My Daughter My Pimp
Chapter 9: It's a Slave's Life

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: It's a Slave's Life - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I was able to get some rest that weekend. With all the sorority women trying out for different parts and no doubt helping work on the upcoming production, that left me alone with Alice and she was kind enough to let me sleep for hours. Leaving the women alone seemed to be fine with them, I think it had something to do with my having each of them multiple times over the past week that had them sated for now, but what did I know?

Monday morning found me back at the job site. I decided to just continue digging out the foundation since after the example for Jon it was apparent it had to go. The crew dug out enough for the forms to be built and then backfilled after the concrete had been poured, set up, and the forms removed. We broke for lunch and I headed over to the theater to watch the last of the auditions. Terry was singing on stage and I understood why she was part of the Sorority now. That woman could sing and if she acted as well, then I knew she would go far in her career.

We were back at the site just around one when the dean showed up with the new set of plans. “Why did you remove the basement?”

“I explained it all to Jon the other day.”

“But you’re increasing the costs to do that and we’re not going to pay for upgrades we did not authorize.” Damn this guy was aggravating, I wondered if he ever talked to his boss.

“I don’t think that is your concern.”

“I oversee all of this project.”

“Who signs your paychecks?”

“The President does why?”

“I explained it all in detail with examples last week and if he chose not to tell you then that is an issue for you to discuss with him.”

“You’re off the job. Get you, your crew, and all of your equipment out of here now.”

“You don’t want to make a call about this first?”

“I said you’re gone. Now get out of here before I have security escort you out.”

“Fine, I waved to the foreman. Off the machines, we’re done for the day.”

“Wrong, you’re done for good,” The dean said.

Something had crawled up this guy’s ass and died. He was never very friendly about me doing the work from day one. So, if he wanted to make this a power struggle, I simply was not going to play that game today.

Given that I had the initial contract and Jon had sent over the one for the complete job on Sunday, which I had signed and dropped off at his office before lunch, I had this asshole by the balls. But I would squeeze them later. For now, I decided to just sit and wait for the shit to hit the fan.

That and since we had finished up about all we could to this point without the next set of plans, which I knew there was no way that the dean was going to give me, I’d wait to either hear from Jon or this moron in the morning.

“Jerry, have the guys scheduled for after lunch tomorrow.”

The dean overheard me. “You or any of them show up on this campus and I will have you arrested for trespassing.” Well so much for waiting to bust his balls until later.

“Here’s the deal, shithead. I have a signed contract with the university and you’re in violation of it.”

“Don’t worry, you can be certain that we will cancel that contract.”

Deciding that I had baited him enough, I left and took the crew with me. We stopped at the bar for a beer. I was pissed at his games and figured buying the crew a beer would be a good way to break the tension with them.

“So, what was with the midget?” Jerry asked. The Dean stood 5 feet 4, while I and most of the crew were well over 6 feet tall.

“Oh, that is the dean. I think the university President selected him to run the project. We don’t seem to get along.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t have thought that after you called him a shithead.” The rest of the guys were laughing in the background.

“Call them as I see them. We will see tomorrow if we’re still working this job.”

“Well, you could hold all of those sorority babes hostage, Boss.” That got the guys laughing again.

“I hadn’t thought of that, Jerry.”

I got back to the house and Alice had a worried look on her face. “I tried to call you but your cell phone was off.”

“Yes, I had a run-in with the dean over at the university and decided to take the crew out for a beer rather than let the tension fester.”

“Well, the president’s secretary has called three times looking for you. She left the president’s cell number for you to call him when you got in.”

“Well, I have been drinking for the last hour so I don’t think I want to call him now. His dean is a shithead and if they are telling me that I lost the job, they can just wait until tomorrow to do that.”

Alice stripped me out of my clothes and then took me down the hall to my bedroom. She tried her best to make me forget the crappy afternoon that I had with the dean. She did more than try her best, she damn well did and let me know she was thinking of nothing else either.

We were relaxing in the bedroom when the door opened and Kimmy came in. “Hi Daddy, I heard you had a rough day with the dean from hell.”

“Yes, the shithead and I didn’t see eye to eye on some things. But Alice has put me in a better frame of mind about my day.” I kissed the top of Alice’s head.

“Can I join you, daddy?”

“Alice has worked up a schedule. It would be unfair if I didn’t stick to it. Of course, you could always trade for the slave role.”

That got Alice and Kimmy speaking in low tones while I got up to use the facilities. When I came back Kimmy was munching Alice and doing a very good job of it, if Alice’s movements and sounds were to be believed.

I headed out of the bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen. Tracy had just come in naked while still carrying her backpack. I pulled her to me for a kiss and some friendly groping. “I saw you at your tryout today. You were simply marvelous.” I tried to do that with my Billy Crystal imitation but it did not come out exactly right.

“Why, thank you, kind sir. Now if you want to hear me really sing, a short trip to your room would be most welcome.”

“I’m saving myself for those who have been scheduled to be sacrificed at my altar of love. But I will remember the kind offer and make sure when it is your turn to be sacrificed, I will listen to you sing out time and again.” That got me a kiss and then she left.

Dinner was a bit of a madhouse, as the discussions were about the tryouts and all the work that would be needed to make the production a success. There were some general questions about the status of the house and the way I responded to the dean.

The slaves cleaned up while the rest of us went on our way. I headed back to my bedroom, knowing that I would have visitors later. I wasn’t disappointed when Cindy and Tammy showed up. What was a surprise was they had Vivian and Kimmy in tow with collars and leashes.

“Good evening my daughters. What is it you have here?” I gave each of them a kiss.

“Why Daddy, we found these runaway slaves. We simply had to collar them and bring them here on these leashes,” Cindy said in a very interesting southern accent.

“Don’t worry Daddy, we will teach them both to be pleasure slaves tonight. And you can reward them or punish them if they don’t please us,” Tammy said in that same southern accent.

I gave each of them a kiss and said. “Well since they have been runaways, we had best inspect them. Don’t want to have them bring anything unclean back to us.” I’m no actor but it sort of sounded southern.

We put the two of them up on their haunches and looked in their holes. We paid special attention to their sensitive parts as we did the examinations. “Well daughters, it looks like they are clean and seem to be responsive as well. But they are slaves and until they have done what is their duty they should not be rewarded. But you two being some of my favorite daughters are certainly due to be rewarded.”

“Why thank you, Daddy. You know the best way to keep your daughters happy,” Tammy said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.