The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts
Epilogue

Copyright© 2013 by Stormbringer

Fantasy Sex Story: Epilogue - The world's greatest superheroine finally gives in to the evil Baron Samedi.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Hypnosis   Shemale   Superhero   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

"Daddy why are you crying?"

Joe hugged Emma closely as he watched the television. "Ssshh honey. I'm trying to hear the news."

The anchor looked somber as he read the news. "I repeat, the entire 4th fleet of the United States of America has been sunk. The fleet had been engaged in the ongoing blockade of Hispaniola and Jamaica. Now that blockade is no more and the ships lie at the bottom of the ocean. Warning, the footage we are about to show you is disturbing."

A video shot from a small hand held camera appeared on the screen. The image was from the deck of a ship. A black and white object was rapidly approaching the camera. Red streaks shot out from the object striking a nearby destroyer which erupted in a blinding explosion that made the cameraman flinch. Sailors were seen flying into the water. The object grew larger turning into a spade bikini clad woman. She struck the camerman's ship and disappeared inside. Warning bells went off and the ship was seen to list. The camera went dark. A stock photo of the Queen of Spades hovering while holding the vault appeared on screen behind the anchor. "It has been three weeks since the Queen of Spades appeared and still no sign of the Queen of Hearts." Another image of a uniformed Olivia appeared waving to a crowd. "Where is the Queen and why has she let us down in our time of need?"

"Mama," cried Emma, happily seeing the picture on the television.

"In happier news," continued the anchor, "The Mayor of Miami has declared today to be Black Cock Betty day in honor of her heroic rescue of all the hostages at the federal reserve building the day the Queen of Spades first appeared."

"Daddy, when's mommy coming home?"

Another tear rolled down Joe's cheek. "I don't know honey. I don't know."


Betty leaned back in her recliner. She took a puff on her cigar and a swig from her beer. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the news report. The show was called Point/counterpoint.

Point: "Black Cock Betty and the Righteous Squad are working overtime to protect us. The Righteous Squad are our last line of defense between order and complete chaos.

Counterpoint: "We are in a state of complete CHAOS! The hospitals are filled with drug crazed fiends. There's riots in every major US city every night. Crime rates are skyrocketing. The Righteous Squad hasn't stopped one drug shipment under Betty's leadership. The Queen of Hearts and the blockade stopped 100% of shipments. And now to make things worse, we're getting reports of that new strain of marijuana that makes smokers sex crazed. Citizens are fu ... fornicating naked in the streets and Betty's done nothing to stop it. Nothing. Nilch. Zero. Nadda. If I didn't know better I'd swear Betty was letting the drugs in on purpose. We were better off when she was just a SIDEKICK!"

Point: "I can't argue with that. We need the Queen back."

"Whereph thub Queenth?"

"Shudup Tina," growled Betty. "Don't talk with your mouth full." She spread her legs wider as Tiny Tina deep throated Betty's big black cock."

Counterpoint: "Yes, where is the Queen of Hearts?"


The Queen of Spades was smiling, a well satisfied woman as she flew in towards the palace in Port a Baron. She'd flown off and sunk the Coast Guard ships and aircraft located in Key West and decided to reward herself with a side trip to the Imperial Guard's Westernmost base in the old Dominican Republic. The Mandingo division was stationed there and she'd grown to enjoy her layovers there when they threw her their special Mandingo parties. She'd left 22 well spent cocks behind when she left. It had taken her a good fifteen minutes at super speed removing all the evidence of her encounter from her sperm covered body and three sperm filled holes. The Baron didn't care for her sluttish ways. He'd ordered her to stop even. She had wanted to obey. She wanted to obey her lover and master in all things, but when it came to sex, she had a need and craving to service all the big black cocks that she could find.

"It took you longer then expected," said Samedi as she landed on their balcony. "Did you run into trouble?"

"No master," she replied, striding up and kissing him deeply.

Baron Samedi kneeled down before his Queen. Usually, it was Olivia that kneeled before her master, fishing his cock out, but he'd taken to doing it as her belly swelled larger and larger. He kissed her on the navel of her growing belly. Then he touched the sides of her stomach, staring at the pregnant super woman's belly with a large smile that disappeared as his skull shined through. "Triplets," he said proudly, standing back up.

"Yes master," she replied. "You are quite the stud." This time, the Queen did kneel, opening his robe and pulling out her favorite thing in all the word. The Baron's big cocky wocky, she thought, it's presence making her feel stupider. She began sucking the big cocky wocky, her mouth well adapted to servicing his cock now as she'd done it daily for the last six months.

"Aaahhh," he moaned. "C'est tres bien, mon amour." The Baron's skull head stared out over the blue sea while his Queen sucked his cock. He'd impregnated over 2000 women on the island and there were only a few cases of twins, never triplets. His greatest conquest and he'd swollen her belly with triplets on the first try. Not just triplets either, but three boys! He didn't know it at the time, but three months later he would get the shock of his life when one of the triplets turned out to be an albino and shortly after that one of the healthy babies with a largish penis would turn out not to be a boy. For now, he was content in his victory.

Later, the Baron and his Queen held each other closely as they stood on the balcony and watched the moon rise.


The fat black sergeant sat down in his chair watching the news. Baron Samedi had just issued a video threat to the United States demanding that the US stay off Hispaniola and don't disrupt the flow of super marijuana to their cities, even as rioting grew worse daily in those same cities. The sergeant didn't paticualry care for politics or current events. He had only stayed on channel to stare at the Queen of Spades. She was the hottest woman alive even with her swollen belly. She stood proudly next to her consort, a thinly veiled threat to the United States. Though the sergeant would never use the powerful hallucinogenic marijuana the Baron peddled, he had sent money to Haiti, more then he liked, but it was worth every penny. The Baron and Queen's sex tapes were the number one downloads on the internet for months. The freaky bitch would do anything the Baron told her to do. One even had him as a skeleton fucking her from behind. If the sergeant hadn't been at work, he'd be watching and masturbating to one right now. He was disturbed when another guard rang the gate buzzer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.