Apertus Vice
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As St. Mary's Prep prepares to reopen on a new campus with a new dress code, the city of Apertus has become a key link in an international drug smuggling ring with links to Al-Qaeda. The Army and the CIA send a team undercover to investigate. Of course, going undercover at America's first all-Program high school has its advantages.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Simeon Mena, Tuesday, August 8, 2006

As we drove down the highway, I looked down at my bare feet. I hadn't brought any shoes with me; Mom had said we wouldn't need them in America. In fact, she said that most people in this part of America went everywhere naked, and that we would have to go naked to school. My brother Cris was more excited about this than I was. Actually, I was starting to doubt Mom. None of the people we'd seen since we docked the boat in Miami before dawn were naked. Maybe it was just her way of encouraging me to pack light. At the moment, I was more interested in the new country I was in than what my future held in the way of clothing. I looked out the window of the car and tried to read the signs along the highway. Most of them were for stores or restaurants. There were a lot more stores here than in Cuba, and most of them looked brand-new. Even though I was excited at first, I hadn't slept in 24 hours, and the noise of the road and the car's air-conditioner lulled me to sleep.

I woke up as we were entering the town of Apertus. The stores and houses here looked even newer than those in the rest of Florida, and I remembered Mr. Cortez saying that the town had just recently been built. I looked around for naked people, but didn't see any at first. After a few minutes though, I saw a naked man out walking his dog. We drove through a square where there were several more naked people. One couple looked like they were having sex.

"Why are people here naked?" Cris asked from the back seat.

"Well," Mr. Cortez explained, "some people like to be naked for comfort, and some people like to be naked because they think it's sexy. A lot of people in America don't like sex, so they made it illegal to be naked most places. This city was built by people who didn't like those laws, so they encourage being naked."

"Do people here build a new city every time they don't like the laws?"

"No," Mr. Cortez chuckled, "mostly they just write angry letters in the newspapers."

"So do we need to be naked now?" I asked.

"Not just yet," he replied, even though Cris was eagerly sliding off his pants in the back, "you can have a few days to acclimate. Nudity isn't required except in schools."

"Why just schools?"

"It's actually just this school. It's a private school, we couldn't enroll you in the public school on time because of the way they do the calendar here. You know about the Naked in School Program?"

"No."

"It's a program in schools where the students have to spend a week naked. It's supposed to get them more comfortable with sex."

"But you said Americans don't like sex..."

"Some do, some don't. The idea here is to make it so that everyone likes it. Anyway, they found out that the children in The Program behaved better and got better grades than the other children, so when they built this city they moved the school here and said that all the students would have to be naked all the time."

"So will Mom have to be naked?" My mother was supposed to be teaching Spanish at the same school I was going to.

"No, the rule is only for the kids. I guess they figured the teachers had already made up their minds about sex."

We pulled into what I supposed was his driveway. Mom and Mr. Cortez's son had already gotten there.

"Get ready for a real American breakfast kids," Mr. Cortez said, and lead us inside. Mr. Cortez and my mom were fully clothed, and his son was wearing shorts with no shirt. Mrs. Cortez and her daughter-in-law were in the kitchen, wearing only aprons, and there were a couple of kids around; they were all stark naked, except a few had on earrings. Mr. Cortez motioned for me to sit down.

A boy about my age sat down next to me. He had dark skin and curly hair and wore thick hoop earrings, which, from what I had seen so far, were the style in America.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.