Can't Buy You Love - Cover

Can't Buy You Love

Copyright© 2013 by Dak0ta52

Chapter 11

I awoke the following morning lying on my back with Rosalia’s head on my chest and a leg thrown over my groin. I was completely refreshed after one of the most restful nights I’d had in a very long time.

Rosalia and I had made love, twice, before cuddling together and falling asleep. The first was quick and passionate, the second was long and loving.

Lying there this morning, I took a couple strands of her silky hair and used it to tickle her nose. She brushed it away as if it were a fly. I did it again and she shooed it away again and then scratched her nose. I moved it to her cheek and chin and she again tried to fan the fly, opening her eyes this time. She saw it was me and gave me a swat, then smiled brightly at me.

I kissed her on the forehead, got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. After standing in front of the toilet for about a minute I was able to force it downwards enough that I was sure it would hit the water. Finally drained, I washed, brushed my teeth and headed back into the bedroom.

Rosalia had fallen back asleep, this time lying on her front. The sheet was down to where the tops of her sexy globes were showing. I admired her narrow waist and the two dimples in the small of her back just above her buttocks. I noticed the swells of her breast being pushed out from lying on her chest. Her back was smooth and flawless. Not a mark or mole could be seen. Her hair cascaded to the side as she faced away from me.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled her legs. My limp dick cradled into the valley between her cheeks. I lightly walked my fingers up her back causing her to emit a weak groan. I slid my hands back down and then walked my fingers up each side. When I reached her lower ribs, she squealed and slammed her arms down over my hands. I continued to tickle, pushing my fingers higher until I reached her arm pits. She was laughing hysterically now, thrashing violently below me.

“No Jake,” she screamed. “Usted me hara pis.”

I understood the ‘No Jake’ as well as the ‘me’ and ‘pis.’ I stopped tickling and she pulled herself from under me and ran to the bathroom. I heard the toilet seat clunk. ‘Damn, got to remember to put that thing down.’

A few minutes later she stood in the bathroom door with hands on hips and a stern look on her face. Her hair was disheveled from sleep. All five feet of her standing there naked. I had to laugh.

She broke into a smile and came running at me. I caught her as she lunged and spun her around to lie on top of her. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed.

I kissed my way down her chin and then her neck.

“Aspero,” she said, rubbing my stubble.

I smiled, got up and put on a pair of boxers, then went into the bathroom. I was washing my face with a hot washcloth when she came in wearing a pair of thongs and one of my western shirts. It was closed with one snap half way between her breast and belly button. She sat on the bathroom counter and watched me.

I spread shaving cream on my face and picked up my razor. She stopped me before I could start and pushed me backwards until I was sitting on the toilet. I noticed she had closed the lid when she had finished.

Once seated, she straddled my knees and sat in my lap. Taking the razor, she began to shave away the stubble.

Her movements were slow and methodical. When she would get to a critical area, her face would mimic mine as I moved my lips or mouth to shave around. After every stroke she would reach over and swish the razor in the sink to rinse it off. Once an area had been cleaned, she would test the smoothness by rubbing it with a finger.

When she had finished she reheated the washcloth and wiped away the residue. Satisfied, she looked at me with a huge smile.

“You’re next,” I said.

She gave me a puzzled look.

“You,” I said, pointing at the razor and then pointing at the pubic hair exposed around the crotch of the thong.

The smile returned as she nodded, then jumped off my lap and lowered her thong.

I motioned for her to sit on the counter and she eagerly complied. I took a small pair of scissors from a drawer and started clipping the hair as short as I could without risk of causing an injury. With the hair shortened, I covered it with shaving cream and began to shave it away. I had her lift her legs onto the counter and lean back so I could get her labia and around her anus. After I was finished I washed away the loose hair and remaining cream to check my handiwork. I had to touch up a few areas but eventually found her crotch as hairless as the day she was born.

Before covering the area with baby oil, I gave her a chase kiss on the clitoris which elicited a little squeal.

She stood in front of the mirror but was too short to see herself down there. She climbed up and knelt on the counter with her knees spread wide. She smiled a happy smile and ran her fingers over the smoothness.

I smiled back and gave her a kiss.

“Let’s eat,” I said, rubbing my belly.

Dress in my shirt, she fixed us pancakes with bacon. Wearing only boxers, I sat and admired her as she moved around the kitchen.

The remainder of the weekend was spent primarily in the bedroom. We would make occasional trips to the kitchen to replenish our strength, only to return to the bedroom to exert ourselves once again.

The workers were back after Thanksgiving weekend. I spoke to the contractor about building houses in the subdivision and had Angel make selections of drawings from the books he had given me. He said he could let his construction crews continue working on the store while his heavy equipment operators began cutting roads into the subdivision.

I told Angel to select a special drawing for the first home as it would be the first one seen into the subdivision. I wanted it to have an attractive appeal to draw attention to the neighborhood. That particular lot would be an acre and a half while the others would be an acre. A few lots at the back of the subdivision would be three quarters of an acre.

“I like this one,” Angel said, pointing at one of the designs.

“I want the first one to be bigger than that,” I told her, noticing the square footage was just over fifteen hundred square feet. “At least two thousand, maybe up to twenty-five hundred,”

“In that case, I like this one,” she pointed to another. “If I were going to build my dream home, it would be this one.”

“That’s the one, then,” I told her. “I want you to work with the contractor from beginning to end. You pick the colors, the materials, the flooring, the fixtures, everything. Build it as if it would be your home.”

“This is so much fun,” she said with a huge smile.

Even though our supply of hay would last until the end of winter, I ordered more from the supplier Mr. Holland had been using. I wanted to buy more before supplies were scarce and prices went up.

Albert called me later in the week to say his contact from Parks and Wildlife had conducted a survey and promised twelve elk tags, fifteen mule deer tags and eighteen white tail deer tags. He also said if we planted food plots next summer, he would increase the number of tags next year.

I had Angel contact local hotels to see if we could get a special rate for hunters who traveled here for guided hunts. We would have to utilize hotels until I could have a lodge built sometime in the near future. I purchased several hunting magazines and asked her to research guided trip advertisements in this area and what they offered. I told her my idea of offering guided hunting trips on the south ranch and she took the idea and ran with it. She decided Bill could butcher and package the game, freeze it, and then ship it to the hunter’s residence. If they wanted, Bill could prepare the hides and send them to a taxidermist. She contacted a taxidermist in Marfa who agreed to a twenty-five percent discount for our clients.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.