Apertus Vice
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - As St. Mary's Prep prepares to reopen on a new campus with a new dress code, the city of Apertus has become a key link in an international drug smuggling ring with links to Al-Qaeda. The Army and the CIA send a team undercover to investigate. Of course, going undercover at America's first all-Program high school has its advantages.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Special Agent Javier Cortez, Saturday, August 26, 2006

Everything had been going great for the past week or so. The Rodgers brothers had used their father's passwords to hack into the accounts of Metrocapital Bank. They were uncovering one of the biggest criminal cases in U.S. history. It turned out that the entire bank, which operated in six states, was a money-laundering operation. It was only a matter of time before we had to call the SEC, which would make the narcotics/counterterrorism operation more difficult. Still, I was confident that we'd get it all wrapped up in time. Our station chief in Bogota had called me last night to say the Colombian Army had just discovered 12 Mistral surface-to-air missiles missing. Grandpa had alerted his network of informants, which covered every port and marina in Florida. I was expecting a phone call sometime in the next week.

The phone call I got as I was coming downstairs wasn't what I'd expected. Mom handed me the receiver.

"Langley's on the phone."

I picked it up and answered, "Javier Cortez."

A woman's voice came on the line. "This is Diana Hampton, with the domestic threats division."

"Yes, is this about the missiles?"

"No, it's about Hunter Weems."

"Oh, shit."

"You got that right. Three students in The Program at an Episcopalian school in Birmingham were murdered last night. We picked up a phone call from the suspect discussing Hunter."

"Let me guess, he's still at large?"

"And he has unknown accomplices, so we can't tell you what to look for. We'd like you to talk to the Army or the FBI about putting someone who's trained in asset protection on him."

"Ok, can you send me whatever you've got on the guy?"

"Check your email in about five minutes."

I called Andres and asked him to come over and bring the Oquendos. I printed out copies of the email for them. It contained a photograph of our suspect and everything Langley had been able to find on him. He looked exactly like you'd expect him to, wild hair and unkempt clothing. Apparently he'd started out in the anti-abortion movement and switched to protesting public nudity and the shot in the mid-90s. He had a couple of arrests for disorderly conduct, but nothing that would suggest violence.

When they got to my house, I handed them the printouts and had them sit down around the kitchen table.

"This lovely gentleman," I explained, "just murdered three Program students, and Langley tells me he or some of his friends are coming for Hunter Weems next. That means we need to put formal asset protection on Hunter. Does anybody here have training in asset protection?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.