My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 1: All Alone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: All Alone - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

It wasn’t meant to be that way, but life is not fair. What’s more, sometimes people who say that they love you and will do so forever, don’t always mean it twenty years down the line. That’s what my ex-wife said to me when I asked her why she didn’t want to be married any longer. She had the rest of her life to live, and I just wasn’t in a part of her plans for that. There are all kinds of books written about the subject, so I don’t need to go into that here. Let’s just say that it’s a crushing blow when you go from a happy family to a single dad the summer after your daughter leaves the nest to go to college.

When we split up, I had enough in my share of the savings to buy the ex-wife’s portion of the house. Being a contractor, I had personally built it for her, with lots of bedrooms, as well as rooms for her crafts and everything else under the sun. We had even added to it a couple of times, so I ended up living alone in this huge house. It was only a few minutes from the college, but Kimmy wanted the life of the sorority house, and I can’t blame her. After all, it’s a key part of campus life and rightfully, she wanted that experience.

Though I didn’t realize it at the time, Kimmy was having guilt issues about leaving me all alone. Therefore, she began stopping by for lunch or dinner a couple of times during the week. Unfortunately, I had gotten into the habit of living a bit like a hermit when I was not working, and I was not as much fun as I used to be. Sad, but it’s the curve balls that life sometimes throws at us all.

Kimmy is living in her house and the women are talking time and again about how bad it is for her sisters and what they have to go through because they can’t simply enjoy sex, she puts two and two together and now all she has to do is work on me. It’s not something you just say hey Dad I want to you be the stud to all of my sorority sisters. As crafty as a child with ulterior motives can be she asks if she can have a party at the house. University rules about alcohol on campus and how they are cracking down, you get the idea.

Dad being the good guy gives her the green light as long as anyone who drinks spends the night at the house. That is how it has always been and she knows it. Her plan is all hatched and all she has to do is get me to have a few drinks and let human nature take its course. It helps that the women decide to make it a sleepover and are scantily clad. I may be a hermit but I am not dead by a long shot and all of those slightly covered parts are making me a lecher. Those crafty women never let me out of their sight so I can relieve the pressure.

I didn’t have a chance and after that fact, I am glad I didn’t. After the four beers, I had that night. I was in my room coming in from the master bathroom after finishing my shower. I found a place to relieve some of the pressure when my eyes are pulled out of my head. There on the bed are two very sexy coeds. The drinks are enough for me not to question exactly why they are there and once they have helped me drop my towel. It does not take much to get my motor running pressure relieved a few minutes before or not.

It had been 4 months since I had more than Rosie and her five-fingered beauties to relieve the pressure. I when on a sexual binge to stroke my ego and cock after the ex gave me her little speech. The issue with women my age is that they want to be married. That was the farthest thing from what I wanted and younger women wanted a sugar daddy and to marry. I’m just out of twenty years of that and they want the collar put right back on. Yeah right.

But back to Cindy and Tammy in bed with me, those two turned me every way but loose. And I returned the favor in spades. If it was nailing a piece of ass that they wanted I was the hammer. I was near exhausted, You will notice not when they decided to rev my motor and get deep down and personal with each other. My cock responded like I was nineteen again. I’m in the dark here about Kimmy’s plan and admit it. It’s every man’s fantasy and I didn’t know if I would ever have the opportunity at my age again to experience and go for it.

That show reignited me and little did I know it but that would be the talk of the sisters for the next few days. I ate at the Y and filled in the cracks with my tongue, fingers, and cock. They played the double team that night and it didn’t stop until the morning when we were raw. They left at some point and I slept until ten the next morning. I truly had not been this fucked out since my bachelor party in Vegas before I married the ex.

I was sitting out by the pool a day later replaying it in my mind trying to digest it all. Sure, I had a few beers and I was feeling pretty good but why would those two come into my room? I debated it for a while and then just decided that they wanted it as much as I did so what the hell. I was going to get up and get myself a beer when the back gate swung open and in came Julie and Rachel from the party the other night came walking right in.

I had an open-door policy with Kimmy’s friends and I made sure to tell them they could come over any time they wanted to that night. I had met them at the party and sisters at the sorority so it was fine with me that they were there, looking them over they were more than fine when I admit it to myself, So I am a lecher, get over it, they are more than fine as I would discover. It wasn’t a big deal for them to be there what was a big deal was when they both took off the shorts and tops they had on and were naked when they dove in the pool.

They swam for a bit and then came over to the shallow end to talk with me. I couldn’t see below the deck but everything on top was full and well-developed. When they invited me to join them in the pool the idea of another beer was gone. Just like my suit was when they got near me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.