Captured - Cover

Captured

Copyright© 2013 by DarkOne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alex and Karen, both virgins, are captured on their honeymoon and become sex slaves for a sadistic Arab.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

A naked young man wearing a gold collar eventually came for him, opening Alex's cage and letting him out. He introduced himself as John, his accent making it obvious he was from Australia. He told Alex that he was there to provide an orientation.

"Does that mean that you'll answer my questions?" Asked Alex.

"I will try. There are some things I'm not allowed to say, and some I probably don't know the answer to, but I will try."

"Where are we?

"No one seems to know, exactly. Of us, I mean; I'm sure Sahib and the others do, but they never tell us."

"What do they want with us?"

"Different things for different slaves," John replied. "Some are brought here as sex slaves. Those generally service the Sahib for a time, then become public use slaves here in the compound, before being granted to his associates as rewards. I suspect they don't last long after they are given away. Some are here to cook, or clean, or whatever. Some are here to be tortured. Many of the slaves here were sold into slavery by their families, or given to the Sahib to pay a debt or as a bribe; others were kidnapped. See those enormous black guys? We call them the Kabila. They are from some strange African tribe that somehow Sahib has a connection to. I don't understand it really, but apparently, they are raised like animals, forced to exercise, taught to fight, and pitted against each other in an arena. Those who are the best are given to the Sahib. He has their vocal chords cut, so they cannot speak, and castrates them to tone down the aggression. Those that survive are completely loyal to the Sahib, despite everything - apparently it's some sort of honour for their families if they are chosen. They're not very smart, but they're incorruptible, and vicious to anyone they see as disrespecting the Sahib."

"And why am I here?"

"I'm not sure. Is it true you were brought here with your wife?"

Alex nodded.

"That's a new one. I've never seen him take a couple before. I don't envy you, whatever he has planned."

"Do you have any idea where my wife might be?"

"A few possible places. She may be in the female slave quarters, which are upstairs. Don't try to go up there - any male caught up there is castrated. It's possible she is in the family quarters, if the Sahib has taken a personal interest in her. It's also possible she's in the Harem. All of those places are unreachable for you, friend. They are guarded, and anyone caught approaching the harem or the family quarters is killed. Only a few female sex slaves and the Kabila can go up there. Even the Sahib's associates and family would be executed. Take my advice, and try to forget about her."

"We just got married last week! You really think I could forget about her?" John just shook his head sadly.

Over the rest of the morning, John took Alex to see the kitchens, the laundry, and the guest areas. These last John fond highly disturbing, as no one seemed to close their doors, and unfortunate sex slaves could be seen being fucked and abused in all possible combinations. Twice someone tried to include John or himself, but John politely declined for orientation duty. One belligerent, apparently inebriated man tried to force the issue; before John even had to say anything, one of the Kabila was there and dragged him away.

"So how did you end up here, John?"

"I got myself in deep gambling. I couldn't pay my debts, so they sold me to Sahib to cover what I owed."

"And you've never tried to escape?"

"I did at the beginning. You learn really quickly not to repeat that mistake." A haunted look crossed John's eyes before shaking it off. "If you're smart, once you're released from Sahib's personal service, you seek out a patron. Someone who can keep you safe. You offer to let them have you instead of having to force you, and hope it's someone who retains influence for a long time."

"Has no one ever escaped?"

"Not since I've been here. Anyone who tried was brought back, dead or alive, as an example to the rest. I've been here four years now. No one leaves alive, Alex. The only way out is a body bag."

"And Ali - is he gay? I-"

John laughed. "No. The Sahib is aroused by power. If he has power over you, he wants to fuck you. It doesn't matter what gender you are, what skin colour. The more he can humiliate you, the better he likes it."

Alex took him back to his cage. As he was locking the padlock, Alex asked about the entire room masturbating together during the night.

"I can't talk about that, Alex. But let me give you a piece of advice. Just go with it. It's the only thing you get, and as you probably noticed, not everyone gets that either. Have you seen those sheaths some of the slaves wear? That's probably the worst punishment of all. So take what you can get, when you can get it."

With that, Alex was alone again, seemingly forgotten in his cage.


That night, when the rustling started, Alex tried to ignore it again. It seemed his cock knew what it meant though, and despite being thoroughly disgusted by it, he was hard and aching for release. Again vowing not to give in, he spent another miserable night.


The next morning, he was informed the Sahib would be seeing him that day. He was taken from his cage, to a large shower room, where one of the Kabila hosed him off with a high pressure water hose. He was then shaved by the Kabila, leaving his entire body completely smooth. A cream was applied after the shaving, which John had warned him would keep him hairless forever. It burned slightly, and smelled of unpronounceable chemicals. Next he was strapped down onto what looked like a doctor's exam table. An older gentleman came in, examined him quickly, then proceeded to suddenly and without warning shove a gloved finger into Alex's tight, virgin ass. Alex screamed, but the man ignored him, twisting the finger around, stimulating his prostate. His erection, which had been present on and off for two days reared its head again, and the 'doctor' laughed.

Removing his gloved finger, he quickly replaced it with a plastic device that Alex soon learned was the nozzle of an enema bag. He was pumped full of warm fluid, forced to hold it for several agonising minutes, then the tube was removed. He was humiliated as the fluid and his shit ran out of him, but the room had a sprinkler and a large floor drain, and he was rinsed off before being subjected to a second enema. This time the fluid ran mostly clean and the sprinkler was barely required. Once done, the Kabila prodded him back into the shower room where he proceeded to scrub Alex with an abrasive brush until his skin glowed an irritated pink. It took a few swats with the crop to get him to cooperate, but soon even his genitals and ass were squeaky clean.

Finally finished, he was marched down the long hallway to the same room he met Ali in a few days prior. Again he was forced to kneel and wait for the 'master' to arrive. After the Kabila left, Ali (Alex reminded himself to call the man Sahib - John had carefully explained the terrible results if a slave called him Ali) told Alex to stand and follow him. He was led into a room where he was forced to stand still while an ancient, ugly female slave prodded and measured his flaccid cock and balls. Once finished, the Sahib led him through yet another door.

Alex stopped, dumbfounded, as the door swung shut behind him. In front of him, on several raised platforms, were couples that were all in the 69 position. All of the participants were men, and Alex was horrified to see large, hard cocks buried in the mouths and throats of their partners. Ali just stood and watched his expression as he witnessed the depraved acts. As Alex's gaze shifted from one obscene pairing to another, he began to pick out details. He noticed that the men all had chain belts, to which their wrists were tethered with straps. Also leading from the belts were several smaller chains, and at first Alex could not see what they were attached to.

"Take a closer look," offered Ali, an amused but predatory grin on his face. Alex, mortified but unable to look away, slowly approached the nearest couple. The men would have qualified as attractive, he supposed. As he got closer, he was able to see some of the chains. They lead from one man's belt to the rings in the other mans nipples, and to similar rings in the bases of their penis shafts. The chains were pulled taught, and he could see that every movement would pull one ring or the other painfully. The men he approached seemed to be very careful not to move, trying not to aggravate the rings any more than they needed to be. He noticed that while both men were hard, neither was actively sucking the cock in their mouth. Both were drooling excessively and trying to breathe out of their noses.

"This is my laboratory facility," Ali continued. "Here I test restraints, bindings, and drugs. This particular binding is most devious; both men have piercings through their tongues and through the mid-shaft of their cocks. One man's tongue piercing is linked to the other's cock, and vice versa. They cannot stop fellating each other if they tried. I've also spent millions of dollars on designer drugs. The one I am testing here is a potent aphrodesiac and stimulant. It prevents them from becoming completely soft until they have had a certain number of orgasms. You've heard of viagra? This is it's cruel older brother. The pharmaceutical companies rejected it years ago because prolonged use is addictive, can cause erections that last so long that the circulation is cut off and the cock becomes necrotic, and most likely significantly shortens the life span of the user. But what do I care? My pets are hard when I want them to be, and if I have to replace some, so be it.

"The bonus to this drug? Erections that last hours, despite orgasm, and cannot be controlled. Greatly increased quantities of semen, but they are sterile. Eventually the users become so addicted both to the drug and to sex that they are completely compliant with anything I wish. They become aroused at the slightest provocation, and can even be forced to orgasm by the application of pain instead of pleasure.

"These are my newest additions to this experiment. Their piercings are fresh, and likely agonising. None of them is gay, and all are quite disgusted by having a cock in their mouth. They cannot stop their erections, and their cocks are likely quite sore from being hard so long. And they have not been addicted long enough to have learned to enjoy this sort of thing.

"You don't believe me about orgasming to painful stimuli? Watch, then." With that, Ali reached between the two men, grabbed a chain at random, and yanked. The man whose unfortunate nipple had just been painfully tugged screamed around the cock in his mouth and jerked. Those movements translated through the series of chains to pull on the other man's nipples and cock, and he shrieked in response, also twitching. This triggered a cascade of screaming, thrashing movements passing back and forth, and Alex watched in disgusted fascination as the cocks stifling the screams became even harder and then the men began almost involuntarily mouth-fucking the other. This lasted a couple of minutes before they both came, semen shooting out around the obstructions in their mouths to coat their faces. They were both swallowing reflexively, and Alex realised it was probably a case of swallow or die. Post-orgasm, they both seemed to make a conscious effort to stop the twitching, and returned to the unnatural stillness they had demonstrated earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.