Jason's Quest - Cover

Jason's Quest

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 23: Jesse & Marie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Jesse & Marie - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

The trail west out of Dallas was busy for the remainder of the day. But by the next morning, travelers were thinning out to little or none by mid afternoon. The trail traffic picked up again as the wagons of Jesse and Marie and Ned and Sarah neared Fort Worth. Other than a short stop for more Arbuckles and a few other staples that included more ammunition, the two wagons rolled on through town and out into the open countryside again.

East and a bit north of Fort Worth, the two families finally reached what they thought to be the Brazos so they turned to follow it's course, staying within a quarter mile of the stream. This fact was confirmed for them by the grizzled old hunter they happened upon a short time later. The man was astride a good horse with a pack mule in tow. He held a fifty caliber Sharps Buffalo gun in a seemingly careless manner across his saddle, Jesse noted the barrel pointed their general direction rather than the opposite direction.

Each party eyed the other cautiously as they approached. After studied but short introductions were made, Jesse asked, "Is this the Brazos River?

"Yep," came the curt answer."

Seen any Injuns?" asked Ned.

"Nope!" came the equally terse reply.

"Well," said Jesse, "we are headed upriver to homestead some land. Any suggestions?"

"Keep your powder dry and your eyes open!" was the short reply. "Be 'bliged ifn you could trade some Arbuckles and a few other provender so's I could stay afield awhile longer."

"What you got to trade, old timer?"

The old hunter answered, "Well, reckon we can work out ter trade for two prime buffler hide robes, one for each of you, 'thout much tado. Most of my packs still be green hides, but one pack be finished robes."

A trade was quickly affected and with little more being said, the two couples and the hunter parted company to continue their separate ways.

On the first of April, 1869, as the sun reached its zenith, the Owens and the Connors arrived at "their spot" of country. The spot was located on the north bank of the Brazos about a mile back along a small tributary a week or so ride west of the nearest settlement in Knox County, and a couple of day's ride short of the King County line farther west.

The Brazos rises at the confluence of the South Fork and the Double Mountain Fork and flows eastward for some time before turning south to flow to Waco and on to empty into the Gulf of Mexico, in the cane lands just south of Freeport.

A small, narrow valley straddled the stream and provided plenty of graze for raising horses. Timber along the stream would provide plenty of lumber for building and fencing. In the hIgh ground in the foothills of the valley sides, Jesse found a level spot on which they could build a ranch complex. The timbered hillside would provide still more lumber for their needs.

A small stream plunging down the side of the hillside to the valley stream below would provide water for the ranch house and barns still to be built. Jesse and Ned decided that they would camp with the wagons on this site of the future ranch house until a cabin could be built.

The first order of business was to start planning and building a cabin and livestock shelter, starting on the morrow. After use during the day, hauling logs and whatever, the horses would have to be picketed and hobbled until a shelter and corral could be raised.

After gazing about for sometime from the halted wagons, the two couples got down and wandered about some, inspecting the site of their newly chosen homestead come ranch to be.

Jesse exclaimed, "Such beautiful country!"

Ned could only nod his head in agreement. After a lengthy inspection of the site, the location of the cabin site was agreed upon.

The sun was quite low in the west before the group decided they had better make preparations for the evening meal and for their first night at their new home. Marie and Sarah busied themselves with preparing the meal while Jesse and Ned talked about preparations for the night.

Jesse said, "We need to keep the contents of our wagons safe from the elements, so the wagon covers will have to remain in place. But, we both have a spare cover. What I suggest is that we use the two covers to make a decent sized tent for us to live in, to keep ourselves relatively safe from the elements, until we can get the cabins up. What do you think, Ned?"

"Sounds like a plan to me! The wagons are too cramped to sleep in as a home and I don't fancy sleeping out in the rain in a wet bedroll. When we were reconnoitering earlier, I looked over those woods yonder and I think between the tree spacing and limbs we can fashion, we can easily rig the tent, at least for now."

The meal was quickly downed and all four fell in with a will to get the tent up for the night. It was some time after dark before the feat was accomplished. Tired and dirty, but pleased with themselves and their accomplishment, the four came together in a group hug.

Sarah said, "Remember last Christmas? I think it's now time we gave ourselves a housewarming present!"

With that, Sarah turned into Jesse and embraced him tightly.

"I certainly remember last Christmas and it is well past time that the spirit of those times is rekindled!"

Sarah proceeded to fasten her mouth onto Jesse's in an intense lip lock.

Marie answered with, "Well, I'm stone cold sober this time, but I also remember last Christmas and I agree it's high time to renew those ties."

Marie then melded herself into the embrace of Ned, feeling his growing erection poke into her mound. It was only a matter of moments before all four bodies were naked and sweaty. Both pussies were plumbed to their depths by two large and throbbing, pulsing cocks.

Gasps, groans, and moans filled the tent until shrill screams signaled the orgasming of both women. Both men grunted hard as they discharged their cum loads into the burning pussies in which they were buried. Soft plopping sounds were heard as the two cocks deflated and dropped out of the sheltering coves of pleasure.

Jesse and Ned were temporarily spent. The two women, as they had done the Christmas Eve before, turned to each other to continue to fulfill their pent up erotic desires. After a bit, Jesse and Ned began to slowly stroke themselves as they watched the show Marie and Sarah were providing, also as they had done last Christmas.

Sarah looked up from her 69 position above Marie and over at the two stiff poles and said, "Don't shoot off boys, I have plans for you in a little ... OOHHH, Marie, Ahhhh!"

Sarah trembled in an uncontrollable orgasm. Marie quickly followed with her own orgasm.

Following a short pause, Sarah rose and grabbed onto Ned's boner, leading him to the blankets and saying, "On your back, lover boy, I want to ride that fuck stick of yours I love so well!"

Dripping pussy juices from her encounter with Jesse earlier and Marie moments ago, Sarah positioned herself over her husband, facing him, and grabbed his throbbing cock. She slowly lowered herself until the helmet headed shaft split her slick pussy lips. With circular movements, Sarah slowly descended onto the shaft until it was sunk into her channel balls deep.

Sarah leaned forward to French kiss with Ned, crushing her tits into his chest in the process.

Rising slightly for air, Sarah said, "Now, Jesse, I want you to fuck my ass!"

With that piece of her anatomy sticking up and open so prominently, that would be easily accomplished. Jesse straddled the legs under him and brought his cock head to Sarah's back door. He dipped his cock into the fluids leaking out of Sarah's cunt and wiped his helmet up and down her butt crack, with special attention to the opening. When he thought her butt was lubed up sufficiently, Jesse positioned his cockhead to enter Sarah's back door.

Going was slow at first, but Jesse slowly inched onward until his entire cock was swallowed up, balls deep. He could feel Ned's cock, separated from his by only the thin flesh wall of vagina and rectum.

Everyone stopped still for a moment, savoring the feeling of fullness and the overall erotic pleasures coursing through them all. Marie joined in by facing Sarah and sitting down on her knees, directly above Ned's face. Marie played with Sarah's tits and kissed her nipples to rigidity.

Ned licked and ate out Marie's pussy while also thrusting up and down in Sarah's cunt while Jesse tried to stroke is cock in and out of Sarah's back door in time with Ned's movements. Sweat drenched them all.

The sexual frenzy soon produced one orgasm after another among the four sweating and heaving participants. Orgasms of the two women, once started, never seemed to stop--they just kept rolling on and on and on. The men, having dropped their first and biggest load of cum earlier, were orgasming quite strongly, but with just small amounts of cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.