The Nerd Scores Big
Chapter 1: Introduction

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction - This 17 year old nerd was on the receiving end of an attack at school. He is knocked unconscious and on waking up discovers that he can influence people with his thoughts - starting with his mum's best friend and progressing to include some of his female classmates and teachers and school admin staff.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

I'm Grant, the 17 year old only son of Tim and Lisa. My parents are real socialites, aged in their late 30s, and enjoying the benefits of high paying jobs which allow them to mingle with their peers. Me, I was a nerd who was completing his last year of schooling. I didn't see much of my parents at all with them leaving me to lead my own life as they flitted about the world.

My parents had provide well for me, I had a new sports car, and I lived in the apartment above the garage. I used to come and go as I pleased, providing I kept passing my school subjects. Our home backed onto my school's grounds so it was easy to come and go from school.

A litte bit about me. As I said, I was 17 years old and stood 6ft 2ins tall with a slim build. My hair was dark brown and I kept it cut reasonably short. I had had some girl friends of my mum's call me handsome, but I just blushed and tried to escape their attention. I was shy and didn't mix with members of the opposite sex easily. Yes, I was a virgin.

But, I was fairly well educated in all things sexual, courtesy of the Internet. The one thing that I had discovered is that I was blessed (or is it cursed) with an extraordinarily fat and long cock. The tape measure said 11 inches long and 6 inches in circumference. I'd become quite adept at stroking my cock and shooting off multiple times a day. The more that I wanked and cum, the more that my balls produced.

My bedroom had huge floor to ceiling windows facing the school. The glass was treated to make it easy to see out of, but impossible to see into. About 5 metres from my windows was a seating area where the senior girls sat at lunch time. I could stand stark naked inside my bedroom and wank off as I listened to them talking about their boyfriends and their sex lives. Yes, I was a nerd with a bent for electronics - I had bugged their seating area so I could hear everything that they said.


Louise Cridland, 17 yrs old, 5ft 6ins tall slender long haired brunette. She was not a virgin, but hadn't had a lot of sexual experience to date.

Kaylee Smith, 17 yrs old, 5ft 3ins tall slender long haired white blonde. She had a current boyfriend but had complaints about his pussy licking abilities.

Ann Hunt, 17 yrs old, 5ft 5ins tall with medium length straight sandy blonde hair with a very ample set of tits on her slender frame. She hadn't shared anything about her sex life but there were whispers that she had an older lover...

Joanne Williams, 17 yrs old, 5ft 5ins tall - not slender but not fat (just the right amount of curves including an ample set of tits). Current boyfriend was Peter Barrett, one of the class bullies and my chief tormenter.

Tammy Midders, 17 yrs old, 5ft 3ins tall slender - a redhead with short wavy hair to her collar with milky white skin with a smattering of freckles.


The form mistress of the senior girls was Virginia Elsworthy. She carried a little extra weight but it was spread nicely right across her body giving her a very curvy appearance. She had a very nice set of what looked to be D-cup tits. She was also my French language teacher and I often daydreamed about her teaching me more than the French language. She was recently married and had started wearing shorter dresses rather than her previous conservative pants suits.

The school nurse was Karen Williams, the mother of Joanne Williams and also a good friend of my mother. She had a curvy figure with a very ample set of tits (just like her daughter). She was another of my fantasy women.

The school administration manager was Sandra Nielson. She was a 29 year old redhead with a stunning body and a very pleasant personality.

There was one young lady who wasn't a senior but still caught my eye. She was, Erin Miller. She was 15 yrs old, petite with short sandy blonde hair and a killer little body that was still maturing. She smiles at me whenever we passed in the corridors but that was as far as we had gone.


Now that you have met the ladies that I had been obsessed about, I will now tell you about what has happened with them since the fateful day that Peter Barrett knocked me out during a very one-sided playground punch-up.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.