Learning Together - Cover

Learning Together

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the second part of my story about discovering girls at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. I had lost my cherry to Sian, she had set me up to have sex with her flat mate Vee, and when Julie from the floor below investigated the noise we were making, I ended up taking her virginity! And then I discovered that the three girls wanted to go further...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I went round to the girls' house early on the Thursday night, to try to make up to Sian for her missing out on Tuesday because she had been 'off games'.

Both Vee and Julie had just started their periods, they too were now 'off games' too for a week; I said that I hoped it was nothing to do with the rough treatment I had given them during our role play session on Tuesday, but they assured me that they were expecting them anyway. I was still in blissful ignorance as to how the Pill worked.

As it was now the end of April, and therefore raining hard, Sian and I decided against going to the pub, and instead we had a vigorous shag on her mattress. Bryony was listening to her record player, so the noise we made didn't matter too much.

When Sian went to make a cup of tea, she also brought Vee and Julie back in with her. They had been revising together in Julie's room, but of course they knew what we had been doing, as they had heard us at it in the room above them.

"Jon, I know that these two are feeling a little rough with their monthlies. Why don't we teach you how to give them a nice relaxing naked massage?"

That seemed to be a very good idea to me. Vee and Julie certainly seemed to like it too. They dashed off to change into their nightcothes. Sian reminded them to insert fresh tampons.

"I'll just get some towels and the baby lotion from the bathroom."

There was a bit of discussion about who should go first, with nobody volunteering to be the guinea pig. Julie lost the vote, and took off her dressing gown and nightshirt. She tried to keep her panties on.

"Jon, I feel dirty and horrid when I'm having a period, and it's smelly. Please can I keep my panties on?"

"My darling, I don't mind at all! I love you whether you're having your period or whatever. I'd much rather have the whole of you to massage, without interruption."

"Okay, but please, whatever you do, don't pull the little bit of string!"

Julie stepped out of her panties, and lay face down on the towels. Vee passed me the lotion and told me to warm it up in my hands.

"Jon, squat down with your knees outside Julie's thighs, slightly sitting on her bottom but not squashing her, and start with gently massaging her shoulders. Use plenty of lotion so you don't hurt her skin."

I did as I was told. Julie's shoulders were actually quite tense, and I gently pressed the muscles with my fingers until they started relaxing.

"Uhh, Jon, that is so good, you can do this to me anytime!"

I made a mental note of that.

I ran my hands down her spine, first caressing it lightly, and then working my fingers into the muscles either side, pushing the skin and the flesh underneath into rolling waves.

"Not too hard, please, Jon, but otherwise it's just wonderful!"

Gustav had woken up, and was enjoying being moved gently over Julie's wonderful bottom. She giggled.

"Gustav is tickling me!"

Sadly there wasn't a lot I could do about putting him away somewhere safe, but I made another mental note to try this again when Julie wasn't off games!

I moved a bit further down, refreshed the lotion, and massaged Julie's bottom and thighs. Gustav was becoming quite an embarrassment. I finished the backs of Julie's legs, and picked up one of her feet.

"Jon, I'm told foot massage is a subject all of its own. I think before you start to massage Julie's front, Vee and Julie had better sort out your problem for you."

"Thanks, Sian, he's definitely getting in the way now!"

Julie got off the mattress, and I took her place, but face up. Vee and Julie took turns to take Gustav between their lips, and Sian umpired to ensure fair play. Gustav soon shot his load into Julie's mouth, and my darling girl held it in her mouth, moved over to Sian, and passed some on to her. She then gave some to Vee, and the three of them looked at me, opened their mouths to show me my seed, then swallowed it down.

"Oh Jon, you should see your face!"

"Have you three minxes been plotting again?"

"Yes, and don't you just love the results?

"If Gustav hadn't just been sorted out so effectively, I think he would have exploded again of his own accord! That was really erotic. I owe the three of you, big time."

"You can start by massaging Julie's front!"

So I did. I paid special attention to her breasts and her stomach, and then the front of her thighs. Julie had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip in that entrancing way she had; she was clearly enjoying my soft touch and the feel of the lotion on her skin. I raised my eyebrows at Vee; she grinned and nodded her head.

As I traced my fingers lightly over Julie's mound and through the soft blonde hair, Vee and Sian latched onto her nipples, and I very gently caressed the hood of her clitoris, with very predictable results. When she came back to earth, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"God, I needed that so badly, but I must be in a hell of a mess. Sian, pass me a couple of tissues, and I'll go and sort myself out."

Vee took over Julie's position on the mattress face down.

"Please be really gentle, Jon, sometimes you don't know your own strength, and I bruise quite easily!"

"Just let me know if I'm pressing too hard."

I reloaded my hands with lotion, rubbed them together to warm it up, and started on her shoulders. They were quite tense too. She purred with delight as I gently kneaded her flesh and stroked her skin with my fingertips.

By the time I had got down to Vee's inner thighs, Julie was back. We turned Vee over, and Sian and Julie and I gave her the same treatment Julie had undergone. Vee had to go and change her tampon too!

Gustav had recovered from his earlier adventure with Vee and Julie, so I started massaging Sian's shoulders and upper back, with Gustav firmly ensconced inside her. She enjoyed the feeling, but neither of us was going to come that way; in fact I was in slight discomfort. Gustav had a rest while I massaged Sian's legs, and then underwent another spell in a warm moist dark place while I massaged the top of her chest. As I moved down to do Sian's inner thighs, Vee and Julie moved in on her nipples for the kill.

Sian was no stronger than the other two at resisting the triple attack, and she soon succumbed.

We sent the other two off to bed, and resumed our activities. Sian was very keen to try lying on my chest and moving her hips in a rolling motion with Gustav inside her; she was quite clumsy to start with, so it wasn't as good for me as it had been with Julie, but Sian seemed to find it very satisfying.

I woke up in bed with Julie on Friday morning, and just lay there for a while enjoying looking at her, with her head on my chest and her lovely blonde hair spread out around her beautiful face. I felt incredibly tender and protective towards her.

When Vee and Sian came in with the tea tray, we discussed our postponed trip to the porno fleapit. We agreed that the coming Monday would be suitable, and after the usual exchange of signs of mutual admiration, I set off for my lectures. In a spare hour, I wrote another love letter to Julie, and posted it on my way home.

My weekend was taken up with work at the pub and revision; our exams at the end of May were only three weeks away, and fast creeping up on us, and I didn't want to get caught out.

But with the money earned from working all five sessions at the pub, I could now afford to treat the girls on Monday. I also needed to put some money in their food kitty; I felt guilty that I was eating there quite so much.

xxxxxxx

I got to the girls flat at about half past five on the Monday; we had a cup of tea and a ham sandwich each to line our stomachs for the evening ahead. They had followed my instructions and were dressed in scruffy old clothes, none of them looking very feminine.

We told Bryony that we were going to the Philharmonic and then on to Caroline Street; she shuddered at the thought. No risk of her wanting to join the party!

Vee told Bryony we'd be late back, and not to wait up, and we set off.

I held Julie's hand as we walked. She was delighted with her latest love letter, but had a question for me.

"Jon, why did you write S.W.A.L.K on the back of the envelope?"

"It stands for 'Sealed With A Loving Kiss' and my dad used to write it on every letter he sent my mum when he was abroad on National Service. She got caught by her dad writing M.A.L.A.Y.A. on the back of a letter to him, which stands for My Ardent Lips Await Your Arrival. I'm waiting for the right opportunity to put N.O.R.W.I.C.H. or E.G.Y.P.T. on one to you."

"Norwich and Egypt?"

"Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home, and Eager to Grab Your Pretty Tits!"

I ducked, but not fast enough to avoid a pretend smack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.