Cousins on Vacation - Cover

Cousins on Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Cotton Nightie

Day 84

Drama Sex Story: Day 84 - Three months after the events in A Cousin Alone, our families go on a vacation to the "Happiest Place on Earth" during spring break. We manage to invite BF along and plan for a wonderful week of sight seeing and secretive sex. Read along as I discover how complicated relationships can get trying to blend three lives into one love.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I was subdued on the way home, but told BF I was just tired from the trip and exciting evening. She smiled at me, put her arm around me, pulling me close to kiss my hair and then ran off to chase around my younger cousins for a bit. My uncle walked with his son on the way back and they were having animated conversations about school, technology and politics, which let me have some time to think without distractions.

Unfortunately, my thoughts just ran in circles, making me even more tired, and by the time we all got into our respective beds I was no better off. BF and I had gotten very comfortable sleeping together, and it was nice to just snuggle up with her after the lights went out. I really wasn't in the mood for anything, but she kept rubbing her hands over my hips and back, letting me know in her own way that she wasn't sleepy yet.

I rolled over to face her, letting her kiss me, drawing me out of my funk. We had to be very quiet to avoid my mother and aunt hearing us, but luckily the room was cold and the bed had thick blankets with a comforter on top to help muffle some sounds. I never realized how loud kissing could be. Breathing could also give away arousal by how fast or deep it was, so as our hands explored each other we had to try to keep our breathing relaxed and steady.

I wore a short cotton nightie with thin white panties. She had on a kind of satin teddy that hung loosely, with lacy edges along the top and bottom. I could smell his cologne as we kissed, bringing to mind the image of her kissing him under the tree again. I felt her mouth against mine, moving in the same tender way, as her fingers traced the top of my panties making me suck in my stomach. Her fingers slid down past the elastic and I couldn't breathe for moment, shaking as she brushed her fingers against the thin hairs on my mons.

I gripped her teddy, twisting the smooth fabric in my fists, pulling her against me as I moved my mouth to her ears and neck. She began to press her fingers at the top of my slit, moving in slow circles while I pressed my forehead against her shoulder, trying not to make a sound. We stayed in that position for a long time, as she gently teased me towards my release, moving only the fingers of one hand. When I began to quiver, she slid her finger down past my nub to get slippery, then directly stimulated me. I put my mouth on her shoulder and bit down to keep from crying out as my opening pulsed on her finger.

I let go of her teddy, and slid my hands down her back to pull her leg over mine. I ran my fingers along her cheeks, then down to between her legs from behind. She had made a soaking mess of herself, and my fingers were covered when I finally reached all the way to her swollen nub. I kept just below it, tracing along the soft skin just above her opening, spelling out the word love with my finger, over and over. She clutched at me, hugging me hard, her mouth moving in my hair, whispering nearly silent affirmations in my ear, yes, yes.

I kept the pace slow, breathing her scent and his cologne as she edged closer to her release, amazed at how comfortable I'd become with her body. That first time we kissed as lovers, it had seemed so strange to be attracted to her. Now I knew her body as well as my own, knew just where she liked to be touched, how long it took her to respond and release. Not that it was boring or routine, she could never be that to me. It was more like the feeling of coming home. That utter faith and confidence that I belonged exactly where I was, knew exactly what I was doing, and was trusted to handle her heart without breaking it.

She gripped my hair as she let go, her breath hot against my ear, straining hard not to make a sound. I kept my finger moving, love, love, love, making her squirm as another wave seemed to break. She had mastered the art of staying on the edge to make her releases last much longer and break much harder than mine. She tried to explain it to me, but I hadn't figured out the trick for myself yet. It didn't stop me enjoying it through her as she shook against me, holding on tighter as each wave moved through her. Eventually she let go of my hair and I moved my hand to caress her thigh and back as she drifted off to sleep.

I had a fitful night, and finally gave up trying to sleep. I eased away from BF, careful not to wake her, then picked through our suitcase for my bathing suit in the dark. I changed silently, then slipped out of the room without making a sound, putting on my flip flops after the door shut. The bag with my towel, toiletries and clothes for later bounced against my leg as I went to the elevators. With eight people and two bathrooms, it might work better showering in the locker rooms near the pool after a swim.

It was still dark outside, but the sky had a hint of dawn as I slipped into the warm water. I had the whole pool to myself and swam a few laps to work out the kinks in my back. There was a large rock feature with a slide for the kids that twisted down from about thirty feet above the pool. It also had a waterfall that fell into the water at the far side, so I swam over and let the water beat against my back and shoulders.

The sun was rising behind me, lighting up the hotel as I watched. It was a beautiful display, steam rising out of the water around me as the mirrored windows reflected the light back down, moving across the large terraced area. There were lounge chairs for sunbathing next to the pool. I saw a few brave souls coming out for an early morning swim like me, and smiled as I realized one of them was my boyfriend. I stayed in the falling water, head just barely above the water line, waiting to see how long it would take for him to notice me.

He looked yummy in the early morning light. His muscles weren't large, but he had good definition and a great butt. He dropped his towel near where I left mine, then ran to dive into the pool, coming up with his hair slicked back to swim out toward me. When he got close, he realized someone was in the pool with him and laughed out loud when he saw it was me.

"Great minds think alike," he said, swimming over to me. He slipped his hands up along my sides and pulled me into a kiss, holding me up since I couldn't reach the bottom. Our mouths opened together, tongues touched briefly, then he broke away, putting his cheek next to mine as he hugged me tight. "Oh, I've missed you so much. This has been the hardest part for me. I've been wanting to hold you and kiss you, so I had to give them to BF for delivery. Did she give them to you last night?"

It felt like the earth had settled under my feet, letting me stand on solid ground again. "Yes, she was very thorough, and made sure I got every one." I leaned back, my arms over his shoulders, to look him in the eyes with a half smile on my face. "It has been hard for me, too. Harder than I thought."

"I know, sweetheart, I could tell." He touched my face, running his hand along my hair. "It's funny, though. When we started all this, I don't believe I ever expected I'd have two women who loved me. I figured I'd love you, and she'd love you, but she and I would just be friends. When you told me how you loved us both, how you wouldn't pick one over the other, I didn't really understand, honestly. Now I do, and it really is hard. I love her, too."

"The hardest part for me now is having to just watch and not share."

"It was hard for me, too. When we would close our nightly chats, knowing that she got to have you, that you got to have her. And I got to have ... me." He chuckled sadly.

"Well, I know I'm the lucky one. I got you alone at the beginning. Then I got her to myself for a few days as well. You two have never had time to find your own balance. I'm glad when I see you loving each other. On the plane, when I was coming back from the restroom, you were sitting with your heads together and eyes shut. It made my heart warm to see you both like that. And last night under the tree, I couldn't bring myself to intrude, you both looked so happy."

"There have been some good moments so far, but it always feels like something is missing without you there, too. We may need to plan a day trip to get some alone time together. Just the three of us."

Some kids ran and did a cannonball into the pool, which made us laugh. We swam around together for a bit, then tried out the slide. Eventually, hunger drove us out of the water. We each went our own way at the locker room to shower, meeting up to walk together back to our rooms. When we got there, it was utter chaos as everyone was up and trying to get ready at once in the two small bathrooms.

BF saw our wet hair and smiled at us both as she rubbed her tousled hair. "If you go swimming again tomorrow, wake me up, will you?" I've been waiting for my turn in the bathroom for half an hour so far."

"Why don't you come eat with us now and shower when everyone else comes down?"

"Let me get my purse!"

As soon as the elevator doors closed, we came together in a huddle, hugging close and kissing each other. I kissed her lips while he kissed my cheek and neck. Then she took my kiss and gave it to him while I nuzzled close to them both, rubbing my face on his cheek, kissing her throat. We passed our love and affection around, letting it build until it the heat warmed us through. As the elevator stopped, we stepped back with frustrated sighs, his shorts sticking out noticeably in the front.

"Nice shorts," I said with a giggle. He looked down and saw, reaching in to adjust himself to make the bulge less conspicuous. I impulsively took his hand when he pulled it back out and kissed his fingertips, feeling the moist evidence of his arousal on my lips and drawing his scent in with my breath.

BF let out a growl. "Stop it! Damnation, that's not fair. You got to see him in the pool, too."

"We didn't plan it," he said, reaching around her shoulders as we walked toward the restaurant, holding my hand captive. "My little brother kicked me all night in his sleep. I had no idea she was down there, I was just getting out before I got bruised. Besides, I hear you got to deliver my kisses last night. Talk about not fair!"

"I was amazed we could keep as quiet as we did," I said, then turned to BF. "You nearly pulled my hair out at the end."

"You bit my shoulder so hard it left marks!"

"Shut up, you liked it and you know it."

"So," she said with a grin. He watched the banter bouncing back and forth with a smile.

"This is going to be a good day."

When the family eventually came down to join us for breakfast, BF left quietly to go shower and change. I was talking with my little cousins and looked around for my boyfriend to find him gone. I smiled, knowing exactly what was going on in the shower upstairs. I still felt envious, but tempered with love, not pain or worry.

Mom noticed too, unfortunately. When I went to get another cup of coffee she followed me with a worried look, working herself up to say something to me.

"Are you OK?" she asked me as I opened the sugar packets.

"Sure, Mom, why do you ask?"

"Sweetie," she whispered, "I don't think they are pretending anymore. I think your best friend is..."

"Mom, it's OK. Really."

"How can you say that? You know I don't really approve, but I would never want you to get hurt like this."

"Mom, I don't think you want me to explain, but it really is OK."

She looked unconvinced. "I don't want this to ruin your vacation. You seemed so down yesterday and last night. You can't tell me it doesn't bother you."

I took a deep breath and thought about what to say, deciding not to open the biggest can of worms during breakfast, so I danced around the truth a little. "Mom," I whispered, "he and I went swimming really early this morning." I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

She opened her eyes wide. "Oh."

"Believe me, everything is working out according to plan and I am having a fantastic vacation so far." I gave her a large, relaxed smile. "Toe curling, in fact."

"Oh! So they are..."

"Probably sitting around while everyone down here assumes the same thing you did."

"Well! That might be more than I wanted to know, but it certainly puts my mind to rest. I'm glad you are OK!" She had a bright red flush as she carried her coffee back to the table.

The rest of the day was great fun. We visited the park all day, but only managed to ride a quarter of the rides. We met up with the family for lunch and dinner, then hung out to watch the Parade of Lights. Under the cover of darkness we were able to tease each other into a frenzy, but couldn't think of how to get away long enough to do something about it.

When we got back to the hotel, I quietly suggested a late swim. It wasn't what we might want to do given all the options, but it beat turning in early or hanging out in the hotel bar with the family. There were plenty of others with the same idea, but mostly older people who were enjoying a soak, rather than the crazed pandemonium earlier when the younger kids were swimming.

We left our towels and bags on some lounge chairs near the pool and stepped into the warm water. There were hidden speakers playing soft music and the lights were out, except for those in the pool, creating a lovely and romantic atmosphere. We swam around in the darkest corners, holding hands, touching, just being close.

My bathing suit was a one piece, dark blue with white piping. It had high cut legs to make me look taller and a little support under my breasts to keep them looking their best. BF was wearing a two-piece, of course, white with thin strings holding a few strategic bits of cloth. She had the long legs and well rounded breasts to pull it off, not to mention the most yummy flat stomach. Her cute little navel looked like a thin line when she stood straight. She also had a lovely, full mons that drew the eye and sped the heart rate.

Our boyfriend wore loose surfer shorts. Ordinarily, I'd prefer him in something a little tighter, but that limited the possibilities, and we were on the lookout for those everywhere we could. The day in the park had been a little frustrating, with a distinct lack of private spots to spend a half hour or so. We also suspected they had the place so wired for video and audio, we'd probably end up the featured video in the security guys' break room if we tried anything there.

BF had her hand up the leg of his suit as we leaned against the wall of the pool. He just kept sighing with a big goofy grin on his face, enjoying the attention. BF had been quietly describing what she would prefer to be doing, using a fanciful scenario involving a beach, a bungalow and a scented oils. I have to admit it sounded wonderful to me, bringing to mind the gift I'd given him.

"Did we use up all the oil I got you for Christmas?" I asked quietly.

"No, there is still some of that musk scented one, but neither one of you ever picked it." He seemed blissful.

"I still can't believe you slid off the bed." I took his hand and turned myself around in the water, placing it on my breast.

"I didn't slide off the bed, I slid off you. I told you not to use so much." He was holding his breath a bit between phrases now, squeezing my breast in time with BF's movements.

"It was still fun. We should go to the beach."

"We could, you know. Would your families mind?" BF got bored easily.

"I want to see the rest of the park. Maybe in a few days. I heard someone talking about a nice resort near Vero Beach. Want me to check?" Playing like this was fun, but I wanted some hot, sweaty sex. I moved his hand to my mons so he could squeeze there, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.