care."

The next night, laying on their sides and facing each other under their bedroll blankets, after supper and chores, Jase held Julie in a tight embrace.

"I think we are near to finding some answers," Jase told her. "I don't know what all the answers are, but I think we will get some of them soon."

"I certainly hope so," replied Julie, "but right now, I really need your love."

Julie pulled on Jase's butt to grind herself into Jase's crotch. This produced an instant and growing bulge in his pants. While on the trail, they normally slept in their trail clothes. Those clothes now became impediments to their lovemaking. It didn't take them long to rectify that situation.

Naked, they caressed each other in earnest. But the entire lovemaking session, which lasted for several hours, was one of the most tender and endearing experienced by Jase and Julie. Slow and deliberate, gentle and tender, their love making continued as if it were to be the last one they would ever experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.