Learning Together - Cover

Learning Together

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the second part of my story about discovering girls at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. I had lost my cherry to Sian, she had set me up to have sex with her flat mate Vee, and when Julie from the floor below investigated the noise we were making, I ended up taking her virginity! And then I discovered that the three girls wanted to go further...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Julie and I were left in the kitchen to prepare the meal, while Sian and Vee talked in another room. We worked well as a team, with Julie finding the implements and opening the tins for me, while I fried the mince and chopped up the onions before adding them to the pan.

As I stirred the whole mixture to bring it to the boil, Julie cleared up and put the kettle on for a cup of tea. She then stood behind me, wrapped her arms around me under the apron I was wearing, and nuzzled into my neck. I could feel her breasts pushing into my back through the fabric of our nightshirts, and her tummy against my buttocks. I liked that feeling of closeness very much!

"That smells really good, Jon, after having you as my starter, I'm almost ready to eat it now!"

"Thanks! It needs to sit for a while to let the flavours mix, and then we can heat it up when we cook the spaghetti. You are going to have to make do with some biscuits for the moment - did you find them in the bag?"

"Yup, got them on the tray. I'll make the tea, and while it is brewing you can give me a nice kiss, and then we'll see what those two schemers have been plotting!"

We found Vee and Sian in the sitting room rather than Sian's bedroom, and sat down with them to enjoy the tea and biscuits.

"As Sian is off games at the moment, I've let her choose what tonight's tutorial will be about. I think we've just answered Julie's question from Wednesday night about the male ejaculation, and unless there are any other questions, I'm going to hand over to Professor Sian."

"Professor Vee, weren't you going to teach me about soixante-neuf, as I missed that demonstration?"

"Quite right, dear, I was, thank you for reminding me; I'm sure Professor Sian will add that to tonight's discussion."

"Thank you, Professor Vee, I most certainly shall. Has everybody finished their tea? Good, could you please clear away, Julie, while Vee and Jon collect the quilts and pillows. Excellent, now let's get started!"

"Clothes off, please, everyone. Nice neat piles against the wall - we'll be using the sofa in a moment. Jon, can you please lie down with your back on the quilt and head on the pillows, and Vee, dear, would you like to demonstrate soixante-neuf on him for Julie's benefit? Thank you so much."

Sian was obviously imitating one of her own tutors; and was clearly enjoying doing so.

Vee crawled on to my stomach and took hold of Gustav; he was enjoying the renewed attention. She backed up my chest until her bottom was within range of my tongue, and then sighed as I started lapping at her labia. As she was shorter than me, I had to lean my head forward to allow her to reach Gustav. Soon I could taste her juices as they began to flow. Sian kindly put a pillow under my head so that I wasn't having to stretch so much.

"Thank you, Vee, dear, that was very nicely done. Julie, dear, would you like to try the soixante-neuf position now?"

Julie was already moist after watching Vee and I in action, and I enjoyed lapping up her juices for a few minutes while she worked on Gustav. Vee was giving her a few words of advice, and together they were doing a good job with Gustav. He was fully recovered from his earlier outing, and raring to go.

"Thank you, dears, very well done indeed. Julie, that was an excellent attempt for your first time; perhaps you might want to get some practice in before our next tutorial, just to fix the technique in your memory?"

"Now, Jon, dear, do you remember that scene in the film we saw, where that nice young man was being pursued by the nasty rude bounty hunter, and his lovely girlfriend very kindly distracted the bounty hunter so he could escape to safety out of the window, at no neglible cost to her virtue, I might add?"

"You mean the bit where she bent down over the back of the sofa, Professor?"

"Exactly, dear. Do you think you could put on some of this jelly, and play the part of the bounty hunter for me, and we'll ask Vee here to take the part of the young lady for a bit, before Julie takes over?"

I anointed Gustav with a coating of KY, and moved to the back of the sofa, where Sian had propped Vee up with a couple of pillows so that her bottom stuck enticingly up into the air.

"Julie, dear, come and stand over here with me so that you can see properly."

"Do you want the dialogue, Professor?"

"Perhaps you might do a little bit, so these two dear girls get to understand the dramatic context of this scene. Now, please show Vee what the wicked bounty hunter did to that poor young woman when she wouldn't answer his questions, and said she'd rather die than give her lover away."

"Waal, honey, if you won't tell me where your young fella is, then I guess I'll have to try and persuade you some more. If mah trusty Smith & Wesson doesn't frighten you, then I guess I'll have to use mah old Gustav on y'all. A fate wuss than death!"

Okay, so my Cajun / Texan / American accent was awful, but Vee got the message and improvised quickly.

"Please, Mr Bounty Hunter, anything but that, please have mercy! Ah'm sure you are a nice kind family man, who wouldn't take advantage of poor li'll ole me having no clothes on?"

Vee sounded very much like the Penelope Pitstop character in 'Wacky Races' - how I had loved the sweet yet sexy voice during my teenage years!

"It's mah living, honey, Ah caint afford to give no second chances!"

I pressed Gustav against the entrance to Vee's vagina, and pushed. She squeaked in mock alarm.

"No, no, Sir, Ah'm a good girl!"

"Not now, you ain't. Now spread those legs of yourn and let me git riding!"

I gripped Vee's waist with both hands, and started thrusting strongly. She responded, and we moved together with increasing speed. Very soon I could tell that she was close to coming, as her neck and shoulders turned that tell tale pink colour. I reached underneath her, and caressed her nipples with both hands. The sensation tipped her over the edge, and she bucked under my cock. She let out a scream into the pillow, and went into full orgasm mode.

As I withdrew Gustav, Vee started to breathe again, and Sian spoke.

"Julie, dear, poor Vee seems unable to continue - would you mind very much taking her place, please?"

"Yes please, Professor Sian!"

We helped Vee move onto the quilt to recover, and I put a little more KY on my cock as Sian got Julie settled on to the pillow. I moved up behind her and put Gustav's head against the entrance to her vagina. She looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Please, please, Mr Bounty Hunter, think of my poor sweet grey-haired old mother, who thinks her only daughter is a tutor to the Reverend Jones' sixteen adorable children! Please don't take away mah good name! Anything but this!"

"Quiet, young gal - Ah'm thinking of your ma's bootiful young blonde daughter, and how she's going to get what's coming to her!"

I pushed Gustav home, and waited a few seconds for Julie to push back against me to show that she was comfortable, before starting to move in and out of her.

Vee had been quite right to get Julie to 'take the edge' off me earlier; I felt that Gustav could go on for ever and a day. Julie could not, and as her skin turned that wondrous rosy-pink colour, I repeated my trick with her nipples, and she too collapsed into an enthusiastic climax.

"I'm so sorry, Professor, I need to replace Julie as well!"

"Never mind, dear, acting is a tough profession. Vee, my love, perhaps you are ready to take over the role again?"

Vee was, and once we had placed Julie on the quilt, Vee and I then had an extremely enthusiastic coupling, which resulted in Sian and I having to lay a very wobbly Vee next to a sleeping Julie on the quilt, and cover them both up with the other quilt.

"I think, young man, you had better come and see me in my office!"

"Yes, Professor!"

I followed Sian to her room, where she stripped off.

"God, Jon, that's made me so horny that I've got to come, my period or not! I'll put in a new tampon, and then you can play with my tits and outer parts until I come. There's no need for you to finish, save your strength for Julie in the morning. I should think Gustav would be quite glad of a rest?"

I agreed! I had taken Vee to two and Julie to one climax, and I was feeling completely knackered myself, let alone Gustav, who was a little sore.

When Sian returned from the bathroom, I caressed and kissed her nipples as I had done the previous Wednesday, with the same triumphant results for Sian when I gently stroked the hood of her clitoris.

"God, I needed that! Only a couple more days, and then I'm going to make up for missing out on you for a week."

I looked at her alarm clock.

It was gone half past eight.

"Bloody Hell! Sian, look at the time! We'll have to get a move on before Bryony gets home. I'll put the bolognaise on low and make a cup of tea, can you rouse the others?"

"I just need to insert another tampon - for some reason this one is already sodden, and then I'll get them up. Bring the tea into the sitting room as soon as you've made it."

We just got everybody tidied up and dressed in time.

I was serving up my special Spaghetti Bolognaise as Bryony walked in through the kitchen door.

"Grab another chair, Bryony, and tuck in. There's plenty for all of us."

There was, but only just. All five of us had surprisingly big appetites that evening, and there was nothing left in the pan.

"Another cup of tea, anyone? No? Washing up, and bed then!"

With five of us, the chores were swiftly done, and while Bryony was in the loo, Julie and I sneaked downstairs, and Sian went to her room.

xxxxxxx

Julie and I snuggled together naked under her quilt, arms and legs entwined. We were both a little bit sore after the tutorial, and were happy to just kiss, cuddle closely together, and talk softly.

We discussed the role-playing game we had enjoyed earlier; Julie admitted that she had found watching me and Vee to be quite a turn-on, and she'd had no hesitation in bending over the sofa when it was her go. She had also enjoyed the slightly rougher sex than we normally had. In turn, I admitted that I had also found it quite exciting to treat her and Vee as objects for my male pleasure - though I did say that I much preferred it when I could see their response in their faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.