My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 18: Whose decided that

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Whose decided that - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

We stopped to bring Alice and Beverly with us as we headed to the garage. I opened the door and then both the slaves and the Masters and Jared (what was he now?) all stepped in. I closed the doors so we would have some privacy and pointed Jared to the cage.

“Hello, Maggie he said as she looked at him through the bars of the cage.”

“I told you to always address me as Mistress” was her reply.

“We have an agreement Maggie, your days of being my Mistress are over for now. You violated the agreement we have and Scott and Frank are here to confirm that.”

“I did no such thing. They took advantage of me and did this to me. I want you to get me out of her. I am going to get my lawyer.”

“Why is your head shaved, a collar locked around your neck and you in a cage Maggie?” Jared interrupted her.

“I told you that they did this to me” she replied.

“Why did they do this to you Maggie?” Jared asked.

“I came here and they did something and the next thing I knew I was in the cage and this all happened.”

“How long will you continue to lie?” Alice asked.

“Who lets a slave speak freely to a Mistress?” she huffed.

“It appears from the place you are in now that you are not a Mistress at all but just another slave,” I said.

“Who are you to judge me? You’re some idiot who interrupted me when I was.” And she stopped mid-sentence.

“What was it you were doing Megan?” Scott asked.

“Did you willingly violate the agreement we have Megan?” Frank asked.

“I did not do any such thing. They did this to me and put me here.” She nearly whispered.

“You are saying that you were attacked, then shaved, collared, and placed here with nothing else happening to cause that?” Jared asked.

“They did this to me. That slave shaved my body, and my hair, he told her to. Then I passed out from it and next thing I knew I was locked in here.”

“Who damaged the truck outside Maggie?” Jared asked.

“I did that after he accosted me.” She replied

“Why did he accost you Magen?” Scott asked.

“Yes, Megan why would a Master simply decide to accost you for no reason?” Frank questioned also.

“I was enjoying myself and he came barging into the house and pulled me by my hair and tossed me out of the house.” She said not regaining some defiance in her voice.

“You did not know that this was his home and Alice was his slave?” Scott inquired.

“She was placed here by Master Jerry and is no one’s property as such I can have her as I decide.” She spouted again.

“Sharon lives her and is his slave I understand Maggie. You had to know the situation here from her and you know what it means to accost another’s property. We covered that in detail the last time we had this happen” Jared added.

“Do I need to call Sharon here and have her tell us what she has told you about my home?” I questioned.

“No, there is no need. If you will simply let me out of here we can work this all out and I will pay for the damage I have caused to your property.”

That was her only plan then, to buy her way out. I was not a party to the prior acts. So I did not know all of the details but her time in the cage had led here to that as her way out from this.

“It isn’t that simple any longer Maggie.” Jared reached into his pocket and took out something and placed it on top of the cage. As she looked up at it.

“Why are you out of your chastity, Jared?” she asked

“You took it off me when you did this Maggie.”

“I didn’t do anything that drastic she is not even anyone’s property.”

“So you did accost her against her will then Magen?” Scott asked.

“I took a free submissive and had her please me. There is nothing against that.”

I had had enough “THAT IS MY SLAVE YOU ABUSED, YOU DID IT AFTER MY SLAVE BEVERLY CALLED HER. YOU DAMN WELL KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. THEN YOU VANDALIZED MY TRUCK AND TRIED TO RUN ME OVER.” I roared.

“Megan, did you do that?” Jared asked.

“She is not.”

“I am his slave I told you that before you forced me. You knew it.” And then Alice broke down and began to cry. I pulled her to me and held her as she did. “I didn’t want her to make me, I didn’t Master I promise. She forced me.” I just held her tight and let her cry.

“Is she lying Maggie or are you? Jared asked.

“She got her revenge. I am bald and collared.” Megan said in her defense.

“What happened after you did what you did has no bearing on the agreement we have in place with you Megan” Frank said.

“Just let me out and we can work this all out.” She had a desperate sound in her voice now.

“The Master here has the key to that lock Maggie. It is not our place to let his slave out of the cage he has her in.” Scott said.

“What do you mean his slave, I did not agree to be his slave in any way. He forced me into this position.” She was trying hard to keep it together then.

“What did the agreement we worked out say you would be if this happened again Megan? Scott asked.

“It said I would be a slave, I did not agree to be his though.” She was trying to get away.

“Who is the aggrieved party here Maggie?” Jared asked.

“I offered to pay him that’s enough.”

“No Megan it is not enough. I am going to enforce the agreement you signed last time. And I am not going to be the one to have you as you did this to this Master and his property. It is a Master’s right to transfer a slave to another and I am transferring you to Ray. Ray is your Master now and you will obey or we will enforce the rest of the agreement. Am I clear Maggie? Frank bellowed.

There was a small voice “yes” and she curled up into a fetal position.

“She needs to use the bathroom likely Master,” Beverly whispered into my ear.

Gentlemen let us head into the house while I have my slaves begin to bring Maggie to her new place in this home.

With that, the men left the garage and headed back to the study. Once the door was closed I asked.

“Now what?”

“Now she is yours to deal with. Welcome to being a Master.” Jared said.

“What are you going to do Jared?” I asked.

Frank will take care of filing the paperwork that is needed. And I am going to go out and find some pussy and fuck for a few days as I let this nightmare pass. It might take a while but I am certain I will survive if just barely.”

“What is the goal here for her? She is still married to Jared so I am concerned.”

“Don’t be, we were not exclusive before I was caged. That is what I put on her cage by the way. What the three of you decide is fine by me. We are married and I am not going to look to change that. What I am going to do is have an equal footing in what happens from now on. At least as much as you will allow Ray.”

“What the hell do I know about allow?” I said in exasperation.

“Frank and I will help guide you through the early stages here, Ray. I know you did not sign on or ask for this. You can try and pass her off to another or simply release her. The issue is that box waiting under the freeway is real.” Scott said.

“Damn, should I thank you or beat you and have you take her as reparations?” I laughed what else was there to do but laugh?

“It’s going to be a challenge and have some difficulty early on. Just remember what does not kill us makes us stronger.” Frank added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.