My Daughter My Pimp
Chapter 5: The New Chapter

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The New Chapter - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I met with Jon, a dean, and some of the higher-ups who I really don’t recall what their titles were. They all expressed the same desire and that was to get this project going. I agreed to start the cleanup and demolition of the site so that when the plans were approved we could get busy with them. They would have a contact to do that ready for me in the morning. The amount of money they discussed was generous but then they wanted to expedite the job so it was going to cost them. They didn’t seem to care so I was more than willing to take all they wanted to pay. I handed out many business cards and was told my paperwork and payment would be ready at ten tomorrow morning.

I was back at the house an hour and a half after we had met and I started the ball rolling to get everything there to start the project the day after tomorrow.

It was almost six by the time I stepped out of my office for dinner. I could hear the women all mulling around and discussing several different topics when I entered the dining room. I got a series of “Hi Daddy’s” from the eleven and kisses from each. Many of those kisses were not what anyone would mistake for a father/daughter one. We sat down to eat and discuss the day’s events. They were all getting back into the swing of school. The bookstore had arranged for new textbooks and supplies. Boxes of clothes and other care packages had been arriving from distant homes. While some of the styles were dated it beat having no clothes. Which was fine for me in the house but at school, they were sorority women who needed to maintain a certain image.

I discuss how the crew would be cleaning up the debris from the fire and then building the new house after that. It was made very clear that they did not want that house completed before the end of the school year. I was in no hurry to have any of them move out either and the thought that they were feeling that way also was very good indeed.

When we had finished I called Kimmy over to me. “Hop up here baby time for Daddy to show all your sisters how much he loves you.” She got this little smile as she got up and walked over to me with a little extra swinging of her hips. I got a very sensual kiss when she made it over to me I helped lay Kimmy on the table her legs spread at the edge of it. Then her feet were lifted by some of her sisters who had come down for a better place to watch her. I put my fingers to her clit and began to excite it. She started to open and bloom her moisture showing. I put the head of my cock at her opening and started to push in. I had pushed in and pulled out a bit when I came to something I didn’t know she still had. There was her cherry-tight and waiting to be popped. “I saved it for you Daddy.” She said in this little Kimmy voice.

“Thank you, Baby. I will make sure to take it slowly so I can savor that gift.” I did just that slowly pushing in and pulling out a little more pressure on it every time. Finally, she had had enough as said. “Take me Daddy make me your woman.” I did it with a quick thrust she took a deep breath as the pain shot through her. Rather than stop and let the pain settle I pounded her deep and hard. She was bouncing her ass off the table to meet me on each thrust. She was turning her head quickly from side to side as I did. It was about a minute later when her whole body started to shake. I stopped and had her squeeze my cock as she came and came.

I looked around the room and the women were watching some with lust in their eyes as they were licking their lips no doubt reliving an orgasm that hers reminded them of and some had a look of amazement rather than lust. I figure the amazed ones were virgins still so decided that I would find out if my assessment was true.

“Who is still a virgin?” I asked looking at the two who had not licked or bit their lips while watching Kimmy.

There were two little “me’s” heard. I decided there was no time like the present to fit that. Connie was a tiny thing with big tits. I looked at her and crooked my finger so she would come to me. I helped Kimmy get down so she could sit and watch us and some of the others helped Connie onto the table. She had a very sparse brown bush that made her look younger than she was. Her legs were lifted onto my shoulders and I lined up with her wet slit.

“Daddy I’m ready to please don’t make me wait.” She said in this cute little girl’s voice.

If she wanted her first time to be that way who was I to deny her? I worked myself right in and tapped her cherry with the end of my cock. I stopped to pull back a little and then pushed right past it. She screamed and fainted as I plowed into her deeper. Her fainting was no reason for me to stop and the others told me so I just pounded into her. I was balls deep and giving her full stokes when she spasmed and her eyes shot wide awake. “You’re Daddy’s little girl who I made a woman now.”

“Yes, thank you, Daddy.” I pounded her until her pussy had me in a death grip so I stopped staying still and let her thrash about for a few minutes. She had been virgin tight but her being passed out let me open her wide without her having to feel any pain other that the popping of her cherry.

My last virgin was a big girl name, Terry. She was not tall but she was big-boned and carried some solid flesh on them. That of course gave her a huge set of tits that spilled down over her chest when she got on the table. She had tears in her eyes when she pulled her legs back up as far as she could. Some of her sisters helped hold them there for her. “No boys have ever tried to fuck me, Daddy. I have wanted it so bad but they just wouldn’t. They all think I was too fat.” She was almost to the point of crying.

“Don’t worry baby Daddy is going to take what those boys wouldn’t and you’re going to learn to love Daddy being in you.”

I lined up and pushed in. She was hot, wet and that cherry was there but gone in a flash. I pounded hard at her and watched her tits flop all around. She was panting all the time using her muscles to squeeze my cock as I did it. I stopped and said. “Come on Daddy’s cock. Squeeze it hard now.” She did just that and was shaking and breathing hard. I resumed fucking her pussy while the others watched. She came over seven different times before she said she was too sore to continue.

I helped her up and kissed her “Daddy really liked that. I can’t wait to be with you again.” The three of them sat back and watched as I bent the rest of the last two who I had yet to fuck over the table and took them from behind. Each of them was playing the Daddy-daughter game to perfection. Oh, what actresses these were and I really didn’t care if they were acting or not.

I got to the point where I needed to cum and saw Pamula there. I pulled her to me and jacked my load all over her face. There was cum dripping from it. Alice got the rest of my slaves over to her and they licked her face clean and then fed it to her a tongue full at a time. She liked the girl-tongue interaction but I wondered how she felt about my cum with it. Fuck her she was my slave and would take cum in her mouth and belly if I wanted her to.

I had all the power here and it was corrupting me. The interesting part was those that I was corrupting were wanting and willing for me to do it. I was going to have to see the doctor about some type of E. D. medicines as there were more pussies that needed fucking but with me having five of them I was simply pooped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.