Captured - Cover

Captured

Copyright© 2013 by DarkOne

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alex and Karen, both virgins, are captured on their honeymoon and become sex slaves for a sadistic Arab.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Despite the multiple orgasms that day, by evening Alex's cock was back to trying to harden and causing him pain quite frequently. The nights remained a torment, as everyone around him achieved the release denied to him. In fact, Alex thought it might be getting worse. He figured that he must be getting drugs in his food, but refusing to eat never went well - he had seen several slaves force-fed by the Kabila and did not want to be next.

He felt guilty and depressed over what Karen had seen, and couldn't stop seeing her disapproving face in his mind. He had wanted to explain, wanted so badly to protect her from all this. At the same time, he seemed to be unable to think about her for long before images of her thrashing in orgasm, or of Ali's cock penetrating her tight pussy, or naked women licking her clit would threaten to make him hard again.


The next time Alex was taken to see Ali, he seemed distracted. He left Alex kneeling for a few minutes while he signed some papers and sent them off to be delivered. Alex considered asking, but thought better of it. Finally Ali turned to Alex.

"I'm going to give you a chance to show me how cooperative you can be. If you do well, I may consider removing that leather sheath for a while every day. But you must do exactly as directed.

"If you fail, you will pay, as will your wife. Never forget what is riding on my continued tolerance."

With that, Ali gave him specific instructions, as Alex's horror rose and his cock hardened.


He entered the room, as directed. He was told what to expect: a large, naked black man, one of the Kabila prior to his castration, bound to a heavy frame much like that Alex himself had been bound to a few days before. He was bound spread-eagled, muscular arms and legs double strapped. Even his head was held in place by a strap across his forehead. His cock was hard, and it was the biggest Alex had ever seen. He cringed as he considered what he had to do. Ali had called him Kondo.

Alex was naked, as usual, and when he entered the room Kondo immediately started talking, yelling really, at Alex in a language he didn't understand. He knew the big man did not speak english, but Alex talked softly to him, trying to calm him with tone of voice if not the actual words. Despite the restraints, Alex was intimidated, somewhat afraid to approach him, especially given what he had to do. He cautiously walked up, hands up, trying to appear non-threatening. With shaking hands, he reached out to touch Kondo, putting his hands on his shoulders, just trying to establish contact. The large man shouted something and thrashed, but the restraints held. Alex continued to run his hands up and down Kondo's arms, then to his shoulders, down his pecs, and over his hard muscled belly. He stopped to gently run his fingers around the man's nipples, which earned him a gasp and then an aggressive scream that Alex could interpret despite the language barrier as "get your fucking hands off me".

Alex apologized, softly, knowing he wouldn't understand, then leaned down slightly to lick and suck on Kondo's nipples. He then proceeded to kiss up to his neck, the muscles obviously straining to get away, but he was unable to move. Alex had to stretch up, just slightly, but managed to get into range to kiss the large man as passionately as he could muster. He wasn't stupid enough to stick his tongue into the other man's mouth; as it was, he thought Kondo might be successful at biting him, but he persisted. As he was kissing the large black man, his hands kept moving, from flicking the nipples to caressing his chest and belly. He finally stretched his hands lower, encountering Kondo's cock. Up close it was even more impressive, and Alex felt momentarily inadequate despite his own larger-than-normal anatomy. He proceeded to slowly stroke the hard cock, occasionally reaching down further to cup and gently squeeze Kondo's balls. Despite clearly not being interested in men, or perhaps just in Alex, he reacted to the touch the way Alex had to Ali's - he was involuntarily trying to thrust his hips and get more stimulation. He began leaking precum after a few minutes, and Alex's hands were soon coated in the slimy substance.

Stifling his disgust, he moved closer so that his own hard cock was alongside Kondo's. The bigger man stiffened and shouted again, clearly in disgust, but could do nothing about it as Alex resumed kissing him. Alex rubbed their cocks together, their precum mixing, and started stroking both between his slick fingers. After days of not being able to cum, Alex was on edge, as much as he tried to resist. He knew that Kondo had also been drugged, and would not be able to prevent himself from cumming, regardless of his personal disgust. Alex stroked faster and faster, both men now panting and groaning as their cocks stimulated each other. At almost the same moment, Alex and Kondo both came, their grunts muffled by each other's lips. Alex was disgusted to find gobs of semen, both his and Kondo's, all over his hands, as well as on his cock and pubic area. He stared at the sticky substance, wanting to throw up, but knew he had no choice. He raised his hands to his lips and proceeded to lick off the combined juices until his hands were clean.

Alex and Kondo remained erect, as Alex knew they would. The big man seemed surprised, but as they couldn't talk he wasn't sure. Alex kissed his neck, and then proceeded to kiss back down to Kondo's nipples, licking and sucking them again. He kissed further down, stopping to penetrate Kondo's navel with his tongue, before continuing further. Shortly he was on his knees, Kondo's large cock pointing at him. He steeled himself, then leaned forward and licked the length of the man's shaft, collecting a variety of their combined spend on his tongue. He repeated this until all of the substance was gone from Kondo's cock, then proceeded to repeat the process on Kondo's balls. Several times Kondo shouted, presumably telling Alex to stop, but Alex continued as he knew he must. Once all of the come had been cleaned, he returned to licking the enormous shaft in front of him. Wrapping both hands around the base, he pulled the head down to stick straight out, opened his mouth, and tried to take it in.

The head of Kondo's cock slid into his mouth, and the big man uttered what Alex interpreted as a curse word. Alex's tongue touched the head of Kondo's cock, and he struggled not to vomit again. He slowly pressed forward, trying to engulf more of the phallus. It was difficult and made Alex's jaw sore, but he knew it would only get worse. He took in as much as he could, using his hands to stroke the remaining shaft, and reluctantly began swirling his tongue over the head in his mouth. He started to suck, and began a gentle in and out movement, trying to stimulate Kondo without gagging himself. After several minutes of this, the pain in Alex's jaw was increasing but he saw no sign the big man was about to cum.

Resigning himself, he increased the length of the strokes he made on Kondo's cock, pulling back so it was barely inside his mouth and then sliding down until it the head was pushing into his throat. He had to fight the urge to gag with each stroke, and swallowed often to keep from throwing up. This seemed an improvement, as Kondo was now shuddering with each thrust, and Alex kept going, trying to stimulate with hands, mouth, tongue, and throat as much as possible. Finally, when Alex was convinced he couldn't take any more, Kondo let out a loud roar and came. He was deep inside Alex's mouth, so Alex pulled back as he'd been instructed until just the head was inside his lips and stroked the length of the shaft with his hands, milking the giant cock and swallowing the cum as fast as he could.

When he finally finished, Alex was able to stand, his knees and jaw aching. He kissed the big man again, this time pushing some of the cum into Kondo's mouth with his tongue. The big man attempted to pull away, but again could not, and Alex continued kissing him until all of the semen had been swallowed.

Walking over to a small table over in the corner, Alex retrieved a bottle from it. He returned to Kondo and proceeded to pour some of the contents onto the man's large cock. It was some sort of lubricant, and Alex coated the cock liberally with it. He then took some of it and tried to spread it over his own ass, like Ali had the first time they'd met. Eventually satisfied, he put the bottle away and returned to stand in front of Kondo. He turned his back, hands shaking in fear, and then bent forward slightly. Reaching around behind himself he tried to line Kondo's cock up with his ass, but was unable to get the angle. Reluctantly he bent further, reaching between his own legs, and was finally able to get the angle he was looking for.

Closing his eyes in a silent prayer, he thrust his hips backwards while pushing out like he was straining for a bowel movement. The head of Kondo's cock popped through his sphincter, and Alex screamed in pain. He felt panicked, but knew that if he pulled off, he would be tortured and killed, and so might Karen. He panted through the pain, holding completely still, trying to come to grips with it. Alex was unsurprised to feel his cock responding to the pain, and bobbing slightly between his legs. Finding that his ass hurt slightly less when he was paying attention to his cock, Alex tried to think of nothing but the sensations in his cock as he pushed further back, taking in more and more of Kondo's length.

As the pain in his bowel increased, Alex almost reflexively reached down with one hand and started stroking his own cock, hoping for further distraction from the pain. He was able to distract himself until his ass cheeks bumped into Kondo's pelvis, and he realised he had taken the man's entire length. Continuing to stroke his own cock, he slide forward slowly until he could feel the flare of the man's head pulling at his sphincter, and then slid back onto the cock again. He started thrusting in earnest then, pulling forward slowly then slamming his ass back against the big man behind him. He kept stroking his cock in time with the thrusting, and soon both men were grunting with each stroke. Alex realised with a start that he was about to cum again, and stopped stroking himself, but it was too late; the continued pressure in his ass and the massaging of his prostate as he impaled himself was too much, and just as Kondo roared again, cumming in Alex's ass, Alex grunted and shot his load out across the floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.