My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 19: If I only known then

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: If I only known then - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I woke to find my cock being sucked. It was not Pamula this morning as I knew her style. Looking down I saw a head with no hair that told me it was Sharon. I laid back and enjoyed the hot wet confines as she moved up and down. Cindy and Tammy were snuggled up against me having claimed a place on my chest. I did not see Ginger, then I heard the toilet flush and when I looked over I was staring at Sharon.

“Mother, what are you doing out of your cage and here in the Master’s bedroom?” she shrieked.

Maggie did not stop to explain only moved her head faster. I looked as the door opened and there stood Ginger, Alice, and Beverly with bemused looks on their faces. No one said anything as Cindy and Tammy woke and looked down to watch Maggie working on me.

“She does know her place,” Cindy said.

“Likely trying to work her way back into his good graces,” Tammy added.

“No amount of money or sexual favors will do that I assure you, Daughters.”

“Ginger came to get us this morning as Maggie was shaking her cage to get out and use the bathroom. As soon as she was finished she looked around and found her way here. I am sorry Master.” Alice said and then bit her lip.

Cindy and Tammy got up to use the restroom and I opened my arms for Alice and Beverly to join me. They were in bed quickly and then snuggled in my arms.

“She has some talent it seems, maybe not all is lost with her,” I said to no one in particular.

“I believe she owns you, Alice.” And I pointed a Ginger and Sharon to move Maggie off me. “Put her between Alice’s leg’s slaves.” And that is how Alice began her morning with Maggie feasting on her.

I got up and watched as Maggie lowered her head between Alice’s spread legs. Reaching back, I slapped her ass leaving a deep red impression. “You will serve them both today, slave. Consider it your first step at a penance to soothe her wounded soul.”

I left and took Cindy, Tammy and Ginger into the bathroom with me. Sharon was back at the foot of the bed watching as Maggie worked on Alice. It must certainly be true that a woman knows how to bring a woman to an orgasm quickly. No doubt Mistress Megan had many with the mouths of the women and men she dominated. I hear Alice moan soon after we entered the bathroom and then Beverly as she said. “That’s right slave, Master has given you to us to enjoy.”

I stopped listening then as the shower was turned on. I was going to use the toilet when Ginger dropped and took me in her mouth. She knew what was going to happen, so I just let it. Slowly controlling the stream as she kept me in her mouth not missing a drop. I finished and Ginger looked up at me “It is as good as Pamula said it was.” And then she stood and walked into the shower.

It was good that when I built this house and then as I remodeled had made the bathroom into a suite with a large shower and tub enclosure you find in new upscale hotels. Ginger had set the temperature to a bit warmer than I normally did when showered. That resulted in more of a heated body than I normally liked but when Cindy and Tammy placed their hands against the wall of the shower the temperature of the water didn’t matter any longer.

I had fucked all the asses of the daughters and slaves at this point except for Maggie. There was just something about the way that Tammy and Cindy rolled their hips and squeezed and pushed back that made that a kinkier feeling. Not that I am ever going to be complaining. The sweat was pouring off me from the temperature of the water and the physical exertion when we finished. Ginger got back into the game then and use a glove on her hand that scraped a bit of my skin away as she ran it over me. It did not hurt but you knew it was more than a simple washing.

“I’m removing the dead layer, Master. You will feel much better when it is all done. We will finish with a cool shower to close all of your pours after I am finished.”

It was a new experience amid many new experiences and I stopped and kissed Ginger deeply when she finished. Pulling her tightly to me and then smacking her ass. “That was interesting, thank you.”

“It is my duty to my Master to ensure he is always at his best when he is with me and his daughter’s Master. No thanks are necessary, but it is always appreciated.” She returned to kissing me and I enjoyed that with her.

We finished in the bathroom and I was out as the others had left to go and complete their morning routine before leaving for school.

I walked back into the room and Sharon was gone leaving only Maggie who was now back between Alice’s legs and Beverly. “Enjoy your morning with her slaves. I will grab breakfast out and be back for lunch.”

Beverly was out of bed and kissed me. “Thank you for this Master.”

“You can tell me more over lunch. When you’re done with her have her cleaned up and put her back in the cage. I don’t trust her motives any farther than I can throw her.” Beverly snickered and headed back to bed. I looked at Alice who was headed back to another O, quickly dressed, and headed out to the kitchen. Grabbing a cup of coffee, I headed to my Suburban. It looked as bad this morning as it did yesterday. Deciding that I might as well get an early start getting it fixed I drove over to see Stan. He owned a body show where I took all my vehicles over the years when they got a dent, bump or bruise. Outward appearances are everything when you are meeting a client.

“Morning Ray, client not happy with your work?” Stan laughed.

“I only deliver the best Stan, some days that is not enough.” I laughed along, no use trying to explain my life to anyone outside of it.

“I can pull most of them that are on the sheet metal and the paint won’t be worse for wear. The mirrors are replacements though.”

“How long and how much.”

“The more you tell me about what happened the lower the price.” He laughed.

“How much to have you paying me?” I shot back.

“No story of yours could have me paying you for this. But I will toss in a refill on your coffee. When can you leave it with me.”

“How long does it take to get the mirrors in and how much longer to pull out all of the dents?” I asked.

Beginning of next week for the mirrors, take a couple of days to work on the dents and pick it back up Thursday or Friday depending on the progress with what’s in the shop now.

“And the cost?”

“Bodywork is $80 an hour, about 5 hours there, taking off and putting the mirrors back on add a few more. Plus, the cost of the parts and my profit. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,500.”

“Ouch, well I will pass that cost along to the client.” Thanks for the refill see you next week and order the mirrors. You have everything you need to do that?

“Ya, you’re good for it. Have the vin from the last time you were in. Have a good one.”

I got back in the truck and headed off to the rebuild. It was just past nine now and the guys should be hard at it. I drove up and the crane mounted on the truck was there setting the steel beams into place on the new basement walls. They would be set, attached, and mounted in place. My crew had been working together for five years without any significant changes in the core group so they worked like a well-oiled machine. The issue was I did not want the machine to be too well-oiled at this point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.