Learning Together - Cover

Learning Together

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the second part of my story about discovering girls at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. I had lost my cherry to Sian, she had set me up to have sex with her flat mate Vee, and when Julie from the floor below investigated the noise we were making, I ended up taking her virginity! And then I discovered that the three girls wanted to go further...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The four of us sat half-dressed around the kitchen table, eating grilled cheese on toast as fast as the old eye-level gas grill could produce it, two slices at a time.

Two of us were either toasting the bread and slicing more cheese, or watching the batch under the grill, while the other two wolfed down the previous batch. It was a real production line!

"I know that putting Worcestershire Sauce on top of grilled cheddar isn't the same as a genuine Welsh Rarebit cooked in a saucepan, but it's quick, and it's filling, and it's cheap!" Vee apologised.

"And it's not bloody scrambled eggs again!" teased Sian.

"I'm not complaining; it's so much better than anything Rhodri can produce, and my body needs this very badly!"

Rhodri was my Welsh-speaking flatmate; his mother had never taught him how to cook, and he hadn't needed to learn until now. He didn't seem to have a hidden natural talent in the kitchen, either.

We almost finished the loaf. There was still a little bit of cheese left over, but Vee insisted that we left two slices for Bryony's supper.

We finally all finished eating and cleared the table.

"Thanks, Vee, that was great!"

"No problem! Bryony will be back fairly soon. Why don't you two go down to Julie's room and practice tonight's lesson, while Sian and I wash up, make Bryony a cup of tea and some cheese on toast, and let her talk about netball."

So Julie and I went down to her bedroom, and we experimented to see if the new technique worked on her. I used a little bit of KY jelly as lubricant on her labia, and moved my hand very slowly indeed.

Julie had her eyes closed and her lower lip between her teeth for most of the time, and as the pink colour infused her skin, I moved my hand slower and slower. She purred with delight at the sensations she was feeling.

I realised that I was really enjoying watching the expression on her face as she received pleasure at my hands. She truly was a very pretty girl, quite adorable actually.

Julie's orgasm crept up on her too, just like Vee's had earlier, and we were both astounded by its intensity when it did arrive. I held her tight as we worked through it together.

Then I slid to one side, and pulled the quilt up our bodies. I very gently stroked the fine blonde hair on her temples, and talked softly to her as she dozed off.

By the time Sian came to get me, Julie was fast asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead goodnight, bunched the quilt up around her shoulders, picked up my bundle of clothes, and turned out her light.

Sian and I used the bathroom, swapping round with the sink and the loo but only flushing once, so as not to alert Bryony. Then she walked, and I crept, to her bedroom.

Sian took off her dressing gown and nightshirt.

"Jon, you gave me a really good come with your fingers earlier, so could you now please fuck me stupid?"

Well, that was expressed clearly enough even for me. I was certainly willing to try.

I put Sian on her back on her mattress, her hips on a pillow to improve the angle, and I fingered and licked her until her juices ran, which didn't take very long. Then I drove my cock home in one thrust, and the two of us were away at the races.

My premature release with Julie earlier in the evening had given me some staying power, and we were both a panting, sweaty and sticky mess when I finally shot my load deep into Sian. She had experienced several minor climaxes on the way, and as usual we had both enjoyed the hard physical exercise and the intense feeling of teamwork as we had synchronised our movements to get ever closer.

We were both so badly out of breath that it was a while before we could talk intelligibly.

"Well, at least Julie won't have heard anything of that; you've put her out for the count!"

"I tried going really slowly with my finger and thumb, and it seemed just to make it even more intense for her. I'd like to try that again with you in a minute, once you are up to it."

"Yes, I'd really like that, but we need to talk as well. Could you drink a mug of tea?"

"Of course I could - do you want a hand?"

"No, I'll only be a couple of minutes."

I moved off Sian, my limp cock falling out of her, and we quickly mopped up with tissues. Sian threw on her dressing gown and headed for the loo and the kitchen.

Over the cuppa, Sian explained that Jeff had not performed at all well during his weekend visit, leaving Vee unsatisfied and frustrated with him. Vee had made some progress in training him, having got him to perform in the morning as well; but it was still the missionary position only, and absolutely no chance of oral sex.

"I've told her that she's definitely got to get this properly sorted out before they do get married; she has quite a high sex drive, and he's only just got out of the 'no sex before marriage' train of thought."

This was worrying. Vee was too nice a girl to have an unhappy marriage just because she had got engaged at the age of eighteen. If I had been Jeff, I'd be getting as much time in bed with Vee as I possibly could, and thanking my lucky stars that my fiancee enjoyed having sex as much as I did!

"You said earlier that she has had a lousy weekend, and she said that Jeff went straight off to sleep without asking if she had got there too. Do you think Jeff will change?"

"I'm not sure. Vee is hoping this summer to get him to take her on one of these package holidays to Spain, keep him tipsy on cheap wine, and introduce him to the joys of sex while his inhibitions are down. She does genuinely love him, but she knows that she needs to get him out of his home environment to where he can be his own man. I worry that they are really only together because they were childhood sweethearts, and their families therefore expect them to get married early in the same way that they did. Jeff's grandad is big in the local Chapel, and he gets the fire and brimstone sermons too often. Vee doesn't believe in eternal damnation, but I think Jeff probably does. He's also got some old-fashioned ideas about the place of women - at home, he'll never take her down to the pub with him for a pint, but he does go on his own."

"That's not good when you are supposedly going out together. You don't think I'm making it more difficult for Vee to relate to Jeff by letting her explore her sexuality with me?"

"No, quite the reverse. She's going to do that exploring anyway, and she'd end up picking a bad one to do it with. Costas was okay, but very much the man. He never cleared the table or helped us wash up, and he wasn't at all interested in Vee's climax once he'd come. He hurt her a couple of times when she hadn't used enough KY. He never stayed the night, just got his rocks off a couple of times and left."

"Okay, I can see why you set me up with her. But are you quite sure you don't mind sharing me?"

"I'm very glad you brought that up. I wanted to talk to you about that. You are a lovely man, great fun to be with, a good drinking partner, and you are rapidly becoming a first class lover. I'll be sad when we part, but I don't see you as my future husband, because that bit of the chemistry just isn't there. Don't look so disappointed - if you actually think about it, you don't see me as your future wife and mother of your children, do you?"

I thought about that point. I had lost my virginity to Sian, so I would always be a bit sweet on her, and not want to upset her. But she was right; my inner emotions weren't really engaged.

"No, I suppose I don't. You are a friend who happens to be a girl, and we have sex, but I wouldn't really describe you as my girlfriend. Do you mind, Sian?"

"Of course I don't. It's really good fun sex, and I'm so glad that we've learned to enjoy sex together, but for me it's definitely no strings attached. I feel so much more confident with a man as a result of being friends with you, and I know what I want now. I'm sure we'll part as good friends when our ways diverge, but diverge they will. Let's just enjoy the time we do have together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.