My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 7: The New cChapter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The New cChapter - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I finished using the facilities and then had my shower and shave. Dressed and went out into the kitchen. Vivian and Suzie were there still; they were staying home today, as they were a little tender it seemed. I went over and gave each of them a kiss and offered to kiss it and make it better. Suzie laughed a little and then stopped, the laughing was hurting her. Vivian winked at me.

Alice brought me a plate full of breakfast food and I ate it with gusto. She refilled my coffee and was coming back to bring me more OJ when I took a hold of her and pulled her onto my lap. “Sit, I need you to work out a schedule.”

“Too many of them for you all at once?”

“Exactly.”

“I’ll work on it today.” I gave her a kiss.

“Basic rules. Have a slave with every group. Any daughter can bump any slave. She has to declare if she is coming as a daughter or replacing the slave.”

“An interesting idea,” Vivian said.

“Want to be my slave, little girl?”

“I just might Daddy.”

“I need to run. Tonight is a slave night. All six of them and you.”

“Tomorrow is Kimmy and crew’s night. Popped virgins need lots of cock about now.”

“Yes, Master.”

“We will start the schedule after that.” I kissed her and headed out the door.

I was at the university looking to see if the dumpsters had been delivered. I opened the chain link fence around what was left of the building. The power and gas company servicemen arrived shortly afterward. They showed me where they had disconnected the power at the pole and had cut the gas service at the box in the street.

Those were always two very important issues to make sure were completed before you started demolition. I walked back out to my truck and got my water key out. I found the service to the house and use the key to turn it off. My crew started arriving after that. Then the 40-yard dumpsters arrived, followed shortly by the backhoe. The backhoe had a loading box on the front end. There was a set of jaws on that so you could open and grab parts of what you wanted.

While everything was being unloaded, we talked about what needed to be done. Our noses lead us to the sewer connection and we followed it to a point where we could dig down and cap it away from the house. We went back and looked over the remains after the fire. The gas main had become involved at some point, as there was a lot of melted metal. More than was normal in a house fire. In all my years, the normal house fire just didn’t have the heat for the way the metal was melted. I didn’t want to have any of us crawl down into the soup that was water and whatever else had melted or fallen into it.

The HAZMAT team would be here to pump out the remaining water that had not drained into the sewer in about an hour. The fire inspectors had asked to be allowed to do some investigation after that and then we could start the actual demolition. It all took time but everyone had a job to do.

The fire inspectors finished at noon. The HAZMAT guys determined that there wasn’t anything toxic left in the basement with some simple field tests. We capped the sewer after about twenty minutes when the pumping of the water was going on. We broke for lunch and were back at it afterward. Everything started to fall into the basement and we dug a ramp down to it. I knew that the building codes wouldn’t let us reuse the foundations even with the university president’s connections.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.