My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 2: All quiet with my new found life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: All quiet with my new found life - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Kimmy and I went out to dinner on Wednesday night. She was chatty about everything that was happening at school and with her sisters. Not one word was mentioned about what had happened Friday night or Sunday afternoon. I didn’t ask and she didn’t tell so we let it just stay there while we continue to pretend nothing unusual was happening. I dropped her back off at the dorm and was home by nine. I looked over the work that needed to be finished this week and worked on the invoices and payables until eleven.

Showered and was asleep by midnight. Back up and at it just before six and out to the job site after a stop at Starbucks just arriving just after seven. The crew was finishing up the roof tear-off and repair the rest of the week and we would have to wait for the delivery of the tile next week. We were done at noon with what they could finish today so I sent them home for the day making sure they would be back to finish the wood repair, underlayment, and paper before the tile arrived on Monday. I went out to look at a job where I needed some additional information to work on the bid. I was home just after four sitting down at my computer when there was knocking at the door.

I went to open it and there stood two of the women from the sorority dressed in short skirts and tight tops with their hair in pigtails and holding a box of cookies. “Hi, Mister would you like to sample our cookies.” The one with red hair said. The shorted brunette had her finger in her mouth pulled it out and said, “We bake them in our special oven.” Then she turned around lifted her skirt and showed me she had no panties on.

I didn’t remember their names from the sleepover but knew their faces. I showed them back to the master bedroom and said. “Let’s see if we can get a look at those special ovens little girls.” They giggled and peeled off their skimpy outfits. They turned back to me and had me stripped and then pushed me into bed with them almost before I knew what happened.

Their ovens were hot, wet, and ready. It took no time to find out that they could cook more than cookies in them. We spent the rest of the night together them playing the little girl game to perfection. I played some Daddy wants to show you games with them and they like them as well.

After a break for dinner, we were in the shower cleaning up before the next event. Little Crissy had me hold her head by the pig tales and little Missy told me to fuck her face like that. They were quite the pair. Daddy took them all around the house after that and we tried all kinds of new places to check the fit and depth. Neither of them was much for backdoor games but they were willing in every other way. At some point, they left me, exhausted I woke up and found myself on the couch. The clock said it was two a.m. when I stopped in the kitchen to get something to drink. I made it back to bed after a pit stop and was asleep by the time my head hit the pillow.

I woke to the sounds of splashing in the pool. Looked over at the clock it was seven a.m. I got up to look out and there were three women out there swimming around. There was a bad need for coffee so into the kitchen I went. That brewing I stopped in the bathroom as it was needed too. A quick shower and shave then back to the coffee pot. I walked out and the three of them continued to swim laps. They were of course naked as they swam and when they had finished one of them looked up at me.

“We’re sorry Mister; we didn’t know you were home. We didn’t mean to trespass honest.” The cute little one with the blue swim cap on her head said.

“It’s just so hot already that we needed to cool off.” The one in the white cap said.

“We can leave and there is no harm done.” The yellow-capped one added.

“No, I think I will have to call the police and have you arrested for trespassing,” I said. They wanted this little game set no doubt and who was I not to play right along?

“Oh no, please don’t do that. We’re supposed to be in school and if they catch us cutting classes again our parents will ground us forever,” Little blue cap said.

“I’m sorry ladies but there is just no way I am going to allow you to trespass and not be responsible for your actions.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.