My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 12: Meeting the Folks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Meeting the Folks - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

The crew finished for the day, I locked up and drove over to Jon’s office. It was just past 5:30 when I got to his door. Beverly met me but before she got to say anything Jon came out and escorted me in. I looked over my shoulder at Beverly and raised an eyebrow her way. She shook her head and sat down behind her desk.

We entered the room, and Jon stopped to close the door. There were two couples in the room seated at a small table. He introduced Scott Stone and his wife Sara and then Frank Wright and his wife Rebecca. Our greetings were exchanged I sat down after the ladies had.

“Ray, I want to thank you for coming on such short notice.”

“No problem Jon; or is there?”

“No Ray, everything is fine with your progress on the house. The Stones and the Wrights wanted to meet with you. They are the families I told you about who has agreed to help in any way to make sure the house is completed as quickly.”

I must have turned a couple of shades paler at that point. Pamela Stone I remembered now from the Power of Attorney and Tracy must be a Tracy Wright. Well, the shit had hit the fan alright; now the question was how to handle this. The color must have come back to my face and me back from a momentary lack of awareness. I heard Jon say “So Ray. Are your dates still on target for completion?”

“Jon, I appreciate your keeping up appearances but given the change in color and the lack of response the first time you asked that question. I’m sure Ray has put two and two together.” That comment from Scott Stone.

“I’m sorry put two and two together?”

“Relax Ray. I’m not here to bust your balls. We had lunch with our daughter Pamela today and she let it slip about having found a Master. I can’t tell you how excited both Sara and I are about the news.”

“You’re excited with the news?”

“Yes, damn excited. Look you’re probably worried about Jon here. Don’t be, while he does not practice the style of life that Sara and I do and that Frank and Becca do also. He knows about our choices and keeps confidences.”

I looked over at Jon and he was shaking his head in agreement.

“Master, may I speak?” That came from Sara.

“Certainly, my dear she is your daughter after all.”

“Ray, if I may be so bold. Pamela has what you might call a stubborn streak. When Scott made it apparent what we expected from her. Well, she decided that she would comply but only in a generalist way. Then she found these dominant tendencies and has had only women as her playthings. Well, it was unsettling.”

“Unsettling?” I questioned back.

“Yes, quiet. But today at lunch, I looked at her and well she couldn’t hide it. I am Scott’s slave and I know the look of a slave. If you would look at Becca.; her eyes speak to me of who she is even if I did not know before.”

I looked over to Becca. She seemed to have a poker face worthy of many I had seen over the years. I looked back at Sara when she began to speak again.

“So, when I saw the look in Pamela’s eyes once I had her take off her sunglasses. I knew immediately and told Frank that she was a Master’s property.”

“She started to object but there was simply no fire in her words. She has been full of nothing but fire for the last three plus years and today, none.”

Frank cut in at that point. “We put her to inquisition over lunch. While she could hold her own with us previously, that is no longer the case.”

“It all came spilling out. About her, the sorority sisters, and finally Alice then Beverly.” I heard Jon cough so I looked over at him.

“Yes Jon, Beverly has been an owned slave before. It makes no difference with her work at the university. You can relax we have not had her here to spy on you. It is simply a job to her, one which I understand she is outstanding at.”

“Yes, she keeps this office functioning and me on a tight schedule.”

I figured that since we were being open about everything and with Beverly’s status now known. Keeping her out of this meeting when she was certainly going crazy outside wondering what was happening served no purpose any longer. Plus, I could use support from her since they knew her. “You now know that Beverly is again owned property. I took her last evening. I would like her to be in the room.”

“We were almost as happy for here as we were for Pamela. She has been lost without a Master to guide her. Please, have her join us.”

Jon went out and called Beverly in to join us. Both Becca and Sara went over to hug her and no doubt offer their congratulations. When they all came and sat down again it was Frank who spoke up. “I understand that you took Alice as your slave also.”

“Yes, I did. The circumstances warranted it at the time and I have no regrets in doing so.”

“Do you mind telling us how many others you have taken as your slaves?”

“At the moment ten. And it will be eleven by the end of tonight.”

Becca and Sara gave a little gasp. “Ten you say?” Frank asked.

Since there was no real way to hide what was going on from them and they could indeed ruin my entire livelihood, I told them the story. There were more gasps and a few laughs as I explained the beginning and ongoing saga that was my life with twenty women.

At one point the question came about my owning more than Alice and Beverly for longer than their school careers. “I told them of the conversation with Pamela this morning.”

“Frank asked me about Tracy.”

I told him of how she had expressed a desire to be my slave last evening. That she has been in conversation with Pamela. “I do believe she will be number eleven tonight.” Becca gave an audible gasp.

“That girl will live the poly household lifestyle, Master.” She said to Frank obviously.

“I do think she would at that, my sweet.”

“Can I be so forward as to ask what your intentions are with her?” Frank asked.

“I would like to know the same as regards Pamela,” Scott added.

“You may not believe this but Pamela came to me just this morning and asked that I consider keeping her as a lifelong slave. If what you have been telling me about Tracy is accurate I would expect that she will ask for the same at some point in the not-too-distant future.”

“And there is my daughter Kimberly, she is full of determination and I would not put it beyond her to be added to this.”

“That would give you a household of five permanent slaves.”

“I would think at a minimum. You should know that Pamela has made it quite clear that she expects me to breed her.”

“May I speak Master?” Beverly asked.

“Yes, Beverly.”

“She made it quite clear that Ray would be her only choice for a Master this morning.”

That information led to quite a lively discussion between the Stones and me. Beverly excused herself to go and make some calls. A short while later dinner was brought up. She whispered into Jon’s and my ear. Likely the same message about calling home to advise them we would not be there for dinner.

We finished our meal and had come back to sit Beverly, Sara, and Becca having cleared the table before they went to the powder room. When they returned Frank began this time. “So, Ray, you have not told us exactly what you plan to do.”

“Quite honestly with Pamela springing this on me this morning, I was in a bit of fog most of the day pondering this very thing. With this many women and so many unknowns, I am a bit hesitant to jump in over my head. My question to you Frank and you Scott is. What would your reaction to this be?”

Scott spoke then. “Knowing Pamela as we do and having heard Beverly’s confirmation. That she won’t take another for Master. Along with the knowledge of her strong will these past years. If for nothing but purely selfish reasons Sara and I are looking forward to grandchildren.” He smiled at me and then took Sara’s hand in his. “We know that this is a very personal decision to both take a slave and to breed her. Would you take and breed her Ray?”

“I find this discussion quite different from any that I might have been involved in tonight. But yes, I could and will breed her and to answer what no doubt will be your question Frank, I would do so with Tracy and will be compelled by doing that to do the same with my daughter.”

“And what happens over the years if more women from the sorority want to be added to your household,” Becca asked.

“I may end up having to move the sorority out of the house I am building then so I will have enough rooms for all of them and the children.” That got a laugh and some of the tension out of the air.

“But seriously, it will be on a case-by-case basis I am sure. And even though I have raised a family already I accept and am willing to do that again. Knowing Kimmy, she is not going to be satisfied being tied with any other slave in the number of children she has with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.