The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts
Chapter 7: The Queen Betrayed

Copyright© 2013 by Stormbringer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Queen Betrayed - The world's greatest superheroine finally gives in to the evil Baron Samedi.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Hypnosis   Shemale   Superhero   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

"Take those nose plugs out," ordered the Baron.

Olivia sighed and smiled at her nemesis. "No, I don't think so," she replied calmly still feeling relaxed.

"Semen Sez, take the nose plugs out," said Simon.

Olivia's brow furrowed and she winced. Her head itched again. She reached up and removed the nose plugs. She took a deep breath of the Baron's cock stench and smiled.

"How much control over her do you have?" asked the Baron.

"Not much, yet," replied Semen Sez. "Not a lot of sperm in the water. Just enough to control some moods, control minor behavior...

"What have you done to me?" asked the Queen, calmly. She reached out and touched the Baron's hard cock, slowly caressing it. "I want to suck it again."

"I know, mon cherie," he said. "Later, there will be all the time in the world for you to suck my black cock. If you need to suck cock so badly, why not try out mon bien ami, Simon here?"

"No, I want to suck your cock."

"Semen Sez, suck my cock," said Simon stepping up to her. He was stroking the pale white shaft and it was rising again.

Olivia scratched her head and looked down at the hard fleshy white rod. Her lips parted before she closed them again, shaking her head. "No, I only want to suck your cock, Baron. Your sperm is yummy!"

Samedi smiled affectionately at her. The more a woman smelled his cock, the more they began acting like bimbos. The Queen could resist more then most women and the fact that she was already acting a little slutty suggested that her will had been weakened. "Very well then, suck my cock."

Olivia fell to her knees and took the Baron's cock in her mouth. He threw back his head and moaned as her tongue teased his cock head and she began taking him down her throat. She moaned contentedly too. Her moan turned to a whine when the Baron stepped back, his cock springing up, glistening with her saliva. "Gimme," she begged.

"Take care of the Emperor's cock first and then you may have mine," he told her.

"Oh, alright then," said the Queen. "Bring that thing over here," she told Selassie.

Simon took a step forward, quickly feeling the tip of his cock engulfed by her hot mouth. "JAH!" he moaned in delight. "Dis woman is good. She be deep throatin ma dick mon." Simon grunted as Olivia bobbed her head. "I can see why you been wantin her all dese years, mon. She's a natural."

The Baron snorted watching the Queen of hearts sucking off Semen Sez. "She's had practice," he told Simon. He didn't like sharing her with the albino. Semen was an ugly freak, but he needed the Rastafarian at the moment. Still, he didn't have to watch her suck him for a long time it he didn't want to. "Queen, you can have my cock again as soon as you get Simon off. I suggest you speed it up."

"Gack!" Selassie choked at the Queen of Hearts went supersonic on his cock. Her head was a blur. "Jah mon, suck dat cock, beetch." Within seconds the sperm was welling up in his balls. His cock jerked, sending the first load of his semen into her belly. She slowed, sucking his jerking cock normally now.

"Keep sucking Queen," ordered Samedi. "Swallow as much of his cum as you can."

Olivia wrapped her lips around the head, jerking the pale shaft, taking more of his seed into her mouth. It was good, but not as good as the Baron's semen. She gulped it down until her belly felt bloated. She finally released his cock, getting a big load of his semen splattered on her face before his cock quit spurting. She licked her lips, tasting his seed, rolling it on her tongue and letting it slide down her throat. Simon stumbled backwards and collapsed in the chair at the desk. He was panting. The Queen turned her attention back on the Baron. She frowned, her belly was distended with Simon's sperm. "I'm sorry, I swallowed too much, but you can cum on my tits if you want," she told him, yanking her shoulder straps down and pulling her white suit down under her large breasts. Her nipples were pointy and hard.

"Was that enough, Simon?" asked Samedi.

Semen Sez threw back his head and laughed. "Enough? Enough? Ha Ha Ha. She just sucked a new record out of ma cock, mon. 1 beelion 879, meellion, 327 thousand, and 23 sperm. I should say, dat is more then enough."

Olivia felt funny. She blinked, forcing herself to her feet, pulling her suit back up to cover her breasts. She felt funny. She no longer smelled the Baron's cock. All she smelled was sperm. She wrinkled her nose. She felt funny. Not normal. She scratched her belly with both hands. It was bloated from all the semen she'd swallowed. As she scratched, her belly went back down to it's normal flat toned shape. Her belly didn't feel as full now, but the itching was spreading all over her body. She scratched everywhere, bending over and heaving up a little of his semen. Olivia gasped for breath, standing up straight, using her will to fight off whatever they'd done to her. "You two will pay for this," she hissed. They both responded by laughing.

"You asked what we did to you," said Samedi, his skull shining through. He paced before her, hands clasped behind his back. "You're familiar with nanobots I'm sure. Think of Simon's sperm as a type of nanobot. He can sense them. He can control them and by controlling them, he can control you. He can mold you any way he wants."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.