Jason's Quest - Cover

Jason's Quest

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 27: Jason & Julie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Jason & Julie - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

Table talk at supper with Jed and JIll was lively and entertaining. After introduction of the wives, the two couples exchanged stories and histories the rest of the evening. Jase and Julie were glad to hear that Jesse and Marie were well and happy, about to get started putting together the beginnings of their dreamed of horse ranch. All Jed could tell Jase about finding the location of Jesse and Marie was that Jesse had intended to continue west up the Brazos for some distance yet, perhaps out into the fringe of Comancheria.

"Comancheria? What is that?" asked Jase.

"Comancheria." replied Jed, "is the total area controlled by the Comanche Indians and is a huge area of West Texas and surrounding territory to the north and west, something over 250,000 square miles of country."

"Wow," replied Jase, "that's quite a sizable chunk of real-estate. Who are these Comanche? What do you know about them?"

Jed replied, "Well, I'm no expert, but since I knew Jill and I were going to settle in the area close to Comancheria, I did study up on them a bit. To enter Comancheria, uninvited, is considered an act of war by the Comanche be you Indian or anything else.

Comanche are the supreme light cavalrymen, if not in the world, then at least here in the American west. No one, and I mean no one, can match them in fighting on horseback! They can fire a torrent of arrows at an enemy while riding on, under, or around a horse. The Comanche can do feats of horsemanship that put circus performers to everlasting shame."

"That good, eh?" commented Jase.

"You'd better believe it. And don't ever try to outrun a Comanche horse. It's one rare horse indeed that can do that!"

Then the conversation turned more somber after Julie asked, "What kind of fighters are they?"

Jed replied, "Very fierce, very vicious, and very cruel! It's a toss up whether the Apache or the Comanche is the most feared Indian nation of the west. You don't want to tangle with them, if you can avoid it."

Julie asked, "And this is the land that Jesse and Marie have chosen to live in?"

Jed replied, "They were warned of the danger. Never leave the house without a weapon. Always try to have someone on watch. Never let down your guard, not if you want to live. And, if worst comes to worst, never let yourself be taken alive by the Comanche. They know a hundred ways to keep you alive over three or more days of abject horror and torture. They are every bit as bad as the Apache in that regard."

"Oh dear God," replied Julie, "I hope Marie and Jesse are all right."

"The Comanche rarely take captives, unless they are interested in wives or slaves. They would rather make sport of their prisoners by torturing them--to eventual death. Usually, the Comanche raid deep into Mexico for women, slaves, and above all, horses. They hate the Mexicans with a vengeance.

But the Comanche regularly raid into East Texas as well, against what they see as the white invaders of their land. So living outside of Comancheria but nearby, is no guarantee of safety. You must be especially careful in the fall, of a Comanche Moon.

Now Jase asked, "Comanche Moon? What is that?"

"That," replied Jed, "is a full moon after the fall rains have returned, usually and especially, in August. The grass has greened up again for the ponies, there is light for night riding, and the fall harvest is in, stuffing settler's barns full. It is the last chance before winter for entertainment and to prove their manliness by raiding for horses and whatever. After that, it's a long winter cooped up with the women in a lodge."

"Well," said Jase at last, "It's gettin' late. Looks as if they are wanting to close this place and we need to get to bed for an early start in the morning. It sure has been pleasant meeting you folks; you shore have saved us a pile of time lookin' for my brother and Julie's sister. We both thank you for that!"

"Our pleasure," replied Jed. It was also our pleasure to meet up with you folks! I hope you find your brother and his wife and that you find them in good health. Good night."

Both couples rose, the men shaking hands and the women hugging, as women are wont to do. Jed helped Jill up into a buckboard and they drove off towards their home. Jase and Julie walked back to their hotel and climbed the stairs to their second floor room.

When they returned to their room, they found it undisturbed. Julie said, "No one seems to have taken advantage of our broken lock, but neither has it been repaired yet. So now what for tonight?"

"I can rig a temporary fix," said Jase. He closed the door and leaned a chair on its two back legs, aligning the chair backrest under the doorknob. "There," Jase said, "that should hold it, more or less. If anyone tries to really get in, I will hear and I always have my Colt close to hand. Feel better now?"

"Not all that much," replied Julie, "but I guess it will have to do for now."

"Now," said Jase in a very different tone of voice, "where did we leave off before we were so rudely interrupted by having to go to supper?"

Jase had walked over to Julie while he spoke and now held her in a tight, body hugging embrace. Julie could definitely feel Jase's growing erection pushing into her pubic mound.

"You insatiable satyr, you," whispered Julie, "here you go again, setting off the slut in me. You know I can't help myself when you get amorous."

"Yeah, I know!" chuckled Jase. They shared several passionate and fiery kisses as Jase began to undress Julie. He kept kissing each new area of bare skin exposed in the process. When her corset and chemise came off, baring her beautiful breasts, Jase spent a lot of time with them, causing her nipples to erect stiffly. Jase could hear her heart rhythm speed up.

When he pulled her pantaloons down, Jase dropped with them to his knees and after Julie stepped out of them, Jase leaned in to feast on the triangle of womanhood directly in front of his face. Julie was bucking her pussy into his face and using her hands to pull his face even tighter into her freely flowing pussy.

"Oh Jase, yes-yes-yessss-ohhhh," was all the further Julie got when she was racked with several back-to-back orgasms. "Get those clothes off and be quick about it," she cried.

When Jase was naked, Julie went to her knees and took his full erection into her mouth, her lips reaching all the way to his pubic bone. After several of these "deep throats," Julie settled on the helmet head and used her mouth, tongue, and teeth until Jase was quivering on the edge of release.

"Stop!" cried Jase. "I want to fuck you before I come."

They staggered over to the bed and Julie pushed him down on his back.

"I want to ride you this time, lover."

She quickly straddled Jase and took his erection in hand to position it for her plunge. She sank down on his erection in one fast and continuos motion, balls deep. Like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco, Julie rode that pole as Jase thrust up to meet her every stroke until they both exploded in gut wrenching orgasms of cum.

Their fierce lovemaking continued for several more hours before they both finally succumbed to fatigue and slept for a brief time, still coupled, until the bright morning sunlight woke them.

Jase said, after a lingering good morning kiss, "I guess our early morning start won't be so early after all, but we had best get to it. We still have quite a ways to go."

"All right, slave driver," laughed Julie, "but I'll fix you later!"

"I'll count on it!" replied Jase.

Julie laughed again as she got out of bed, naked and glowing in the sunlight. Jase soon followed and also got up and padded around as naked as Julie until they finally finished their morning rituals and got dressed. An hour and a half later, after a quick breakfast and saddling up, the two were on the trail west along the Brazos.

Two days later, while riding at a walk across some slightly rolling ground out in the open, Jase called a halt. Without pointing, Jase indicated a number of figures on a slight rise about a half mile away. It looked to be about six or more and they looked to be Indian. In this part of the country, that most likely meant Comanche!

Casually looking around, Jase spotted a small copse of woods about a mile away to the right.

He said to Julie, "We are going to have to make a run for the woods off to the right. We are only marginally closer to it than the Indians, so if Jed is correct about the speed of Comanche horses, we only have a fifty-fifty chance of making cover there before the Comanche get to us."

They paused for few more brief moments of thought and in an attempt to convince the Comanche that their group of warriors had not yet been spotted.

"Let's start forward again. If the Indians make any move in our direction, we take off for the woods."

"Ok," said Julie," but I am scared."

"So am I," replied Jase, "only a fool wouldn't be scared in a situation like this. Let's move out."

Sure enough, as soon as Jase and Julie started forward, the Indians began to lope in their direction.

Jase cried out, "Let's cut and run, NOW!"

He and Julie both urged their mounts into an immediate gallop, Jase dragging on the lead rope of Brax. The Indians also urged their horses into a gallop in an attempt to cut off the fleeing couple before they could reach the cover of the woods. Jase saw that they weren't going to make it in time.

Jase yelled, "Julie, stop and bring your horse down for cover, we can't make the woods!"

Pulling their horses to a sliding stop and yanking their Henry repeating rifles from their scabbards, Jase and Julie dropped behind their mounts and took aim on the charging Indians.

There turned out to be ten of them! Acting coolly, with slow, deliberate fire, the two of them fired, levered a new shell into the chamber and fired again until they dropped five of their tormenters before the Indians could react. Expecting neither the sudden stand of defiance nor the repeating rifles, the Comanche were unusually slow to react, accounting for the loss of half their number in little more than the blink of an eye. The remaining five recovered and split up, three peeling off and away to the left, the other two to the right.
"Keep shooting," yelled Jase, "If they get away, they may bring more back!"

They managed to drop three more before the remaining two rode out of rifle range. Jase slowly lowered his rifle.
"We're likely in for it again in a little while. The last two got away. But at least we got some rest from the hot barrels of these Henrys. The lack of a forestock is a decided problem. My hands are already burned some."

Julie said, "Mine too. Jase, I think they got Brax."

In the flurry of the short action, neither had noticed that Brax had remained standing and had take three arrows, with lethal results. Brax was down and dead.

"Well that really cuts it!" exclaimed Jase. "Now we've lost our pack animal and are about to become the hunted ourselves." After a moment of concentration, he said, "We don't have a lot of time to waste, but let me see if I can catch up one of those Indian ponies. Most of them do double duty as war horses and travois pullers during moves, maybe one of them will tolerate a pack saddle. Wait here and keep your eyes open! I won't be long."

A half hour later, Jase came back with an Indian pony in tow. "It took a little doing," Jase said, "but I got one."

The Indian pony was only accustomed to a crude, horsehair rope hackamore, so it took some doing to get a bit and bridle on him. The pony tolerated the pack saddle with very little problem. Then the gear was resecured to the pack saddle and the little party started off again. That night, Jase made camp and lit a very small fire. After a warm supper, Jase and Julie sat quietly, sipping coffee.

He told Julie, "There is no use making a cold camp, the Indians know where we are if they want us, so we might as well have a warm, 'last supper.'"

"Oh, stop!" said Julie. "That's not funny!"

Jase continued, "I learned a trick quite early on when I took to the trail after Jesse. We'll do it again tonight."

"What's the trick?" asked Julie.

"In a few minutes, we'll lay out our bedroll near the fire and crawl in. But, after full dark, we will crawl back out, leave the bedrolls puffed up some with stuffing, and retire to that small cut bank along the little stream about twenty yards away. Then we'll see what happens."

And that's what they did. They took one extra blanket with them, along with their rifles and extra ammunition. Neither of them got much sleep through the night. About an hour before daylight, Jase blinked and confirmed that he saw an Indian creeping up on the camp. He nudged Julie and then looked again. He saw two more Indians creeping in, each from a different direction than the first Indian.

Jase quietly whispered to Julie, "You take the one on the right, I'll take the one on the left, and then we both aim for the one in the middle. That's all I see, but there's bound to be at least one more, holding the horses, so we'll wait if we get these three."

As the Indians neared the campfire embers, they drew their bows and fired arrows into the blanket rolls.

"Now!" whispered Jase.

Both rifles barked as one and the two outside Indians dropped. As the Indian in the center whirled to face this unexpected threat, both rifles barked again and the third Indian dropped. Then, complete silence. They waited half an hour. None of the three Indians by the fire moved. But then, Jase heard a slight sound of hooves.

"There goes the horse handler, probably a young boy on his first raid. Well, either they'll send a whole passle of them for us now, or they'll leave us alone. They lost a lot of warriors, trying for us."


#

JASON'S XXX Q U E S T

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT (MARIE)

After a miserable night in the cold with only intermittent sleep, Marie awoke to a white world of frost. Her meager blanket provided little warmth and, still naked, she was shaking with cold.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.