The Nerd Scores Big - Cover

The Nerd Scores Big

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 11: Erin Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Erin Miller - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

It was the day of the junior high semi-formal. I had been helping Ms Virginia Elsworthy (Ginny) to conduct dance classes for the students. On a number of occasions I had partnered 15 year old Erin Miller for the practice sessions when her partner has been absent.

Ginny had come to me the day before very concerned when she had learnt that Erin wasn't coming to the semi-formal. She didn't have a dress suitable (due to her father being out of work and drinking heavily), and her dance partner deciding to go with someone else to the semi-formal.

Erin was a sensational dance partner and a very beautiful young lady, physically and socially. I had really enjoyed holding her in my arms as we danced. Erin had short sandy blonde hair that framed a very beautiful face ... and she had a killer body with a set of tits that had been growing lots lately.

That evening Ginny arranged for Erin, herself and me to meet at the local burger restaurant. It was great to see Erin smiling, and positively beaming when I asked if I could be her date for the semi-formal on the next night. But her smile faded a little when she remembered that she didn't have a suitable dress.

Ginny and I told her not to worry because we would look after that. All she had to do was be beautiful on the night - that request was greeted with a huge smile.


Erin with her recent growth spurt was now a very similar in shape and size to my mum. My parents were away again so raiding my mum's wardrobe wasn't going to be a problem. Ginny and I went back to my mum and dad's house after we dropped Erin off at her home. She had a good look through the large number of formal gowns that my mum had in the wardrobe, and finished up making a selection of three for Erin to try.

We had arranged for Ginny to pick up Erin in the morning to have her hair cut and styled for the evening. She would bring Erin back to this house when done. A phone call to Kate Williams organised her to come here to help do Erin's makeup and paint her finger and toe nails.

I was going to organise a limo to take us to the down-town hotel venue of the semi-formal.

Ginny and I looked at each other and laughed. Inside of a couple of hours we had organised everything for Erin's attendance at the semi-formal.

Ginny then said "How about we finish off this very successful night with a sensational fuck session?"

Two hours later, two very exhausted naked people laid cuddling in the middle of a very dishevelled bed. Ginny's pussy was profusely leaking a combination of her juices and my cum.

"Oh god ... that was so fucking good" she murmured as her eyes fluttered and she fell asleep in my arms.


Ginny left early, but not before another very satisfying morning fuck. She was off to her empty home to change and then take Erin to the hair dressers. I made a few calls and organised a limo, my tuxedo and some flowers for Erin.

Satisfied that all was organised, I rested in my apartment for the rest of the morning and afternoon.

About 4:30 PM Ginny came out to my apartment to report that Erin was in the main house and was being looked after by Kate. Erin had chosen one of the dresses and Ginny had organised some sexy underwear and shoes to go with the dress.

"Erin will be another hour before I'm needed again ... do you want to play again?" Ginny asked with a big smile as she pulled her dress off over her head. She stood there in just a skimpy pair of panties and a pushup bra that didn't cover her nipples.

"See anything you want to play with big boy?" she asked with a smirk all over her face.

Yes ... I did see plenty to play with and play I did. She loved the sensation of standing naked looking out into the school grounds with her hands on the full-length glass window as I plunged my cock into her pussy doggy style.

I sent her back into the main house with a pussy full of my hot cum. She was going to finish helping Erin get ready for her night out. Ginny then changed into her gown for the evening as she was attending the semi-formal as a chaperone.


The night was extremely successful. Erin looked a million dollars - we finished up being chosen the couple of the night with Erin receiving a large bunch of flowers.

Towards the end of the night Ginny asked me to dance whilst Erin chatted with her friends.

"Hey stud ... my pussy is still leaking your cum from this afternoon" she whispered to me.

"Oh..." I stammered, not knowing what to say.

Ginny continued "Do you know that tomorrow is Erin's 16th birthday?"

Tomorrow was going to be in about 30 minutes as the semi-formal was winding up at midnight.

She continued "Do you know what she wants most for her birthday?"

"Hmmm ... no ... I have no idea" was my response.

Ginny moved her lips a little closer to my ear before she whispered "She wants to lose her virginity to you".

"Oh wow ... that's..." I was stuck for words as we continued to dance. Ginny then slipped something into my jacket pocket.

She continued "Use the card key I just put into your pocket in an hour at 12:30 ... be gentle with her and let her enjoy the sensation of loving sex. Don't worry she is protected ... and she knows that you are very well endowed."

The dance ended before I could ask more.


At 12:30 I slipped the key card into the hotel room door and stepped inside into the subdued light of the suite. I could see Erin standing looking out the window over the city. I walked slowly up behind her to join her. In the low light I could see and feel that she was wearing a thin silky smooth nightgown with thin string shoulder straps.

Erin turned to me and our lips met, with her hands going to the back of my neck to pull me into the kiss. Her lips were so soft and pliant against mine, and it wasn't long before her tongue came out to play with mine. She slipped deeeper into my arms and I could feel her ample tits presssing against my shirt.

I slipped a hand down to grab at her ass cheek and pull her close to me. Her ass felt great with her cheeks so soft to my touch. We kissed for ages before we broke the kiss. She brought her hands up to my chest and started undoing my shirt buttons - one after the other until she was able to part my shirt and push it backwards off my shoulders. With a little help from me my shirt dropped to the floor behind me.

She ran her fingers all over my bare chest, stopping to tease my nipples firstly with light finger touches then with firm pulls catching them between her fingers. My hands came out to reciprocate with light touches of her nipples which were barely hidden by her sheer nightgown. I flicked my fingers back and forth across her nipples as I felt them harden further under my touch.

I raised my hands to her shoulders and with a deft touch I pushed her shoestring shoulder straps to the sides until they slipped from her shoulders. Her gown hesitated as it fell catching on the tops of her ample tits before falling to the ground around her ankles.

Erin stood in front of me wearing just a very skimpy pair of transparent panties - panties tied at the hips with little bows. Her tits were magnificent - full and standing proud on her chest with each bullet-like rosy red nipple surrounded by a dusky pink areola.

I picked her up, with her slipping her arms around my neck as I carried her to the bed where I gently laid her in the middle of the bed. I stepped back from the bed to kick off my shoes and slip off my socks. She watched me intently as I unbuckled my trousers then pushing them down, leaving me in just my undershorts.

I took a step forward when Erin said "Please take them off ... I want to watch before you join me on the bed".

I stopped and with a finger at each side of the shorts I pushed them downwards with my cock impeding their progress momentarily before it popped free from the top. I let the shorts drop and they pooled around my ankles before I stepped out of them and moved closer to the bed.

"Oh wow ... Ginny said that you were big" Erin commented before continuing "She told me that you would be very gentle with me."

Our eyes remained locked as I struggled to find a response to her comment.

Erin continued "Oh don't worry ... Ginny told me all about what you two did last night ... and this morning ... and this afternoon. Her smile said so much and it didn't take much to get her to tell me everything."

Her maturity in talking about my sexual encounters with Ginny really impressed me. I finally found my voice and asked her "And you still want me to make love with you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.