Teasing Builders When With Eric - Cover

Teasing Builders When With Eric

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I was a cheap and flirty tease with some builders, and the fun we had.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

While living with Eric, my first older partner, I enjoyed a really good teasing and flirting experience.

We lived in Eric's house, an old three bedroom home and it was in need of some repair work. Eric organized a firm of builders to see to problems with the chimney breast and the walls, pointing problems I think it was called?

The work took over three weeks to carry out and it gave me many an opportunity to enjoy some teasing, flirting and flashing fun.

Eric knew I was a randy cow and that the sight of several hunky builders and apprentices would be too much for me to resist.

It started off fairly tame and light.

There were about 5 guys working at the most on the house, some days only 2 of them would be there and at other times all of them.

I made sure that when I was in I dressed appropriately. Appropriately for a tease and a slutty piece of fuck meat that is!

During the first week I made sure I took plenty showers whenever they were around, leaving the bedroom curtains and blinds open of course. Wrapping myself in a towel I would parade around the bedroom drying myself off, doing my hair and makeup all the while making sure I was visible from the window. On the odd occasion the towel would slip, accidentally of course, showing flashes of my bare tits, legs and ass.

The guys all had workmen lunch boxes, the sort they put their sandwiches etc. in: they also had some large lunch boxes in their overalls I could tell!

I would make them regular cups of tea and coffee; making sure that whenever I called out the window to them I had a suitable top on.

I had a range of miniskirts, dresses, low cut tops and see thru tops that I was getting the pleasure of wearing for them. I would call out of the window, making sure as I leaned out my tits would be hanging down in my top.

I didn't bother with the formalities of a bra, what was the point. I wanted these guys to get a good free view of me, and wanted them to see as much of me as I could.

One of my fave outfits for the first few days was my short denim mini skirt, my slip on mule style heels and a white see thru low cut top. My tits were easily visible through the material and when I bent over the gap at the top would allow a full view of my swinging tits. My nipples would get as fucking hard as pins as I teased them like this. I loved flaunting myself to them and always tried to put on a good show.

If I was taking their teas out to them in the garden area, I would make sure I always dropped something. Bending over to pick it up I would give them a cracking view of my heaving breasts and I would wiggle my arse as I walked in my slip on heels. If I bent over away from them, my tiny mini skirt would pull tight against my firm ass cheeks. I jutted my bum out as much as I could to give them a view of my arse as I did. My pussy was dampening inside my lacy panties as I did so.

I could see them all staring at me as I approached and enjoyed their lewd and crude jokes.

One of them loved telling me really filthy jokes as we stood chatting. He would tell me jokes about oral sex, anal sex and he would punctuate these with swear words. I feigned blushing at them.

All the while I was teasing them by curling my hair in my fingers, or pushing my hips out as I stood with my hands on them. When sitting I would let my skirt ride up, exposing more of my milky white thighs and allowing them a great view of my long slim legs.

I would dangle my high heels off my feet.

I know this drives some guys crazy. As we talked I would slip one of my mules off and let it slowly dangle on my painted toes. I could sense them all looking at my legs, my ass and my tits at every opportunity.

I loved it!

At night Eric would ask what I had been up to and I would tease him by telling him I had been hard at it. That I had been in the good hands of our hunky builders. He loved the idea of me flirting with them and would ask if anything had happened each night as we fucked.

I would lead him on by saying things like "oh they haven't touched me. Well not really" he would push me for more details as he licked my wet cunt out or fucked me from behind. At that point I hadn't actually fucked any of them; just let them get good eyefuls of me. Eric didn't know this though, for he knew I was such a dirty whore the chances of me having fucked one or all of them was pretty high.

"Oh they haven't touched my tits yet. Well not my bare tits anyway" I would say. Or "it's not really naughty to let them see my bare pussy is it?" teasing Eric with the events of the day.

Our sex life was a very good and varied one, and this was adding to the spice for the time the builders were around.

One day I went quite far in my teasing of them. I had said to them that I had a fancy dress party later that night.

Again I had made sure they could get a good eyeful of my tits in a low cut top and I wore the tiniest of miniskirts. I was feeling so fucking randy that day.

I had finger fucked myself to 2 orgasms early in the morning waiting for them. By the time that the guys arrived I was frothing. My cunt was on fire as it steamed with my juices.

There were only 2 of them that morning.

As I took them there first cuppa, I could see their eyes ogling me all over. We chatted as usual, with me being a cock teasing slut as usual.

I dropped into the conversation about this fancy dress party later that night.

"I can't decide what to wear" I said. "I just can't make my mind up at all"

They asked what I had as options and I told them the choice was between three outfits. A really naughty nurse uniform. A St Trinians schoolgirl outfit or a sexy French maids outfit.

I could see their bulges growing in their overalls as we talked about the outfits. My cunt was again juicing up nicely. My hot steamy pussy was making me desperate to see if I could push this teasing to the limit.

"Well you should show us and we can tell you which ones best" came the response. (That) response was the one I was hoping.

"Would you not mind" I coyly asked. "It would be great to try them out with an audience. You honestly wouldn't mind?"

The guys hurriedly told me they would be delighted, adding they had some jokes for me as well.

I bet the funny guy that he couldn't tell me a joke for each costume and he readily accepted the challenge.

"What's the prize?" he asked.

"Oh we shall have to see "I teasingly answered.

"If you win you can decide. If I win then I will let you know what my prize will be". I teased my tongue over my lips as I said this trying to make it obvious I was hot for the fucking trot.

With a giggle and a wiggle I made my way to get the first outfit on. Meanwhile the guys started a little bit of work. My cunt was frothing at the thought. I had shaved my pussy the night before. As I got ready into the sexy French maid's one I teased my clit as I changed and rubbed my tits to get my nipples solid and sticking up.

I applied some body lotion oil over my body to get it all shiny and lubed for the guys as well. I wanted them to know I was fucking game for a cocking.

My French maids outfit consisted of: a frilly white apron. A black low cut all in one maid's uniform.

The length of the skirt section came up to my mid thighs. I put on a pair of black fishnet stockings to go with it and my highest black heels to top off the look. I put my hair into a ponytail style and I had applied a lot of makeup. Red lipstick, blushers and heavy eye shadow added to the slut look. My toe nails were painted red and could be seen through my stockings and strappy sandal style high heels. I put on a tiny pair of lacy black panties, totally see through and I didn't bother with a bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.