Jason's Quest - Cover

Jason's Quest

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 15: Jesse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Jesse - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

Jesse was getting fitted with a temporary artificial leg two days after his "jumping of the broom" with Marie. He didn't want to be on crutches for the church ceremony. The artificial limb was crude, but the best that could be expected on short notice.

The next day, the Irish Princess was due to dock on the levy at noon. Marie's father, Sean, and sister, Julie, would be coming home to one big surprise! Jesse was very, very anxious as to how both of them would take the altered circumstances of Marie's life, especially the fact that he and Marie were cohabiting ahead of the blessings of the church.

Father and daughter would also have to endure any consequences from the community as they would still be living in the area, while Marie and he would likely be off to Texas before too long and could leave any social complications well behind.

Riding in the carriage back to the mansion, Jesse once more had time to speculate. Have I done the right thing? I love her, but she is so very young! Will she be able to stand the rigors of the frontier? She is so used to the soft life of the big city and privilege, I really wonder if she can do this even though she claims to have an outdoor, rigorous side, a side that she has put behind her for some time.

Jesse arrived "home" soon thereafter and mounted the steps to the door. Marie came to meet him as Jesse stepped in the door. She glided into his arms and another passionate kiss and embrace entwined the two.

"My love," said Marie, "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!"

"Nay," said Jesse, "Let me count the ways I love you!"

Jesse chuckled and Marie giggled as they broke apart and walked to the library.

"Marie, I'm very anxious about this meeting tomorrow. I really fear how your father will take this new arrangement of things."

"Daddy will be surprised and yet not surprised," replied Marie. "He knows both his girls very, very well. He wants only the best for us and he wants whatever we want. Don't worry. It will be OK."

Everyone was up early, very early, the next morning and throwing themselves into the homecoming preparations. By a half hour before noon, things were as ready as they were going to be.

Marie said to Jesse, "I want to go alone to the docks. I want to prepare them, at least a little bit, for what lies in store for them when Daddy and Julie walk through the front door."

Jesse just nodded his assent. Sam had the carriage waiting in the drive at the back of the house.

"It is time," said Marie, I won't be long, love."

Within moments, the Morgan team had pulled the carriage out onto the street and thus events were then in motion for the "surprise!"

Sam pulled the carriage onto the levee and stopped at the edge of the crowd of onlookers as boats were docking and leaving. The Irish Princess was just maneuvering up against the levee, and roustabouts on the boat were standing in preparation for tossing lines ashore to be secured to the mooring bollards.

Marie could see Julie standing in the door of the wheel house, looking out over the crowd. The two girls spotted each other at the same moment and both broke out with wide grins and vigorous waving of hands.

A number of minutes later, orders for unloading and securing the boat having been issued and the steam engine shut down, Sean and Julie proceeded through the crowd toward the carriage in which Marie was waiting.

As they approached, Marie blurted out, "Oh, Daddy, Julie, I'm so happy to see you again!"

Julie responded with, "Marie, you little scamp, what have you been up too? You have such a pleased and glowing look about you!"

"And how is my little Creole?" asked Sean as he handed Julie up into the carriage.

Julie immediately hugged and kissed her sister and said, "You truly do glow, sister, what has been going on in our absence?"

As the sisters broke their embrace, it was replaced by Sean tightly embracing his daughter and kissing her forehead.

"Yes, Marie, what secrets are you holding now, my little Creole?"

Marie responded to both with, "Does it show that much? Yes, I have a secret to share with you, but it will have to wait until we get home. How was your trip this time?"

Sean responded with, "The trip went well so far as navigating the river and very well as to the financial part of the venture. We should have made a very tidy profit for the company this trip!"

The trio continued to chatter about home and the river trip for the rest of the way back to the house. Julie kept flashing bemused looks at Marie as they rode.

Sam brought the carriage to a halt at the dismounting step on the rear driveway with an inscrutably stoic face.

Sean said, "Sam, you have been unusually reticent this day. Is anything wrong?"

"No, sir!" was the terse reply.

"Interesting!" muttered Sean.

As the three entered the house, Julie asked, "Just what is this 'surprise' you have for us, little sister?"

Marie replied, "The surprise is in the library. If you will follow me?"

At the library door, Marie entered and held the door for her father and sister to also enter.

As father and daughter entered, Marie closed the door and gestured toward the strange young man standing in front of the fireplace, hands clasped together in front.

Marie said, "I would like to introduce Jesse Owens, my husband of several days!"

Sean's jaw dropped slightly in surprise as he stepped forward, hand outstretched in welcome. "Pleased to meet you, I think," he said.

"Likewise," replied Jesse.

Julie stepped up and took Jesse's hand as she said, "I am also pleased to meet you. I surmised something of the sort. Marie is just aglow with it all and for that, I have to welcome you even before I get to know you or the circumstances that brought this all about. You both have a bit to explain."

"Rather took the words right out of my mouth," said Sean.

So, for quite some time, the four of them sat in the library around the table as Marie and Jesse told their story. First Jesse told all about his origins in Georgia, his experiences in the war, and his journey to fulfill the wishes of his two dead comrades.

Then Marie told of their literally bumping into each other and of all that had transpired since, including the broom jumping and the fact that the church wedding was set for the coming Monday afternoon at four, one of the traditional times for Creole weddings, in St. Louie Cathedral.

Sean then asked, "And just what do you two plan to do after the ceremony next week?"

Jesse replied, "Well, I still have to look up Abe Jackson's parents first. Then, I want to follow Abe's advice and look into taking up some land along the Brazos River in Texas. Marie and I would get together an outfit--team, wagon, supplies--and take to the trail."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.