My Daughter My Pimp
Chapter 4: Rules to Live by

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Rules to Live by - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

I had spent the rest of the morning in my room with Ginger and Kathy. There was a deep burning fire in their eyes but they complied with my every demand. It was useless to fight and they knew it.

My example with Pamula in the garage set the tone with them. I had a six-pack fest with them and by the time they would leave they both would know and feel it. I was getting to the point of raw when we finally stopped.

Alice had sent lunch which we basically inhaled before we went to the showers to get cleaned up. We were back in bed one of them on each side of me when we fell asleep for a well-deserved afternoon nap.

I woke with a startle and wondered if this had all had been some repressed dream. Alone in bed, the shades drawn, disorientated me for a time. As I lay there trying to wrap my mind around everything that was happening.

My wife of 20 years had divorced me and my daughter had moved out to attend school at the local university. Somehow she had got it in her head that I needed some female company and had arranged for me to service more than a few of her sisters at the sorority. All of that was strange but then the sorority house that she belonged to had burnt to the ground and the women needed a place to stay. They had come to live with me since I had the room and the connection with Kimmy. That I was having no-strings sex with many of them was wild enough.

Then somehow that still baffles me the house mother Mrs. Collins who was never married and whose first name is Alice was some type of slave in her past life. Since she has nowhere to go and was a royal pain in my ass I discovered this in some way that still has me confused, I end up owning her as my slave so she can continue to live here. The strangest part of that is she wanted to be owned again So, I am some kind of half-assed Master who hasn’t got a clue about owning another but I read some bullshit on the internet and the hierarchy of challenges. When the seniors who are in the hierarchy of the sorority challenge me and I end up having all of them as my slaves and slaves of the others in the house.

All of this was because my daughter thought her father was lonely and needed to get laid. It must be real because as I am here my cock is raw from all of the fucking of them. Wondering if I close my eyes and go back to sleep if it really isn’t some dream and if I’ll wake up back in my old life of a horny hermit. Shit the door is opening and it’s Alice and she is naked. So much for this being a dream but I am hardly going to complain.

I was up and out of bed, Alice took me back into the shower, and when we were finished and dried put something cooling on my raw cock. “You will need to abstain from sex for the rest of tonight for that to help. She said.

“Thank you, Alice. I have been getting carried away lately.”

“No need to thank me, + Master.” She gave me a little giggle.

“What?”

“Nothing Master.”

“Don’t give me that nothing Master. You know something about what is going on and you’re going to tell me now or I will put you over my knee.”

“Is that a promise?” She stuck her tongue out at me.

I put her over my knee and bare-handed her ass as she wiggled it all around grinding her clit on my leg. Seeing she was trying to get herself off I increased the strength and speed of the slaps and finally, she exploded with a loud moan. “Like that did you?”

“Very much, it has been a very long time since I had a spanking.”

“Well if you expect any more in the future you had better tell me what is going on out there.”

“Do you believe everything that has gone on so far?” She asked. I wondered if she was a mind reader.

“I was asking myself that very thing before you came in.”

“It’s going to get more complex are you sure you want me to tell you what they are planning?”

“I think it is better if I understand what they want beforehand.”

“Kimmy had got the rest of them convinced you to need to be their Daddy too.”

“I need to be their Daddy, I don’t understand.”

“Their Daddy like you were with the two who came to see you dressed as school girls.”

“You knew about that?”

“I was the house mother I know about most of their escapades the night of or the morning after. They all talk about it sometimes they get mad at the boys for the way they share information about their conquests but those girls are just as bad I swear.” She smiled at me so I kissed her.

“The other eleven including Kimmy want me to be their Daddy and have sex with all of them?”

“Yes, but they are going to work up to it. They are worried about your mental health and your stamina.”

“How the hell is that going to work and how will we keep it quiet?”

“I take it you’re not opposed to the idea?”

“I have fucked fifteen of them already. Why wouldn’t the others want to get laid if they are sharing information about it all.”

“That means you would be fucking your daughter.”

“She has been fucking with me with all of this for quite some time. Actually, putting my cock in her is not going to be that difficult now that I have the rest of them.”

“That’s a libertine attitude.” She smiled at me again so I kissed her again.

“I never in my wildest dreams thought any of this could happen so why wouldn’t I end up in bed with Kimmy.”

“Are you going to tell them or make them work at it?”

“Well, they have likely planned it all out to make it happen. I would hate to ruin their plans after they took all the time to work on them.”

“You’re as bad as they are.”

“No, I’m much worse and I am going to have a harem of seven slaves and eleven concubines before this is over. One of whom is my daughter.”

“Well they have worked on dinner and it should just be about ready,” Alice said we got up and walked back to the kitchen hand in hand.

We were sitting down altogether in the dining room having just finished dinner when Kimmy asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.