The Nerd Scores Big
Chapter 7: Joanne Williams

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Joanne Williams - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

I was relaxing in my apartment after the departure of Ginny (Ms Virginia Elsworthy - my current high school French teacher) from her overnight stay with me. I'd sent her on the way with a pussy full of cum after having fucked her at the doorway before she left.

I was startled by my phone ringing, answering it I discovered that it was Karen Williams. She sounded very bubbly when she spoke "Ginny was absolutely glowing this morning ... and she tasted divine too...".

"What!" I exclaimed before I heard a commotion on her end of the phone line. "I have to go ... call you later" she said before hanging up.

"Tasted?" I asked myself. "Did that mean what I think it could mean?" I was left wondering.


About three hours later the phone rang again, and again it was Karen.

"Sorry ... I had a major crisis here with Joanne" she explained before continuing "Yesterday Peter (her boyfriend and my chief tormentor) tried to have sex with her. He came on all hot and strong and when she rebuffed him he called her names and said that she was a tease."

I listened as Karen explained that Joanne had had only one previous sex partner, and that had been a largely unsatisfying experience ... and it wasn't something that she wanted to re-experience. Peter's attempts yesterday had gone down that same pathway and she had frozen up.

"Oh OK ... I understand" I commented.

Karen then continued "I've sent Joanne across to your place just now to return a dress that your mum lent to me." She paused a moment then added " ... and I want you to seduce her and show her what good sex is all about. I've taught you well ... make my daughter happy please."

"Oh shit ... are you sure?" I asked in amazement.

"Absolutely" I heard from Karen just as I heard the front door bell of the main house sounding. Joanne must be here already.

"Gotta go ... she's here" I said as I hung up the phone and scooted out of my apartment and through to the main house to answer the door.


"Come on in" I said to Joanne as I answered the door.

"Oh my god" I muttered as I took in her apprearance. It was a hot day outside and she was wearing a bikini top that barely covered her ample set of tits, with a pair of short shorts that hugged her hips, and a pair of thongs on her sexy feet. (Yes ... I have a foot fetish). I was just wearing a pair of baggy shorts with the heat.

She came in and we chatted about nothing really before she said "I want to say how sorry that I am about Peter bashing you. I told him to leave you alone but..."

I stopped her by saying "No real harm done ... I'm OK". In reality the experience had provided me with an amazing ability to influence people by using my thoughts.

At that time I made a thought suggestion to her that it was very hot and that a cool dip in a pool would be wonderful.

"Would you like to see our new plunge pool that dad had installed?" I asked her.

"Oh wow ... yes, I would love to see it" she replied eagerly.

I led her through into the enclosed and undercover pool area which was privacy screened from the rest of the neighbours. As we walked there I made another thought suggestion "I wonder what it would feel like to skinny dip in the pool ... it's so hot ... I wonder if Grant can be discrete ... he does seem to have a great bod".

We entered the pool area and she exclaimed "Oh wow ... that looks so inviting ... can we try it?"

I hesitated (mainly for effect) before saying "Hmmm ... my dad and mum have a rule for this pool that might not suit you ... it's a nude pool ... no clothing allowed."

"Oh..." she sounded disappointed so I made another thought suggestion "Go on ... you wanted to try it nude anyway..."

"Grant ... I would like to try it, and I will follow the pool rules ... but I need you to promise me that you will behave yourself, especially with me naked." Joanne asked me.

"Joanne ... nothing will happen between us that you don't want to happen ... and that's a promise" I responded before adding "Will you promise not to take advantage of me when I'm naked?" I added with a smirk on my face.

That cracked us both up and we laughed together.


We agreed to strip off facing each other before slipping into the pool. The image of her naked was burned forever into the retinas of my eyes - she looked amazing with an ample set of tits like her mother's, with hard rosy red nipples. Her pussy was different though - hers was bald unlike her mother's original bushy one that I had shaved later.

I noted that her eyes bugged out a little when she caught sight of my half hard cock.

We slipped into the pool and frolicked in its confines with our bodies making incidental contact as we moved about the pool. After I while we decided to sit on the built-in seat. I was pleasantly surprised when she came and sat beside me, even allowing me to put my arm around her shoulders as we sat there.

It was in that position that we sat and enjoyed a wide-ranging chat about all things and people from school. I got out once and went to get us a couple of ice teas. I noted that she watched me intently as I returned with my cock swaying and dangling in front of me.


We had sipped on our ice teas and chatted some more when she turned to face me. She put out her hand placing it behind my neck and drawing my face close to hers. Our lips met gently at first, as if testing each other, before the intensity increased with our lips mashing together. My tongue came out and poked at her lips, looking for hers to come out and play with mine. It did and soon we were kissing passionately with my hand grasping at her very ample tits.

"Oh god..." she exclaimed when we broke off the kiss to catch some fresh oxygen. My hand continued to caress her tits with my fingers tweaking her nipples. We resumed kissing with occasional breaks to catch a breath. She slipped off the seat and stood in the water in front of me. In this position her tits were at mouth level, and I took advantage of that as my lips were drawn to her nipples, sucking and pulling on them as she squirmed.

Her arousal climbed and climbed until just with nipple stimulation she had a small cum. I slipped my hands under her armpits and boosted her up to sit on the edge of the pool. I floated over to in front of her, pushing her thighs apart until I could float between them and bring my face close to her bald pussy.

"Yummm..." I groaned before leading with my tongue and lips to part her fleshy pussy lips and send my tongue spearing between her teenage pussy lips. Her outer lips parted easily with the tip of my tongue actively teasing her inner lips.

"What ... what are you doing ... to me?" she gasped as I slid my hands to her hips to keep her from moving away from my inquisitive tongue. I parted her inner lips to release her heat and her sensual aroma to my senses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.