Jason's Quest
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

The noise was loud and continuous, head splitting, this close to it. Jesse blanched as his gun fired again. Jesse Owens was the gun captain of gun number one in Battery A of the three battery section firing into the Yankee ranks before Savannah as the Yanks made another frontal assault that 19 December, 1864. That day, Battery A contained three guns, firing as fast as they could be reloaded. Shells suddenly began screaming in and exploding from Yankee counter battery fire. Without warning, Jesse was enveloped in a blinding flash of light a concussion that was oddly without sound. Jesse was flung to the rear and into the ammunition pit for his gun and then the lights went out.

When he opened his eyes again a few minutes later, he sat up slowly and looked around. He tried to get up but couldn't. Jesse looked down and saw a pool of blood spreading over the ammunition cases and, looking at his legs in the process, saw that the blood was his own. He also saw that most of his left lower leg was gone. Strangely, he as yet felt no pain. Shock, he guessed. Jesse had enough presence of mind to remove his belt and fashion a makeshift tourniquet, but it worked.

Jesse glanced around and saw that the Yankee shell had destroyed his gun and killed all the rest of his crew. Then he fainted again. When he woke up this time, he found himself in an aid station with his lower left leg now completely gone, with the stub cauterized and bandaged. Jesse had a burning fever and was only partially conscious for a brief time before he blanked out again. It was now 22 December and Joe Johnston had evacuated the army from the city the day before and fled across the Savannah River into North Carolina. Only the walking wounded had retreated with the army, the severely wounded and dead had been left behind to be dealt with by the Yankees entering the city.

When Jesse awoke the second time, it took him some time to realize he was in a hospital and someone was bathing him with luke warm water. When he finally brought his eyes into focus, he realized the person bathing him was a woman, girl, actually. She was one of Clara Barton's recruits in what some where calling the Red Cross after the one on their caps. This one appeared to be eighteen or nineteen, maybe a little more, but Jesse was still woozy enough to be able to tell for sure.

'Oh', she said, you're awake at last!'

It was at that point that Jesse realized the girl was washing his cock and balls, albeit, under a blanket cover. He also realized he was responding with a fast growing erection! Jesse tried to squirm.

the girl put her hands on his hips and said, 'Relax, I'm doing the part of my job I like best and you appear to be enjoying it as well. Just relax. Society says young girls like me shouldn't be nurses. I guess what I'm doing right now is one of the reasons. A pox on them. I enjoy my work!'

With that, she returned to his cock and balls. Suddenly, she was doing more stroking than washing.

'My name's Tilly.'

'T t ti i illy wh, what?' Jesse managed to stammer.

'Tilly is all you need to know. What's your name? You've been mostly delirious since I've been taking care of you and I don't know your name.'

'J J J e e se, ' he croaked.

'Well, Jesse, you just lie back and enjoy. I never saw a man yet that didn't enjoy a good stroking and it fulfills my needs nicely. In fact, I don't know which turns me on more, stroking your equipment or rubbing your stump. That really gets me horny!'

Jesse tensed. He could feel a long unused load about to erupt.

He said, ' I, I'm m goin' t t to shoot r real s soon!'

Jesse's pallet was on the end of a row, next to a wall. The other wounded in his immediate area all appeared to be either sleeping or unconscious. Tilly took a quick look around to see if anyone was paying any attention to what she was doing. It didn't look like anyone was looking.

Tilly said, 'Don't yell when you come.'

She then peeled back the cover just enough to expose Jesse's cock, a somewhat smaller than average one, but very stiff and eager. She bent over to easily deep throat him. With her mouth and one of her hands, Tilly quickly stroked Jesse into releasing the eruption he was building. Jesse shivered harder in orgasm that he had in his fever and delirium.

'Oh, my God, ' Jesse quietly moaned as Tilly swallowed all of his offering.

Tilly quickly finished Jesse's bath and then said, 'I'll be back tomorrow, I'm not done with you yet. You taste so good! And I do want some more of that stump of yours. Don't you run away on me now!'

With that, Tilly then walked off to another wounded soldier who was crying for water.

The next day, as promised, Tilly was back for more. This time, she knelt at his knees and maneuvered herself so that Jesse's stump was under her skirt.

She said, 'I've been very naughty today; I didn't wear anything under my dress. I want you to just hold still and I'll very gently massage your stump--with my pussy.'

And, she proceeded to do just that. Jesse got an instant erection, as hard a one that he could ever remember, tenting up his blanket quite nicely.

'OOoooh, you do like this, don't you!' Tilly said more as a declaration than a question.

'Ahhhh, ' was all Jesse could get out of his mouth for the moment.

After a few minutes, Tilly shivered in orgasm, soaking Jesse's stump with her love juices.

After a few more minutes to recover her senses, Tilly said, 'Your turn now.'

Without moving away from his stump, Tilly once again lifted the blanket aside just enough to lean down and once more deep throat and stroke Jesse to another shaking and pulsing orgasm.

They both remained still, savoring the sensations coursing through their bodies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.