Apertus Vice - Cover

Apertus Vice

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - As St. Mary's Prep prepares to reopen on a new campus with a new dress code, the city of Apertus has become a key link in an international drug smuggling ring with links to Al-Qaeda. The Army and the CIA send a team undercover to investigate. Of course, going undercover at America's first all-Program high school has its advantages.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

CIA Agent Simeon Mena, Wednesday August 16, 2006

I met Alian in front of the sex lounge immediately after the lunch bell rang. We had started dating over the past few weeks, and met every day for sex. We found a bed and I lay down on it and opened my legs as Alian fished a bottle of lube out of his backpack. I gasped as he worked the cold lube into my asshole. He squirted some more lube onto his cock and mounted me. Alian mounted me and took my penis in his hand. He began stroking it as he pressed his cock into my body. He kissed me, and then sat back up and started fucking me. His earrings swung back in forth in time to the rhythm of his thrusting as his face contorted with pleasure. Then he grunted and I felt my bowels filling with his seed. He kept his softening dick inside me as he finished me off. We cleaned off and then went to get in line for food.

We got our food and sat down in the grass outside.

"So do you have time after school?" Alian asked.

"I just have to tell my mom I'll be going somewhere, why?"

"We have a job to do."

"What is it?"

"Andres will explain in the car. The gist of it is that we're buying cocaine from somebody."

"Ok, I probably won't tell Mom about the cocaine."

Alian laughed. "Good idea."

I told Mom I'd be gone for the afternoon and walked out to meet Alian and Javier. We got in Javier's car and drove off.

Javier started briefing us as he drove. "We've had a change in plans. You're not buying any coke any more, you're just going to approach the target directly. The kid's name is Joey Rodgers. He gets out of basketball practice in about an hour. You're gonna go up to him, ask to talk privately and tell him that you're narcs, then offer to recruit him."

"What makes you think he's going to take us up on the offer instead of, you know, killing us?" Alian asked.

"His father's running the operation, and apparently an abusive asshole. We figure we give him the opportunity for escape and revenge, he'll turn."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, even if we weren't after his father, this kid would be a prime recruiting target."

"Ok, we'll take your word for it, but you'll be there for backup, right?"

"Yeah, I'll be waiting in the car. Bring him back here and we'll take him for a debriefing."

"Ok."

We parked outside Apertus High School and Javier turned on the radio. After several minutes, we noticed a group of boys walking out of the gym. Javier put on a pair of sunglasses and looked at them.

"That's the j.v. basketball team. Ok, there he is in the gray shirt."

Alian and I got out of the car and approached him. He was short for a basketball player, with brown eyes and spiky brown hair. I noticed he was wearing an earring in his left ear.

"Hey, are you Joey Rodgers?" Alian asked.

"Yeah, can I help you?"

"We're looking for some help."

"What kind of help?"

"We want to take down your father."

"You guys work for the Monterey Cartel?"

"No, CIA."

He seemed a bit taken aback by that. "CIA, huh. You guys got like, badges or something?"

"The CIA doesn't carry badges, kind of doesn't work with the whole undercover thing."

"Yeah, that makes sense. But do you have any spy gadgets or anything to prove that you're not just fucking with me."

"Yeah, stand back." Alian pressed a button on his watch, which fired a grappling hook that landed on the nearest tree limb.

"Ok, I'll buy that. But what's in this for me?"

"You get rid of your Dad, and you might get recruited into the CIA."

"That's good enough for me."

"Great, then come with us."

Alian retracted the grappling hook and showed Joey to the car. He got in the front seat, and Javier immediately started questioning him.

"So does your dad have a day job?"

"Yeah, he's a vice-president at a bank."

"Really?"

"Well, I think it's a front. They store most of the product in the vaults."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.