My Daughter My Pimp
Chapter 10: Oops, I Did What?

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Oops, I Did What? - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Pamela’s confession and actions along with those of Vivian and Kimmy had thrown me for a loop. Yea, I knew everyone had a kinky side. Hell, I was exploring mine and college was the time when young people explored a lot of their sexuality in America these days. But their actions had crossed the line of what most of the older free love generation thought of as the norm. All three of them had not hesitated once they got going, well except for that initial flinch from Vivian, but she more than made up for it later.

They had all left for class and I was sitting down with Alice enjoying my coffee. “So, did you have any idea about Vivian, Kimmy, and then Pamela this morning?”

She gave me a sly smile and said, “We discussed what being a slave was, as opposed to a submissive.”

“And that is?”

“In a nutshell a submissive has limits as to what they will do with a Master.”

“Limits such as?”

“Your water sports for example,” she gave me another smile.

“So, then a slave will do just whatever I want?”

“Well, a no-limits slave will. But some slaves have hard limits the Master accepts before he accepts the slave.”

“Hard limits?”

“Well, markings for example. You might not be able to mark them as property anywhere, or anywhere that could be seen easily anyway.”

“How would I know if there were limits?”

“The slave and you would have discussed them prior to her being owned by you.”

“You and I never had a conversation about limits.”

“You’re absolutely right, we never did.”

“So, you’re saying...”

“I am ‘no limits’ with you. You’re the only one I have ever been no limits with.”

“I could tattoo my ownership of you on your forehead and it is okay with you.”

“It might not be okay with me, but it is your right to do that as my Master because I did not discuss it with you before I accepted you as Master.”

“Since I didn’t know about the protocol, do you want to have any limits?”

“I don’t think I will need any, really. You have more slaves than you can likely deal with for me to worry about you going crazy.”

“I only have those other six until the end of the year.”

“Yes, for those six, that is true right now, but you have the other eleven who are your slaves now too.”

“No, they are my daughters, not my slaves.”

“You don’t understand.”

“Sure, I do, we agreed that I would be their Daddy and they would be my daughters, the other six serve us all.”

“You really don’t know?”

“What’s to know, I just told you ... Wait a minute what do you know that I don’t?”

“Look, remember the other night when you said that all of the seniors and their officers any year would be your slave and a slave to the household?”

“Yes, what does that have to do with the daughters and our agreement?”

“Do I really have to explain it to you?”

I stopped and thought about it and I really didn’t see how anything was changed. “You had better.”

“They are going to be your slaves at some point so why wait?”

“But that is not the agreement.”

“You don’t get it, it is what they want and you giving them the opportunity to be slaves by taking out the slave for the night has opened that door.”

“You’re saying that before long every one of them will be a slave at some point.”

“They ask me questions all of the time. There is no way that they aren’t talking about it amongst themselves. slaves or daughters.”

“And you told them the difference between submissive and slave.”

“They asked and I saw no harm in describing it.”

“And I didn’t give the option of being anything other than slave or daughter and they know what to expect as a daughter.”

“Exactly.”

“This is going from complicated to extremely complicated.”

“In some ways, yes, and in others, no.”

“If it remains how it is now, you’re going to have tension before long. It chaffs the six who are slaves to the others because of their past and the right of passage. You took it all away and then forced them into service.”

“They lost the bet.”

“You had the cards stacked and even they will know that as time goes on. I on the other hand can’t help being what I am with you.”

“So, if the others all become no-limit slaves, you’re saying that I will have fewer problems.”

“No, you’re going to have drama. These women live for drama. But as slaves, you own they all equally and your word is law and judgment final.”’

“And that stops them from giving me problems and having problems with each other how?”

“Look I had a sister slave at one point. Master got really upset with her antics and use public humiliation to bring her under control.”

“What did he do?”

“He shaved her head.”

“Shit, these women care more about their looks than what I am doing to them, I think.”

“Yes, they do.”

“You’re sadistic.”

“No, it wasn’t me who did that. She went too far and pushed him. I admit it is an extreme punishment but it ended her issues once and for all.”

“I’ll have to remember that. Now I need to use the facilities, all of this coffee.”

“You know I was the one who told them how much fun water sports is. You don’t have to leave if you would rather.” She licked her lips.

I stood and held my hand out about head height. Alice was on her knees in front of me removing my cock from my pants. I had dressed in preparation for going to see the president later. I took a hold of her head and she took me in her mouth then I started. There was no let up as she sucked it right down. I was done and she put me away.

“Did you like that?” I said.

“Well, I like it better if you drink more water and orange juice. Coffee makes it bitter but I still want to do it.”

“And the other three wanted to do it because?”

“I told them that it was a slave’s duty to do that. And I might have mentioned how much I liked it.”

“So, my having their ass to mouth was your idea also.”

“That I can’t take credit for. I didn’t say anything about it but Kimmy would deny you nothing and she is no limit for you without any thought of hesitation.”

“I noticed that last night. Vivian sort of stopped for a moment but then she looked at Kimmy and went ahead.”

“Kimmy is your biggest ally and supporter amongst them all.”

“Pamela was following Kimmy’s request then too.”

“No, you broke that butch lesbian, she is a slut for your cock. As tough as she thought she was, you have her 180 degrees the opposite way.”

“And she will do what, then?”

“She will have the other five go as far as she does. She has a lot of control over them and as long as she does, they will do everything to support her.”

“You’re saying that by when all of them will want to be slaves?”

“Within a month. Pamela and the five already are. Vivian and Kimmy are going to be telling the other ten how good it is being no limit with you.

“How do you feel about having eighteen sister slaves serve with you?”

“I admit that I’m as overwhelmed as you are actually at the thought. Six was a lot to start with, but eighteen is going to be very interesting.”

“What more are they going to want to have me do to them?”

“Everything and anything your heart or libido desires.”

“I could corrupt myself and them pretty quickly.”

“That is a distinct possibility. I know that the water sports have pushed you beyond what you thought was normal.”

“I admit that it has. Do you have any ideas?”

“If I told you, would use them on me?” She gave me a smile.

“Do I need to spank you to get you to do that?”

“That is one of my favorite ideas.” I got a sly smile and a wink.

“I need to go and see Jon this morning. I want you to write down everything that you think I should do with each of them. You have lived with them longer and know what clues they have displayed about themselves. And if you’re good or bad, I will make sure that you’re rewarded or punished for it.” I stood, pulled her up to me kissing her.

Her body was pressed to me and she was grinding her pussy on my leg. “You like the idea of some punishment, don’t you?”

“Can you tell, Master?”

My cock was hard in seconds as she did that and there is no reason, with as many slaves I was going to have, not to use it. I spun her around and pushed her over the kitchen table. I spanked her ass a few times and she wiggled it at me as I did. Then I put some effort into it and my handprints started showing up. As they did, she started to moan and her ass raised back against my hand as each slap hit her. Her breathing had changed and I could tell from my previous experience with her, that she was getting ready to cum.

I stopped slapping her ass and moved behind her, pushing her legs apart, and dropped my pants and shorts. “Spread your cheeks, slave.”

“She pulled her cheeks apart and I put my cock at her bud and pushed. She raised her ass some more and pushed back hard, the scream left her lips as I broke through and buried myself deep in her bowels. Her whole body was shaking as she came. It was a tough pull as she had hold of my cock with her ring but I pulled back and slammed forward. That got her screaming some more which set me off pushing and pulling. “You want to suck my cock clean after I finish, slave?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Beg me to do that.”

“Please Master, please force your cock in my mouth and make me clean you.”

“Anything you think I should do with the other slaves I am going to do with you first from now on.” I pulled back and slapped her ass a couple of more times. Then fucked into her harder, she was panting and shaking. Grabbing a handful of hair, I pulled out of her and pulled on it until she was off the table and on her knees in front of me and my cock was in her mouth. I face fucked her using her hair as a handle to keep her head in place. Since I had cum so much the night before, there wasn’t a huge load but what there was went into her mouth. I let her hair go and she finished sucking me for a few seconds and then removed her head.

“What you just did to me is what each of them will want from you at some point.”

“Complete control and regard for only my desires?”

“Exactly, Master. How long do you think it will take before I can drink from you again?”

“Not long. You like this then, forcing you, using you?

“I think my body told you that. Domination, humiliation, and degradation, it’s all part of what I like. There is more and we will explore it together. I’m not saying that each of the other slaves will want all of it, but they will want to explore some of it with you, Master”

“I’m about ready.” She took me in her mouth and I drained into her. She was right, I could easily cross the line with each of them and the problem would be that I had to remember each of them was new at this and to keep them separated from what others might be doing. Alice would always be ready to explore anywhere I wanted to go because of her experience. The others would need a slow hand. I finished up and pulled out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.