Learning Together - Cover

Learning Together

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the second part of my story about discovering girls at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. I had lost my cherry to Sian, she had set me up to have sex with her flat mate Vee, and when Julie from the floor below investigated the noise we were making, I ended up taking her virginity! And then I discovered that the three girls wanted to go further...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I went back to the house that I officially shared on Thursday afternoon to get a change of clothes; the lads were obviously in their usual disorganised form, and I did a good tidy-up of the kitchen to get rid of the rubbish that had collected and was starting to smell. I took out the rubbish to the bin, collected the mugs and plates from the sitting room and put them in the sink, and discovered that we were out of washing up liquid!

I checked around the house and discovered that we also had no bleach and were very low on toilet rolls, so I took some cash from the kitty jar, and nipped down to the corner shop to get some. Then I put the dirty crockery to soak in hot soapy water, collected my clothes and headed back to the girls house. The lads probably wouldn't even notice that I had been there, but at least I knew that I had done my bit of the household chores.

Sian was going home that weekend; it was her parents Silver Wedding anniversary, and she was on family party duty. I gave her a little exercise on the Thursday night to tide her over until her return, and a promise for more on Monday night.

Julie and I had arranged to meet for a drink on the Friday evening; she had prepared a chicken casserole and left it in the oven to cook slowly while we were out, and we came back at eight o'clock to a glorious smell in her kitchen. She called Vee, who came down and helped her dish up, before joining us at the table.

Julie's casserole was delicious, with baked potatoes it made an excellent meal. Vee provided a bottle of wine, and we ate and drank and chatted easily like the great friends we were. I compared this very civilised existence with the chaos I had seen the previous afternoon, and was again reminded how lucky I had been to have met Sian and got away from living with my housemates.

I mentioned Malcolm to the girls, and revealed my plan to see if I could get him together with Sian; Vee thought it would be a good idea to meet as a group for a drink but advised me to take it very slowly - Malcolm appeared to be even shyer around women than I had been! And she wasn't sure that Sian would like being set up, so we needed to go at Sian's pace as well.

Rebecca had gone home for the weekend yet again; Julie was beginning to think that she would drop out of university at the end of the year, because she still hadn't settled in at Cardiff, and clearly missed her parents and the comforts of home too much. That would leave Julie without a flat mate for the next year.

I had some ideas of my own about who she might share with, but I knew that her landlord only rented these flats to women. We'd have to see what happened.

Vee wasn't sure about Bryony's intentions; she had at least joined the netball club, but still went home more weekends than she stayed in Cardiff. If both of them dropped out, Julie could always move upstairs to take Bryony's place.

Once we had washed up, I went to the loo and washed ready for bed, while Julie made a cup of tea for us both.

I walked into Julie's bedroom to find both Julie and Vee sitting on the mattress in their nightshirts drinking their tea.

"Jon, do you remember that first tutorial when you came too quickly, and then you were an absolute darling and made sure that I came as well, by getting me to sit on your face and licking me until I did?"

"Yes, I was so pleased that my idea worked - I would have felt dreadful if I had let you down."

"I want you to let Vee sit on your face, but I'd like to be on top of Gustav at the same time, if that's okay with you?"

I blinked several times. Two girls at the same time was a fantasy that I hadn't yet considered, but it sounded well worth trying.

"I have only one thing to say to that. E.N.G.L.A.N.D."

"Hmmm. No idea - have you made that one up as well?"

"Yup. Every Night Gustav Loves A New Discovery!"

Vee and Julie burst into giggles.

"We'll take that as an enthusiastic 'Yes' then?"

We finished our tea, and I stood up to put the mugs safely out of the way. The girls stood up as well, and came one each side of me.

"We'll help you undress, Jon."

The two of them slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, then one of them latched onto each of my nipples. This was a new one to me, and it was strangely exciting. I hadn't realised that male nipples were excitable; when we'd rubbed chests in the past, it had been their nipples I had been concentrating on. Mine stiffened and seemed to double in size, and the girls gave each other a congratulatory hug.

"Now help me take Vee's nightshirt off."

Vee's nipples were already sticking out, and by the time Julie and I had given them some more attention they were more like organ stops.

"Now you, Julie!"

Vee and I slowly took Julie's nightshirt off, and then I kissed her front while Vee stroked her back. Vee and I met at one side, exchanged a kiss ourselves, and then changed over. I kissed Julie's spine all the way down from the delicious nape of her neck to that wonderful hollow just above her pantie line. I may even have accidentally pushed her panties down a little. The swell of her buttocks and the promise of the crack between them got me even more excited. From the way Julie was purring, Vee was doing sterling work on her nipples!

I eased Julie's panties down with a finger on each hip; there were minute beads of moisture in her bush, and I could see that her outer lips were filling up. My darling was clearly quite aroused. I ran a finger along her lips, which made her gasp, and then I licked the nectar off my finger.

I moved to Vee and pulled her panties down as well. She too was very moist, and I tasted her too. I covered my finger in her juices again, and offered it to Julie, who licked it clean.

"Oh that's nice - can I try my own, please?"

I transferred some of Julie's juices to her mouth.

"Mmmm, I don't taste too bad, do I?"

"I would actually describe it as nectar of the gods, my darling!"

She giggled. I let Vee have a taste of Julie.

"You taste very good, girl. Can I have a bit of mine, Jon?"

I held out my finger again to Vee.

"I think you are a little bit sweeter than me, Julie."

"Well, I love the taste of both of you, and the difference helps me tell which of you is sitting on my face!"

"Thanks for reminding us - get that face in position!"

I got my jeans off in double quick time, and laid back on the mattress, Gustav proudly erect at the base of my belly.

Vee and Julie shared a long and blistering kiss, which increased my heart rate and blood pressure to dangerous levels. It was so erotic that I felt something tighten in the pit of my stomach, not just all my blood rushing into Gustav.

"Oh dear, Julie, poor Jon has got a really nasty swelling here."

"Let me have a look, Vee, I've got my first aid badge. Oh my, that does look painful."

"Do you know what to do?"

"I've only read about it, but I think we have to get the swelling down or it could burst!"

"How do you do that?"

"Well, the book suggested two methods. Let's try sucking the swelling down first."

Julie took Gustav in her mouth, and caressed his tip with her tongue for a short time.

"Oh, no, that doesn't seem to be working, it's only getting bigger. You have a try, Vee."

Vee licked and sucked Gustav for a while, then examined him.

"I think I've made it worse too - look how purple the head is, and how strongly the blood is throbbing in that vein!"

"Oh dear me! We had better try the other method. Jon, you stay lying there quietly. I'm just going to lie on your chest for a moment and then we'll get that horrid swelling under control."

Julie squatted astride my hips, and was soon astride Gustav as well.

"Vee, I think I've got to keep it somewhere warm and moist until the blockage gets relieved. Can you please sit on Jon's chest, facing me, so he doesn't move and hurt himself?"

Vee squatted on my chest, with her beautiful bottom just in front of my eyes. I'd got an even more exciting view as she had sat down!

"I don't think I'll have space to move properly, Vee - why don't you sit a little further back, which will give me just that bit more room?"

For some reason I wasn't particularly surprised when Vee sat on my face, with her lower lips in just the right place for my mouth.

"Jon, can you stick your tongue out so I know you are okay?"

My tongue met some resistance, so I moved it around and waggled it vigorously.

"Oh, yes, Jon, that will do very nicely!"

Julie started her rocking motion on Gustav. She really was getting very good at it.

Too good in fact, because after only a few minutes of that wonderful torture, Gustav submitted and shot burst after burst of come deep inside her.

"Oh good, Vee, I think the blockage has moved and Jon will be okay!"

"Has it made much of a mess?"

"It feels like it!"

"Why don't you sit on my face so I can clean you up, and then Jon can put Gustav where you can clean him up?"

Julie squealed at the thought.

Vee moved off my face, Julie moved off Gustav, I rolled to the side, Vee laid down where I had been, Julie quickly squatted onto Vee's mouth, and I stood astride Vee so Julie could get at Gustav.

Not a single elbow in the face, or accidental head butt! I was impressed how confident and agile we all were now in moving our naked bodies around each other. When Sian and I had started, there seemed to be far more accidental collisions than planned movements, and we had spent most of the time apologising to each other!

Gustav was soon squeaky clean, so while Vee continued to slurp up all the combined juices she could get directly from Julie, I moved down to Vee's muff and continued where I had left off.

Julie came first, with a delighted shriek, and Vee followed not long after. Julie threw herself onto Vee and they shared a long kiss, and then I joined them and we shared a long three-way hug.

"Thank you Vee, that was wonderful!"

"Thank you Julie, for letting me have Jon's come! It tasted even better with your delicious sauce."

"Thank you both of you; that was incredibly erotic!"

We cuddled for a bit longer. Gustav woke up. He clearly didn't want to miss a single moment.

"Errr, Julie, I'm sorry, but I think the swelling is coming back!"

"Oh no, you poor boy - lie back and relax, let me see if sucking will stop it this time!"

Sucking didn't work, not when Julie did it, or even when Vee took over.

"Sorry, Jon, I'll have to put it inside me again. Vee, stand by to take over if I get too tired!"

Julie slid herself up my body, the feel of her breasts rubbing on my thighs, stomach and chest actually making Gustav's swelling even worse. However, she was the one with the First Aid badge, so she must know what she was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.